Custom Web & Mobile App. Development Company

F5 Buddy is not only merchandise into Website Development and Search Engine Optimization; however, our fathomless success in this field ensues in the commencement of various services like E-Commerce Development, Mobile Applications, Digital Marketing, PPC Campaign, Web Hosting, and many more.

We believe in delivering only quality services and maintaining long term relationships therefore we take only those projects which we are confident to deliver within deadline.

We believe in a "Try, Test and Get result" Philosophy; therefore, we would just say to give us a chance and come to know about our skills, experience, and work strategy.

Programming Skill: PHP, HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Java Script, Ajax
PPC Campaign

Indore, India
  • India

Arogyam

It’s a Small Business Website for Real-estate Industry developed using Word Press CMS. It’s a Property Listing website with list of properties for sale and lease. First we designed the website based on the Client’s Requirement then converted it into HTML5/CSS3 using Bootstrap framework and then created custom Word Press theme.

WordPress Website for Real-Estate Industry

Project URL: http://sarahmasri.com/

Tag : WordPress Custom Theme, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.

Web Development for Design Agency

“Their team is very talented. They always completed our projects, no matter the level of complexity.”

Jan. 2016 - Jan. 2018

F5 Buddy assisted with complex design and development projects. Their team fully created advanced programs and platforms like social media counters, shopping websites, and various plugins.

Australia
Rowan Lyles
Owner, 7 Design

Partnering with F5 Buddy improved business interactions and expanded internal capabilities. The team’s adaptable scheduling, accommodating communication, and level of technical knowledge helped them produce favorable results.

I am the owner of 7 Design. We’re a web design and development business.

For what projects/services did your company hire F5 Buddy?

We needed a partner to assist us with more advanced projects.

We wanted to satisfy our clients with customized and high-performing solutions.

I’ve had many outsourcing partners in the past and F5 Buddy offered consistently high-quality services.

F5 Buddy worked with our team on more complex projects, some of which included social media counters, multi-vendor shopping websites, and customized map plugins. Their services covered offering advice, launching the live product, and everything in between. The team walked us through the process and even provided walk-through videos for more difficult elements to assure we understood their methods.

They provided a developer for each project we collaborated on. All of our experiences have been positive.

F5 Buddy’s assistance, our internal team had more time to interact with our end-clients. We were able to take on a wider range of projects that fell outside our in-house skillset, which translated to more business for our company.

Occasionally, the time difference was an issue, but we understood this and would do our best to adjust our schedules accordingly.

There isn’t much that they could improve on. F5 Buddy is very good at what they do.

Overall Score I have had a very good experience with F5 Buddy
    They respond to my questions and requests very quickly.
    Their pricing is very reasonable.
    Their quality is amazing. Our clients were always satisfied.
    I am very likely to refer them.

Website Development for Label Printing Company

"F5 Buddy has consistently provided excellent service and professionalism."

June - Dec. 2017

After enhancing and upgrading a basic website, F5 Buddy provided SEO services to increase rankings. The team spent six months implementing keywords to improve online presence and drive more client queries.

Sydney, Australia
Dipal Prasad
Volunteer Marketing Assistant, London Labels

The website, which is visually appealing and informative, is already generating queries. It currently ranks on the first page of Google searches for important keywords and traffic is growing steadily. F5 Buddy was easy to work with, attentive, and communicative despite the difference in location.

London Labels is a label printing company in Australia.

We hired F5 Buddy to improve our very basic website and boost SEO rankings

We wanted our online presence to generate more client queries.

We found them via LinkedIn.

The first month of the project was spent updating and enhancing the existing website. Work over the next six months focused on implementing approved keywords to improve our rankings.

We worked with two project managers—one was the main point of contact, and the other was responsible for the SEO component. They were both very professional and helpful from the beginning, and I really appreciated their assistance.

Our website now ranks on the first page of Google for important keywords. There have been some queries, but we understand it may take time to get the traffic we want.

How did F5 Buddy perform from a project management standpoint?

The team has been very pleasant to work with. As an international client, face-to-face meetings aren’t always possible, so their communication skills—which are great—were important.

What impresses you about F5 Buddy?

Not only do we have a beautiful and informative website, but F5 Buddy has consistently provided excellent service and professionalism.

There are none I can think of at this point.

Outsourced WordPress Dev for Design Agency

"They offer great value for money for template builds."

Aug. - Oct. 2017

F5 Buddy transformed Photoshop files into 14 templates for a WordPress website, conducting the build and installation on behalf of a third-party client.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Managing Director, Inigo Media

The finished elements attracted praise from end users and internal team members prior to launch. F5 Buddy’s competitive pricing and satisfactory output made the engagement productive, although communication issues led to some scheduling mix-ups.

I'm the managing director of a website design and development company. In a company of this size, my role involves account management, project management, consultancy, and design.

For what projects/services did your company hire F5 Buddy?

We hired F5 Buddy to build several client sites during 2017. For this specific project, they took Photoshop files and faithfully created the WordPress theme using 14 different templates for this job. This was the largest site we've worked on together so far.

We needed F5 Buddy to build templates and integrate with our work processes.

F5 Buddy sent us a message originally. Since we were looking to test a couple of outsourcing providers, we wanted to give them a try.

F5 built templates from our Photoshop files and added them to our WordPress installation. They tied the HTML for the templates into the custom fields and plugins that were already installed. The project was intermediate in terms of difficulty, and some early elements required some nifty CSS work.

We worked with their director, a project manager, and a frontend WordPress developer.

Both our team and our client have been happy with the outcome. The site was fairly extensive but not complex. We're looking forward to launching it.

How effective was the project management?

We used Google Sheets to manage the requirements and progress of the project and shared updates through Skype calls. F5 Buddy responded to our questions about quality assurance (QA) testing, which was a great help.

They offer great value for money for template builds and are working on improving their QA testing by using tools like Google Sheets and asking more questions about our intentions for certain aspects of the design. I’m glad they check-in with us instead of working based on an assumption.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

F5 Buddy should be more proactive in asking questions about each template. Sometimes, they make assumptions instead of asking questions. Additional communication would be useful in order to move projects along.

In the past, some of their deliverables had to be checked, so I would recommend F5 Buddy to an agency that has in-house capabilities but needs to outsource the bulk of the work due to cost concerns.

Overall Score I enjoy working with F5 and looking forward to continuing.
    They're not always responsive. I think they rely too much on Skype and don't email enough.
    I'm very impressed with their pricing.
    The work was mostly great, but some pieces needed additional tweaks.
    I'd certainly recommend F5 to agencies like ours,

Web Dev & Design for Transportation Service Application

"F5 Buddy has fulfilled my goal of making pricing transparent, and of making life easy for customers."

2008 - Ongoing

F5 Buddy helped with WordPress and PHP development to design a booking system and price calculator tool for prospective customers.

Gabriel Topman
Business Developer, Careful Removals

F5 Buddy is flexible, reliable, and able to pivot based on user feedback. They collaborate and communicate informally but effectively. The F5 Buddy team is experienced and they always deliver, meeting or exceeding expectations. They commit to deadlines, and overall understand needs well.

I am a business developer and the manager of CarefulRemovals.co.uk.

What challenge were you trying to address with F5 Buddy?

I wanted to find a competent company for WordPress and PHP development in order to create a booking system and price calculator. This would serve as a resource for customers to review our prices in a more transparent system, and allow users to plan ahead. They could work out the cost of certain decisions before even deciding to use our services, or where they are moving to, within the U.K.

The biggest challenge was the form itself. It needed to be creative, short, simple, intuitive, and attractive to use.

F5 Buddy developed my tool. I knew exactly what I wanted, but I also wanted the system to evolve. For any full-spec details, there might be a need to change something along the way, based on user response. Turning an idea into reality required doing things step by step, and changing frequently. This wasn’t so easy to do on a shoestring budget, but we got there in the end.

The form which I asked for started off as a system for integrating my business with those of partners. It was made to work in a similar way to a chain network. We initially thought it would be a call-to-action button, but, when I asked the opinion of one of F5 Buddy’s resources, they recommended making an all-page form, which made it easier for users. This changed our goals, and the cost of actually making it work properly was affected as well.

They seem to have a strong alliance with a graphic designer, who was able to deliver work which I could not say no to, and which was very close to what I wanted.

I spoke to their representative mainly through email and Skype. It was a good collaboration, and we got the job done.

How did you come to work with F5 Buddy?

In 2007, I was looking for reliable website programmers and designers to work with and found their CEO. Not only was the quality of the work produced by him quite good, it was much better than average for my budget. I was inclined to use him repeatedly since that time.

How much have you invested with F5 Buddy?

I haven’t been tracking expenses over time. I’ve simply paid F5 Buddy for the tasks I assigned them.

The project was started in 2007 or 2008. It has not completely ended. I’ve given F5 Buddy more work to do.

The platform has made life easier for people, and I’ve found that customers are happier knowing that they can book our services themselves. It’s reassuring to receive a price based on the information entered, and sign on at their own convenience.

Because I got involved myself, although I’m not a programmer, I am inclined to blame myself for any bugs or issues which may have arisen. I will not be attempting to edit the code myself anymore, so I’m crossing my fingers that there won’t be any other issues.

How did F5 Buddy perform from a project management standpoint?

They promised that they would get the on-page form working over the weekend, and delivered. I’ve tested it, and it’s functional. In terms of deadlines, they’ve done a good job.

I like things to be more informal, casual. We typically start conversations over Skype, where I present tasks and give the go-ahead. If they wanted to formalize the work, they could send me a summary of the discussion over email. This would be a point of improvement, and I’m sure that F5 Buddy will pick it up.

What did you find most impressive about F5 Buddy?

Their CEO is a very experienced and competent programmer, so I’ve always preferred to have him involved in our work. He can make things happen, and I’ve always noticed the difference between him and the rest of the team.

Are there any areas F5 Buddy could improve?

I would encourage their principal to remain involved and maintain phone and online communication. Apart from this, they’ve understood my needs well and delivered excellent results.

They are reliable, and, if a target can’t be met, I will be told about it.
    If the requirements don’t change, they will stick to the budget. Even after the requirements increased due to cost, it was still cost-effective.

Multiple Web Dev Projects for Online Marketing & Design Business

"I definitely believe that anybody looking for web development could benefit from their services."

2011 - Ongoing

F5 Buddy has worked on dozens of web projects (including e-commerce platforms) offering coding, programming, and design talent, while using JavaScript, Magento, etc. They also provide ongoing maintenance.

Gilbert, Arizona
Owner, Temet Design

Thus far, F5 Buddy’s error-free work has boosted profitability. They produce clean, high-quality code at a fast pace and an affordable price, which sets them apart from other firms. While miscommunication may occur, F5 Buddy is always open to change requests.

I’m the owner of a full-service web design, web coding, programming, e-commerce, and affiliate marketing business. I started it 10 years ago.

What challenge were you trying to address with F5 Buddy?

I was getting more clients than I could handle on my own and needed help. At the time, I couldn’t afford to hire somebody with a lot of experience within the state. F5 Buddy proved to me that they knew what they were doing, so I stayed with them.

I started out as a designer and found out that I was better at coding than I was at designing, so I searched for a company that was better at design. I had too many projects and couldn’t handle it all on my own. F5 Buddy provided coding and programming expertise. They have experience in HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and PHP.

One of my favorite projects was a website that I built to sell an e-Book. I created a custom design and F5 Buddy helped tweak the design to make it look more professional. Then, they took my custom design and put it onto a WordPress framework, which is very difficult, all the while being very affordable as well. This was very impressive.

The e-commerce platform they did was a while ago, and I’m not using the site anymore because the product turned out to not be very long lasting. They built out a shopping cart style WordPress site; I believe it was with Magento. I acquired the traffic and the visitors, and once they made it through my sales funnel, they would add the product to the shopping cart that F5 built. They were able to connect all the merchanting and get everything set up with Magento on the backend.

We’ve worked on 35–40 projects together. I work with 2 resources from F5 but I know they have 3–4 people that help them.

How did you come to work with F5 Buddy?

I hired 5–10 different individual programmers and companies on oDesk to work on separate projects. F5 Buddy was one that stuck out amongst all of the ones that I worked with on other projects. I never contacted the other ones again and just stayed with F5 Buddy. Their speed, quality, and affordability are what sets them apart. They weren’t the cheapest, but they were definitely worth the price.

I asked for projects that they had worked on before and was impressed with the professional themes, layouts, design functionality, and the speed at which their web pages would load. They are always agreeable to any goals that I set for them, and if there’s an issue with a client, they’re flexible with any unforeseen costs that can arise. I can’t remember any time that I’ve told them something I want that they aren’t able to deliver.

We have found a good niche in building affiliate marketing websites for beginners and individuals looking to get into that field. I am tasking them with turning around multiple websites at a time, which they’ve been able to finish in under a week. The bigger projects are ongoing. Those are the ones that have a customer login and profile and a database attached to it, but we’re not currently developing a new system like that right now although we are maintaining current past websites.

How much have you invested with F5 Buddy?

I have invested between $15,000–$20,000 per year.

I started working with them in 2011, and the work is ongoing.

I’ve never felt like they overcharged me nor like I wasn’t getting value for my dollar. I get great value with them. There’s definitely no question in my mind that they have increased my profitability.

How did F5 Buddy perform from a project management standpoint?

They do a great job and have been agreeable to any goals that I’ve set. There have been a few times where they weren’t able to meet the exact deadline, but it was never for a project that was urgent. In these cases, they always let me know that it’s going to take more time and when it will be completed. My 2 contacts take my project briefs, ask any questions that they need clarification on, and they return the project to me. It’s pretty rare that they don’t meet the deadline. We communicate through Skype and we use Google Docs and Google Sheets to track progress on certain projects.

What did you find most impressive about F5 Buddy?

They’re very fast. Despite being overseas, they’re very available. I’m impressed with the lack of errors the projects have once I receive the project back from them. There are only a few tweaks that need to be made and they’re mostly cosmetic as far as alignment or design elements that I would like to change. As far as the programming and coding, though, it’s always been really clean and really fast. If something’s wrong because I didn’t communicate it clearly on the first run, I’ll explain a little bit more and then they’ll return exactly what I was looking for.

Are there any areas F5 Buddy could improve?

Sometimes, there’s miscommunication. We’re only texting, Skyping, or emailing. We don’t normally talk on the phone. If I don’t communicate clearly enough and they take me literally instead of maybe expanding on it or clarifying before they do the work, it can cause a problem. It’s always a quick fix though.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with F5 Buddy?

I would recommend being very clear and state the whole scope of the project from the start — be very detailed on exactly what’s needed. Send examples of other projects that you’ve been impressed with that you want to emulate or expand upon. That initial project brief is probably the most important part to get the project moving in the right direction the first time instead of going back and correcting things.

Overall Score They meet expectations and often exceed them.
    They are very good at meeting the deadlines that I set. If they’re not going to be able to meet it, then they always let me know. With urgent projects, they put in the work and they get it done.
    They’ve always stuck to their estimates. They’ve never wavered. I’ve never had any billing or invoicing issues with them at all.
    I value the quality. They’re obviously not the best in the world, but they’re definitely experts in what they do. I can’t give them a perfect score, but they do deserve a very high one.

E-Commerce Dev for Media Equipment Dealer

“Their communication skills were impressive.”

Sept. 2014 - Jan. 2015

F5 Buddy designed and developed an e-commerce site featuring media and broadcast equipment.

Irvine, California
Shawn Merassa
CEO & President, International DSM Group

F5 Buddy delivered satisfactory results within the deadline. Their team was communicative and easy to work with, but could improve their project management methods.

I’m the CEO and president of International DSM Group. We are authorized dealers of media and broadcast film equipment.

For what projects/services did your company hire F5 Buddy?

We hired them to build an e-commerce website.

They were referred by a good friend and colleague.

They built and designed our e-commerce website, Shoplafa. They migrated product information from different websites to a single platform.

We worked with a designer, a frontend developer, a backend developer, a tester, and a data entry operator.

We’ve successfully accomplished our goal for this project.

It was very smooth.

Their communication skills were impressive. They listened closely to our problems and issues.

Before a project starts, they should write and send a detailed action plan. This way, both parties could see the entire workflow and follow each step more smoothly.

Overall Score They were easy to work with.
    We were satisfied.
    They were very fair.
    We were satisfied.
    I would always recommend them.

WordPress Redesign for Risk Management Services Provider

"They brought simplicity and clarity in introducing and explaining the services our organization offers."

Aug. - Oct. 2017

F5 Buddy provided web developers and a project manager to migrate and rebuild a website on WordPress in order to increase its visibility and better communicate available services.

Atlanta, Georgia
Edgar Ortiz
CEO, Strategic Analytic Solutions

Their responsive, agile, and experienced team delivered a website that effectively improved the website’s visibility and reduced online marketing costs. They’re a punctual and top quality partner that’s ideal for small organizations.

I’m the founder and CEO of Strategic Analytic Solutions. We provide risk analytics and predictive modeling services to assist community banks, credit unions, and financial institutions in measuring, managing and controlling risk in their organizations.

For what projects/services did your company hire F5 Buddy?

We wanted to develop an impactful website that clearly communicates the services that our organization provides.

The main goal was to improve our organization’s online visibility and communicate the benefits of our customized predictive analytic services.

F5 Buddy was selected from an analysis and comparison of several web development providers that we found online that suited our design, communication, and design flexibility.

They handled the migration and redesign of our organization’s website from a SharePoint-based architecture to WordPress, improving page flow and more clearly communicating the services that we provide.

Explain how the solution addressed your business challenge.

They provided a small but effective, agile, and responsive team comprised of a project manager and experienced web developers that assisted per project needs.

F5 Buddy’s work has improved our online visibility and significantly reduced our online marketing costs.

How effective was the project management?

They are extremely professional and timely in all aspects of project communication, whether through email or direct phone calls.

They have outstanding communication, extremely professional staff, and quality deliverables. They’re an ideal partner and have extensive experience in online marketing, search engine optimization, value creation, and more. They’re also the perfect partner to assist smaller organizations in improving their online visibility.

Several Web & App Dev Projects for IT Company

"They are a truly reliable and competitive company."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

F5 Buddy was hired to undertake several developments for websites and web apps on an ongoing basis. They provide specialists according to project needs and the technologies required.

Malta
Giulio Palmadori
General Manager, CODEX International Ltd

Customers are pleased with F5 Buddy’s work and their involvement has allowed greater focus on other projects. Their team is not only competent and professional but also very well organized and talented.

I’m the senior developer and general manager of an IT-based company founded in September 2013 with headquarters in Malta and an operational office in Italy. We deal with web development, consulting, app development, and staff augmentation.

For what projects/services did your company hire F5 Buddy?

We hired them to undertake several projects such as website and web app development using various programming languages, CMSs [Content Management Systems], and frameworks.

Our main goal was to have them develop websites and web apps for our clients because had other important projects coming in.

I had worked with other companies before but always found myself let down. When I searched for vendors, F5 Buddy seemed professional, helpful, and accurate. I’m thriving with them and we will continue to work together for a long time.

They handle the development of various websites in different fields such as e-learning, investment reporting, competitions, and even institutional sites. They’ve mostly used WordPress as a CMS, CodeIgniter, and Symfony as frameworks, as well as PHP.

The team consists of various professional and precise people who vary according to the design and technologies used per project. The team leaders are always the same, though.

All the projects they have made for me are online and my clients are very satisfied. We’re still working together.

How effective was the project management?

The project manager and team leaders are very helpful, competent, and professional. They have very good developers and are well organized.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

They are a truly reliable and competitive company. I recommend working with them and I hope we will be able to collaborate more and more with bigger and more important projects.

Their team is perfect.