Magnetic Branding With Honest Advice And Fair Pric

I create eye catching packaging design for retail products that consumers love and buy.

Product marketing with me, Renee Weaver, is simple and rewarding. With over 25 years experience I openly share my secrets to standing out on shelf and online. I show you how to capture the attention of your target market and convert people into brand advocates.

Evolve Brand Design is a boutique studio specialising in product marketing in Brisbane. Although small, I offer a full range of marketing services for retail product manufacturers - from startups to fast moving consumer goods.

I have been working with Queensland Government & Regional Food Groups for almost a decade and am well aware of need to establish value add’s and/or genuine opportunities for micro, small and medium manufacturers to build their business.  As well I have been part of the Executive of FoodQ, have membership with FAIQ and FAN (Food & Agribusiness Network).

SERVICES
I provide strategic product marketing services including:

- branding: small business logo design & FMCG branding
- packaging and label design
- quality graphic design for marketing materials such as brochures, tradeshow banners, signage and advertising
- websites with an SEO foundation
- label printing: short-runs, waterproof gloss or matt adhesive

+ Product Label Templates
Save loads with gorgeous product label templates designed for small businesses. Regulation compliant artwork files ready to customise for ANY product.
Basic Label Templates: these are regulation compliant label design that you can easily add your own brand to.
Premium Templates: Beautifully design full layouts included 9 logo options, label setup, business card and swing tag! Edit ANY element to suit your product

Read more...

100%
Print Design Focus
50%
10%

My client list includes Cadbury’s, Bass Breweries, Unilever, Nestle, Ausfine Foods and a number of local and boutique brands such as Trisco Foods, Capilano Honey, Orange Power, BotanicES, Rainforest Bounty and Proteco Oils.