Design Studio in Colorado, USA

Growing brands, ideas, and businesses with strategy and creative, results-oriented graphic design. At Evergreen, we take a different approach to web design and online business. We don't just build websites, we build online machines that work for you. To do this, we use our extensive experience and knowledge to assess your needs, analyze your market and competition, and then we build a multi-faceted strategic plan to achieve your goals the best way possible.

2001
Denver, CO

Web Redesign for Walking Tour Agency

"They were good about getting my opinion as the work progressed."

Mar. - May 2019

Evergreen Design Studio redesigned a website and improved workflows for a Costa Rica-based walking tour agency.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Stacey Auch
Owner, Downtown Yoga & Barrio Bird Walking Tours

The work provided by the Evergreen Design Studio team immediately freed up time for their client and contributed to business growth. They were proactive and receptive to feedback throughout the process.

I am a small business owner of a tourism company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Evergreen Design Studio?

Evergreen did a great job listening to my business goals. They were able to not only help me update the look of the site but also consult on ways to automate some of my workflow......getting me off the computer and still earning more!

to streamline workflows and update site look

I liked working with Erin and Evergreen because they were responsive during the bidding process and presented pricing in a menu style that I could choose what best fit my budget.

website redesign and workflow assessment and implementation.

worked with Erin

I immediately had more time available to tend to business growth instead of business admin

It was effective, Erin was good at keeping me on track for submitting materials. They were good about getting my opinion as the work progressed.

Great communication