People are the fabric of any organization, period

Fabric Staffing is a team made-up of the best technical recruiters in LA. We work with technology-forward companies ranging from start-ups to global enterprises. We recruit and fill technology-focused positions for our clients. (Departments within IT: software, hardware, data science, and product/project management. Jr.

- Executive level.) Fabric Staffing offers Rapid Growth Hiring services for companies looking to grow their Technology & Product Teams from the top down. We are also master professionals in RPO and recruiters on contract services. Unlike traditional contingent staffing services. Fabric provides a retained search model, greatly benefitting companies looking to hire multiple IT/software engineering positions. Let us know how we can help you!

History

Established in 2016.

Fabric Staffing offers a diverse set of recruiting and consulting services to the most revolutionary start-ups and renowned global enterprises, who are looking to build top-quality teams of software engineers. Our team of recruiters specializes in rapid growth hiring for technology companies. As well as finding innovative solutions to best address the needs of customers. We are responsive, consistent, and will positively represent an extension of your current business to industry networks. At Fabric we coexist with technology, streamlining the best advancements to ensure connections between employers and candidates. We are a young, energetic, and unique start-up transforming the way current staffing companies operate. Our model proves for itself, saving our customers copious amounts of time and money, again and again. We stand with you, collaborating, and developing strong professional relationships with industry personnel and leaders.

Marina Del Rey, CA
  • 1046 Princeton Dr, 210
    Marina Del Rey, CA 90292

Clutter, Tinder, Sony, Google, GoDaddy, Griddy, Edmunds, Realtor, Left Feild Labs, Fandango, Cast & Crew, Zed, Scopely, Discover Channel, Fair, Comcast, Ritual, Rubicon, Wag, Fullscreen, Headspace

A few of our Partners Image

A few of our Partners

A few of our past and current clients.

Recruiting for Entertainment Industry Solutions Company

"Fabric Staffing was very instrumental in adding key engineers and engineering managers to our team."

Jan. 2017 - June 2019

Fabric Staffing provided recruiting services for an entertainment solutions company. They helped fill positions for engineers, software developers, and 3–4 engineering managers.

Burbank, California
VP Software Engineering, Entertainment Solutions Company

The client’s hiring pipeline widened thanks to Fabric Staffing’s help in finding and funneling high-quality candidates into the client’s periphery. They showed a knack for networking and identifying skilled resources for a given position. Their professionalism stood out.

I’m the VP of software engineering at an entertainment solutions company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fabric Staffing?

We hired engineers, software developers, and 3–4 engineering managers through Fabric Staffing.

Whenever I’d receive a budget and created open requisitions and fleshed-out job descriptions. I forward the information to recruiters — Rory (CEO) being one of my favorites — so that they could fill and fit the positions.

Rory did a lot of vetting. I’d had an in-depth conversation with him to explain in detail what we were working for. We sometimes had those conversations four times, especially if we needed to make adjustments in search sometimes. I wasn’t heavily involved in Rory's process; I was focused on receiving candidates, interviewing them, and getting them onboarded.

Rory is my main contact. There are 1–2 other people who send emails to keep me updated on the progress of our searches, but whenever I find a good candidate, I’m typically on the phone with Rory.

How did you come to work with Fabric Staffing?

Rory found me. In fact, he helped put me in my job.

We started working together in early 2017, but we haven’t been engaged with Rory for 12 months. We moved to hiring through internal referrals and limited sourcing.

Fabric Staffing was very instrumental in adding key engineers and engineering managers to our team. Rory was one of many recruiters we worked with, but he helped sped up our hiring process by creating a pipeline of candidates.

How did Fabric Staffing perform from a project management standpoint?

Rory was a consummate professional. He was very hands-on, present, and engaged and has a keen sense of networking. He is head and shoulders above anyone I’ve ever worked with in the recruiting space. We communicated via email and text.

Rory had the ability to find high-caliber and candidates. He could call out lots of potentials and focus on a few who are really high-caliber.

No, I don’t think so.

They’re on the expensive side.