Websites Built To Perform

We design websites to be your most powerful marketing tool

Web Design and Development

The web sites we design are rich in persuasive content, coupled with beautiful graphic design and are mobile-friendly Responsive.  Envision’s first choice for open source CMS web sites is WordPress. Our sites are developed to be your most successful sales and marketing tool.

Search Engine Optimization

Our web sites are engineered to rank high in organic search results on Google, Bing and all other major engines. The Optimization strategies we use ensure that your web site presence will continue to grow and remain strong.

Social Media Marketing

We create the content and use all the tools and strategies needed to build your social media network. Marketing with Social Media will drive more quality target audiences to your website while increasing brand awareness and revenues.

Graphic Design & Branding

It is important to show how your brand is relevant to the lifestyle of your target audience, and how it meets and benefits their needs. Graphic design is our passion. Envision has the talent to take care of logo design, brand design, production design, web design and all other integrated marketing communications.

Content Creation & Management

Envision creates compelling content and uses all the tools and strategies needed to build your community. Quality written content is still King of the Hill.

WordPress Customization Service

Whether you need to customize the design of a WordPress theme, or theme code, we have a team of WordPress designers and developmenters who can help. They specialize in WordPress customization, theme modifications and custom plugin development. Envision also hosts WordPress sites too.

2002
Ocean, NJ
  • Ocean, NJ 07712

Alliance Bus Group new website design

Totally new website design with custom searchable inventory tool; and branding.

Dotcom Distribution new website, branding and logo design

New website and logo for well-established brand Dotcom Distribution.

Wellcare Chronic Care Management

Website, logo design and branding for start-up firm in healthcare industry

Web Development for a Bus Company

“I liked how everything came together. The site looks good and functions well.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

Envision Dennis Romano drew from legacy content to create a new WordPress site that promotes bus sales. They wrote the copy, sourced the images, and built a search function. Currently, they oversee SEO.

Carlstadt, New Jersey
Andy Rolfe
Executive Vice President, Alliance Bus Group

The new site is easier to navigate and has quickly become a strong sales resource. Envision Dennis Romano led a near effortless collaboration, handling most aspects of the project themselves. Efficient and responsive, the team is well-positioned to take on new tasks, including PPC management.

I’m the executive vice president at Alliance Bus Group. We’re a dealership that sells smalls buses, transit buses, and motor coaches. Our locations span Dallas, Texas up to Hudson, New Hampshire.

What challenge were you trying to address with Envision Dennis Romano?

Our previous website was stale, so we engaged Envision Dennis Romano to create a new site. We’ve since expanded their role to include SEO management and are looking into their PPC services.

After some initial guidance, Envision Dennis Romano’s team took control of the project from start to finish. They created a WordPress site from scratch, drawing data and assets from a wide range of resources. This included pulling photos from our old site, locating new images from manufacturers, and writing copy for us to approve.

One of the key issues they tackled was our site navigation. Because we have about 300 vehicles in our inventory, the site needed to be easily searchable. They came up with a mega menu and search function that allowed users to easily find what they were looking for.

Currently, they’re still developing product pages as needed and handle our SEO efforts. We’re also looking to implement them for PPC.

I mostly work with Dennis (Principal, Envision Dennis Romano) who handles the creative, but there is also a copywriter who listens in on all of our calls. Beyond that, Dennis leverages his network of peers to do the programming.

How did you come to work with Envision Dennis Romano?

We’d worked together before to build a site for a different company, so I knew what their capabilities were. It made sense to approach them again for this project.

The site alone cost about $25,000. I was surprised by how inexpensive it was; considering the extent of the development, I thought the price would’ve been double that.

The main development lasted from May–September 2018, but they’re still working on pages as we add products. The SEO work is ongoing.

The new site is easier to navigate and has a lot more data than its predecessor. It’s become a resource for our sales team to engage and direct customers. As for SEO, things seem to be working well so far, but it takes time to drive site traffic.

How did Envision Dennis Romano perform from a project management standpoint?

It was low-effort on our end because they managed the whole project themselves. Although the site did take a bit longer than we’d expected, we didn’t have a strict deadline and took our time as a result. Regardless, they were always extremely responsive. I recently sent them an email at around 9:00 PM about a site glitch, and they resolved the issue by the next morning.

Their creativity is impressive, and I liked how everything came together. The site looks good and functions well.

No, nothing comes to mind. I didn’t have any complaints throughout the process. Everything was quick, easy, and affordable.

Tell them what you want, and they’re sure to do it.

Full Service Development for a Specialty Gases Company

“Envision focuses on what’s best for our organization.”

2009 - Ongoing

Envision has managed multiple web development projects including a CRM site and proprietary software for an online customer portal.

Eatontown, New Jersey
Robert Laverne
Director of Strategic Planning, Concorde Specialty Gases, Inc.

Individual projects have significantly increased web traffic and improved business efficiencies. Putting client needs above their own, Envision’s expertise, responsive customer service, and reasonable pricing serve as the basis for a decade-long relationship.

I’m the director of marketing and strategy for Concord Specialty Gases. We provide a product and service for electrical utility companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Envision?

We had decided to redo and modernize our website.

Envision has managed multiple web development projects and developed proprietary software for us. They first modernized our website about 10 years ago. Then they transitioned us to a CRM website that allows us to make changes and implement them live.

A few years ago, we worked with them to develop an online management portal for one of our products. Our customers can log into the site to track and monitor the product, which is government regulated. We worked with Envision again more recently to revamp our site again and move the tracking system to a standalone site.

I work directly with the owner.

How did you come to work with Envision?

We searched online for web designers and found Envision. They were local, which was important to us. We met with their owner the next day to describe what we were looking for. They were professional and reasonably priced. We built a close relationship. It was effortless.

We’ve spent more than $50,000 over multiple projects.

We’ve been working together for more than 10 years.

I monitor everything through Google Analytics. A couple of weeks ago I noticed we weren’t seeing much traffic on a site and that the bounce rate was high. Envision recreated the web pages as standalone so that people could find them more easily and updated the content. As a result, we’ve seen an increase in traffic of 15–25%.

How did Envision perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate via email and phone. We share screens and sometimes meet in person. They always check in. If they don't hear from me for a while because I’m busy, they contact me. They don't wait for me to contact them. They ask how we’re doing and give me updates. It keeps things going.

I’ve worked with the owner from the beginning. When I call him, he answers the phone. With other companies I deal with, I always have to leave a message. That’s huge for me since, if something is wrong, I lose money.

Their customer service and their pricing are highly valuable components of their service. If I have a problem or can’t fix something myself, I can call them. They’ll fix it immediately and advise me on what was wrong and how to do it next time—and won’t even charge me.

Envision focuses on what’s best for our organization. When we moved to the CRM website, we no longer needed their services for small modifications. They suggested the new option even though they would lose business. I appreciated that and went back to them for more expertise.

I don't see how they possibly could. When I call, they answer. If I have a problem, they fix it. If I have a crazy idea, they tell me if it's doable or not. If I ask for how to do something, they give me suggestions.

Clients should know what they want. Explain to them what you want and let them tell you if it's doable. After that, follow up with them to check on progress towards your goals. If your idea wasn’t clear or they were confused, it can cost you money and time. Do your research ahead of time and stay in touch so that things stay on track.