Meaningful marketing for purpose-driven companies.

If you're a purpose-driven company that wants to discover…

> Who (specifically) you're speaking to,
> What (specifically) they want to hear from you,
> How (specifically) to get them to take action with you,

Then we should connect. We create…

1. https://BuiltForImpact.net is a focused one-page online distillation of your company's message, with a deliberate concentrated focus on ethical, effective sales.

2. https://Mosaic.Marketing methodically increases the revenue you generate from your online ads, your website, and your follow-up.

3. https://MarketingIsntAboutYou.com is our latest book about how to communicate effectively with your choice of market.

Everything we do helps fund the fight against human trafficking. Together, we can make a difference.

Tallahassee, FL
  • 75 N Woodward Ave
    Tallahassee, FL 32313

• Fast500 award winning technology company
  • Industry-leading edu website
  • Largest church in the USA

Web Design for Home Waxing Company

"The team is amazing and friendly, and the quality of their work is really good."

Aug. 2018 - Mar. 2019

Fairhead Creative redesigned a website to improve UX and increase conversions. Their team created branding to better convey the company message.

Florida
Founder, Home Waxing Company

The new site is easier to navigate and has an improved look and feel. The Fairhead Creative team is responsive and friendly, producing quality work that exceeded expectations.

I’m the founder of an online brand that focuses on offering hair removal home waxing kits to women.

For what projects/services did your company hire Fairhead Creative?

We had an old site which was very basic and did not had a good user experience that the customer could go through & convert at a better rate.

To have a website which could convey our message as a brand in a much effective way & increase conversions.

Searched online & found them on fiverr as a top rated seller, then I continued doing some research & found their website which was very well done. I then decided to get on a call with the team & move forward from there.

We had about 3 different in-depth calls with them. The first call was more to clarify the target audience we wanted to target (which was a very useful call, not only for the site but for the brand in general). We then had a second call where they showed me a detailed plan as to what they had in mind for this project. The final call was for me to review the work and I was very impressed with it.

I first spoke with Adam the founder of Fairhead where he explained to me the service and how it could benefit the brand. Then I was presented with Veli the manager who was there during the whole process if I had any questions or petitions I needed to make. For the discovery call (where we figured out the target market I talked with Matthew the team copywriter who helped me find out exactly who we needed to target. Finally, the last two calls were mainly with Adam & Veli were they showed me the progress & final delivery.

We received a very good looking site which had a much more clear messaging and an improved customer experience that we can wait to launch to the public

They invited me to join basecamp a project management software so that we could have clear communication on how was everything going & it was very easy for me to get in touch about anything I needed.

The team is amazing and friendly, and the quality of their work is really good.

There is always room for improvement, however, the quality of the final product & overall experience was amazing

Overall Score For any brand who have the budget & are looking to improve their brand message & overall experience, i’d highly recommend it.
    Communication with them was very smooth
    It’s not a cheap service so I’d suggest it to brands that already have consistent sales & are looking to improve their message/conversion
    The whole website & process while developing it is fantastic
    I’d definitely recommend it to brands who have the budget to get a professional looking site & clear message of the brand

Branding and Messaging for Building Materials Marketplace

"They were very detailed, organized, and effective."

Jan. - Mar. 2019

Fairhead Creative performed a brand audit and used the insights they gained to hone audience and messaging. They then provided web design and development.

Brooklyn, New York
Andy Huh
Co-Founder & CEO, Fentrend

Key metrics improved significantly after Fairhead Creative came on board. Their well-defined processes ensured optimal efficiency, while their pricing scheme minimized risk as much as possible. Their step-by-step approach was methodical and empowered them to focus on the smallest of details.

I’m the CEO of Fentrend. We’re a marketplace that connects architects and builders with building material products.

For what projects/services did your company hire Fairhead Creative?

We needed to develop a cohesive brand, strategy, and messaging plan, as well as improve our web design. To do that, Fairhead Creative had to distill our core value proposition better while tailoring our story to a handful of audience types.

We wanted to improve our bounce and conversion rates by enhancing our landing page. Potential clients should be able to understand our purpose in fewer than five seconds.

We searched online for digital marketing and messaging firms and found Fairhead Creative. I liked their approach and willingness to do a free, comprehensive site audit. They demonstrated their expertise by providing actionable next steps they could implement immediately.

After reviewing their free audit, we had a strategy call to help them better understand our audience. Messaging development came next, followed by technical design and development

I worked with three members of their team, including Adam (Owner, Fairhead Creative).

Though it’s difficult to determine whether Fairhead’s work or our own social media campaigns caused our metrics to increase, we did see a significant boost after bringing Fairhead on. Our bounce rate has fallen 20%, prospect session length has grown by 1–2 minutes, and our conversion rate has improved 15–20%.

I mostly communicated with them via e-mail, phone calls, and Basecamp. They were extremely knowledgeable and had an established system to quickly and effectively hone our messaging. They were very detailed, organized, and effective.

They made their process clear to us from the beginning, and their money-back guarantees ensured we took on as little risk as possible.

Animal Health Website Redesign

n/a

The client is a Chicago, Ill.-based animal health website with a quirky theme. The website included a blog, forums, and related news sections. Since the client came from a programming background, the website was functional but not visually appealing. After talking with quite a few different designers, the client decided to work with Fairhead Creative. Fairhead Creative reworked the visual design from scratch, including a new navigation structure. Fairhead Creative was also able to preserve the original quirky theme while enhancing the user experience.

Small business

Greater Chicago Area
Owner, Pet Care

The client cannot say enough about how much he enjoyed working with Fairhead Creative. He was very impressed with the quality of the work, and the friendly and professional manner in which the work was carried out. The client will be using Fairhead Creative in the future, and would recommend them to everyone.

• N/A NPS