Your Online Sales Partner

eStore Seller, your online sales partner, Offering professional eBay store design, eBay listing design, amazon webstore, magento ecommerce store development, SEO & SEM services to take your business to the next level of success. Get solutions to grow

2008
Wyandanch, NY
  • 1569 Straight Path
    Wyandanch, NY 11798

eStore Seller is a leading eCommerce website design and development company provide professional and affordable eBay, Amazon, Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, Channeladvisor and Wordpress design, devlopment, theme customization and complete third party integration services. Discover new sale opportunities with multi channel eCommerce and reach your target audience. Let us define your online presence with bespoke e-solutions

Magento Store Design "Sport Sapparel Australia"  Image

Magento Store Design "Sport Sapparel Australia"

Have a look our new succes store of eStore Seller "Sport Sapparel Australia". This magento store project designed, developed and customized by eStore Seller. Impressive design with lot of custom option integrated to offer happy shopping experience to online buyers.

Custom eBay Store Design "Tech Nook"

"Tech Nook" is a 3D Movies eBay Store designed and customized by eStore Seller

e-Commerce Website For Games and Comics Store

"I could not have gotten better service from another vendor."

eStore Seller developed an e-commerce website for a gaming and comics store. The website introduced the store's inventory to online markets.

Toowoomba, Australia
Peter Campbell
Owner, Brutal Deluxe

The website performs well, and was delivered within timeline and budget. eStore Seller impressed with their speedy, responsive communication and their willingness to explain each stage of the process in great detail.

Please provide a description of your company.

We are a video games, board games, comics, figurines, and pop culture merchandise store in Toowoomba, Australia.

What is your role?

I am the owner.

What was your goal for working with eStore Seller?

We wanted to develop a website with e-commerce capabilities for our store in order to tap into the growing online market.

Please provide a description of the project and its scope.

Since I had no previous experience in e-commerce, and only myself working on it while running a business at the same time, I was overwhelmed. I made eStore Seller responsible for developing and designing my e-commerce website.

What was your process for selecting eStore Seller?

I shopped around for different options, but then a business associate recommended eStore Seller, and I decided to go with them.

Can you give us a sense of the size of the project?

The project took several months to complete. The full cost was less than $10,000 USD.

When was the project completed?

The project was finished in May 2015.

What were the results of the project?

Brutal Deluxe's website was completed on time and on budget. I am pleased with the results eStore Seller delivered.

How did eStore Seller perform?

eStore Seller performed amazingly well. I could not have gotten better service from another vendor.

Is there anything unique or special about them?

eStore Seller didn't treat me like a novice, even though, as I said, I didn't have much experience in the realm of e-commerce. They explained everything in terms I could understand. They were also very communicative, answering emails daily and always getting back to me promptly. I really couldn't fault them anywhere.

Is there any area where eStore Seller could improve?

Not really. I learned so much working with them, and the whole experience was very positive.

What advice would you give to a future client of theirs?

I'd say two things: work with them and trust Ahson. He is the man and really knows his stuff.

There were no major delays.
    They did high-quality work.
    Of course.