Business Automation, Blockchain, SAP

We provide services regarding business automation. Business processes reengineering and automation.

Development integration solutions between SAP, Oracle, and external systems

Developing curricula and courseware for information technology and products.

Blockchain development services, developing Dapps, smart-contracts, ICO related services.

Chicago, IL

Interactive API Development for Jet Fuel Ordering Company

“There was a lot of constructive feedback from me to get the right look and feel for the project with their capabilities.”

July - Dec. 2019

Evgsoft fronted a major software development project for a jet fuel purchasings solutions company, utilizing Azure cloud, SAP, and Blockchain Smart Contracts to build a front-to-backend API.

Ohio
Andrew McAviney
Founder, JET-TXT

The team supported the client in broadening the reach of their marketing efforts. Their deliverables have been met with early success and external interest in the client’s solution. They were communicative throughout the project, able to make their own informed recommendations for improvement.

I’m the principal of a group that owns JET-TXT, a service that I put together from my many years in the aviation industry. It provides an automated process for ordering jet fuel and refueling customer tanks. The suppliers fill orders to the North American and international customer base through an API-based system.

What challenge were you trying to address with Evgsoft?

We needed to produce a fully-functional API based on process maps to further develop a user-friendly, interactive experience.

They developed the front- and backend of the API. There’s a website that accompanies the API, but the main focus was to create the various stacked platforms using SAP and blockchain technology. It was a serious software development project, verging on SaaS work. They worked with me in taking the SMS text functionality I built, and applying it to a frontend SAP.

From there, they built out the backend with the blockchain technology. That handles data reconciliation and provides a community dashboard for users to safely view their transactions. They integrated that with the frontend and SMS technology for a full API. Everything was created with Azure cloud, SAP, and Blockchain Smart Contracts.

The final product eliminates the current manual process for ordering jet fuel. It projects fuel prices on a weekly basis and automatically sends text message updates to those interested in purchasing supply. Prices used to be disseminated manually, but now customers don’t have to worry about collecting that information for themselves. The solution works at any altitude around the globe.

On the interface, customers and view transactions and keep running tallies of their spend volume. This also speeds up the payment process. The project is now complete, but they have recommendations to further build out some of the product features.

How did you come to work with Evgsoft?

I used Upwork to find a contractor and screen a few vendor options. A representative spoke to me from Evgsoft. Even though he had a limited background with aviation, he understood what I was trying to do. From there, we started communicating and sending process maps back and forth. I could tell that he had a strong ability to adapt to the business.

We spent about $20,000 with them on the project.

Our engagement lasted from July–September 2019.

Their work also involved some animation for product promotion purposes. I recently posted it to our website and LinkedIn, and the response has been incredible. Over 200 people viewed it in the first two days. I’ve also been receiving several inquiries about the product.

How did Evgsoft perform from a project management standpoint?

We used Skype, email, and verbal descriptions to communicate. If I had to rate them for their project management, they’d get a perfect score from me.

They adapted to the aviation industry very quickly, delivering a project that is appropriate for the space. We also had a good working relationship throughout. Their ability to listen was arguably the most important, though. There was a lot of constructive feedback from me to get the right look and feel for the project with their capabilities.

Additionally, they made recommendations using the expertise, which made it easy to integrate my experience with their ideas. Their ability to put together a good business plan, including accurate cost and timeline estimates, was important to the development as well.

At the moment, I can’t think of anything.

Have as much information available to them as possible. In my case, I was able to provide them with process maps to get started, and our website was already in place. That gave them a solid reference and helped them align with my vision. I’d recommend similar preparations if possible.

SAP Connector Dev for Document Management System Provider

"I think they're the best and can solve every problem concerning SAP."

Jan. - Apr. 2018

Evgsoft came on as a third-party vendor and took over the development of a SAP solution, migrating all the data from the outdated version and implementing it across the end client’s systems.

Eindhoven, Netherlands
Coen Hendriks
DMS Consultant, YIBS B.V.

All the end client’s need were fulfilled thanks to Evgsoft’s involvement and deep expertise with SAP. Their effective communication, easy-to-reach team, and punctuality are noteworthy aspects of their work.

I'm the CEO of YIBS B.V. We're specialized in document management systems and invoice processing solutions.

For what projects/services did your company hire Evgsoft?

We needed to implement an invoice processing system for one of our clients that was using an old version of SAP. The project required extracting the master data from the old SAP system and integrate it into the new one.

Our objective was to create a system that connects with SAP and processes data automatically.

We had a positive previous experience with them.

They programmed a complete solution for us. They also helped us install it and get it all working.

The team consisted of three people—one bookkeeping expert from our client's side, a software expert from our side that kept communication with SAP, and a specialist from Evgsoft that knows all the technical aspects of SAP.

Because of their great knowledge of SAP, we could accomplish our client's needs.

We translated our client's needs to Evgsoft, and they created the program they needed.

Their SAP expertise is outstanding. They even had to work with an outdated version of SAP but managed to figure it out. Furthermore, their communication style, availability, and ability to stick to deadlines was impressive.

No. I think they're the best and can solve every problem concerning SAP.

Smart Contract Development for Cryptocurrency Exchange

"The Solidity smart contract Evgsoft coded was critical to our company..."

July 2018

Evgsoft developed a Solidity smart contract for a multi-coin, cryptocurrency exchange platform. They coded the contract based on verbal requirements.

Toronto, Canada
Project Manager, Cryptocurrency Startup

The contract was integral to success and empowered investors to contribute to fundraising efforts. Evgsoft was flexible regarding communication and worked to accommodate a crowded schedule. They combined affordable pricing with a custom solution that fulfilled all project requirements.

I was in charge of the ICO for a cryptocurrency startup. We wanted to build the first marketplace where people could buy and sell masternodes.

For what projects/services did your company hire Evgsoft?

We needed to code a Solidity smart contract so we could issue our own cryptocurrency and exchange it for a more liquid cryptocurrency called Ethereum.

The contract had to clearly define several variables and rules, which we turned to Evgsoft to help us understand. We knew the contract had to distribute freshly minted coins between multiple accounts and manage different coin-to-Etherium exchange rates. We hoped a professional, experienced coder could put our needs into words and then implement them in Solidity.

I found them on Upwork. They had reasonable prices and good ratings and reviews. Most importantly, they responded to our email and answered my questions one by one. They sounded like they knew what they were doing and they had an impressive track record. We then agreed to terms and conditions. It was quick and painless.

I come from a marketing background, so I’m not familiar with the details of their work, but they heard us out and then immediately started offering suggestions. We worked logically, with them translating our thoughts on various issues (what to do with leftover tokens after the sale, where do we store them) into coded solutions.

Yevgen (CEO, Evgsoft) handled my account. There are other people in the company but I didn’t interact with them.

The Solidity smart contract Evgsoft coded was critical to our company the way a checking account or a decent website is critical to a basic business. Without that contract, investors couldn’t buy crypto tokens and invest in the company.

Their project management was fantastic. We offered each other a number of time slots if we needed to talk, or we just chatted on Skype, which was very convenient.

I also have to mention reasonable pricing. I received unbelievably large quotes from other vendors for standard, out-of-the-box solutions. Evgsoft’s responsiveness was also great. They delivered the code we needed.

If they continue doing what they’re doing, they’ll grow into a highly successful IT company.

Overall Score Well, I was happy. The job was done and delivered on time and the communication and scheduling were painless.
    it was easy, breezy, beautiful. The longest it took to schedule a meeting was 15 minutes.
    It was a fair price for the value delivered.
    The smart contract worked.
    I'm happy with the job and I'd certainly recommend Evgsoft.

Blockchain Documentation for Consultant

“They were willing to go the extra mile, assess the tasks at hand, and estimate what documents I might want next.”

June - Aug. 2018

Evgsoft assisted a documentation project for a web services and consulting company. The documents they created outline the software requirements for a blockchain-based video player.

Madison, Wisconsin
CEO, Tech Consultant

The work Evgsoft completed allowed for stronger focus on planning and organization. They were responsive and proactive, and they accommodated reporting requests and other project needs.

I'm the CEO of a small web services and consulting company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Evgsoft?

I needed assistance with a documentation project related to blockchain.

The main goal of the project was to document a blockchain-based video player and to lay groundwork. They leveraged their knowledge of other blockchain platforms and helped write several documents, including a software requirements document.

I contracted them as a freelance service and only worked with one person.

How did you come to work with Evgsoft?

I found them on Upwork. Their blockchain experience was key, and I appreciated their logic skills and success with other documentation projects.

The project cost around $5,000.

We worked together from June–August 2018.

The documents allowed me to deliver the reports I needed and let me focus on higher-level planning and organization. I was very happy with the level of documentation they produced.

How did Evgsoft perform from a project management standpoint?

We mostly talked over Skype and email. They were very responsive and took notes on my communication style. I asked for daily reports with specific content and they were very accommodating.

They were willing to go the extra mile, assess the tasks at hand, and estimate what documents I might want next. That can be a very valuable skill.

Sometimes, their willingness to do extra work affected the budget. Ultimately, it’s hard to complain about getting useful documents too early. They did a good job overall.