SAP, blockchain, instructional design

We provide services related to the deployment, maintenance, optimization and upgrades of your SAP systems (SAP S4/HANA, SAP HANA)

Development integration solutions between SAP, Oracle, and external systems

Developing curricula and courseware for information technology and products.

Blockchain development services, developing Dapps, smart-contracts, ICO related services.

Freelancer
Evgsoft Chicago, IL

Blockchain Documentation for Consultant

“They were willing to go the extra mile, assess the tasks at hand, and estimate what documents I might want next.”

June - Aug. 2018

Evgsoft assisted a documentation project for a web services and consulting company. The documents they created outline the software requirements for a blockchain-based video player.

Madison, Wisconsin
CEO, Tech Consultant

The work Evgsoft completed allowed for stronger focus on planning and organization. They were responsive and proactive, and they accommodated reporting requests and other project needs.

I'm the CEO of a small web services and consulting company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Evgsoft?

I needed assistance with a documentation project related to blockchain.

The main goal of the project was to document a blockchain-based video player and to lay groundwork. They leveraged their knowledge of other blockchain platforms and helped write several documents, including a software requirements document.

I contracted them as a freelance service and only worked with one person.

How did you come to work with Evgsoft?

I found them on Upwork. Their blockchain experience was key, and I appreciated their logic skills and success with other documentation projects.

The project cost around $5,000.

We worked together from June–August 2018.

The documents allowed me to deliver the reports I needed and let me focus on higher-level planning and organization. I was very happy with the level of documentation they produced.

How did Evgsoft perform from a project management standpoint?

We mostly talked over Skype and email. They were very responsive and took notes on my communication style. I asked for daily reports with specific content and they were very accommodating.

They were willing to go the extra mile, assess the tasks at hand, and estimate what documents I might want next. That can be a very valuable skill.

Sometimes, their willingness to do extra work affected the budget. Ultimately, it’s hard to complain about getting useful documents too early. They did a good job overall.