A Better Way To Connect.

Since eVoice was founded in 2000, we have been dedicated to helping small businesses manage calls more efficiently, maintain a professional image, and empower our customers with the freedom to work from anywhere.

In short, eVoice is a better way to connect.

Cited by Inc. Magazine as one of the “Best Voicemail Management Services,” eVoice gives entrepreneurs and small businesses the flexibility they need to manage their communications on the go.

Free trial

888.717.1865

Fire Recovery USA, Moisture Jamzz, Hollywood Academy of Music

A Better Way to Connect

Call Routing Makes it a Great Tool

"Its toll free number, custom greetings and call routing makes it a great tool."

Cambridge, MA
Associate, Administration

Recommendations:

I would recommend to shop and look for other service providers before going for Evoice, there are lot of providers who would provide same service with competitive price, however it is worth spending little more. Evoice is good for small businesses but for larger organizations its not worth to try.

Experience:

We wanted to reduce the pressure of answering the calls on the employees and hence decided to go for Evoice. Evoice is good for small business purposes and the processes are comparatively better than other competitors in the market. Lots of calls need to be answered, less number of employees and more workload are the main problems that needed to be solved. Toll free number, automated messaging system, call routing, custom greetings are the features. Evoice has performed ok until now, the service is not very great but doable. It has made us look more professional and we never miss any important calls. It has helped us to connect with our clients and thus improved our business.

Pros:

Its toll free number, custom greetings and call routing makes it a great tool.

Cons:

Some poor call quality and customer service. If Evoice could improve the customer service aspect it would be really helpful for small businesses.

Easy to Use and Has a Mobile App

"The mobile app makes it easy to use. "

Newark, CA
Manager, Customer Service

Recommendations:

Maybe if you don't expect too many calls daily you would benefit. It seems when we get a lot of calls it bogs down some of those.

Experience:

We use Evoice. We took them cause they are 24/7 and offer different rate plans too. Sometimes you call and it relays it to another person and you get hung up. Sometimes I get an overseas rep and at times the accent is hard to understand. I may be on hold for 20 mins too. So many services out there and I had to try one. Of course, I took advantage of the free trial. We use the mobile apps, voice calls and it goes to your email too. I like the local and distance calling. It worked pretty good for us and they answered our calls coming in late at night too, so we don't miss many calls all day. Messages from your phone to email is the best part.

Pros:

Like I said, avoiding the missed calls I would have received without an answering service. The mobile app makes it easy to use.

Cons:

Sometimes there is a wait but for us it is not so bad. We are looking to others for a better performance. So far it is a great working tool and will continue with it for now.

Evoice is a Wonderful Asset

"It has been a wonderful asset to our business so far and we have had all positive reviews about it."

Jackson, TN
Executive, Human Resources

Recommendations:

I would definitely recommend Evoice to others who need a little help in the customer service area. I would tell that person that Evoice is one of the best products in the market today.

Experience:

We selected Evoice because at the time there was a free trial and we had heard positive things about this company. We needed an answering service because we had complaints that no one was available when we were needed. We use the automated voice system for 24/7 call intake. We use this to help our customers with problems they may have during closed hours. It has been a wonderful asset to our business so far and we have had all positive reviews about it. It has actually brought in more customers to us.

Pros:

I like it because it was so easy to set up and the price is also good. It's a great tool because it has brought in more business and has helped extremely with our customer service.

Cons:

We haven't found any problems with it as of yet and we have used it for over 2 years now.

Evoice is an Excellent Answering Service

"The company has performed great and benefited our business very much."

San Jacinto, CA
Owner, Administration

Recommendations:

It's a great asset to any company that needs all their messages to be met on a daily basis.

Experience:

Evoice has been an excellent answering service choice for our company. It has always been very helpful with our growing business. As for any problems with the service, their staff is always ready to walk you through the issue to get it to work at 100%. We use their voicemail features. The company has performed great. It's benefited our business very much.

Pros:

The quick reply and response of our voicemail messages.

Cons:

Nothing.

Answering Services for Finance Branch

"It is a high quality service that presents no problems and is very safe."

1,001-5,000 Employees

Long Beach, California
Manager, Finance Branch

Why does your firm need inbound services? Did you previously handle these needs in-house?

My company needs Evoice to improve the quality of our customer service. I use their answering services personally as well, because it is very practical.

How many inbound calls did your company handle every day? How much time did your employees spend on the phone every day?

Around 150 inbound calls per day.

What challenge were you trying to address with the service provider?

To obtain a reliable and high-quality means of customer service.

What was the scope of the service provider's involvement?

It is a very comfortable and guaranteed service – it gives me great security.

Could you describe the pricing structure and how they billed you?

They have very attractive prices for different services according to the needs of the client.

How did you come to work with this service provider?

Through an online search I saw an advertisement and started to investigate and read good things about their services.

How would you assess the service provider for answering calls, customer service, and communication?

They are very good and high capacity. It is an excellent service, guaranteed.

How much time, in hours, does this service provider save you each month?

They save us time and money well, around 35 hours a month and more than $200 a month.

How much money does this service provider save you each month?

N/A.

What takeaways and measures of success can you share about working with this service provider?

I’ve had a very good experience with them and have had no problems. I communicate with them easily through mail, calls, and their web page.

What are the service provider's strengths?

It is a high quality service that presents no problems and is very safe.

How can the service provider improve?

No, I think it's perfect.

How long has your company been working with this service provider?

I’ve been using their service since 2015 and continue to do so.

How much money do you spend annually with this service provider?

My company spends between $1,000 to $4,999.

Answering Services Project for Gaming Company

"They provide a very good service."

Buffalo, New York
Manager, Gaming Company

It is very important in my firm because there is a group internally that audits all of the phone calls.

I'm not sure but it is high volume.

What challenge were you trying to address with the service provider?

It is a very good solution for our needs and easy to buy.

What was the scope of the service provider's involvement?

They have easy to use answering services.

Could you describe the pricing structure and how they billed you?

They have plans for $12.99 to $79.99 that all have different advantages. The various plans are adequate for our needs.

How did you come to work with this service provider?

I found the service on a blog.

They have the ability to answer calls properly.

How much time, in hours, does this service provider save you each month?

I don't know but the service calms me.

How much money does this service provider save you each month?

N/A.

They provide a very good service.

What are the service provider's strengths?

Their customer service ability.

How can the service provider improve?

They need more advertising so people can know about them.

How long has your company been working with this service provider?

I think we've been with them for one or two years.

It is less than $1,000.

Answering & Customer Services for Gaming Company

"They provide a very good service."

Buffalo, New York
Manager, Gaming Company

Why does your firm need inbound services? Did you use to handle these needs in-house?

How many inbound calls did your company handle every day?

I'm not sure but it is high volume.

What challenge were you trying to address with the service provider?

It is a very good solution for our needs and easy to buy.

What was the scope of the service provider's involvement?

They have easy to use answering services.

How did you come to work with this service provider?

I found the service on a blog.

They have the ability to answer calls properly.

How much time and money does this service provider save you each month?

I don't know, but the service calms me.

They provide a very good service.

What are the service provider's strengths?

Their customer service ability.

What areas can the service provider improve?

They need more advertising so people can know about them.

How long has your company been working with this service provider?

I think we've been with them for one or two years.

It is less than $1,000.

Customer-based Answering Support for Finance Branch

"It is a high-quality service that presents no problems and is very safe."

Long Beach, California
Manager, Finance Branch

My company needs Evoice to improve the quality of our customer service. I use their answering services personally as well because it is very practical.

How many inbound calls did your company handle every day?

Around 150 inbound calls per day.

What challenge were you trying to address with the service provider?

To obtain a reliable and high-quality means of customer service.

What was the scope of the service provider's involvement?

It is a very comfortable and guaranteed service. It gives me great security.

How did you come to work with this service provider?

Through an online search, I saw an advertisement and started to investigate. I read good things about their services.

They are very good and high capacity. It is an excellent service, guaranteed.

How much time and money does this service provider save you each month?

I've had a very good experience with them and have had no problems. I communicate with them easily through e-mail, calls, and their web page.

What are the service provider's strengths?

It is a high-quality service that presents no problems and is very safe.

What areas can the service provider improve?

No, I think it's perfect.

How long has your company been working with this service provider?

I've been using their service since 2015, and continue to do so.

How much money do you spend annually with this service provider?

My company spends between $1,000 to $4,999.

Evoice is an Excellent Service

"We use Evoice to get more things done and we can depend on it."

Athens, GA
Owner

Give it a try.

Experience:

We use Evoice to get more things done and we can depend on it. The service makes our jobs way easier. It is an excellent service.

Pros:

The speed and quality of their service.

Cons:

Nothing

Reliable Service for Utilities Company

"It was highly recommended to us from a 3d party and has provided a very good value. It meets all of company’s needs."

Madison, TN
Manager, IT

Recommendations:

Evoice is the perfect automatic answering machine for small business and big ones as well, features the most advanced service and its reliability is outstanding. .

Experience:

Evoice features the services that my company needed and it is the most reliable service. It was easy to setup with not issues, it runs 24/7, and has helped us to communicate seamlessly with our customers. We are currently using their automatic answering and messaging services. It has been helpful in being more efficient while reaching our customers. It was highly recommended to us from a 3d party and has provided a very good value. It meets all of company’s needs.

Pros:

Its reliability as a service, easy to use, and quality of the voice.

Cons:

I have not have any issue with the service, I do not foresee any problem with it and nothing should change with Evoice.