Websites Designed for Success

Fahrenheit Marketing is a company focusing on business growth through effective design, development and marketing of award winning web properties. The agency's portfolio includes publicly traded, international accounts as well as well established local brands serving business to business and business to consumers verticals.

Fahrenheit separates itself from the typical agency in that it offers a global, all encompassing growth strategy for its clients ranging from the inception of a brand to the conversion of casual visitors into paying clients.

Typically, the breadth of services offered by Fahrenheit Marketing is reserved for a select few companies who dispose of a substantial brand building budget. While Fahrenheit Marketing is typically not a fit for everyone, retainer clients can engage with the agency with a monthly commitment as low as $5,000, which in the realm of professional marketing services, is considered very low, especially for reputable agencies.

Fahrenheit Marketing capitalizes on leading edge technologies to provide its clients with the latest in design and development for the web. Real-time web applications designed and developed on METEOR, enterprise level applications developed in custom CMS frameworks or DRUPAL or simpler, yet, dazzling marketing sites developed in WORDPRESS in addition to phone app design and development for iOS and Android. E-commerce clients have also relied on Fahrenheit's deep understanding of measurements to leverage intelligence and information to guide strategy and tactics.

2008
Austin, TX
  • 2500 West William Cannon Dr. #205
    Austin, TX 78745

A mix of medium sized firms and larger corporations. Check out the portfolio here: https://www.fahrenheit.io

Inbound Marketing Improvements for Software Development Firm

“We greatly value when our vendors care about results, which is exactly the case with Fahrenheit Marketing.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Fahrenheit Marketing provides PPC, content creation, and consulting for SEO and marketing. They've also designed the UI/UX of landing pages.

Timour Procopovich
Senior Vice President, Syberry Corporation

Fahrenheit Marketing eased paid advertising efforts with effective inbound marketing techniques to generate more leads from referrals and direct traffic. As a result of their work, revenue has notably increased. Along with innovative and impactful ideas, they offer transparent project management.

I am a VP of business development at Syberry, a software engineering firm based in Austin, Texas.

For what projects/services did your company hire Fahrenheit Marketing?

We hired Fahrenheit Marketing for content creation, SEO and marketing consulting, and PPC well as UI/UX design for our landing pages.

We wanted to generate more leads and expand our operations.

We found Fahrenheit Marketing through word of mouth.

Fahrenheit Marketing has helped us greatly with our internal marketing projects. They create content for our website and give us various marketing tips and tricks to incorporate into our lead generation process.

The team of three people includes a marketing strategist and project manager, a UI/UX designer, and an SEO specialist and content manager.

Since Fahrenheit Marketing got involved, we’ve experienced a significant inflow of inbound leads from direct traffic and referrals. They helped us streamline our inbound marketing and generate more revenue. Before working with them, we were getting most of our leads through paid advertising. I’m especially thankful to Ricardo (CEO, Fahrenheit Marketing). As the principal, he is a brilliant marketing strategist with an impressive arsenal of ideas and experience.

How did the Fahrenheit Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

It's been great. We work with a project manager who handles most of our requests. They provide a full and transparent picture of every step of our work.

What impresses you about the Fahrenheit Marketing?

Each team member has contributed a ton of feedback and advice to secure the best outcome. We greatly value when our vendors care about results, which is exactly the case with Fahrenheit Marketing.

There’s not anything that I can recall right now. Their contributions have been very valuable, especially Ricardo’s. He is irreplaceable.

Dermatology Clinic Digital Marketing

"They created visibility where there was none through various promotions and initiatives."

Jan. 2012 - Jan. 2014

Fahrenheit Marketing developed, designed and created content for a dermatology clinic website. The team worked on SEO and creating a digital strategy to attract more patients to the clinic.

Director of Operations and Development, Dermatology Clinic

Fahrenheit Marketing always went above and beyond to satisfy the clinic’s needs and made meaningful suggestions which positively impacted the project. The team could improve on pre-project planning and defining goals before engagement, but overall provided good quality service.

Health Research Firm Web Design

"The design is amazing, and the development is also amazing. I would say cutting edge."

Fahrenheit Marketing relaunched four existing nutritional supplement websites, with a special focus on improving SEO. The team now works on retainer to complete projects as needed.

Marketing Director, Wellness Company

The team is particularly strong in website design and development and has produced all projects as discussed without delay or need for adjustments. Fahrenheit Marketing treats developers well, ensuring retention of high-quality talent.

Please describe your company.

I work for a small nutritional supplement company.

What is your role and responsibilities, please?

I’m the Web marketing director.

What was your goal for working with Fahrenheit Marketing?

We’re working on relaunching all of our websites. We have four different sites that need work done for SEO [search engine optimization].

In my previous job, I worked with Ricardo [Casas, chief executive officer at Fahrenheit Marketing] for a relaunch of a medical college website. He worked very hard on that, and provided various degrees of innovation. That’s really the one complete, launched project.

I am currently working with him in the capacity of website design and development, and those are two things that he’s definitely very strong in. We also have Ricardo’s agency on retainer for any kind of small things, so if we have to develop a landing page and so forth they do it. Fahrenheit has already developed several landing pages for us, and that’s been really good.

What was your process for selecting Fahrenheit Marketing with which to work?

I had worked with Ricardo and Fahrenheit in my previous job, and was very happy with their work. I knew that I could work with them efficiently and effectively, so I decided to work with them again in my current role.

I don’t feel comfortable with giving out his rates. I prefer to have him on retainer and do hourly work, a set number of guaranteed hours per month. For example, a hundred hours per month are guaranteed, whether I need them to create landing pages, or I need them to fix something, a redesign of the website, and so forth. So, we have a lot of small projects running at the same time as well as big redesigns, but all of those hours get lumped in together.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

I don’t have specific data, but I can tell you time-wise everything that they have produced has been exactly as we discussed. I don’t have to redo it or make adjustments, and that is very vital to the business. I’m very happy with that. Fahrenheit always managed to get us things on time.

Their CEO treats his people very well. They’re all compensated very well, they have flexible and accommodating hours. I’ve been to their office several times; it’s a very nice quiet work environment for people to work in. I trust that someone of high quality will be working on my deliverables. Other digital marketing agencies have employees who have 10  other projects weighing them down, so they sometimes need to rush work through without quality. Fahrenheit has maximized productivity and employee satisfaction within their team, so I knew they were capable of taking on my project.

I know it’s important to the CEO to get high-quality people, he compensates them accordingly, and he retains them as long as he can. To me, that’s important because eventually if he keeps losing people, it’s eventually going to reflect on their work. I’m very pleased that the CEO takes care of his team. He has a stable team. You can rely on their expert opinion, and it’s really top of the line.

The design is amazing, and the development is also amazing. I would say cutting edge. I don’t have to explain any specifications to Ricardo, it’s already woven into the fabric, they offer a full solution. It cuts out about 50 percent of my work, not having to explain everything.

Although his rates are rather pricey, he’s always very fair with pricing. I’ve never known them to go over budget without warning me.

I think they’re already improving after I offered suggestions. The project management system they use is new to me, so I don’t enter information into it, I have one of their employees do it. I would like to be provided with training, when needed, for the system. I think that if Fahrenheit trained clients on the system immediately upon onboarding, it may be more efficient. But I already talked with them about that, my suggestion is starting to be implemented and it’s definitely a minor issue.

Wordpress Development and SEO for Education Website

"Their response time and interactivity with our team were outstanding."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Fahrenheit Marketing built a WordPress website from scratch and currently markets the platform using SEO and PPC to attract customers and generate online leads.

Austin Metro Area
CFO, Online Training Specialists

The completed site launched successfully, drawing widespread praise from growing numbers of visitors. Fahrenheit Marketing excels in communication and has a warm company culture.

I work for an online education website that provides continuing education courses to adults with a focus on the security industry. We also help motivated learners meet their career advancement goals by providing meaningful skills enhancement.

We wanted to take our website and make it more intricate website using WordPress. After the site went live, we started working on new marketing efforts using SEO and paid search campaigns.

I found Fahrenheit through an online search after initially working with another company. Once we met Fahrenheit, we decided to hire them and stopped our contract with the previous provider.

Fahrenheit started by building the new website and then immediately started marketing it. We had a better design but also wanted more traffic and incoming students.

Fahrenheit Marketing has become a distinguished collaborator for our business. Our website is full of intricacies that had to be revamped in Wordpress. Fahrenheit grasped this challenge and succeeded in transforming our web presence. Their response time and interactivity with our team were outstanding. As with any project, we encountered challenges, but Fahrenheit helped us through them all.

With regard to marketing efforts, their work has enabled us to publish leading campaigns that elevate our business. We are grateful for our partnership with Fahrenheit.

We received positive customer feedback on the new website. The transition was seamless, and they met our objectives for improvement. We had a few technical questions from our older, non-tech-savvy clients, but even those reactions were minimal.

As far as areas for improvement, their billing structure is a little strange. For example, their employees billed hours for tasks that shouldn't really be at our expense like fixing bugs.

I like the team members and their company atmosphere; partnering with them was easy because we seem to structure our respective company cultures similarly.

They pay attention to details, maintain oversight of a project, and clearly communicate milestones within the project. They care for and value their clients, which we cherish.

SEM for Dental and Orthodontics Office

“I get the latest technology with Fahrenheit Marketing.”

Jun. 2011 - Ongoing

Fahrenheit provides digital marketing across multiple platforms, including paid searches for Google, Yelp, and Facebook marketing, along with Google keyword services.

Houston Metro Area
Owner & Dentist

Fahrenheit energetically monitors daily SEO trends to make sure this client’s website retains high ranking. Their efforts have increased organic traffic, which has ultimately increased the client’s in-office visits.

I am the owner and main doctor of a private practice dental office offering a full range of dental services, including regular cleanings, crown and bridge procedures, root canal treatments, implants, and sleep apnea services.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fahrenheit Marketing?

Website design, SEO, Google, and internet marketing all evolve by the time I gain any understanding because they all change so rapidly. I couldn’t keep up with the constant changes in the industry, mainly because it’s not my expertise.

I wanted to attract new patients who wouldn’t find us without the Internet. I usually have 4-6 patients come in every month, sometimes from more than 50 miles away. I wanted to increase the number of patients coming in seeking comprehensive dental treatments, including implants and orthodontics.

I get the latest technology with Fahrenheit. They handled the development of my website, and now manage SEO and Google keyword services. Fahrenheit also manages paid searches, specifically on Google and Yelp, as well as our Facebook marketing campaigns.

I am in contact weekly with Ricardo [CEO, Fahrenheit Marketing], and we meet in person 2-3 times per year to fine tune my marketing strategy and to see what needs improvement.

How did you come to work with Fahrenheit Marketing?

Initially, Ricardo and his team came to my office from Austin to lay out a marketing plan that included a new website, improved SEO, Google keywords management, and an overall boost in internet presence.

We’ve spent between $200,000-$999,999.

We began working together in June 2011, and the relationship is ongoing.

I’ve been ranking on the first page of Google organic search in my market for multiple keywords. I even have people from out of town who have found me through Google, and come into the office for treatments as a result.

The only metric I use to track ROI is patient feedback, and they’ve told us that they found my office through either Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, or Facebook. Over the past 5 years, I have generated significantly more than what I spend on SEO, website, and social media month over month.

I have been with this company for over 6 years, and I plan to keep the work going.

How did Fahrenheit Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

My SEO and website are monitored daily for trends, which makes it easier to fine tune all of it for optimal results.

Overall, my experience with Fahrenheit has been great, and the results far exceeded my expectations.

I have no suggestions for improvement.

Overall Score They are a great company to do business with.
    I can reach out to Ricardo at any time and get a prompt response
    They're very reasonable for their level of service, along with the quality of their product and content.
    They provide high quality content that is updated with new technology.
    I have recommended Fahrenheit to many businesses.

WordPress Development for Nutrition Product Company

"I would recommend Fahrenheit Marketing to anyone in need of a dedicated partner."

July 2014–Ongoing

Fahrenheit Marketing developed a robust website backend to meet complex e-commerce needs and continues to provide timely updates and troubleshooting solutions.

11–50 Employees

Austin Metro Area
Director of Acquisition Channels, Nutrition Product Company

Web-driven revenue increased by 1,000% through the collaboration. Even with two major transitions, users experienced no interruptions. The team’s dedication and flexibility ensure a great partnership experience and tangible results.

We are a direct-to-consumer company in the health and nutrition space. I am responsible for managing the e-commerce side of the business and growing product sales online.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fahrenheit Marketing?

As our business has grown, we have strategically directed more and more of our business to be e-commerce driven. Our backend needs are complex, and we needed a website and partner that could support those complex needs as we grew.

We use a WordPress website for our e-commerce channel and needed to work with a reliable and effective web developer.

How did you come to work with Fahrenheit Marketing?

I inherited the relationship with Fahrenheit Marketing when I joined my company.

Fahrenheit has a good WordPress team that has worked with us since 2014. We are pleased and have no plans to stop this ongoing relationship.

In my time with Fahrenheit Marketing, our web-driven revenue has grown 1,000%. We've gone through two website transitions—one platform and one domain—with no interruptions. I can no longer count on two hands the number of times that I have been joined online past midnight by one or more of Fahrenheit Marketing's developers to roll out a new feature or troubleshoot an existing one.

What did you find most impressive about Fahrenheit Marketing?

The phrase “above and beyond” would be apt to describe our level of service. The CEO has always been flexible, reasonable, and great to work with. I would recommend Fahrenheit Marketing to anyone in need of a dedicated partner.

Overall Score They are a great partner.
    There were some small misses.
    They offer great value.