Growing brands, businesses, and ideas

Strategy and creative, results-oriented graphic design. We do print and digital!

• Branding
  • Event design materials
  • Publications
  • Marketing Strategy
  • SEO
  • And we love purely creative endeavours like wedding invitations or poster design!

We do the whole package...or just part of it, depending on your needs!

At Evergreen Design Studio, we take a holistic approach to web design and business. We don't just build websites, we build online machines that work for you. To do this, we use our extensive experience and knowledge to assess your needs, analyze your market and competition, and then we build a multi-faceted strategic plan to achieve your goals the best way possible.

We aren't just making something pretty - we're making something that works to get you more customers AND looks good.

We work with businesses who are just getting started to create an entire package of goods including marketing strategy. We also work with established businesses who need a refresh or supplemental materials to support an already well-defined brand and strategy. Our clients know the value good design and strategy can return to a business and are ready to invest.

Contact Erin today to chat about your needs and see how we can help!

2001
Denver, CO
  • 75 N Emerson St Unit 105
    Denver, CO 80218

Logistics Company Web Design Image

Logistics Company Web Design

Evergreen Design Studio helped this global logistics company with their web design, resulting in a professional look online that attracted even more leads thanks to SEO optimization tactics.

Web Design for private chef Image

Web Design for private chef

Evergreen created this elegant web design created for a private chef growing her business in the Bay Area. The site almost immediately returned her investment when she increased her monthly revenue by $5000.

Web Design for Photojournalist Image

Web Design for Photojournalist

Evergreen created this clean minimalist website designed for an environmental journalist. The goal was to show off her photography and writing work without the actual design of the site taking over.

Website Design for Restoration Specialist Image

Website Design for Restoration Specialist

Web design for a company that leads the industry in restoring textiles after catastrophic loss such as fire or flood. A clean happy design representing what they do for their customers!

Private Chef Logo and Branding Image

Private Chef Logo and Branding

Super fun project creating a brand and logo for Chef Leff, especially when she immediately brought in $5000 more in revenue per month!

Renewal Logistics Logo Image

Renewal Logistics Logo

Logo and branding job for a global logisics company ultimately working to make the world a better place.

Travel Photography Logo and Branding Image

Travel Photography Logo and Branding

Very fun project for a company that specializes in three of my favorite things: taking photos, traveling, and learning!

HOPS Logo Image

HOPS Logo

Healthier Options for Public Schoolchildren Logo was created for the Arthur Agatston Research Foundation.

Event Marketing Design Materials Image

Event Marketing Design Materials

All materials designed for international conference in Hawaii.

Event Graphic Design Image

Event Graphic Design

Graphic design, print and digital, for international conference in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Supplemental Marketing Materials for Conference in Denver Image

Supplemental Marketing Materials for Conference in Denver

Branding and graphic design for an international conference in Denver: call for papers, conference book, event schedule, mobile app, direct mail, posters, signs and banners... and more!

Benefit Concert Flyer Design Image

Benefit Concert Flyer Design

Very fun art and music themed benefit concert design.

Concert Illustration and Flyer Design Image

Concert Illustration and Flyer Design

Designed for the 8th anniversary concert event for 2 Deep Music Production Company.

Website for Catering Company

"Erin is professional, knowledgeable, skilled in her craft, detail-oriented, and wonderful to work with."

Apr. - Nov. 2018

Evergreen Design Studio designed and developed a website for a catering company.

Richmond, CA
Laura Leff
Personal Chef/Owner , Chef Leff

Evergreen Design Studio's efforts went above and beyond expectations. The team caters to specific business needs and ensures customer satisfaction at every step of the process.

I provide a meal service as a Holistic Personal Chef. I feed people in need of high quality home-cooked meals.

For what projects/services did your company hire Evergreen Design Studio?

Website Design

To build a website that clearly indicated what my service offered and why it is beneficial to my target audience. I wanted a potential client to visit my website and feel like it was professional, clearly understood and high quality.

I had seen some of Erin’s work through another party.

Erin designed my website from start to finish. We collaborated together on the user interface and how I wanted that to be for the visitors. She was extremely detail-oriented and gave suggestions on font, color, design user interface, etc. Erin set up my google account and all the logistics and details for the backend.

This company is solo-run by Erin.

I could not have asked for a better experience with Evergreen Design Studio. Erin is professional, knowledgeable, skilled in her craft, detail-oriented, and wonderful to work with. I was reinstating my personal chef business after taking a 2 year hiatus to raise my newly born daughter. I needed to get back into business quickly, which started with my website. I hired Erin and she assisted me from start to finish by helping me create my vision through my online presence. She created a website that spoke to my target audience and has exponentially helped me gain clients. I now have a thriving business after just 5 short months of having my website go live. I feel so lucky to have found Evergreen Design Studio, and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND them to anyone in need of boosting their business up to the next level. Anytime anyone visits my website, they ALWAYS come back to me and tell me what a great website I have. Now that speaks volume. Do yourself a favor and get started with Erin!

It was very effective. We spoke through email, phone calls and text.

Professionalism, attention to detail, customer service, overall skill and the ability to build a website to speak to my target audience and to see the value added to my business very quickly.

Not that I could tell for now.

No issues.
    Seems like the standard rate for Bay Area prices.
    Completely satisfied.

Web Redesign for Walking Tour Agency

"They were good about getting my opinion as the work progressed."

Mar. - May 2019

Evergreen Design Studio redesigned a website and improved workflows for a Costa Rica-based walking tour agency.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Stacey Auch
Owner, Downtown Yoga & Barrio Bird Walking Tours

The work provided by the Evergreen Design Studio team immediately freed up time for their client and contributed to business growth. They were proactive and receptive to feedback throughout the process.

I am a small business owner of a tourism company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Evergreen Design Studio?

Evergreen did a great job listening to my business goals. They were able to not only help me update the look of the site but also consult on ways to automate some of my workflow......getting me off the computer and still earning more!

to streamline workflows and update site look

I liked working with Erin and Evergreen because they were responsive during the bidding process and presented pricing in a menu style that I could choose what best fit my budget.

website redesign and workflow assessment and implementation.

worked with Erin

I immediately had more time available to tend to business growth instead of business admin

It was effective, Erin was good at keeping me on track for submitting materials. They were good about getting my opinion as the work progressed.

Great communication