Specialist in B2B enterprise software UX design

I'm a Manchester based, senior UX designer with over 10 years' experience. I help to create digital products and services that carefully balance user needs with client business goals.

I've worked with some amazing clients, from tiny start-ups to some of the world's biggest brands.

WHAT I DO:

• User research
  • Information architecture
  • Interaction design & wireframing
  • Visual UI design
  • Usability testing

WHAT I CAN HELP YOU WITH:

• Responsive website design
  • Web and mobile app design
  • Enterprise software design
  • General UX consultancy

Freelancer
Manchester, United Kingdom
  • 23 Redwood Drive, Audenshaw
    Manchester, GTM M34 5EB

Experian, General Medical Council, Deloitte, Adobe, Cloud M, Web3, Evaluagent, Clarity Travel Management

Corporate E-procurement System Image

Corporate E-procurement System

UX and UI redesign for a corporate e-procurement system that handles over $100bn of transactions annually

Healthcare CRM Image

Healthcare CRM

UX & UI redesign for a corporate CRM system for the UK's largest healthcare regulator

Enterprise Cloud Management Image

Enterprise Cloud Management

UX & UI design for a leading cloud management software platform

Business Travel Image

Business Travel

UX & UI design for a leading business travel booking system

Platform UI Redesign for Cloud Solutions Company

“They were able to understand requirements and translate them into a coherent design.”

Sept. – Nov. 2019

Assigning one freelancer to a UI redesign project for a cloud company, Enterprise UX Design undertook an iterative discovery, design, and testing endeavor. They made use of Axure and Figma in their work.

Manchester, United Kingdom
Ashleigh Thomas
Product Manager, Cloud M

Despite being pre-launch, the completed designs exceeded the expectations of the internal team, who has received external high-praise about the layout’s intuitive quality. The design team made effective use of Jira and Google communication systems to complete the project according to the timeline.

I’m the product manager of Cloud M. We develop cloud migration and management products.

What challenge were you trying to address with Enterprise UX Design?

We were redesigning the UI for our platform.

They completely redesigned the UI of our platform. We brought a freelancer in right from the start, so he was involved in the discovery phase, design process, and user testing. It was a very iterative development. They would create, test, and adjust based on our feedback. Together, we experienced about five weeks of prototyping, designing profiles, and testing to ensure that our solution would be an improvement over our last UI. They used Axure and Figma to create wireframes and screens.

I worked primarily and directly with one person on the project.

How did you come to work with Enterprise UX Design?

They were recommended to me by my boss, who had used them on a different project previously.

The project cost about £18,000 (approximately $23,000 USD).

The project lasted from Septemeber–November 2019.

The designs are better than I expected. Additionally, the partners and staff who’ve seen them so far have nothing but good things to say about the work. People have said that the designs appear simple, intuitive, and easy to learn. Nothing’s launched yet, but we’re projecting a good outcome.

How did Enterprise UX Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They delivered on time and within budget. We communicated very frequently. In fact, we worked together in the office on most days. Otherwise, we relied on email, Google Hangouts, and Jira to collaborate.

I can’t think of anything.

Have an idea of what you want out of the project. If you provide him with the tools he needs to do his job correctly, he’ll perform excellently.

We set deadlines that were 100% met.
    The cost was definitely worth the value.
    He delivered great work on time.
    We’re likely going to continue working together.