Digital Marketing Services - SEO , Web Design, SMO

EZ Rankings is an award-winning digital marketing agency from Delhi, India offers SEO Services, SMO, PPC, Online Reputation Management, Web Design, Web Development, Conversion Rate Optimization and more.  Our goal is to keep you ahead of the competition by offering simple, customized yet effective solutions.

We truly understand the importance of creating a unique website that reflects the soul of your business to developing it & promoting it correctly in order to tab the right audience at the right time.

Noida, India

11. MakeMyTrip
  12. Bewakoof.com
  13. Childcustodyanddivorce
  14. Dferrantigroup

Visit here for more Portfolio.

Web and Digital Marketing for Food Business

“Customer satisfaction was their prime objective, and our experience with them reflected that.”

June 2017 - July 2018

EZ Rankings designed and developed an informational website to attract potential customers. They ensured that the site was SEO-friendly and maintained the site after launch.

Hemani Sood
Partner, Sai Kutir Udara

The site received overwhelming praise for its visuals and helped secure a digital footprint for future business channels. EZ Rankings remained attuned to both short and long-term goals. They worked diligently to ensure a positive customer experience.

I’m a partner at a food business called Sai Kutirs Udara. Our company creates freshly made traditional delicacies, ranging from savory dishes, sweets, syrups, and spices. In my role, I seek to promote our brand.

For what projects/services did your company hire EZ Rankings?

Our business is based in the Delhi National Capital Region (NCR), so we’re limited to that area. However, we realized that many of our prospective customers tried to find us online before reaching out personally. As a result, we wanted to develop an informative, SEO-compliant site where people could learn more about us.

Our objective was to build an online base for future business with a website.

We found them within our social network; they were prompt and cost-effective, so we decided to move forward with them.

We briefed them about our requirements and vision for the future, and they went from there. They were responsible for end-to-end services, including creative and technical site development, SEO strategy and implementation, and maintenance.

Because we have a unique client base, simply having a creative website wouldn’t have much of an impact. However, the website looks great, and we’ve received enthusiastic feedback. Nearly all of the responses commented on how natural our images looked.

EZ Ranking was very responsive to our needs. They completed the tasks to our satisfaction, even when it involved extra effort and time on their part.

I’d like to reiterate how responsive they were to our needs. Customer satisfaction was their prime objective, and our experience with them reflected that.

They could do a more thorough final review before sharing the deliverables. This would help improve their efficiency.

They responded promptly whenever we shared information. Any project delays were from our side.
    They didn’t make any revisions and stuck to the original cost estimates.
    They kept both our current requirements and future goals in mind when delivering the site.
    We’d strongly recommend their services.

Design, Dev, SEO, and PPC Package for Writing Service

EZ Rankings built us an incredible, highly ranked platform without breaking the bank.”

June 2017 - Ongoing

EZ Rankings redesigned a commercial platform with a target SEO keyword strategy in mind. The new site features custom WordPress apps. The team adhered to a strict 30-day deadline. Marketing support includes PPC ads.

Toronto, Canada
President , NerdPro Solutions

EZ Rankings delivered a custom site with perfect functionality and a sophisticated design. Starting from scratch, the SEO strategy leveraged site rankings to top-10 spots for several long and short search terms and longtail keywords. The team provides best-in-class service at a competitive rate.

NerdPro Solutions offers writing assistance to college students with a focus on post-graduate work. Our writing, editing, proofreading, and tutoring services empower struggling students to manage their priorities. We also produce corporate communications like press releases and financial reports for small to medium-sized businesses.

For what projects/services did your company hire EZ Rankings?

We needed custom web design and development for multiple WordPress applications. We also hired them for SEO and PPC work.

We wanted to establish a best-in-class website that surpassed our competition’s online presence. Within our allotted budget, we hoped to improve rankings and traffic from PPC in a competitive SEO environment.

Our search focused on award-winning firms with strong reviews who ranked well for their own competitive search terms. EZ Rankings offered the perfect balance of affordability and superior quality.

This project focused on a major web redesign. EZ Rankings produced custom graphics including a new logo and creative content. They built several custom WordPress apps tailored to our unique needs. The frontend includes a customer portal and review system. Our employees can access the site via the backend admin panel. They had to complete all our demands within a tight, 30-day schedule.

EZ Rankings scaled their team to meet our demands. They assigned excellent individual project managers for both web design and SEO respectively. Having constant access to their director of business development helped our project progress smoothly from start to finish. They even worked weekends to get the project done on time with superior results. We didn't have any miscommunications. Rather, we always felt listened to and understood.

EZ Rankings built us an incredible, highly ranked platform without breaking the bank. The exceptionally beautiful and functional site delivers an incredible user experience for our customers. It really looks breathtaking. Their success is unprecedented in our past experiences with other SEO teams and companies we own.

Most importantly, their SEO and PPC marketing strategy yielded major success. We couldn't be more impressed and happy with the results. Their best-in-class web design obtained real SEO results. Our rankings started at a baseline of zero. Now, we rank in the top 10 for numerous long and shorter longtail keywords. These competitive terms yield significant search volumes for our company.

Holding regular status meetings with the two project managers streamlined the workflow. It was by far the best I've experienced with an SEO and web design firm. We could track daily progress in Basecamp, and nothing got lost in the shuffle.

Their attention to minute detail is coupled with a tireless dedication. EZ Rankings is never satisfied until they over-deliver. They’ve achieved exceptional results with web design and development.

Nothing of note; EZ Rankings exceeded our expectations from start to finish.

Overall Score We couldn't be happier with the results. It feels like EZ Rankings is part of the NerdPro family.
    Using Basecamp and Skype really made them feel more like a business partner than a hired agency.
    They offer incredible value. We've spent three times as much for past vendors to produce fewer deliverables for a comparable project.
    Simply the best experience we've ever had from an SEO/digital marketing firm. They worked tirelessly until they met or exceeded our goals.
    We already have referred EZ Rankings to a few of our trusted business customers.

SEO Support for Real Estate Management Company

“We’re consistently on the first page of Google for all of our key target keywords.”

Feb. 2014 - Ongoing

EZ Rankings provides ongoing SEO services, focused on improving Google rankings and website visibility. This includes work on landing pages, website copy, link building, and tagging.

Martin Skinner
CEO, Inspired Assets

The ongoing, long-term partnership regularly produces good results, with all sites that EZ Rankings worked on ranking well and often reaching the first page of Google. The team is reliable, professional, and quickly responds to any issues, while providing informative reports about their work.

I’m the founder and CEO of Inspired Assets Management. We’re a micro flat specialist, delivering compact apartments for sale in London. We also have a shared house portfolio where we rent rooms out that we’ve redeveloped.

What challenge were you trying to address with EZ Rankings?

We were looking for ways to generate more leads for apartment buyers, investors, and to improve our profile.

They worked on our SEO and Google ranking. They gave us guidance on wording for the website, tagging, what additional pages we could create, and landing pages. They also did a lot of link building, as well as creating some social media posts. They constantly work on that for us.

Aditya [Assistant General Manager, EZ Rankings] is the main person I deal with. I also work with Rakesh [SEO Project Manager, EZ Rankings]. They helped me out with my marketing team of about six people.

How did you come to work with EZ Rankings?

We’d worked with Aditya when he was at another SEO business, a few years before this project. I did a tender process and we chose them.

$46,000.

We started working together in February 2014 and the work is ongoing.

I’ve been using them for 8–10 years. Each time I’ve worked with them, they’ve significantly improved our rankings. We’re consistently on the first page of Google for all of our key target keywords, and we have about 30 keywords. They’re extremely good. $46,000 over four years to get top rankings on Google is a very good investment.

How did EZ Rankings perform from a project management standpoint?

I get a report outlining the keyword positions and how they’ve moved over time. We have regular interaction with them.

They’re very consistent, reliable, and candid. They don’t make promises that they can’t deliver. If I tell them what I’m looking to achieve, they’ll find a way to do it for me.

I haven’t had any issues with them. I had found a few links that had expired and they replaced the links for nothing. That only happened one time and it was immediately corrected.

You can negotiate—we received a small discount based on the volume of our business with them. They’ve always been great to work with. I can’t recommend them highly enough.

They’ve never missed a deadline in four years.
    Compared to other marketing, they’re incredibly good value. They provided a slightly better price.
    Perfect.
    I regularly recommend them.

SEO Support for Website Development Agency

“They are very driven and motivated [with] a positive attitude.”

2011 - Ongoing

EZ Rankings provides SEO services, focusing on backend work. Working on link building, meta tags, and sitemap generation, they provide information on what is needed, sometimes implementing the changes directly.

West Chester, Pennsylvania
Sandeep Saxena
Managing Director, Web Presence Pvt. Ltd.

The team provides detailed reports outlining their completed work each month, including keywords, Google Analytics, and information on link building work. They are good at providing estimates on expected outcomes and communicate well using a variety of tools.

I am the president of Web Presence. We provide IT and software services mainly in the design area, as well as for projects that would involve web or software design.

What challenge were you trying to address with EZ Rankings?

We were looking for SEO support for our agency.

I have worked with some clients providing SEO services, and in turn, I rely on EZ Rankings for backend services. They do link building, sitemap generation, and they provided me with the whole meta tag text that needs to go back on the websites.

They provided me with all the details that I needed on the website, and I then worked with the clients to get them implemented on their site. In some cases, they have actually gone to the extent of applying the changes themselves, if that has been okay with the end user.

I work with 3 people, including the owner once in a while if we have to discuss specific things. On a daily basis, I talk to the lead for this project who is an SEO specialist.

How did you come to work with EZ Rankings?

Their business model has been working well for me for the last several years. They’re very cost effective.

I have spent around $6,000.

We began working together in 2011 and the relationship is ongoing.

I’m very happy with them, as they do a good job. Once in a while, I get references from their other clients, and they have all good things to say about them.

They send me a complete detailed report every month. One is about how the keywords are doing against all the parameters on submission to different directories. On a monthly basis, they also share the channel report from Google Analytics, and another analytics reports from Google. In addition, they compile a spreadsheet which covers all the areas; link building, social networks, and other tabs. After I glance through it, I forward those to my end users.

How did EZ Rankings perform from a project management standpoint?

We usually communicate through emails, text messaging, and one the phone. So far, we have used Google Docs, OfficeSuite as well as Excel. We haven’t had the need to use any collaborative tools.

They are very driven and motivated, and it is good to talk to them because they always have a positive attitude.

They are fairly accurate when they make a prediction, in the sense that they are committed to bringing our ratings up. They work well within the timeframe they give.

They are on the right track, but it would be helpful for customers if they brought in some more automation and more illustrations on their reports. Not that anyone has said anything, but I think as we move on, it would be good to keep striving for a better way to present the information.

They work best if they have an interface in between. If someone needs to have SEO work done and they are in the US or anywhere else, it would be easier to work through someone interfacing in between, as it works out pretty well. I have worked with a lot of overseas service providers, and as I am from the same culture, the language barrier is not there. I find them easy to work with.

Overall Score They are a very good company with a very good leadership team.
    They are very cost effective.
    The quality is good as long as my customer is happy.
    I have referred them to other corporations who have signed up with them.