Training system with game video capture, transformation and playback capabilities.
Football training system, which provides live video streaming, video tagging, transformation and playback capabilities. The main purpose of the trainer is to provide players, coaches and support staff with a set of tools to effectively manage team training, events, and game execution by means of tagged video from…
Task: To develop desktop MacOS and mobile iOS apps.
Solution: Exposit team developed Web, iOS and desktop apps.
Main app features are:
- Sending live and on-demand videos from cameras to iPad and Mac with HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) technology.
- Capturing, playing back video in 10 Bit HDMI and analog video editing in SD and HD using BlackMagic Design Intensity Shuttle.
- Adding the tags (markers of the important match moments) to the video by means of drag & drop and dividing them into the video segments.
- Video capturing and playback management — convenient viewing the live video, accessing to the previously recorded video and browsing it by using the timeline, exact tags-based positioning, and ability to "jump" to specific video fragments divided by tags.
- Exposit team developed Web, iOS and desktop apps.
Tagging App for iPad: Swift3, CocoaFramework, CoreData, CocoaPods, Socket.IO, Sprite Kit, Gloss, Fabric, Crashlitics
Work Station for MacOS: Swift 3, AVFoundation, CoreMedia, CoreData (MagicalRecord), Alamofire (REST), Socket.IO, Fabric, Crashlitics
Playback for iPad: CoreData, AVFoundation, Alamofire (REST), Socket.IO, Fabric, Crashlitics, Gloss
Transmitter for MacOS: Alamofire, HTTP Live Streaming, Socket.IO, DeckLink framework, Fabric, Crashlitics
Backend technologies: Java 8, Spring, Spring REST, Spring OAuth2, WebSockets (Socket.IO), MySQL, JPA/Hibernate, HTTP Live Streaming, FFmpeg, Swagger
Learn more: https://www.exposit.com/portfolio/footballtrainer/