Animations That Help Get Your Word Out..

The Explainer Video Company produce engaging animated explainer videos, crafted to support all types of businesses in conveying their messages quickly, clearly and effectively.

With over 3000+ animations produced so far Including clients such as HP, Sony, USPS, Iron Mountain, Readers Digest, Unisys and many many more ..

In addition we also provide video advertising solutions from TV ads to Viral Videos to Video For Mobile Apps ..

We have and continue to work with 1000s of companies worldwide from Fortune 500 to Startup and SME and are recognized by many authorities as one of the leading online business animation companies out on the web.

Come check us out soon !

2007
Santa Clara, CA

HP, Sony, USPS, Iron Mountain, Readers Digest, Unisys, Oracle, United Airways, American Express,Harvard University.

Video Production for Healthcare Business

"The team had an uncanny knack for seeing exactly what I wanted."

Jan. - Mar. 2018

The Explainer Video Company produced a video about topics related to the opioid epidemic. Services included storyboard creation, narrator casting, and animation.

Mobile, Alabama
John Bowman
CEO, Sure Med Compliance

The videos have translated a complex idea into an accessible concept for customers. The team practiced attentive, client-centered communication throughout the process. They have a keen ability to translate thoughts into action.

I am the CEO of Sure Med Compliance, a healthcare software company.

For what projects/services did your company hire The Explainer Video Company?

We wanted to create an explainer video that would engage our customers and create a strong brand identity.

We were looking to explain a very complex issue involving the relationship between the opioid epidemic and physician and patient risk. The video about that topic would be used in our promotions to drive sales.

We searched online for a company with good reviews that had worked with large healthcare organizations.

They took our script and created a storyboard, found a great narrator, animated our characters and produced the entire video.

I worked with everyone from the owner of the company who oversaw the entire project to the project lead who organized the narration, illustration, music, storyboard, etc.

Our videos turned out better than I expected. We've used them successfully to better explain our product to our customers.

Each phase of development was accompanied by thoughtful communication. The team had an uncanny knack for seeing exactly what I wanted. Even though our project was not extremely costly, I always felt like a highly valued client.

We appreciated their willingness to make last minute changes to minor details without making us feel like we were a nuisance. They also had excellent communication skills.

I have nothing bad to say about this company, and I would highly recommend them to others.