Explainer Videos That Create Impact

We take complex ideas and make them simple. Let us capture the key messages of your business and turn them into on-brand, compelling explainer videos that drive your audience to action and generate long-term impact. By telling your stories, we help your prospects get clear on who you are (and what you offer) in 90 seconds or less.

Fayetteville, AR
  • 19 E Center St
    Fayetteville, AR 72701
  • Vancouver, BC

General Electric, PerkinElmer, Panasonic, Tyson, The Mars Agency, Moz, Expedia, Demandbase, Netsuite, The Economist, Bosch

Tyson - Hunger Relief

GE - Power and Water

Video Production for Video Testimonial Service

"I'm really happy with the result, the service, and our overall client experience."

Apr. - June 2019

Explainify created an explainer video to describe a video testimonial company’s services to prospective customers. After a discovery phase, they conducted end-to-end video production.

Boston, Massachusetts
Sam Shepler
Founder & CEO, Testimonial Hero

The video just deployed and has met praise from customers so far. Explainify delivered a high-quality video that met or beat expectations in its polished visuals and clear storytelling. Professional, organized, and responsive, the team led a seamless collaboration from start to finish.

I'm the founder and CEO at Testimonial Hero. We help B2B marketers to create professional video testimonials through increased social proof and customer storytelling.

For what projects/services did your company hire Explainify?

We hired Explainify to create an explainer video to succinctly introduce prospects to who we are and what we do.

The style needed to be sophisticated, not overly cartoony or cheesy. I wanted the video and animations to have a premium feel and top-notch, concise storytelling.

I've heard a lot about Explainify. As far as I was concerned, they were the leader in this space, and I always like to work with the best whenever possible. As a result, I reached out to them to do this project.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

The project started with discovery. Explainify had a thorough discovery process with an intake form and a call with their team. After that, they wrote a first draft of the script. Scripting was a collaborative process where I also helped. After the script, we moved onto the storyboarding, which they handled completely. After we approved all storyboarding, they sourced the voiceover artist. Finally, Explainify animated everything.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

There were several rounds of feedback, and the process was very efficient. I felt like they quickly addressed my feedback, and they always kept me updated. I never had to wonder when I was going to get the next draft of something—they always kept me in the loop.

We've just completed the video, but we're already using it and feedback has been very positive. It’s already becoming an invaluable part of our B2B sales process.

Their project management was very effective! Kelsey (Production Manager & Lead Project Manager, Explainify) and Randi (Project Manager, Explainify) were great to work with. They stayed on top of tasks and kept me updated on timelines.

The quality of the final video was outstanding. I'm really happy with the result, the service, and our overall client experience. I know when I recommend Explainify, Kelsey and Randi will take great care of the client, and their experience will be as amazing as it was for us.

The fact that the intake form was a Google form made it a little long and inconvenient to write in and work on over multiple sessions. I would have preferred a Google Doc where we can easily pause and resume without losing work. A Google Doc would have also been slightly better for collaboration than the form, especially if there were other stakeholders on my team.

Overall Score Explainify was easy and pleasant to work with. The final product met my strategic and exceeded my expectation for design and look and feel.
    We had no issues with scheduling. Explainify was extremely organized and always kept me in the loop on timelines.
    Explainify doesn’t offer the lowest rates on the market, but you do get what you pay for.
    I couldn’t be happier with the end result. The video looks sophisticated, polished, and exactly what I was hoping for.
    I have and will continue to refer them.

Promotional Video for Financial Advisory Group

"We enjoyed the structure of the process and absolutely loved the final product."

Jan. - Mar. 2019

Explainify crafted a video for a financial advisory group. The video was to showcase the firm’s services to prospective clients. The team was involved in all aspects of production.

Fayetteville, Arkansas
Andrew Whitbeck
Financial Advisor, WhiteRock Wealth Design

Internal feedback was positive on the video Explainify created. Their team was hardworking and structured, sticking to the process and designated timeline. They’re organized and helpful. Expect a streamlined workflow with regular updates while working with Explainify’s production team.

I’m the co-founder of WhiteRock Wealth Design, a financial advisory that helps individuals and families manage their money and reach their goals.

For what projects/services did your company hire Explainify?

We hired Explainify to create a video.

We wanted a video that we could use on our website and email to prospective clients as a way to introduce our firm and share how we serve others.

We reached out to a member of their team. Their initial response was helpful, so we chose to move forward.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Explainify walked our team through the whole process. Their team worked on scripting and storyboards that had examples of coloring and style. They also performed voice auditions before moving on to full color and animation design. Each step had room for revisions and review.

What was your vendors’ project management or feedback process?

The entire process was done through email with clear instructions for the goals of each step.

Due to needing specific approvals, our rollout has been slow. The video is just now getting out there.

Their workflow was organized. Explainify kept us regularly updated on the timelines and how it affected the delivery date.

We enjoyed the structure of the process and absolutely loved the final product.

There are none that I can think of.

This was our first project, so we don't have anything to compare it to.

Explainer Videos for Medical & Research Program

"Explainify was invested in our project and work."

Nov. 2017 - May 2018

Explainify produced four explainer videos that covered a variety of topics for a medical program. The goal of videos was to explain complicated topics in an understandable way.

Pagan Morris
Program Manager, UCSF Center for BRCA Research

Videos are currently being tested. Explainify was communicative and hardworking. They provided thoughtful and helpful suggestions. Customers can expect a seamless workflow from a team that receives feedback positively.

I’m the project manager for a hereditary cancer program at UCSF, a research institution in San Francisco.

For what projects/services did your company hire Explainify?

We hired Explainify to create four explainer videos to educate patients on cancer syndromes, discussing how to talk with family members about them, and how to engage in the healthcare system.

We wanted simple and engaging videos that explained complicated genetic concepts to patients in easily understandable ways.

After going through a required, competitive bidding process, we felt that, while Explainify wasn’t the cheapest vendor, the quality of their work and our interaction with the team was justification enough to work with them.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

We created four videos with their team. There were a variety of topics including, Cancer Genetics 101, what families need to know about genetic testing, information about the program, and family communication.

What was your vendors’ project management or feedback process?

We worked in sprints, receiving regular feedback from Explainify. Before starting a new video, we had a project kick-off to make sure everyone understood the topic and look and feel we were going for. Their team was communicative, asking great questions and making excellent suggestions.

Our videos are currently being tested amongst our patient population.

The workflow between our teams was effective. Communication with Explainify was timely, consistent, and thoughtful.

Explainify was invested in our project and work. Cancer as a topic tends to resonate with a lot of people.

None that I can offer.

Explainer Videos for Educational Recruitment Firm

"They really cared about giving us a final product that we were happy with."

May - Sep. 2018

Explainify created two explainer videos for a recruitment firm. They incorporated voice-over technology and targeted job seekers and recruiters.

Boston, Massachusetts
Julie Landis
Director of Communications, Carney, Sandoe & Associates

The videos have seen a wave of positive engagement on social media and succinctly explain what the firm has to offer. Explainify works hard to ensure customer satisfaction and effective communication. Their dedication to completing projects punctually sets them apart from other vendors.

I am the director of communications at Carney, Sandoe & Associates, an educational recruitment firm that places teachers and administrators in jobs at schools across the US and abroad.

For what projects/services did your company hire Explainify?

We hired Explainify to create two videos; one for our job-seeker audience and one for our hiring audience. Short clips were also made from the full-length videos.

We wanted to create fun, captivating, and brief videos to capture what is sometimes a confusing idea of how we help schools and job seekers. Our services are unique and deep, so it was important that we present what we do succinctly and in a way that appeals to both our audiences.

I found Explainify through an online search and had an initial call with them to discuss our needs. They submitted a proposal, which we reviewed internally. We also did reference calls with two of their clients.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Once we began the process, the expectations were very clear. Explainify laid out all the steps of what we would need to accomplish at each milestone. They had a clear timeline and told us what we should expect in terms of feedback and edits. We had two rounds of edits per stage, which worked out great. We didn't feel like we needed more because the team really understood what we wanted. The process was seamless.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

We had two Explainify representatives who worked with us and explained each step of the process in terms of what we were seeing from them (e.g. wireframes, style and color, text). They gave us a deadline for feedback and a template to use, so it was easy to tell them what we wanted to change. They were always on time and their responses to our questions were thoughtful. All in all, it was a wonderful process.

The videos get great feedback on social media and on our website. Employees like to use the videos to explain our process to potential job-seekers or schools. They have been useful in efficiently communicating our value.

Our two representatives were incredible in terms of project management. I can't recall the last time I worked with a vendor that stuck to deadlines, checked-in frequently, and worked to produce a final product so efficiently.

Project management was definitely a big strength. From the timeline and the feedback templates to knowing exactly what to expect from them, it was really a great experience.

They really cared about giving us a final product that we were happy with. When the voice-over actor couldn't get the pronunciation of our company name correct, they made sure that we had different samples of pronunciations to listen to until we got it right.

No, I honestly can't think of any.

Animated Explainer Videos for Apartment Living Management

“The team was so easy to work with—they were incredibly organized, fun, and great listeners.”

Feb. - Mar. 2018

Explainify created two animated explainer videos to promote a nonprofit apartment life management organization. The first video was for prospective clients in the industry and the second was for recruitment.

Euless, Texas
Bethe Wright
VP of Marketing, Apartment Life

The explainer videos were posted on the main website, shared across all social media channels, and displayed at events. Explainify had a well-organized approach and enforced a streamlined feedback process to guide the project. As a result, they delivered both videos ahead of schedule.

I’m the VP of marketing at Apartment Life. We help apartment owners care for residents by connecting them in relationships. This, in turn, helps improve the community's financial performance through online reputation, resident satisfaction, and resident retention.

For what projects/services did your company hire Explainify?

We hired them for two projects: an industry explainer video for our website homepage and a recruiting explainer video that we use to recruit volunteers/staff.

For the industry video, we wanted to explain who we are to our industry clients so that they would hire us. For the recruiting video, we wanted to explain how the program works to prospective volunteers so that they would apply to serve with us. Our program can be a bit difficult to explain, so this video helped us do that well in just 90 seconds.

We interviewed three vendors and felt that Explainify had the most business expertise, as well as the best project structure. They sounded very organized, and it seemed that they could take us step by step through the process. This was useful because I had worked on many videos over the years, but never on something that was fully animated.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Randi (Project Manager, Explainify) and Kelsey (Production Manager & Lead Project Manager, Explainify) made the entire process so easy. They gave very specific instructions of what we needed to provide, what our deadlines were, and when we would move to the next step in the process.

The Explainify team did 90% of the work, helping write the script, assisting with the design, and more. All we had to do was provide feedback and suggest minor tweaks to fully embrace our brand personality. We finished both videos ahead of schedule.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

They were very specific about feedback loops, providing specific forms so that our feedback was structured in the exact way that they needed it. We typically had 1–2 days to provide feedback, and they would give me advance notice of when we could expect our next round of proofs. This helped me schedule time in my calendar to review their work and plan around our team's schedule.

We have used their videos on our website homepage, social media, and events.

They beat every deadline and finished our projects ahead of schedule.

The team was so easy to work with—they were incredibly organized, fun, and great listeners. They really understood the essence of our brand. Like I said before, I was so pleased with the first video, that we signed up to do a second with them, and that process was equally as good.

No, none come to mind.

Explainer Video for Community Nonprofit

"Their management process is very clear and thorough. It produced great results for us."

June 2018

Explainify produced an explainer video, contributing to voice and design discussions and providing scriptwriting services.

Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
Pete Kelly
CEO, Apartment Life

Internal stakeholders were pleased with the final video and have put it to wide use. Establishing smooth cooperation, Explainify works to understand each client’s specific needs. Their personable team and effective management processes are particularly notable.

I’m the CEO of apartment life. We’re a nonprofit that helps apartment owners care for residents and, in turn, improve their community’s financial performance.

For what projects/services did your company hire Explainify?

Our nonprofit serves the multifamily industry, and we needed a video to explain our services.

We set out to create a short video that explained our services in a simple, compelling way.

We researched several companies. While there were more affordable alternatives, we felt like Explainify could produce better quality at a reasonable price point.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

They asked a lot of good questions and did a great job understanding our service. They then put together a script and worked with us on our design and voice.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

One of Explainify’s greatest strengths is their project management. They have a clearly defined process with established milestones, which helped them met every deadline. Ultimately, the project came in at cost and a week ahead of schedule.

The final product was great and people reacted to it really well. It’s now in use throughout the company.

They were easy to work with. Professional and polite, they took the time to understand our needs. Randi (Project Manager, Explainify) and Kelsey (Production Manager, Explainify) were great as well.

No, not that I saw. We couldn't be more pleased.

They hit every deadline.
    Although there may be more affordable alternatives, Explainify's quality and timeliness are worthwhile.
    They delivered an excellent product at the agreed upon price and ahead of schedule.
    I've already referred several friends to them.

Video Production for Research and Methodologies Firm

"Explainify made us feel very much a part of the process."

Explainify produced an animated 30-second explainer video and a longer video with client and employee interviews. Using the client's script, they provided all video services from music and makeup to cameras, lighting, and backend development.

Fayetteville, Arkansas
Rick West
Founder, Field Agent

Explainify's videos are professional, mature, and deliver an enduring message for the company. They offered a unique perspective to the project and encouraged the client's creative input. They are highly recommended.

Field Agent is a mobile research company that uses crowdsourcing and technology to capture data in the United States, as well as six other countries across the globe.

I am the CEO and Cofounder.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Explainify?

When we approached Explainify, we were hoping to have them support us to produce a video that would help our clients understand how to use our technology to provide a solution to a problem. Explainify came alongside us and really helped tell our story - not only how we work but more importantly, how we provide solutions.

We've had two interactions with Explainify. The first was a 30-second video that explained what we do.

The second interaction was much broader because we wanted to have our clients appear in the video. We interviewed our clients and employees and then put the video together. Explainify did the voiceovers, music, make-up, set up the surroundings, brought in the cameras, and made sure lighting was right. Then, they did all the backend development. The only thing we did was provide a script.

How did you come to work with Explainify?

We're in Northwest Arkansas, and we were looking for opportunities to do some video production. We found Explainify by word of mouth.

The first project was under $5,000. The other was between $10,000 and $15,000.

Both projects are completed. If you go to our website today, you'll see both of the animated 30-second clips we did. Additionally, you'll see the client reel, which has both a long version (about three and a half minutes) and a short version (about a minute and a half).

They helped us grow up. We can do a video on our own for little money that looks fun and campy, but turns out kind of “YouTube-ish”. We went from being “YouTube-ish” to having a quality video with Explainify.

Our clients range from small do-it-yourself people to Fortune 100 companies, and so the product needed to project not only a cool tech vibe but also maturity, from a client standpoint. As our brand, website, and marketing grew up, Explainify was able to make sure that the video messaging grew up with us.

How did Explainify perform from a project management standpoint?

Fantastic! I'll use Eric (the CEO) as an example. He had a couple of folks working with him, but I appreciate the fact that he stuck with the project himself throughout its duration. His hands were on the project from beginning to end. He did a nice job managing deadlines for us, and all in all, it was a very smooth execution.

What distinguishes Explainify from other providers?

Explainify came out with a totally different perspective than what you get with most video production agencies. Often agencies will tell you how the project will turn out. Explainify made us feel very much a part of the process. They allowed us to have more creative license than other firms. Some firms like to control the creative process and script. While they helped write it and laid things out, they didn't put a lot of pressure on us to acquiesce to what they were trying to do, and I really appreciated that. Whilst their expertise was important, they weren’t really trying to put us in their box.

Is there anything Explainify could have improved or done differently?

The whole process was very straightforward. If I'd used other firms, I'd have some good feedback for them, but all in all, it turned out really well. I was pleasantly surprised it was as easy as it was.

For a larger project, there are multiple clients and locations, so we had some ebbs and flows but they still did a nice job.
    I'm a small business and I would have loved to have paid less. They were mid to upper range, but you get what you pay for. I was happy with the price.
    From an editing standpoint, it was a really high-quality product. I've worked with a number of video production agencies, and I thought they did a great job.
    I've recommended them to several folks and will happily continue to do so.

Video Production Work for Social Media Marketing Firm

"I'm very confident in their ability to execute."

2012 - Ongoing

Explainify has been partnering with the client's marketing department for several years to better convey their message. The engagement began with an initial video and has continued with additional video projects and consulting services.

Bentonville, Arkansas
Mailena Urso
VP of Marketing, Collective Bias

Explainify's videos have garnered top shopper marketing awards, are now used on the client's homepage, and have been used for sales pitches. Explainify has been very responsive, accessible, and produces high-quality work.

Collective Bias is a content marketing company that creates social content for brands and retailers through a community that consists of bloggers and platform-specific influencers like Instagrammers and YouTubers.

I’m the Vice President of Marketing and Communications.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Explainify?

We first started working with Explainify three or four years ago, when the marketing department started here at Collective Bias. One of the first challenges we came to Explainify with was to help us tell our story better.

They were very in-depth. At first, they listened to how we tell our story and wrote a script from that. We realized that because we were so personally invested into our company, weren’t able to simplify the message. Explainify was able to simplify our message, and then we discussed how we wanted the video to look. After that, they created the storyboard, animation, and made necessary revisions.

How did you come to work with Explainify?

Our founder was part of the entrepreneur community here in Northwest Arkansas and had been connected with Eric, the Chief Executive Officer at Explainify. It's a small community, so she connected us and we ended up working together.

For each project, it ranged from $1,000 to $10,000.

The projects have been completed but we keep in contact because we're doing more video projects. I treat our relationship as a partnership because they're helping us think through things.

The videos they’ve created for us have been used on our website’s home page. They've been used in our sales pitches as well, and that has been very helpful. We won an Effie, one of the top shopper marketing awards, for one of our case studies that they turned into a video.

How did Explainify perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management was great. The whole process and experience was great for us. Explainify is there every step of the way. If we have questions or want to change something, they’re always available. I'm very confident in their ability to execute.

What distinguishes Explainify from other providers?

We like the fact that they're local, produce good-quality work, and are willing to go above and beyond with anything.

We moved into a new office a couple of years ago and we wanted to outfit one of our spaces with a video studio because we wanted to get into more video content marketing. They helped us equip that studio and worked with us on how things should be set up, what equipment to purchase, and just consulted us along the way. That's not something many companies provide.

Is there anything Explainify could have improved or done differently?

Everything they do for us is pretty top notch. The only thing that I would like is lower price points for projects that don't take as much time.

Business Video Development for Agriculture Company

"There was never a moment ... that the expectations that we set out from the beginning were not met."

Explainify developed four explainer videos and an email campaign to improve the client's sales cycle. They conducted thorough market and customer research to understand the client's brand and product.

Springfield, Missouri
Dustin Dover
COO, Renew Biomass

The project is nearing completion ahead of schedule, and the client has high praises for Explainify's attention to detail, timeliness, and team atmosphere. They clearly communicated expectations and made the client's priorities their own.

We’re Renew Biomass, a vertically integrated, agricultural-based business that works with local farmers to grow a dedicated crop that we harvest, transport, and store, and then market as our brand.

I’m the Chief Operating Officer for Renew Biomass.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Explainify?

Our challenge was our sales funnel and sales time. Our sales deck was creating a sales cycle of multiple months, and our goal was to shorten that sales cycle.

We contacted Explainify, and they started by doing some market research, to understand our brand and product, both of which are very important to us. From there, they did targeted research on our customers. We’re business-to-business based, so they talked to our customers about what it takes to consider new products and what things matter to them.

How did you come to work with Explainify?

We found them through a lot of research, believe it or not. We interviewed quite a few different video production companies. Due to the quality of Explainify’s work in animation and general video production, it was an easy decision.

We would be in the $10,000 to $50,000 range.

This engagement was multiple videos, four videos and an email campaign. It is all set to roll out next week, so I would say we’re at the 95% mark.

How did Explainify perform from a project management standpoint?

Explainify's focus to detail and timeliness has been above and beyond. I would say they’re a bright shining star, their team, communication, the programs they have in place, and the timeline that was set were all great. There was never a moment that we were behind time, or that the expectations that we set out from the beginning were not met.

What distinguishes Explainify from other providers?

One is the clear communication of expectations and then sticking to them. Something that we weren’t anticipating was the market focus that we got. They called potential customers, to look at what things they consider when bringing in a new vendor like ourselves. Explainify did this so that they could cater our story to their specific needs. They really focused on two pieces that were important to us, our business and what our customers need, They then tried to marry the two to work together.

Is there anything Explainify could have improved or done differently?

I feel like I should have something, but I don’t. To be quite honest with you, we weren’t scheduled to be done until April 1, and we’re almost done already. They finished early and on budget, two things that are important to us.

I’ve already recommended them to three other business associates that we work with.