Mobile Apps Development | Web Development

The Etilox has been founded by an industry professional having experience in mobile technology and solutions and it is one of the fastest growing software development company. The core fo cus of Etilox is of providing professional mobile application development services to global Mobile Computing market.

Etilox is responsible for providing high performance and standards application for industries like education, lifestyle, travel, communication, media, retail, healthcare, finance, entertainment and sports.

Ahmedabad, India
  • 1002, Matrix Tower, Behind Divyabhaskar Press, Makarba
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380051

SupPorter Image

SupPorter

SupPorter is emmerging fundraising platfrom for Non-profiles, politicians and political parties. This paltform has website, iOS and Android app. In near future, SupPorter is planning to implement Blockchain for all their payment transactions.

App and Website Dev for Smart Donation System

"Etilox was very good at diving deep to find the best possible solution..."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Etilox Solutions developed an Android and iOS app and an associated website. They provided testing and handled app store submission, along with making the changes necessary for acceptance.

Atlanta, Georgia
Inman Porter
Founder, SupPorter, Inc.

The app attracted a significant user base and kick-started a period of growth. Etilox provided daily communication and facilitated numerous opportunities to provide feedback. Milestone-based payment schemes, independent research, and transparency are hallmarks of their work.

I’m the founder and CEO of SupPorter, a smart donation processing and rewards system (app and website) that provides a better way for political campaigns and nonprofits to receive and report online donations.

For what projects/services did your company hire Etilox Solutions?

We hired Etilox Solutions to build out our initial app and website from an idea into reality.

Our goal was to have a working app and website that allowed political campaigns and nonprofits to create a website and start accepting online donations at no cost to them, all in under 10 minutes.

I’ve built several apps using several different developers, but Etilox Solutions was lightyears ahead of everyone else. A friend that had also built a few apps referred me to Etilox. We selected Etilox after communicating primarily with Pratik (Founder, Etilox).

We started with a series of discovery meetings to map out the functionalities we wanted in our platform. This also involved creating a rough outline/swim lanes. Once Etilox had an idea of the work cut out for them, they created a detailed contract containing every milestone along the creation process, along with how much time and money each task required. After agreeing on the contract, they started immediately, turning a working prototype around quickly.

For the testing period, they provided us with their test app for Android and Apple Devices, and we supplied them with the changes/improvements we wanted, primarily using Google Slides. When we submitted feedback, changes were usually done within 24 hours. We went back and forth like this until we were satisfied with both the Android and Apple App. Etilox handled submitting the apps to the App Store. Apple required us to make slight changes, but Etilox made those changes quickly and efficiently.

We then had Etilox create a website, which was tricky because it relied on the same database the app used, but they built a solid website with all the same functionalities as the app. I still keep in contact with Pratik and his team regularly and have recommended him to other entrepreneurs. Overall, the experience has been excellent.

Communication was fully handled by Pratik, who was a pleasure to work with. He has a team of developers that work for him, and he was able to effectively communicate our feedback to his team, and his team's feedback to us.

Our app received hundreds of downloads within the first few weeks, and my company was picked up by several news outlets. The app grew so large I was able to focus on it full time. We have since received a scholarship for office space and expanded our team to 13 members.

Our workflow was very smooth. We had Skype calls almost every night to provide each other with feedback on the project, and we even flew to Etilox's office to meet them in person. Due to the time difference, many times I would submit feedback at night and updates were made by the time I woke up. This allowed us to work on the project 24 hours a day. Pratik has great communication skills and speaks multiple languages. Additionally, we didn’t have to pay anything upfront. Payments were only made after certain milestones.

Etilox stands out primarily for their communications skills, transparency, and ability to research independently. Pratik and his team effectively and honestly communicated to me what they were working on and how long each task would take. Additionally, if we came across a problem, Etilox was very good at diving deep to find the best possible solution, which was often better than what I initially thought of. They’ve completed every task I’ve given them.

It’s difficult to identify any area for improvement. I've heard so many horror stories from entrepreneurs who use a bad development team. I'm extremely grateful I avoided this.

There was never any back and forth regarding scheduling. I would name a time, and Etilox would ensure they were available.
    We had a pretty small budget, but we got great bang for our buck with Etilox.
    They did exactly what we wanted them to do and more, so they easily get the highest rating.
    I already recommend them to others.