Fight Evil With Evol

We aim to produce the highest quality work for every client, on every project. Period. Our web design and web marketing teams will make you look damn good. Whether you’re a start-up or an established company, if you are looking for a creative team to help you grow, you’ve found your crew. Evol is rock solid with branding, web design, eCommerce, digital marketing, social media, videography, and advertising.

Lincoln, NE

Whole Foods

Lincoln Children's Zoo

Colorado plastic surgeons

Web Redesign for Plastic Surgery Practice

"They delivered a quality project that was on time and effective. I feel like I got my money’s worth."

2016 - Ongoing

Evol Empire Creative took over a website redesign mission once other providers failed to deliver over 4 years. After quickly migrating the site, they now write blog content and manage social media.

Lone Tree, Colorado
Surgeon, Broadway Plastic Surgery

Through Evol Empire Creative’s design and marketing efforts in tandem with an SEO firm’s services, the site went from a referral a week to three per day. The team’s precise delivery timeline, skillful management, and honesty continue to strengthen the ongoing relationship.

Broadway Plastic Surgery is a plastic surgery practice. I’m a plastic surgeon.

What challenge were you trying to address with Evol Empire Creative?

I needed to build a new website and drive people to the site. My business associates had talked me out of leaving a pretty good agency to switch to another firm to save some money, which didn't go well. One of the firms had promised a new website in six months, but six months turned into nine months, and we weren’t even close to finishing.

I started with the next group, and they promised we’d have the site up in four months; at four months, they didn’t even have the concept of a gallery, which for a plastic surgeon is extremely important. They had no idea we were going to do a gallery, and it became apparent that the work was going to take even longer.

The website is focused on my practice. Evol Empire Creative transferred the site, which was 300 pages, from Drupal to WordPress in three weeks. It’s been an ongoing process that we continue to update. They’re also writing blogs for the website and managing Facebook and Twitter.

They manage three other sites I have. They rebuilt a second site that will go live this week, and the third rebuild will start next week. I work primarily with two resources, but I’m sure there are other members of the team working on the project.

How did you come to work with Evol Empire Creative?

Evol Empire Creative was recommended by the group that takes care of our SEO. I had vetted other companies that had not fulfilled their promises. Evol was able to make changes quickly, and I’m able to monitor what they’re doing and see the progress. They’re much more responsive than other agencies I’ve worked with.

How much have you invested with Evol Empire Creative?

They charge me $4,000 a month for all four sites. The new website cost around $10,000.

We started working with them nine months to a year ago, and the work is ongoing.

The old Drupal site was getting maybe one referral per week. With the combination of the SEO company’s work and the new site and marketing that Evol did, I’m getting three referrals per day. I’ve received great feedback from users. We’re getting more and more consults because of the efforts we’ve put in.

How did Evol Empire Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

They told me the site would be up in three weeks. I didn’t believe them, but it was up in three weeks. They give me feedback on how many hours are being spent on my project, which I’ve never seen before. They’re very responsive and honest. I’m really happy with them.

What did you find most impressive about Evol Empire Creative?

Their honesty is big for me. They delivered a quality project that was on time and effective. I feel like I got my money’s worth. The other firms I’d used robbed me of my money because I didn’t get what I was paying for. Evol takes pride in what they do, and they’ve done a good job.

Are there any areas Evol Empire Creative could improve?

I don’t have any complaints.

Overall Score They're great.
    They’ve met every expectation and promise so far.
    I feel like I’m getting my money’s worth for the first time in four years.
    There’s always room for improvement. I never give anyone a perfect score, but they did a good job.