Web Design Targu Mures

We are a web design and Marketing agency based in Eastern Europe having served clients on 3 continents.

Freelancer
Targu Mures, Romania
  • Str. Horea nr. 8 ap. 2
    Targu Mures, MS 540051
    Romania

Rroma Workers Network, Harvey Ching
Membership Site Image

Membership Site

We've designed a membership site for a customer based in Australia, and we still have more stages for the website to go.

Christian Speaker Website Image

Christian Speaker Website

Through our service for Christian speakers, Inspire Your Audience, we've designed a speaker website for a Christian speaker based in the South of the United States.

Non-Profit:  Potter's House Ministries Image

Non-Profit: Potter's House Ministries

We have designed the website for Potter's House Ministries, a non-profit based in Romania (our co-founders founded it as well).

Website Development for Conference Speaker

“The consistent consultation I received was a confidence builder.”

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

FaithVenture Media designed and built a custom website featuring the services of a resource person for faith-based events.

Huntsville, Alabama
Harvey Ching
Professor & Conference Speaker

The website has just launched, but FaithVenture Media’s expertise and transparency inspire confidence in its reception. The company founder is directly involved in the project and continues to send regular updates.

I’m a freelance public speaker who specializes in Christian topics that can be applied to various church interests. I have been a seminary professor for 28 years with practical experience in ministry as a pastor for 35 years. I’ve given talks on how to study the bible, including a visual explanation of the Book of Revelation.

For what projects/services did your company hire FaithVenture Media?

I hired them to build me a website that would help me attract more speaking opportunities.

My goal is to share the word of God with interested churches as an opportunity to edify their members and reach out to the community. I want to share my passion and knowledge of God's word with others.

I met Jeremy (Co-Founder, FaithVenture Media) at a church I pastored. He approached me about his company at a time when I wanted to adjust my ministry to something that would reach beyond just one church. I had known him as a man of integrity who is knowledgeable about many things. He has proved to be just the right person to consult on this project.

I commissioned Jeremy to begin working on the website. Once everything was in place, Jeremy asked for feedback, and so we began to hone the site to where it should be. It was just launched this month. Jeremy continues to monitor the activity on the site.

Essentially, it has been just Jeremy and myself.

We have just launched the website this month, so it’s hard to fully ascertain its progress or success. I feel quite confident that the FaithVenture Media team has done everything that needs to be done.

It is highly effective. Jeremy has kept me in the loop every step of the way, and we would message each other as to what needed to be done next. We’ve had consistent interaction and free-flowing updates from the start.

The consistent consultation I received was a confidence builder. I appreciated all the times we were able to consult about the project together. There was a lot for me to learn about the process, but I felt they had things well in hand.

No, I can't think of anything.

Overall Score Everything has gone very well. I have no complaints.
    They have been fluid and efficient.
    Jeremy gave me a deal I couldn't refuse.
    This has been a highly positive experience for me.
    I would because FaithVenture Media works extremely hard to make sure the customer is satisfied.