Enshored help disruptive businesses scale rapidly

Enshored is an outsourcing firm purpose-built to solve the challenges related to scaling disruptive, high growth businesses, delivering proven results by employing our unique agile operating framework and the most highly skilled associates in the industry

We operate across 4 distinct verticals:

1. Customer Support
  2. Back Office Support
  3. Content Moderation
  4. Sales and Marketing

We work with companies as small as brand new start ups through to Unicorn tech companies and global FMCG businesses.

Long Beach, CA
  • 3350 E7th St, Suite 432
    Long Beach, CA 90804
  • JMT Building, ADB Avenue
    Pasig City, RIZ 1605
    Philippines

LevelUp, Rocksbox, Danish Design Store, Laurel and Wolf, Peloton, Paddle.com, NexTravel

Marketing & Company Research for Technology Research Company

"Their ability to take on new challenges and work their way down the learning curve sets them apart."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Enshored performed market research services for a technology research company. The team created marketing and research content on behalf of the client.

Chief Research Officer, Technology Research Company

The content produced by Enshored is consistently high-quality, meeting the expectations of the internal team. Enshored provides and asks for feedback to ensure a successful collaboration. The team is talented, hard-working, and creative.

Venture Scanner is a research company. We study emerging technology startups, create insights, and sell that to corporations. I am a co-founder and Chief Research Officer.

For what projects/services did your company hire Enshored?

Our company is a small team, and we were hitting bandwidth constraints in innovating while trying to maintain our business. We hired Enshored to take well-understood tasks of our hand so the core team could develop new revenue drivers.

To rapidly create the marketing and research content we needed, while maintaining a high level of quality and professionalism in the end result.

We went through a rigorous review process of dozens of vendors in many different fields. Our selection of Enshored was the result of that process.

The project is multi-faceted and continuously evolving. We have the Enshored team create a variety of marketing content for us, drawing information from Excel and flowing that into PowerPoint presentations. They also do research tasks for us, where they review a list of companies, determine what the company does, and share that information with the team.

We were connected with a Project Manager who worked with us to define our tasks and expectations. Then, a full time person was hired to execute the various tasks. On a day-to-day basis we task the hire directly. We are in the process of hiring an additional full time support.

Enshored has continuously impressed me. They complete work very quickly and with a high degree of quality. They are able to take feedback and integrate that into future work. We have developed new tasks to challenge them, and they have succeeded.

The workflow is very effective. We use email and shared documents to communicate and delivery project output. They also provide a weekly summary of where the hours have been allocated per task.

Overall Score Very happy with their service.
    No issues with scheduling.
    They seem to be market rate.
    They produce at a high quality. If there are issues they address them rapidly.
    They do great work.

Customer & Sales Support Outsourcing for Consumer Electronics Company

“We save money and our quality has gone up.”

June 2017 – Ongoing

Enshored provides customer service, sales, and, and technical support for a consumer electronics company on an ongoing basis.

5,001-10.000 Employees

Head of Customer Service, Consumer Electronics Company

Enshored’s efforts have been met with positive acclaim. The team is inventive, proactive, and professional. Customers can expect a team that improves consistently and exceeds expectations.

I'm in charge of customer success at a consumer electronics company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Enshored ?

When we first hired them, we were a small but growing presence in North America, and I needed to quickly onboard a support team.

I hired Enshored to be our front-line customer support agents for phone, email, and chat. They provide technical support and now sales support. They were super accommodating and I was able to get them trained and up to speed in just a couple of weeks and it was great. They allowed me to start off small and grow with them.

I started off with contact with their owner, and two other managers. We started off with five agents, and we were able to scale up as our needs grew. Now we're up to 30 agents and three support personnel who manage the team there.

How did you come to work with Enshored?

After interacting with 6-7 other teams, I liked their ability to offer a small team, their availability to use my technology, and I had good rapport with their CEO and team captain. They knew where we are and seemed like a smart team that could get up to speed quickly.

We began working together in June 2017, and our engagement is ongoing.

We rate the quality of our support with feedback from about 10,000 people per month. When we sent out a customer satisfaction survey, they've improved every quarter on their customer satisfaction rating. Response times have also improved; I think it's attributed to their strong management team in Manila. We save money and our quality has gone up. They also don't have high turnover and keep their employees happy, which keeps us happy.

How did Enshored perform from a project management standpoint?

Initially, all I asked them to do is respond to customer email inquiries. They've fully taken it upon themselves to suggest projects to do, to do product testing, write support articles or even videos. I can't complain. We're on Slack every day, so we're in constant communication. We have a weekly meeting with them too, and about once every six months I go to Manila to say hello and to do training.

I think their longevity is amazing. I've worked with call centers before, and all of a sudden, your team turns-over every three months; then you need to train everyone again and the quality goes down. At Enshored, they treat their employees well. They recently had a big Halloween party, everyone was dressed up and having fun, and they had performance awards. It’s clear people want to work with Enshored, which makes life easier for me.

No, I don't think so. They're a growing company and have gotten 6-7 times bigger since I began working together and there have been rocky things at the start, but they've pounded out the kinks in the process. They made improvements along the way and I'm pretty happy with them.

My advice is to stay in daily contact with them. Partly because they like it too, and they want to learn. Daily management and not just meetings are important. Going to visit them is also important, you'd be impressed with the team and the people they hire.

Overall Score They've gotten better and better every time.
    They're always pushing me to be on time, so they're on top of that.
    They're competitive with any other call center in The Philippines.
    They constantly improve.
    They've been great. They've exceeded my expectations and made my job a lot easier.