Social Media and Internet Marketing Agency

Expandify Marketing Inc. is a leading Social Media and Internet Marketing Agency headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Expandify Marketing Inc. serves over half a dozen industries including Hospitality, Technology and Entertainment. Expandify Marketing Inc. provides an all in one digital marketing solution to verified international businesses. Leveraging social media advertising strategies, including graphic design, motion graphics, photography, videography, copywriting, web design, display advertising and more has allowed Expandify Marketing Inc. to deliver tangible results to dozens of satisfied clients. Our purpose, to bring brands and people closer together using imagination and media, is our corporate responsibility as a company.

Saint-Laurent, Canada
  • 2300 boulevard Alfred Nobel
    Saint-Laurent, QC H4S2A4

DreamHack Canada, Bank of Montreal, Edible Arrangements, Rock' N Deli, Party Mania

Social Media Marketing for a Deli

“Everyone who gives us feedback on our materials is very impressed, and we're always on top in our market.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Expandify Marketing manages the online and social media presence for a deli franchise. They also act as advertising consultants. The collaboration began after a larger company failed to deliver.

Montreal, Canada
Ihab Kolta
President, Rock' N Deli

The brand is much more visible, and followers and likes have increased threefold since the start of the engagement. Expandify Marketing is dedicated and ambitious, and they continue to educate themselves to stay on the cutting edge.

We're a deli franchise with locations in Quebec and Ontario. I'm the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Expandify Marketing?

We were working with a large social media company that wasn’t delivering the services we needed. We wanted a new company to take care of our social media and marketing.

They oversee our LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram, as well as our website. They post on a regular basis, often six or seven times a week, they take pictures and videos of all our events, and they keep us up to date on social media. They caught a lot of mistakes from the previous company we worked with, and they corrected a lot of problems as soon as they took over our accounts.

We communicate regularly with both owners. They always collaborate with one another, and we speak with each of them equally.

How did you come to work with Expandify Marketing?

The owners are friends of my daughter. She recommended them as a passionate, well-educated agency. I met with them to see what they could deliver, and they made sense for us.

Not including our ad spending, we've probably spent about $4,000-$7,000 on their services.

We started working together in late 2017, and the collaboration is ongoing.

We’re a lot more visible, and our followers and likes are increasing drastically. As of today, we’re three times stronger than we were when they started, and we’re very happy with the work they do.

We see a significant difference at several of our locations. We have a lot of interest coming in and need to make sure we stay up to date. Everyone who gives us feedback on our materials is very impressed, and we're always on top in our market.

How did Expandify Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They perform very well and reach out to my franchises regularly to help with publicity needs. They’re happy to answer any questions about social media or other advertising, and we speak regularly on the phone or email with them.

Their passion, dedication, and ambition are all impressive. They’re very knowledgeable, and they continue to attend seminars with great leaders in their field. My clients are all happy, and so am I.

They will need more experience, but that will come over time. I don’t worry about them, and they're growing alongside our business.

Hire them. They will do a good job and won't let you down. They work hard and will focus on your success.

Overall Score I'm very satisfied with them.
    Compared to my previous agency, I'm paying half the price for so much more value.
    I already refer them.