Agile Software Design and Development

Gold

Who are we?

Relentlessly focused on creating the most optimal user experience, regardless of the platform, Expedition Co. couples creative and technology to produce innovative, industry-changing and leading applications. Expedition Co. truly understands the value of branded software experiences that help businesses drive engagement and connect with their communities.

Value Prop

Only by investing emotional capital into the products we build, are able to produce end results that truly exceed stakeholder expectations, as opposed to simply delivering to a product requirements checklist.

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
  • Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275

Beatstoc, Hyundai, Staples Center, Pub Creative, GP Strategies

Website Development for Mining & Metals Company

"We expected a little bit of sizzle on the site, but nothing like what they delivered."

Jul. - Aug. 2019

Expedition Co. built an interactive web version of a PDF report. They design animations and built links to other websites.

Manakin Sabot, Virginia
Trevor Blanning
Digital Marketing Strategist, Luck Companies

They delivered a highly functional solution on a short timeline, earning praise from customers for the convenience of the new site. Expedition Co. is a creative and technically skilled team and they’re responsive at any time.

Luck Companies is a provider of crushed stone aggregate for highways and buildings. I’m a digital marketing strategist in charge of social media and web design.

What challenge were you trying to address with Expedition Co.?

We have an annual impact report and we wanted to digitize that product to make it more available to our web audience.

They took the digital PDF of our report and turned it into a beautiful web experience. It’s a standalone website but it’s linked to our existing websites. They slimmed down the PDF of the report, kept its core functionality, and added really cool animations to bring it to life digitally.

They wanted to make sure there wasn’t a large amount of bureaucracy getting in the way of efficient delivery, so we worked with a small team. Isaac (Partner, Expedition Co.) led the project.

How did you come to work with Expedition Co.?

We had experience with a web development firm who recommended them.

We’ve spent $25,000.

We worked together from July–August 2019.

It blew our minds that they pulled off this project in a month. We’ve gotten feedback from customers around the world who were happy with the convenience.

How did Expedition Co. perform from a project management standpoint?

The short timeframe of this project was like building a car as you drive down the road, and they had the best speed of communication I’ve worked with. If I sent an email at 8 p.m. on a weekend, I would get a response. They’re very responsive and the feedback loop was really good.

We’re on East Coast time and they’re on the West Coast, but they would always respond quickly. I think they’re vampires—they don’t sleep. They really came through for us and that was a huge relief.

They had the technical ability to do everything we wanted and the imagination to bring it to life. Even though they were up against a pretty tight timeline, their innovation was amazing. We expected a little bit of sizzle on the site, but nothing like what they delivered.

They listened and didn’t push back on changes we suggested throughout the process. It was also amazing to work directly with Isaac. I can’t wait to work with him again.

I wonder if we did a real website build—with project management and planning—what the process would be because I didn’t get a good sense of that. I’m not sure how they’d handle project management, change requests, and quality control in a larger full-scale project.

Don’t pen them in, let them run.

Web and E-Commerce Dev for Custom Window Solutions Startup

"When they encounter what seems like an insurmountable problem, they’re always able to find a solution."

Dec. 2018 - Aug. 2019

Expedition Co. designed and built an e-commerce website for a custom window treatment platform. They integrated Stripe and thousands of third-party-developed 3D renderings into the site.

Adam Weidenbaum
President, Everhem

The website is fully functional and aesthetically pleasing, impressing visitors and the client. Expedition Co. delivered high-quality development and design work at a fixed price. They managed external vendors’ work, gave quick responses to inquiries, and remained flexible to timeline extensions.

I’m the president of Everhem, a custom window treatment solutions platform. Our business lets users customize their own products based on their window measurements and then order the products directly.

What challenge were you trying to address with Expedition Co.?

We needed someone to develop our e-commerce site.

Expedition Co. did everything from UI/UX design to front- and backend coding of the site. They designed the site, built the site, and were very involved in finding other vendors to create anything that they couldn’t do. The e-commerce platform is entirely custom and uses Stripe as its only third-party API.

Expedition Co also helped to find partners to create some assets that we couldn’t make on our own, like 3D renderings of what our products would look like on a window. We needed rendering for each of our 32 different fabrics across three distinct product lines, along with a bunch of different options that change how it looks. In the end, we needed a few thousand renderings. Isaac (Partner, Expedition Co.) found our rendering partner in Bulgaria, and we got a reasonable price on it.

Before starting this company, I was working as a designer at an advertising agency focused on branding. The first thing I did was name the company, create a logo, and then I developed the brand guideline. I also created some website screens. We met with Isaac’s team, and they took everything in and built the site map. They used a lot of what I created, but they changed a fair amount to make it better than I ever could have.

Isaac was always the main point of contact. Kevin (Lead Product Designer, Expedition Co.) was my second go-to for frontend stuff. Borin (Software Engineer, Expedition Co.) was the backend guru working off all the economic models that I built and coding them into the site. That way, when users place an order, it works. Kevin (QA Lead, Expedition Co.) also was involved, along with a few other junior designers and coders. There were probably 5-7 people working on the project.

How did you come to work with Expedition Co.?

I found Expedition Co. on Clutch. They were one of the top names that came up. I started looking at websites of web development agencies to help me decide if I trust them to build my website. Expedition Co. was the first one I looked at, and I loved it much more than the other sites I saw. Within half a day of filling out their contact form, they got back to me. The next day we were on a call with them. They understood what it was that we were trying to build, and we felt they could make it. They even met with my wife and me at our house for a good 1–1.5 hours to spitball ideas.

At that point, we were very excited about going with Expedition Co., but we still did our due diligence and got a few more bids. Each of those came in exactly about double what Expedition Co. was proposing. I reached out to Isaac and asked if he was charging too little. He said they don’t ever pack extra time and padding into a bid for the unknown. He said there aren’t any unknowns for them and if there were, they’re confident they can figure it out and would stick to the bid.

We spent $50,000–$100,000.

We worked together from December 2018 until August 2019.

It’s been a long ride, but a successful one. We completed the development about 30 days ago. Expedition Co. is still fixing little bugs if I find them or things that aren’t working exactly how I want it. However, they’ve yet to charge hourly for it—they’re still honoring the original contract.

The site speaks for itself. What we were hoping for was an e-commerce destination for window treatments that would blow everything else that exists in the marketplace out of the water. I firmly believe that our site does that. The frontend is beautiful, and the backend is fully functional.

Everyone that has visited the site is very impressed. Any sales that we make will be 100% attributable to the website. Once we focus on brand awareness, I’m confident we’re going to get even more.

How did Expedition Co. perform from a project management standpoint?

The team was always very transparent about how long things would take. The things that made the project take a lot longer were out of their control, such as when other vendors would come through with deliverables Expedition Co. needed. Their project management was pretty on point—they did everything they said they were going to do. The project took four months longer than anticipated, but I don’t fault them for it. We used Slack to communicate throughout.

I’m most impressed by Expedition Co.’s cool-headedness. When they encounter what seems like an insurmountable problem, they’re always able to find a solution. When we first hired them, we believed that we could probably do this in Shopify. Expedition Co. said they didn’t think they could, but they could build a custom solution instead. Their team never came across a problem they couldn’t solve. I always felt that I was in good hands.

Sometimes there were little issues with the site that we would notice. Expedition Co. fixed them, but they didn’t find them themselves. However, I don’t expect anyone to be perfect like that either.

Always have an open line of communication. Don’t be afraid to contact Expedition Co. through Slack at any time—day or night. They will respond as soon as they’re available. You’re also going to get as much out of it as you put into it. If you’re in constant communication and asking questions, they’ll be transparent with you.

Custom Internal Tool & SaaS Product for Marketing Firm

“They’re fantastic about providing updates, and it’s easy to communicate with the team.”

June 2018 - Ongoing

Expedition Co. provides a range of custom software development services. So far, they’ve developed an internal marketing platform to better track leads and are now working on a  SaaS investment tool.

New York
Executive, Phinaz

The marketing platform is now tracking live campaigns, providing key analytics across multiple servers and databases. Although there are a few bugs to work through, the team has continued to remain responsive and addresses issues promptly. Strong organization is critical to their success.

I’m the CEO of an online financial research publisher called Phinaz. We cover topics such as investment advice, stock market analysis, and more.

What challenge were you trying to address with Expedition Co.?

After our CTO left, we reached out to Expedition Co. to provide technical services and become our go-to development partner. They’re now working on two major projects, including an internal online marketing platform and a new, client-facing SaaS investment tool that would help us move into the software space.

Expedition Co. built an internal marketing platform from scratch, integrating it with our CRM, email service provider, and other existing servers to better track our incoming leads. For each lead, the platform would pull up the data and report the relevant numbers before placing the lead in the correct database.

To augment this process, Expedition Co. set up our Google Analytics account and integrated it with our site and CRM. We can now draw our data from multiple sources and view it in a single, aggregated dashboard.

The team is also concurrently working on our SaaS product. While I can’t go into too much detail, they’ve started development four months ago and are working from the ground up.

We’ve worked with Vincent (Technical Project Manager, Expedition Co.) across both projects. He acts as the liaison between us and the background engineers, prioritizing our tasks and sending it to the appropriate resource. When the engineers run into a particularly challenging wall, Brian (CTO, Expedition Co.) and Isaac (Founder & Partner, Expedition Co.) will often step in and resolve the issue.

I also have a fantastic working relationship with Jesse (Founder & Partner, Expedition Co.). If there’s something that I need done but don’t want to bother the team with, I’ll message him, and he’ll handle the task—as long as it’s within his knowledge base. That way, I don’t disrupt the team’s focus.

How did you come to work with Expedition Co.?

We found them while looking for a new CTO. I happened to be in conversation with Jesse and decided to give his team a shot.

Their work started in June 2018 and is ongoing. Expedition Co. finished the marketing platform in about six months and have worked on the SaaS product for about four months.

We’ve just launched the marketing platform and are currently working on some live campaigns. While things are working well so far, there are still bugs that need to be worked out before we can fully utilize the software. After the work is done, we plan to bring in an external contractor to check for security risks and vulnerabilities.

How did Expedition Co. perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re remarkably responsive and nearly always kept to schedule. There have been times when we’ve mutually missed the deadline, but that was due to external factors (e.g., a data provider didn’t give us what we needed quickly enough). We use Google Docs and Slack to coordinate the projects.

They’re fantastic about providing updates, and it’s easy to communicate with the team. If we post anything in the Slack channel, it’s sure to be taken care of quickly. In that sense, it feels like we’re their only client.

I also commend their organizational skills. We often throw a lot of information at them in updates, but they’re able to digest it, document it, and produce a written statement. This helps us better manage our ideas.

Because Expedition Co. is relatively new to marketing projects, the team isn’t used to working with companies like us. However, it’s essential to have a working concept of digital marketing to understand the project scope and how the tools work. Occasionally, we had to redo parts of the platform because an engineer lacked the necessary marketing knowledge to develop a function as expected. I’ve since talked to Jesse, and they’ve worked to resolve the issue moving forward.

Web Dev & Design for International Awards Academy

"Their business sense and their creative sense complement each other well."

Sept. - Oct. 2018

For a new film awards program, Expedition Co. designed and developed an information-heavy website with an employee intranet portal. They matched site designs to existing organizational schemes.

Santa Monica, California
Jean-Que M. Dar
CEO, TILFA

The completed website has helped bolster legitimacy within the industry and develop a professional face for the organization. Expedition Co. features a creative and attentive team that responds well to scheduling guidelines. The quality of their work makes them a worthy candidate for web projects.

I am the CEO of The International Legacy Film Academy, or TILFA. We have devised and created a new global film awards show. Every year, we host an award show where our academy selects the best in the world in 30 different film categories.

What challenge were you trying to address with Expedition Co.?

Expedition Co. was responsible for the overall design and development of our website.

Our biggest challenge was to convey something modern and different from all other award shows while also proving that we are relevant within the movie industry. We relied on Expedition Co. to design and develop the entire website. I outlined specific features that I appreciated from various other websites, and they were able to implement many of those requests. The site is quite content-heavy, but they have built it in such a way that it’s easy to navigate without sacrificing quality. In addition to the front-facing side, Expedition Co. developed an intranet for employees to access and manage all content.

We worked with an initial account or intake manager and have since worked only with a project manager and an engineer. We don’t interface directly with that engineer, but we receive regular reports and updates.

How did you come to work with Expedition Co.?

We worked with two companies prior to finding Expedition Co., but neither was the best fit for us. Our interview process is fairly straightforward. We explain the project, tell them about our company, and finish with a video screen share of what information we’re working with. Then we request a proposal. Expedition Co. understood our needs well and offered the best proposal.

We’ve spent about $300,000.

Our website project spanned September–October 2018, but we already plan to work together again on upcoming projects.

Our site and our social media accounts are still new, so we don’t have much growth to speak of. But we’re more concerned with making an impact in the industry and showing that we’re legitimate, and Expedition Co.’s work has helped us accomplish that in our early stages.

How did Expedition Co. perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication was excellent. We’ve operated through the WhatsApp platform, and they’ve adapted well to that. There was never a 24-hour window when we didn’t hear from them. They understood the importance of our internal deadlines, and they made sure everything was delivered on time.

They fully immersed themselves in the project.

No. Their business sense and their creative sense complement each other well.

They are an expensive agency, but the quality of their work is well worth it.

Dev Partner for Freelance Producer

"They’ll always be my first choice, even in a competitive bid."

Aug. 2013 - Ongoing

Expedition Co. is a third-party design and development partner for multiple projects. They’ve worked on web projects, mobile applications, and UX design.

Los Angeles Metro Area
Mark Watson
Freelance Producer

The team’s schedule management, responsive communication, and expert advice make projects easier. They strictly adhere to deadlines and keep parties accountable to the timelines. Expedition Co. leverages their knowledge base to use the best method for each project.

I’m a freelance producer. I provide digital solutions to clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Expedition Co.?

I reach out to Expedition Co. when I need their digital solutions for an end-client’s project.

For most projects, the end-client supplies the style guide and we pass it to Expedition Co. Their team then creates the wireframes and design comparable. I hire them on a case-by-case basis and the scope follows the client’s specifications and preferred workflow. For example, on one project they only did the UX design and not the backend functionalities. Expedition Co. has done two mobile application projects while other engagements focus on web development.

I work directly with two or three people per project, usually a lead and a subordinate. Those contacts have a cross-departmental team working behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with Expedition Co.?

I found them through word of mouth from suppliers I had previously used. I kept re-engaging Expedition Co. for different web projects because my stress level goes down when I work with them.

We started working with them about five years ago and the partnership is ongoing.

Expedition Co. always schedules projects up front to prevent surprises during the timeline. They always deliver on time or early. For one project, we were on a tight timeline and our team ran two hours late with an item. The team held us accountable to the deadline, which resulted in an on-time delivery for the end-client. They don’t use a ticketing system, which I appreciate because the multiple communication funnels keep us honest and on track.

How did Expedition Co. perform from a project management standpoint?

I don’t care about their team size as long as the work gets done. I like being able to pick up the phone and call somebody; there are times when I just want a simple text or email. The communication tool depends on the situation, but Expedition Co. is responsive on all channels. If I call my contact when he’s in a meeting, he texts me right back and lets us know when he’ll respond. He puts everyone at ease when he’s on a call.

The team speaks in non-technical terms to make team-wide meetings and different conversations accessible for all stakeholders.

Ask them questions in a meet or face-to-face because they have an incredible amount of knowledge. Whenever I talk to them, we realize there are better methods available. For one project, the team didn’t use PSP files because it was too cumbersome; the new approach worked much faster.

Overall Score I’ve had a great experience.
    They’ll always be my first choice, even in a competitive bid.

Dev Partnership with Creative Firm

“They always meet our expectations and we know we have a trustworthy resource.”

Aug. - Oct. 2017

Expedition Co. collaborated on an app for a multi-purpose arena. Working from existing creative elements and layout, they built the whole app from scratch for iOS and Android.

Los Angeles Metro Area
Executive Producer, Creative Agency

Expedition Co. delivers results within short timelines and are proactive to correct any issues that arise. They are good partners and are willing to share ideas and suggestions. They achieve goals and establish a good rapport.

I’m an executive producer at an online marketing and app development provider.

What challenge were you trying to address with Expedition Co.?

We have a longstanding partnership with them. This particular project was an app for a multi-purpose arena with a three-month turnaround time. We knew their work and felt they’d be able to handle the task.

We provided the creative elements and the layout and they completed the whole build for both Android and iOS. They helped us come up with a succinct app with a fully retooled UI that fit our client’s needs. We worked through the overall interface and made a completely functional app. They made sure map positions were properly placed and we’re discussing options for payment possibilities and augmented reality for future versions of the app.

We work with one of their partners, a project manager, and about four other team members.

How did you come to work with Expedition Co.?

We found them several years ago through a search.

This specific project was close to $30,000. Our total spend over our years with them is closer to $500,000.

We worked together on this specific project for three months in 2017.

They set realistic expectations for timelines and nothing seems to scare them. They achieve goals within short timelines and are extremely proactive to fix any bugs or glitches that occur.

How did Expedition Co. perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a really good rapport with their team and their response times are quick. They always meet our expectations and we know we have a trustworthy resource.

They’re very good partners. They have a good technological vantage point and are willing to share ideas and make suggestions.

I can’t think of anything they should improve. They’ve always hit the mark for us and they’re always quick to make corrections, if needed.

They will work better if you come to them with a clear plan and outline of your timeline and budget. They’re very good with parameters and will help you achieve your timeline, pricing, and final execution goals.

Tech Support & Web Redesign for Car Manufacturer

"I wish more people knew about them because their work is outstanding."

2012 - Ongoing

Expedition Co. serves as a third-party web development and design partner. They’ve made the website mobile-friendly and added new functionalities. The team also provides backend support for live events.

San Diego, California
Jared Dowdy
Sr. Manager, Hyundai Motor America

The mobile site has maximized efficiency, leading to new mobile app development opportunities. Expedition Co. exceeds expectations for quality, service, and commitment. In a proactive manner, the team constantly improves products at a relentless pace and at no additional charge.

I’m the senior manager of national sales training for Hyundai Motor America.

What challenge were you trying to address with Expedition Co.?

We hired them for web development before branching out to design.

Expedition Co. has done a complete redesign of our sales training site. They made it responsive and user-friendly with new search capabilities. The redesign is ongoing and may include additional development components. Pending budget approval, we plan to start app development. In addition, they manage our live events and handle backend support for our live webcasts.

Initially, we worked with the two partners. They then brought on a team for the web redesign, totaling about six people. Each resource has a dedicated role.

How did you come to work with Expedition Co.?

One of our partner vendors worked with them. We learned about their capabilities and mission. Expedition Co.’s relentless pursuit of innovation impressed us.

They’ve done development and technical support for six years. The redesign project started about four months ago.

A cutting-edge company, Expedition Co. is always looking for the next best thing to improve the client’s product. The responsive site has helped our sales team serve customers more flexibly—removing their dependency on desktops.

How did Expedition Co. perform from a project management standpoint?

We contract them through our main vendor, but I’ve requested direct communication in addition to the traditional third-party arrangement. Our vendor receives updates and then keeps us in the loop to ensure timely deliveries. For direct communication with Expedition Co., we use email, text, and phone as needed.

The quality of their work blows me away because every time we ask for something, they consistently exceed our expectations. The team goes outside the scope to improve a component because they believe in their work and want to deliver the best product possible.

I wish more people knew about them because their work is outstanding.

Expedition Co. is personable and client-focused. Consequently, there are no boundaries when working with them. Clients should be open-minded during the engagement because no task will be too big.

Overall Score They’re a great partner with great outstanding customer service.
    They’re always ahead of schedule.
    Their creative ideas only add value. Improvements don’t increase the scope or budget.
    I would recommend to anybody.

Web Dev & Design for Personal Development Company

“I'm most impressed by the quality of their design work and how well they communicate.”

2017 - Mar. 2018

Expedition Co. designed and developed an online platform capable of supporting 20 million members, incorporating custom features and software. They continue to maintain it as needed.

Texas
Founder, Personal Development Company

Expedition Co. delivered the product as expected, incorporating many software integration requests with relative ease. Quick to fix any bugs and responsive in communication, their high-quality design work and customer service set them apart.

I'm the founder of an educational platform for entrepreneurs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Expedition Co.?

We needed to find a firm that could build out our entire platform with a high level of quality and sophistication.

Expedition Co. designed and developed our web platform to support at least 20 million members. The platform allows members to pay their fees online and progress through video classes.

I worked with a project manager and backend and frontend developers.

How did you come to work with Expedition Co.?

They were referred to me. I liked their portfolio of work and the type of clients they had experience working with.

We started working with them in 2017 and we just recently launched the platform. They continue to provide support as needed.

We're very happy with the way the platform turned out. They've been quick to fix any bugs as needed in a timely manner.

They did a great job of working through the many software integrations I requested. There were a few additional features we'd still like incorporated, but we're happy with their work overall.

How did Expedition Co. perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication is excellent. They're easy to get ahold of and very responsive.

No, there's nothing I can think of.

Web & Mobile App Dev for Music Industry Platform

“They give you such an amazing relational component that you know you’re really getting quality.”

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Expedition Co. is designing and developing an app for iOS and Android, as well as a website, to introduce a new form of monetization to the music industry.

Mick Sweeney
COO, Beatstoc

The beta version of the app is almost finished and has undergone internal and external testing and evaluation. Although they would benefit from bringing VR, AR, and AI services in-house, Expedition Co.'s transparency and external relationships make them ideal for ongoing partnerships.

I’m the founder and COO of Beatstoc, a music monetization platform based on popularity value.

What were you trying to address with Expedition Co.?

We knew that the current models of subscription and advertising alone weren’t the long-term fix that the industry needed. We saw an opportunity to run after all the pieces that artists are working on, re-monetize them, and create a new royalty. And to do that, we knew we needed a really cool, functioning platform.

Expedition Co. is working on six features of our Beatstoc ecosystem. This includes developing and designing a website as well as an app for iOS and Android.

Right now, we’re about to finish our beta, and we should be launching in May. Moving forward, we see Expedition Co. being a long-term partner of ours and an active member of our development group.

We have a project manager and a support team at Expedition Co. The support team has had as many as seven and as few as 21 people, depending on what section of the build we were in.

How did you come to work with Expedition Co.?

We were referred to them and had actually worked with a few of their team members before when they were at another organization. Their team’s experience and track record of producing the kind of deliverables we needed really stood out to us. Additionally, they understood and resembled the heartbeat behind the change that we’re going after.

We’ve been working with them for 18 months so far.

At this point in the engagement, our beta version is almost done. We’ve been evaluating the work constantly, whether through internal tests, usability tests, or external focus groups, to ensure everything meets our expectations.

How did Expedition Co. perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve got an amazing process. They use the Agile process and they have a great forecasting model that they work within. This helps us know where we need to be and how we can get there. They have daily, weekly, and monthly delivery mechanisms, and are great about communicating with our entire team.

They are traditional development, technology guys, but they have a very good understanding of cross-industry function. Their breadth of life experience really helps them come at a project with a working knowledge that’s maybe even beyond the scope of the client. They have the ability to forecast additional vision based on past experience, which leads to some unique dynamics in the creative process.

I would encourage them to introduce new team members to the clients, even when they’re down in the development trenches. Though it's a transactional relationship, it’s a people to people world, and I think staff or company connection is a key piece of long-term partnerships.

Additionally, it would be amazing if they look at bringing VR, AR, and AI capabilities in-house. They have external relationships for those now, but as we know, technology is going there fast, so it would fantastic to have those as internal product offerings.

Meeting these guys and understanding who they are as an organization will really help. Don’t make the relationship transactional. They give you such an amazing relational component that you know you’re really getting quality.

Website Design for Real Estate Broker

“Everything was arranged professionally and effectively.”

June - Oct. 2018

Expedition Co. redesigned and developed a company website, working on custom features and mobile compatibility.

Beverly Hills, California
Michael Libow
Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage

Having recently launched, the website redesign was completed smoothly, effectively, and to a high standard. Expedition’s team provided personalized services and customized the project to ensure that the site meets requirements.

I’m a part of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.

For what projects/services did your company hire Expedition Co.?

I hired to completely redesign my antiquated business website.

To generate a user-friendly site with the capability to develop in line with future advancements in technology. I also wanted it to be compatible with mobile technology.

I had previous experience with them and was always satisfied.

They did a complete redesign of my business’s website.

Jesse (Partner, Expedition Co.) was the lead designer of the team.

The site is now running. As it only recently launched, I can’t provide too much feedback on its short history.

Everything was arranged professionally and effectively.

The personalized service they provided, and their awareness of my specific needs, allowed them to customize the site to my liking.

As a non-tech person, I was completely satisfied with the result.

Gold