Inspired by Passion. Driven by Results.

What Makes Us Different

Eventige is a full-service marketing and advertising agency with an extensive partner roster—we take a holistic perspective on brand building and acceleration at every touchpoint. We employ the latest in media placement, use innovative content and creative strategies, as well as deliver all of our campaigns based on research and data-science; allowing us to grow brands faster, and with more precision.

As our name might allude to, Eventige was born of the words Event and Prestige. We focus on the brand development of all transactional events that take place throughout the marketing mix. We are a team of passionate brand strategists who always stay personally connected to everything we create, the clients we work with, and the campaigns we bring into this world.

Our agency model is designed specifically for organizations that require a combination of Research & Strategy, Creative & Production, as well as Media & Promotion. Our marketing teams assist with everything from one-off brand development projects, to completely turnkey full-service agency service and support.

We focus on deployment of products based on data-science, with an ‘end-customer-first’ approach. We also provide the supportive services that are necessary to accelerate demand generation across Digital as well as Traditional Channels; innovate on Brand Identity and Visual Communications, and provide exceptionally powerful Media Buying Strategies.

New York City, NY
  • 1501 Broadway 12th Floor
    New York City, NY 10036

Bing, Hawaiian Airlines, MasterCard, Deutsche Bank, Woodbury Outfitters, DNA Footwear, Two Leaves Tea, Tasty Vapor, Hot97, Bebe, Nutriblade, Logic Ecig, Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Heyday Footwear, Venafi, Beyond Sushi, 24 Hour Fitness, David C. Cook, Uber, Entenmann's, LIQS Shots, JSlides Footwear

Nutriblade

Dana Rebecca Designs

Zugu Case

Method Seven

Dev & Digital Marketing for an Earring & Medical Device Store

“ … Eventige went above and beyond to develop a deep understanding of our business.”

Eventige Media Group redesigned a website and helped migrate it to a BigCommerce platform. They’ve also managed SEO/PPC campaigns, and they’re currently assisting with a branding strategy.

Merrick, New York
Dave Loftus
Owner, Blomdahl USA

The conversion rate has improved and the business has been growing. Eventige Media Group met all needs, while their expertise and exceptional project management skills contributed to the successful partnership.

I'm the owner of Blomdahl USA. We're a distributor of some exclusive medical devices that are produced in Sweden. We sell some of our products to physicians, and some products are sold through our website, so we have two different revenue streams.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eventige Media Group?

We're a niche business and our brand is very important to us. We wanted to redesign our website and we were switching to a new platform, so we were looking for a vendor to help us.

Eventige helped us migrate our website to BigCommerce and handled the design and the development of the new site. They also managed our SEO and PPC campaigns. We continue working with them and giving them more responsibility. This year, they're mostly working on our branding and strategy.

We've worked with about seven members of their team, including a project manager. The size of the team fluctuates depending on the project they're doing for us.

How did you come to work with Eventige Media Group?

They were listed as a vendor that can help companies get started with an e-commerce website.

We've spent about $350,000.

We started working with them in January 2018, and the relationship is ongoing.

Our internal team is happy with the new design. The traffic to our website has increased and the conversion rate has improved. Our business has more than doubled, and Eventige was definitely a part of that growth.

How did Eventige Media Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They keep the project on track and push us, which we appreciate.

We have a niche market, but Eventige went above and beyond to develop a deep understanding of our business. Also, they're technically savvy.

I can't think of anything.

I'd encourage people to give them a chance. I've recommended them a few times and everyone has been thrilled with them.

Digital Marketing & Web Design for Tequila Distributor

"They pushed the envelope, which kept the project moving along."

May 2018 - Feb. 2019

Eventige provided digital marketing and design services, as well as WordPress website development. They also worked on an array of point-of-sale material and digital graphics.

Brooklyn, New York
Co-founder, El Buho

The deliverables produced by Eventige were all excellent, communicating the company’s brand and image effectively. The team developed innovative marketing materials and ensured that the website and its platform was well-understood before moving forward.

I’m a co-founder of a consumer goods company, handling everything from distribution partners to bottle design, production facilities, and marketing packages.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eventige?

I wanted better communication with all our constituents, including our working partners. I wanted a platform where they could more easily understand our brand identity, and where I could articulate the values we stand for. I was looking for help doing this through digital media platforms.

Our core product has been in the market for 6–7 years. In the last 12 months, we came out with a higher-end product, and we needed to communicate its identity and values.

Eventige developed our point-of-sale material. We do a lot of tastings in stores, as well as tradeshow events where we have tables with our products. We also have printed material, typically one-pagers that talk about the product or the story behind it, as well as technical sheets, namely one-pagers that cover how big a pallet is and how much it weighs, UPCs, and so on.

They worked on all these elements, making a continuous design overlay and modernizing the look of the product. We had base concepts and designs, then Eventige helped us with the color selection and graphics work. They cleaned up the format, especially with the agave drinks. Getting a color match was a huge deal. They delivered high-resolution images at manageable sizes and also made a press kit for us, and we’ve emailed those assets out quite a bit.

The packaging and marketing design worked spawned the need for upgrading the website. I wasn’t too keen on using a WordPress template initially, but they walked me through the different functionalities and capabilities the CMS had. This got me comfortable with the process and the team.

We worked with five people in total. Alexei (Founder and CEO, Eventige Media Group) held my hand and walked me through a lot of my concerns. They also introduced us to some collaborators from HubSpot and another third-party, as well as some of the printing people and website hosting providers.

How did you come to work with Eventige?

I did a lot of Google searches and pulled 10 marketing companies. Eventige stated that they grow brands, which was what I was looking for. They also spoke about partnerships and their approach to doing business for the long haul, rather than doing transactional work.

We spent $150,000–$250,000.

We worked with them May 2018– February 2019. The work is on pause at the moment, due to our internal strategy and the need to raise capital.

We’ve tracked the metrics internally, based on the frequency of response, which was great at. The visual marketing pieces they put together were excellent—the designer went above and beyond with our bottle renderings. We’ve also received positive feedback for our labels and the other point-of-sale elements.

How did Eventige perform from a project management standpoint?

They were organized and prompt. The project definitely pushed us outside of our comfort zone, which was good for our growth as a brand and company. They pushed the envelope, which kept the project moving along. We were typically the bottleneck, not them. Many of these companies are email- and IM-focused, but I preferred the telephone to communicate.

It’s their people that are most impressive. I called a handful of people looking for the right provider, and I found Alexei’s approach to partnerships and building brands to be most relevant. In particular, he had worked with a whiskey brand, so his firm had relevance to my industry. That was the main selling point, but the rest of the team was great as well.

They could have more attentive and receptive to our needs. When they were pushing us to get outside of our comfort zone, they sometimes pushed too hard. In particular, they wanted us to use HubSpot and highlighted the need for CRM, but those aren’t really practical in our industry. We do all the production on the Mexican side, and we do sales and distribution on the US side, within each state.

Be prepared to bring the assignment to Eventige and let them execute it.

Digital Marketing for E-Cigarette Company

"I understand they have many clients, but I always felt like their most important one."

2014 - Apr. 2018

Eventige has conducted ongoing online and social media marketing to increase visibility and sales. They developed promotional materials and updated a website and its product page to meet industry regulations.

Oakland, California
Ramilya Braithwaite
Co-Owner, Tasty Vapor

Business to consumer traffic increased exponentially since the implementation of the marketing campaign. Communication with customers and suppliers has streamlined. Eventige’s team was accessible and thorough in all matters. They were client-driven and dedicated to achieving project goals.

I am the co-owner of Tasty Vapor. We manufacture and sell nicotine and zero nicotine liquids for personal vaporizers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eventige?

When we started in 2009, we sold a lot online and didn’t have much walk-in retail presence, and we chose not to invest in marketing. But our industry was changing rapidly, and our challenge was to keep pace with those changes. We approached them in 2014 to help with online and in-person marketing.

They developed new marketing materials, ranging from a product menu, business cards to a trade show booth and much more. They transferred our website to a new platform and overhauled its design. They also conducted social media marketing, focusing on our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts.

I worked with five or six people.

How did you come to work with Eventige?

A business associate recommended Eventige. We did not consider any other firms because we were impressed following our first conversations with them.

We’ve spent between $250,000 and $500,000.

We began working together in 2014, and their latest project for us was completed in April 2018.

We have seen our business to consumer web traffic increase around 300 percent. They helped streamline our communication with our retail and wholesale customers, and they provided us with templates for communicating our discounts to online customers.

How did Eventige perform from a project management standpoint?

All of their team members were courteous, professional, and willing to help. I understand they have many clients, but I always felt like their most important one. They used Basecamp, which allowed us to communicate and track projects. They took copious notes of our meetings and uploaded them for the entire group.

We were always aware of our project’s status—there was never any guesswork.

I sometimes felt their services were too expensive for our budget.

Don’t be afraid to ask questions and describe your vision. They’re able to bring it to life and improve it.

They are realistic about their goals and their business load.
    I wish that some costs were lower, but they were willing to accept payments in installments.
    They took fantastic care of my company.
    They're very trustworthy and professional.

Website Build for Outfitters

"I've been 100% pleased with everything they've done."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Eventige designed and built an e-commerce site before providing ongoing social media marketing and SEO services. The solution included a BigCommerce Stencil Enterprise backend.

Coshocton, Ohio
Joe Miller
Owner, Woodbury Outfitters

Eventige built a greatly improved site using a keen understanding of e-commerce platforms. It is intuitive, and revenue rose by 230.4% alongside a 154.6% increase in traffic conversion. The proactive team was regularly ahead of schedule and cared about success, making them worth above-average costs.

I’m the Owner of Woodbury Outfitters.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eventige Media Group?

We’ve had a number of websites over the years, but only with average success. We wanted a dependable vendor to build a brand new e-commerce site for us.

We built the site using BigCommerce. We selected the template and gave Eventige a general idea of how we wanted the pages to look and feel. They added a number of customizations, including a blog and a page to list daily deals.

They continue to execute our social marketing strategies and provide SEO services.

I work directly with the Owner, Alexei Alankin (Eventige Media Group), and his keen comprehension makes him an excellent partner. Kyle Anderson (Web Developer, Eventige Media Group) serves as project manager for our ongoing SEO work.

Jake Schaap (CTO, Eventige Media Group) is our amazing programmer. Marissa Puttagio (Creative Director, Eventige Media Group) is in charge of graphics and she took the quality of our site to a whole new level. Roman Rabinovich (VP Business Development, Eventige Media Group) manages our social media accounts.

How did you come to work with Eventige Media Group?

My IT manager narrowed our search to three companies. We asked for proposals and went through a vetting process. In terms of price, Eventige was in the middle, but I was impressed by their enthusiasm after speaking with them.

Between $200,000–$250,000.

We started working together in March 2017 and our relationship is ongoing. They completed the website build ahead of schedule.

Customers find our online experience very intuitive, and as a result the revenue rose by 230.4%. We also saw an increase in conversion of 154.6% on traffic. The website also receives nothing but compliments from our customers, vendors, and partners.

How did Eventige Media Group perform from a project management standpoint?

I've worked with various companies in the past and they’re one of the best. While I’m normally the one pushing a project forward, Eventige is proactive and actually pushes me.

We communicate via Basecamp, Slack, email, and phone.

They truly care about their customers, which means a lot. They feel like a real partner, so I highly recommend them.

Honestly, no. I've been 100% pleased with everything they've done.

They have a deep understanding of the e-commerce world, so listen to their advice. While we were unsure about a couple of their suggestions, they ended up being correct in the end.

They deliver ahead of schedule.
    Costs are above average, but it's paid off.
    They produce top-notch results.
    I’ve worked with a number of vendors, including large companies, and my experience with Eventige has been a stark improvement.