Experiential Marketing that Drives ROI

WHY EVOLVE?

Evolve Activation is a global event marketing logistics partner, providing customized support in marketing strategy, program development, shipping, retail activation, event activation, product demos, sampling, field reporting, measurement, vehicle management, PR stunts, tours, event compliance, and staffing.

Our clients choose us because we are flexible, customer-focused, low overhead, and able to work within your budget guidelines.

All of our services can be White-Labeled. We often support agencies and their clients as a silent partner.

Sun Valley, CA
  • 9304 San Fernando Road
    Sun Valley, CA 91352

Experience Design for Lifestyle Fitness Center

"They were an absolute pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend them."

Apr. - Sept. 2017

Evolve Activation designed an onsite experience for a lifestyle fitness center. The team turned a 20x20 space into an experience and was responsible for designing, setting up, and managing the site.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Randy Posner
Marketing Director Western Region, Equinox

The experience was widely shared across social media channels, and the internal team exceeded their attendance goal by 22%. Evolve Activation is friendly and responsive, facilitating a smooth workflow. The team is open, talented, and hard-working.

At the time I partnered with Evolve, I was working for Equinox and my role was to oversee all marketing and event related efforts for the West Coast.

For what projects/services did your company hire Evolve Activation?

We hired Evolve to help design, produce, and manage our onsite activation efforts at Zuma Beach for the Malibu Triathlon.

Our goals were to connect and engage with as many attendees (both athletes and spectators) as we could. We wanted them to enter the Equinox tent and experience all the things Equinox had to offer related to movement, nutrition, and regeneration.

I worked for several years with John Fox while at Event Management & Promotions and Momentum. John's track record of hard work and creativity made it an easy decision for me to hire Evolve to manage our execution efforts.

We asked evolve to take a 20x20 space and design an experience that would engage consumers and have them participate in a variety of activities. We tasked them with developing an experience that would represent what an experience would feel like inside one of our clubs. They handled all procurement, design, creation, set-up, tear down, staffing, reporting, and execution.

Working with the team was a pleasure in that they were extremely engaged from Day 1, making themselves readily available for calls and meetings and always had solutions.

We ended up exceeding our goals and expectations with the number of people who visited our tent by 22%. The comments received onsite and number of social posts shared highlighted the overall success of the event.

The workflow was extremely successful. Their whole team was always coming to meetings with ideas and suggestions at different budget levels which allowed us to create the look and feel that we wanted and a price point that suited our budget. They were extremely responsive and friendly and an overall pleasure to work with.

Their overall can-do attitude and flexibility to pivot at any time if need be, whether during the planning or onsite during the event. They were an absolute pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend them.

We were honestly extremely satisfied and didn't identify any areas of improvement.

Overall Score I will definitely use them again and would highly recommend them to colleagues.
    Very flexible and always available when we needed them.
    Their costs were fair and appropriate given the work they produced.
    As stated above, they over-delivered and were an absolute pleasure to work with.
    Would highly recommend based on the reasons mentioned previously.

Activation Development for Goat Cheese Manufacturer

"They were entirely dedicated to us and to our goals — even while we were only one small client in their portfolio."

May - Aug. 2019

Evolve Activation asssited a goat cheese company construct an experiential program for a multi-locational pop-up event. Evolve provided initial strategy and logistics support and later traveled to be onsite.

Arcata, California
Emily Baldwin
Marketing Manager, Cypress Grove

Evolve Activation helped materialize a successful event that left a great impression on attendees' minds. The collaborative process was seamless, as the team exhibited great flexibility and availability throughout the engagement. They kept logistics tight and the bar for quality wonderfully high.

The original American original, Cypress Grove, was founded in the 80's by Mary Keehn, self-proclaimed "serious hippie" and single mother of four in search of wholesome milk for her children.

Now known for award winning cheeses that make you want to do the happy dance, and of course for the highest selling goat cheese in America, Humboldt Fog -- Cypress Grove innovated the goat cheese movement for America.

As a Marketing Manager for Cypress Grove, my focus was to build the brand through an effective event portfolio and find creative opportunities for our consumer base to be immersed in our brand, through both taste and unforgettable experience.

For what projects/services did your company hire Evolve Activation?

Evolve was hired as a support partner to our first ever experiential program, Cheeseboards for Dinner. This program was a pop-up series consisting of 3 cities, a long list of partners, and of course--so much cheese.

Cheeseboards for Dinner aimed to provide our consumer base with a brand experience that leaves them a Cypress Grove enthusiast with a new tool in their week-day meal tool-kit. We wanted to see an increase in brand awareness, sentiment, product recall, and intention to purchase.

We selected Evolve based on their clear ability to be nimble, provide custom support both on strategy and execution, and be a flexible partner while prioritizing meeting our (high-maintenance) needs.

Evolve provided initial strategy and planning support and was able to offer both time and expertise as we shaped what the final program would look like. They were able to make suggestions based on years of knowledge and experience, and even help us to get the most out of their partnership in terms of how we could activate their support, and for what areas that we might have been missing.

As we neared activation, I began to work closely with their logistics team who further impressed me with level of detail, dedication, and ease at which they operated.

Evolve performed site visits in our target cities for numerous venues on our behalf, did extensive research, outreach, & negotiations to help us land strong venues--and was always willing to listen to feedback and react quickly to any needed adjustments.

I worked with their client manager during the RFP process, and was quickly connected to the Directing Leadership once signed on as we discussed strategy, needs etc.

They have an extensive team that covers all specialties within experiential marketing, so depending on what area we would be tackling--I often would be looped in with someone to directly execute on that piece. As we neared activation I connected in with their logistics crew and worked closely with my lead contact through the full series. They have a great balance of both consistency, and effective "who needs to be at the table" strategy.

Results illustrated that the event experience was having the influence on attendees and extended audience that we'd hoped to see. Evolve was instrumental in keeping the logistics tight, following up on details, and keeping the bar of quality raised high so our team could be lazer-focused on the experience we were delivering.

The collaboration process and work-flow worked really well. They were flexible on plans, and made themselves available nearly any time I needed something. They are easy to work with, flow with, change with, get creative with.

They were entirely dedicated to us and to our goals--even while we were really only one small client in their portfolio. These are the kind of partners you want, no matter how big or small you are.

Looking back it would likely have been helpful for us to talk through our plan to make the series successful and well-attended. We had a strategy here and were not looking to Evolve to support this area at the time, but hearing a draft promotional pitch may have opened us up to the benefit of both of us pushing the event out, both for on-site attendance and digital sharing.

We did discuss a few digital platforms as add-ons, but having a larger discussion of what Evolve could offer during contract negotiations may have helped build support into the agreement and take the panic off of ticket sales market to market.

Evolve is a nimble partner and allowed us to tell them what our custom needs were, but as industry experts it can be useful, especially to first-time clients, to propose suggested support based on what we outlined in the RFP.

Staffing at Show for Food Production Company

“Everyone that they've ever hired for us has been warm, friendly, and willing to do whatever's necessary.”

Aug. 2017 - Nov. 2018

Evolve Activation provided staff augmentation services for a food production company. Their work included training and hiring the talent for a specific event.

New York City, New York
Sugar Foods Company, Marketing Associate

Evolve Activation’s efforts have been met with praise and acclaim. The team is organized, efficient, and offers its services at a quick turnaround time.

I'm work in marketing at a food production company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Evolve Activation?

We needed people to hand out samples and talk about our products at our booth during an event.

They hired people to stand at the front of our booth, hand out samples to people, engage with customers and people passing by and introduce them to our product.  They also handled prepping the samples and putting them out there. All I had to do was prepare one sheet about our product, expectations, and guidelines.

I work with 2-3 people from their team, including a project manager.

How did you come to work with Evolve Activation?

They were recommended to our division by another division internally.

We began working with them in August 2017, and wrapped up in November 2018.

I was very impressed. Everyone that they've ever hired for us has been warm, friendly, and willing to do whatever's necessary.

How did Evolve Activation perform from a project management standpoint?

They all have great attitudes. I've contacted them only a few weeks before my events in the past and they've been available and able to pull things together for me.

They make things really easy. I give the hires a quick overview and they don't really need any other guidance or monitoring. They take care of everything so you don't have to worry about it.

No, they're a very efficient organization.

The more details you have, the better the project will turn out. If you're confused about what exactly it is you're looking for, just ask them. They're very creative.

kind of work is never cheap, it's always an investment.
    I've already referred them.

Marketing Campaign for Marketing Company

"Evolve Activation stands at the top of the list of the best partner I could have ever hoped to find."

Nov. - Dec. 2019

Evolve Activation executed a five-market tour campaign to launch an original film on Amazon for a marketing agency. Key services include event management, location scouting, labor staffing, and budgeting.

Burbank, California
John Krishack
CEO, Beyond Experiential, Inc.

Despite having only two-and-a-half weeks' notice, Evolve Activation launched a successful tour. The team displayed a high level of commitment, expertise, and diligence to make the tour campaign happen. The results exceeded the client's expectations.

I am the CEO and founder of Beyond Experiential. We are a turn key entity that offers all inclusive services to brands direct,PR , and Ad agencies for experiential projects.

For what projects/services did your company hire Evolve Activation?

I have known the good people at evolve in one capacity or the other for the better part of the last decade. This particular project was the biggest I've brought to the table yet. A 5 Market tour promoting a new Amazon Prime original film called The Aeronauts that came to me at the last minute that needed an extraordinary amount of work and magic to come to life.

Beyond was tasked with every aspect of bringing the concept of this tour to life. Building, tracking , mamamagnent of tour budget, full-scale production, event permitting, scouting of locations, on-site management, staffing of performers, brand ambassadors, and labor.

As previously stated I've known JT and John Fox at Evolve for over a decade and when this project came to me they were the obvious choice of a preferred partner

We work together in detail on every aspect of the above-mentioned services my company was hired to provide for this major scale tour.

Myself as executive producer and a team of 4 people from Evolve who marshalled multi duties and responsibilities of the tour.

In short the tour was a success! We had less than two and a half weeks to plan a 5 Market all inclusive marketing tour that didn't even have locations cleared with the clients yet when it came to me. Everyone was thrilled with the success and results of the tour.

In my nearly 15 years in this business Evolve Activation stands at the top of the list of the best partner I could have ever hoped to find

Their deep knowledge and unmatched integrity on and off the field ,a 24-hour seven-day-a-week commitment to myself and my clients to make sure that whatever was needed to have happen would happen. Their team were all 5-star generals and had a deep knowledge of this industry with proven relationships and a network of vendors and staff that is very impressive.

I cant think of any , I'm over the moon pleased with them.

Event Management for Lifestyle Company

"Evolve Activation’s ability to think strategically as well as creatively alongside our brand’s unique."

Sep. 2019 - Ongoing

Evolve Activation directed the grand opening event of a retail location for a lifestyle company. Following requirements, the team developed a proposal and managed the logistics including attendees and products.

Director of Events and Experiences, Lifestyle Company

Evolve Activation executed a structured event and provided services that augmented the experience of individuals in attendance. The team was timely and proactive, implementing plans to address potential challenges. They provided valuable support to enable continued collaboration.

I’m the director of events and experiences at a lifestyle company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Evolve Activation?

We worked with Evolve Activation to execute our retail launches and to coordinate event logistics.

Evolve Activation provided a turnkey set up for us. We gave them a brief including tactics and expectations. Then, their team turned around a proposal including full logistics and executed against it flawlessly. At the event, we had a robust line of individuals who came up to receive their gift bags that Evolve Activation had planned as well as learn more about the grand opening, which was our goal.

We worked with between 5–7 individuals. Three people were corporate and, depending on the need, we had 3–5 people on the ground.

How did you come to work with Evolve Activation?

Evolve Activation was recommended by a local agency in San Francisco.

We’ve spent under $100,000 on their services.

We started working together in September 2019 and have an ongoing relationship.

The event was organized. They enhanced the experience of those standing in line. The support that they offered was helpful by keeping the space clean and active at the same time.

How did Evolve Activation perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team was able to meet and address all deadlines as well as anticipate any challenges that could arise. Their team communicated well. They provided spreadsheets, rationale, and details. Evolve Activation was helpful and a true partner along the way.

Evolve Activation’s ability to think strategically as well as creatively alongside our brand’s unique. Also, their responsiveness was impressive.

For the most part, they were a great partner that was able to deliver upon our needs.

Be clear. Rather than dictating expectations, work with Evolve Activation as a partner. There should be a dialogue because their team can provide expertise to counterbalance the expectations that a brand has.

Brand Activation for E-Sports Consulting Company

"The executive team checked in on our project regularly just to see how things were going."

June - Sept. 2019

Evolve Activation staffed a trade show to collect sign-ups and raise brand awareness for an e-sports consultancy’s client. They managed four brand ambassadors and provided other services in a tight timeline.

Huntington Beach, California
VP of Partnership, E-Sports Consulting Company

Evolve Activation managed the event and the lead-up to it with professionalism and diligence. They followed up regularly with the client, provided alternative brand ambassadors in case an emergency happened, and met their own deadlines and budget throughout. Their warm customer service stood out.

I’m a VP for an e-sports consulting firm. We provide merchandising, content creation, and advising services for the e-sports industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Evolve Activation?

We needed help with staffing and organizing a trade show appearance for one of our clients.

The goal was to drive brand awareness and sign-ups for a client’s new product that hasn’t been released yet. Evolve Activation provided us with energetic staffing to meet those goals over the three-day trade show.

Our client first provided a brief to find brand ambassadors, which Evolve Activation was responsible for. They managed to achieve extra branding content opportunities to promote the client’s brand on social media channels.

We worked with three executives and four brand ambassadors.

How did you come to work with Evolve Activation?

I’d worked with one of their executives for many years. I reached out to him and asked if Evolve Activation had the capacity and time frame to help our client on short notice. Thankfully, they did, and once we received the client’s approval to push forward and hire their staff, we went from there.

We spent about $3,000.

The engagement lasted from late June until September 2019.

Evolve Activation was highly professional. They were on time, on track, and on budget on their side, and they followed up with us to make sure we also were on schedule. When the event came around, they also suggested back-up options in case one of the chosen brand ambassadors wouldn’t be available. They really do care about their clients.

How did Evolve Activation perform from a project management standpoint?

It was a straightforward engagement, so we didn’t need any communication tools besides email and phone calls in case we needed attention in real-time. They always were thorough in following up with the brand ambassadors and us to keep communication as clear as possible.

The executive team checked in on our project regularly just to see how things were going. That extra touch to their services was something I appreciated.

They could improve some of their profiles, but that’s all I can think of.

I’d recommend Evolve Activation to anyone looking for brand activation services for an event against a tight deadline. They are professional, timely, and easy to work with.

Staffing & Event Management for Branding Agency

"The team was amazing to work with; they were great partners."

Jan. 2015 - Dec. 2020

Evolve Activation managed and oversaw staffing and experiential activations for a branding agency. They provided event activation, production, staffing, and booth and mobile fabrication.

Marco Valadez
Partner, The ID Agency

Evolve Activation received positive feedback from the client. They were on time and within budget. Remaining in step with the client's team, their workflow was very effective. They met all of the client's expectations.

I’m a partner at the ID Agency. We are a marketing and communications agency based in Los Angeles, CA.

For what projects/services did your company hire Evolve Activation?

We needed a solid partner agency to manage and oversee staffing and experiential activations.

Flawless experiential execution and great staffing and brand ambassador solutions.

We conducted an RFP process. They won.

Event Activation, production, staffing and booth and Mobil fabrication.

Client services, Account execs, admin, staffing and operations.

We were on time, on budget and the client was happy. That’s about all you can ask for.

Very effective and in step with our team.

The team was amazing to work with; they were great partners.

None.