TECHNOLOGY | CONSULTING | OUTSOURCING

ExpressTech Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is an IT services, consulting and business solutions provider company where the objective of our business is to help our clients in transforming their day-to-day business needs to IT enabled services, our company is mainly focused in the area of eCommerce, Where the growth potential is vast.

Our services include Enterprise Client-Server/ Multi-tier and Web based solutions across the entire value chain, spanning on-site consulting services to turnkey software projects. Many Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) from USA, Europe, Australian and Canadian markets utilize our Outsourced Product Development (OPD) & Outsourced Software Testing abilities to fulfill there business needs, our clients ranges from Startup's to large and mature organizations. We listen patiently to our client requirements work with them closely on different domains and technologies. Our product engineering team of qualified software industry professionals (Engineers and Managers) do a lot of research before starting a client project and work on our fullest to help client reach their business goals which ultimately improve ROI. Whatever your digital product needs, we’ve got you covered from custom mobile and web development to delightful user experiences and platform integrations. Clients also leverage our offshore Software Testing and Validation services, not only to do a thorough testing of their software products, but also to identify product defects early in the product development lifecycle. This helps them in reducing the overall cost of product quality and bringing a high quality product faster to the market. What are your business challenges? We'd love to help make things easier for you.

Indore, India
  • M2, Sai Ram Plaza, Rajiv Gandhi Square
    Indore, MP 452001
  • 708 Griffin St. Bronx, NY 10469
    New York, NY 10001

Web Development Support for Media and Innovation Startup

"I wouldn’t have been able to get anywhere without them."

Sep. 2019 - Ongoing

ExpressTech Software Solutions provided development support for the client’s WordPress site. They also consulted on selecting a server and assisted with frontend design.

Paul Cleghorn
Founder & Director, My Gosh Media Ltd.

ExpressTech Software Solutions is highly-skilled in development. The team is reliable and trustworthy. They respond well to feedback and listen to the needs of the client.

I’m the founder and director of My Gosh Media, LTD. We’re a small digital innovation and design company. People come to us and ask us to innovate an idea. Sometimes, we come up with our own ideas and innovate those ideas and try to bring those ideas to market.

What challenge were you trying to address with ExpressTech Software Solutions?

I’m on the design side and I needed a development partner.

ExpressTech Software Solutions provided development for a WordPress site. I can't say what the product is because it’s still under NDA, but it’s in the health and wellbeing sphere. As I learned more about Ravi (CTO, ExpressTech Software Solutions) and trusted him more, I passed more of the development onto him and his company.

Ravi is my direct contact. I speak to him on Skype every morning, and we work in an agile way. We have a standup, I tell him what I need, and he will then go off and assign the job to the developer he feels is best for it.

Ravi does some of the development himself. He can do high-level Node.js and he can work on the WordPress backend. The frontend work is passed on to one of the people on his team.

How did you come to work with ExpressTech Software Solutions?

I went to PeoplePerHour to look for someone to help me out. There were about 200 people that came forward on PeoplePerHour. I interviewed Ravi and the meeting went well. He showed up on time, I liked what he had to say, and he understood the job.

I also read the reviews on PeoplePerHour and they were good, but anyone can write a review. It was all down to Ravi being a really nice guy and getting the job done. Initially, it was meant to be a quick, four-week project.

However, I was really satisfied with the team’s work so I extended the engagement. I’ve been working with Ravi since September because that’s how good he is. I don’t need anyone else, I just need Ravi.

We’ve invested $25,000–$50,000 so far.

We started working with ExpressTech Software Solutions in September 2019, and it’s ongoing.

ExpressTech Software Solutions has been invaluable. I wouldn’t have been able to get anywhere without them. If I write Ravi tight documentation and give him that documentation, he will do the work.

It's all too common to get developers that think they know more than the client, so they’ll start redesigning everything. As a result, the work has to start all over again. Ravi is very good at listening and doing what we’re giving him.

Talking about their development skills, I’d say that they’re excellent. I’d use them again. As for their frontend design skills, it’s adequate and gets the job done. However, they’re not designers, they’re developers.

How did ExpressTech Software Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

I will send Ravi the planning documentation, and he will follow it. We will have a four-week plan, get on with that plan, get feedback, and put another four-week plan together.

We have agile standups, and I regularly Skype with Ravi. He answers right away. The product isn’t live yet, and we’re financing ourselves, so we’re giving them work when and as we need it.

When it comes to negotiating tasks, Ravi is a really nice guy and easy to talk to. He’s very open to working within our means. Ravi will do the job and get us where we need to be. If the client doesn’t know what they're doing, Ravi will help them get to know what they need to do.

He recommends the level of hosting you will need for the product you have. I moved from GoDaddy because he said it was way too slow for what we were doing. I paid for the hosting he recommended and allowed him in there, to use that hosting.

Ravi and his team are transparent and trustworthy. Some development companies try to lock you in with their server and overcharge you. Their team would never do that.

Some of their project management could be improved so they can better keep track of tasks. However, whenever I had an issue and might’ve been frustrated, Ravi never took it to heart and fixed it. Having a professional project planner like Trello in place might help.

It’s important to have one person from your company act as a liaison to ExpressTech. That person should act as a filter and take the recommendations from the rest of the team to Ravi. There has to be a solid plan in place.

The product we’re working on has video elements. If the video drops, there have to be error messages. If I don’t write those error messages, it won’t be fixed. If you tell him something, it will get done. If not, it easily gets forgotten because he’s busy.

Ravi is brilliant at his English, but it is not his first language. We’ll have spelling mistakes coming in if we’re not making sure they stay in the paradigm they’re given. It’s important to stay on top of that.

Custom Plugin for Website Design & Dev Business

"From the beginning, the ExpressTech developer was friendly and willing to do what was needed."

Nov. 2019 - Jan. 2020

ExpressTech Software Solutions created a custom plugin for a design and development business. They participated in a comprehensive consultation, exported data, and wrote and fixed codes.

Wichita, Kansas
Rosemary Miller
Website Designer, The Tech Chick

The new plugin for the website has contributed to an influx of members and involvement because of the clean, clear setup. The ExpressTech Software Solutions team was easy to work with, and any language or time differences caused no barriers. Their timeliness and professionalism were valued.

I am a website designer and developer who works with small businesses and non-profit organizations to create websites for their unique needs.

For what projects/services did your company hire ExpressTech Software Solutions?

I hired ExpressTech Software Solutions to create a custom plugin for using Paid Memberships Pro with a website for a non=profit organization. The project involved Wordpress development Membership site development.

My goals were to import a membership database and set up a rather complex website for the operation of the organization.

Paid Memberships Pro provided a list of recommended developers, and I selected this vendor from that list. I'm glad I did!

The project began with a comprehensive consultation to lay out the specific needs for the custom plugin. After the work began, the developer kept me updated on a regular basis and responded quickly to any new questions or requests. ExpressTech Software Solutions provided these services for us: export of data, data sanitization, code fixes, new code written, support, and even friendship. The service and end product were excellent!

The ExpressTech team that worked on my project included one manager, one developer, and one testing resource. These three worked together seamlessly to provide me with the perfect end product.

Because of the clean, clear setup of the website, we are already seeing an influx of new members and an increased involvement among the current membership.

We used Skype conversations to communicate.The time zone differences were no barrier at all. Since we are in opposite parts of the world, the developer worked while I slept, and vice versa. Then we communicated during the times we were both awake and working. This worked very well.

From the beginning, the ExpressTech developer was friendly and willing to do what was needed. He did everything I asked in a prompt, professional manner. In fact, we are now good friends.

The only issue was that we misunderstood each other a few times due to language differences. These were easily resolved, however, especially since the developer is friendly and easy to work with.

The developer responded quickly to all my communications.
    The cost was reasonable, especially for the quality of work
    I am very pleased with the quality of the work. Everything looks good and works well.
    I highly recommend them.

Redevelopment for Nonprofit Site

"Their responses were fast, and they stayed on task."

October 2019

ExpressTech Software Solutions repaired issued with a WordPress website and customized the membership plug-in for an advocacy nonprofit.

Mount Dora, Florida
President, Nonprofit

With improved website functionality, the nonprofit expects to increase memberships and donations. ExpressTech Software Solutions worked efficiently, responding to project requests and working quickly to meet project expectations.

Our company is a nonprofit dealing with patient advocacy.

We required repairs and changes to our Wordpress website.

Our goals were to fix and customize the membership plugin.

They came to us through the plugin vendor.

They did the changes and repairs as required.

The project had a manager and one or two others.

The repairs and changes will allow us to gain more members and donors.

Project management was fast and effective. The manager did all work in an efficient manner.

Their responses were fast, and they stayed on task.

Better testing of the repairs and changes could be done.

E-Commerce Site for IT Consultant's End-Client

"ExpressTech implemented agile practices like scrum, code reviews, and QA to make sure their output was top-notch."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

ExpressTech built a Magento e-commerce site based on wireframes. They built a Laravel and ReactJS backend before introducing accounting and shipping/fulfillment integrations.

Founder, IT Consultancy

The new site eliminated inefficient and costly data management processes. ExpressTech established a beneficial collaboration using multiple management and communication tools. Their agile practices, including code review and QA, ensured that their deliverables achieved the highest quality possible.

I’m the founder of an IT services consulting company.

For what projects/services did your company hire ExpressTech Software Solutions Pvt Ltd.?

My client needed an enterprise-level e-commerce website. They requested the highest-quality code in the industry to complete the project.

Magento started to catch the attention of larger companies after being adopted by Adobe. We wanted to expand our consulting services to cover this field, so we tried partnering with a number of companies before finding ExpressTech.

ExpressTech had a strong Upwork profile and was also recommended to me by a friend who used them for her e-commerce work.

They built a Magento e-commerce solution from pre-existing wireframes by breaking the project down into small modules. The site has QuickBooks and ShipStation (e-commerce shipping and fulfillment software) integrations and a Laravel and ReactJS backend.

We work with a project manager, a designer, three developers, and a QA resource.

The solution minimized the time needed to operate the store and aggregated everything into one dashboard. This helped us cut costs because we no longer needed to collect and feed information into the system and rectify resultant errors manually—a painful and time-consuming process.

ExpressTech implemented agile practices like scrum, code reviews, and QA to make sure their output was top-notch. We used Jira for management, and our project manager communicated well and made things clear for us.

Their communication tools were outstanding. They used JIRA to both plan our agile teams and answer our questions. They were also available for calls and meetings over Skype.

They could improve their documentation, but it was already better than that of our previous vendor.

Overall Score They did a great job.
    They gave us an affordable hourly rate.

Digital Presence for Interior Design Firm

"They’re deeply knowledgeable about our digital space and domain."

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

ExpressTech Software is constructing an online presence including a website and a mobile app. They’re also providing SEO and SMM services to grow the brand.

Nashik, India
Milind Khairnar
Founder, Square Deal Interior Pvt. Ltd.

Regular updates and on-time milestone deliveries have made the engagement successful so far. ExpressTech’s digital expertise and perpetual availability facilitate rapid problem-solving, while their thorough onboarding process helps them hit the ground running.

I’m the founder of Square Deal Interior. We’re an interior design firm that manufactures and implements interiors for commercial and residential spaces.

We needed to create and grow a digital presence via mobile app and web development and SEO campaigns.

We wanted to digitize our business and attract a new wave of customers.

I was referred by a friend and knew they had a good reputation in India and abroad. We awarded them the project after performing a background check.

They’re building our complete digital presence and managing SEO and social media marketing (SMM) on a monthly basis. Starting with several online and offline meetings, they divided the project into small milestones and set up a project management system to track our progress.

We work with a developer, a designer, and an SEO/SMM expert. I also communicate with their founder.

They have killer ideas and execute them brilliantly.

Their founder handles the project directly and keeps me up to date on their progress. I also have direct access to their team if I need an issue resolved.

They communicate well and deliver what they say they will. They’re deeply knowledgeable about our digital space and domain.

I have no issues with them since they’ve done brilliant work.

Overall Score They're perfect.
    It's extremely easy.
    It's excellent.
    It's brilliant.
    I've already recommended them.

Web Dev and SEO for Interior Design Firm

"Their passion to serve their clients, no matter what time of day, stands out."

ExpressTech Software Solutions Pvt Ltd. developed a website and incorporated business process automation technology. Additionally, they continue to support the site through SEO and digital marketing efforts.

Nashik, India
Milind Khairnar
Founder, SquareDeal Interior

The website has experienced a significant rise in traffic and an increase in sales. The ExpressTech Software Solutions Pvt Ltd. team was communicative around-the-clock during development, and remain available in the SEO phase. Their attentiveness makes for a personable, supportive engagement.

I’m the co-founder of SquareDeal Interior. We do residential and commercial interior design.

For what projects/services did your company hire ExpressTech Software Solutions Pvt Ltd. ?

We needed them to develop our website, aid in digital marketing, and implement business process automation (BPA).

We wanted to have a high-quality business site to attract valuable clients.

I was referred to them.

They began by creating the design for the app and showed us their updates. Once we approved of the look, they developed it in a four-phase plan. Though they completed the web development in June, they provide continuous SEO and social media marketing (SMM) services.

We work with three members of their team, a developer, designer, and SEO & SMM expert.

Thanks in part to their work, sales for our services increased by 34%. We’ve also experienced an increase in traffic to 1300 monthly users.

One person handles the project, and they communicate very effectively through WhatsApp. He replies to every message and call.

Their passion to serve their clients, no matter what time of day, stands out. I feel like I’m getting personal support from them and it’s good for my business.

Overall Score I would recommend working with them.
    They communicate well.
    Their slightly high price is worth the cost.
    Their work is excellent.
    I would highly refer them.