Branding + Design

We are a Denver-based design and branding agency. We deliver strategic marketing insights, create exciting and lasting brands, and provide a range of design solutions that inject heart and soul into your business.

2000
Denver, CO
  • Denver, CO 80123

Food Service Branding

We provide ongoing marketing and branding support for the company that redefined the "sneeze" guard and now produces food service environments for major universities and corporations across the US.

Services include website design and development, print collateral, trade show signage and graphics, support materials, direct mail, interior design, and a variety of other specialty print and packaging projects.

/>

Ongoing Support for Cafeteria Design Company

“Enockson Design is in a league of their own.”

2014 - Ongoing

Enockson Design assists the brand development process by designing marketing collateral. Their work includes brochures, direct mail, trade show displays, and environmental graphics.

Denver, Colorado
Wayne Sirmons
Director of Marketing, BSI

In creating a collection of unique marketing collateral, Enockson Design repositioned the brand as an industry leader. Their designs are gorgeous, creative, and effective in shaping the brand’s narrative. They understand design better than anyone else on the market.

BSI Designs is a B2B company that fabricates large-scale kitchen areas for commercial spaces. I work at the company as the director of marketing and product development.

What challenge were you trying to address with Enockson Design?

Catering to a niche market can be extremely competitive, so we were looking for a way to make our company stand out. Redesigning our marketing collateral seemed like the best way to position our brand as the leading source for innovation.

Enockson Design is the talent behind most of our marketing collateral. We have used their designs in our brochures, direct mail, trade show displays, and various other material. They also helped us create environmental graphics for our new office space.

The development process is different for each project. For print material, I send them a mock-up of what I expect to see on each page. We often go back-and-forth over the word count, but we always end up finding a good balance. They then create a few designs that align with our model, and we choose the best one. For our trade shows, we give them more creative control.

Enockson Design’s owner is our only point of contact.

How did you come to work with Enockson Design?

We reached out to quite a few small, independent graphic design agencies, but Enockson Design was the only candidate that truly understood our vision.

We have them on retainer, which costs us about $6,000 each month.

They have been working with us since 2014.

Last year, we ranked number one against all of our competitors in image brand awareness, quality materials and memorabilia, recall retention, and overall brand development. We owe a lot of our success to Enockson Design’s contributions. From a design perspective, their work has improved our environment tremendously. Every piece of work that they create blends together beautifully and reinforces our brand narrative.

How did Enockson Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Enockson Design is great at keeping both of our teams on track. At the beginning of each year, we sit down with them and map out all of our major projects; we have similar meetings at the beginning each month to scope out the proposed timeline for the month. We often send them last-minute tasks, but they never have difficulty delivering work within the deadline.

Enockson Design is in a league of their own. All of today’s designers are proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, but Enockson Digital is one of the few agencies that has extensive knowledge in design elements like typography, composition, and images. Enockson Design may be the only graphic designer who understands how to write strong copy. I consider them to be a designer’s designer because they deliver everything that you expect from a high-end creative vendor.

We are incredibly happy with the results that we get from using their work. They have been working with us for so long that they know exactly what our audience wants to see.

Our partnership with Enockson Design is successful because we have complete trust in their expertise. Their ideas always generate better results than our own.

Like most designers, their rates are expensive.

Web Dev and Branding for Registered Investment Advisory Firm

Whenever I had questions, I got a response right away.”

2012 - 2015

Enockson Design provided web development, branding, and design services to relaunch a registered investment advisory firm. The team consulted with the firm regarding a variety of design and brand elements.

Owner, Registered Investment Advisory Firm

The earliest version of the site garnered praise from users and drew in a significant number of new clients. Due to their flexibility, Enockson Design was able to jointly resolve issues with an external partner. Their multifaceted approach to branding set them apart from other web design firms.

I own a registered investment advisory firm (RIA).

What challenge were you trying to address with Enockson Design?

I initially hired Enockson Design to launch my firm’s website. I brought them on a second time to relaunch my site, rebrand my business, and provide marketing consultation services.

A few years after Enockson Design released my first website, I decided to restructure my firm. I reached out to their team, and we had substantive discussions about rebranding my practice.

During these meetings, we spoke about a variety of branding elements, including the name of my firm, the tagline underneath the name on my site, my company logo, and the design of my email signature. After gathering my requirements from these conversations, they relaunched the website with new branding that matched the changes I’d made to my business.

I worked primarily with Hugh (Creative Director, Enockson Design).

How did you come to work with Enockson Design?

Hugh and I have known each other for years. Our connection was initially personal but became professional when I realized that his work was of interest to me from a business perspective

We launched the initial version of the site in 2012, and the relaunch occurred in 2015. I’ve stayed in touch with Enockson Design and plan to go back to them for additional work.

Feedback regarding the first version of the site ranged from positive to very positive. Enockson Design structured the website to place my writing at the forefront, and this attracted an array of clients. A number of these new clients specifically cited my writing as their reason for contacting me. In addition to their web development, Encokson Design’s branding and marketing consultation have strengthened my business in ways that go far beyond the site itself.

How did Enockson Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Their work was excellent, and their time management was very good. Whenever I had questions, I got a response right away. We communicated primarily through email and had calls on occasion.

Enockson Design worked with a third-party vendor, and their collaboration was always seamless. In several rare cases where security problems came up, both vendors were quick to respond and resolve those issues.

The primary differentiating factor for Enockson Design is their willingness and capacity to position themselves as a branding partner, as opposed to merely a web and graphic designer. Our discussions were substantive regarding the values that I wanted my brand to project, and I felt that their branding advice was beyond that of a traditional web design initiative. Hugh frequently initiated broad conversations about my brand and was able to substantiate that dialogue through the long term

Their distinguished status comes in part from their ability to predict and highlight market trends. A few years ago, Hugh approached me and suggested that I make my site mobile friendly. I decided not to go that route, because, at the time, it was not obvious to me that having a mobile-friendly website would be so closely tied to its overall traffic. That link is crystal clear today, so I give him credit for being ahead of me in terms of recognizing that shift.

No, I don’t think so, and I’m sure that they will continue to evolve as the industry changes.

Website Creation for Clean Water Company

"I would recommend clients use Enockson Design over anyone else."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Enockson Design built a website and designed a marketing plan to ensure its success. They continue to work on the site’s functionality on an ongoing basis.

Lakewood, Colorado
Burt Fraser
Founder, Auric Systems

Encockson Design is competent, communicative, and professional. Customers can expect end-to-end service at a great value.

I’m the CTO and founder of Auric Systems.

What challenge were you trying to address with Enockson Design?

We needed a designer to build out our website.

They presented me with a full plan of development and a corresponding marketing strategy. Hugh (Owner, Enockson Design), explained how to activate these plans and incorporate them into the site.

I only worked with Hugh; he was my one-stop-shop for this project.

How did you come to work with Enockson Design?

I found Hugh through a web search for local designers. I assessed two other designers beforehand whose pricing was well above their value. After meeting Hugh, I could tell that he was professional and well-suited for the job.

I’ve invested $7,000.

We began working together in October 2018, and our engagement is ongoing.

Hugh has helped me prepare for several presentations over the past several months and has attended numerous conferences. I appreciate how he makes himself available to assist me and answer questions about the website.

How did Enockson Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Hugh and I communicate over text, email, and phone. He is excellent about managing my project.

Hugh is a consummate professional and is always putting his best foot forward.

No, none come to mind at this time.

I would suggest future clients use Enockson Design over anyone else.

Customized Website for Architectural Design Firm

“People love Enockson Design’s work; it’s world-class.”

2013 - 2014

Enockson Design developed three tailormade websites. The first was a custom Flash-based site, and the second was a pioneer in adaptive sites. The third site features custom coding and advanced SEO capabilities.

New York City Metro Area
Guy Thornton
Owner, Guy Thornton Design

Enockson Design’s websites successfully built accurate website representations over the years using superior graphic design. They exceeded expectations by also incorporating a brand identity and strategic positioning into the sites. The team demonstrates perseverance and strong expertise.

I’m a British-born architect working in the US for the last 40 years. My philosophy revolves around how design can benefit my clients. I’m a registered architect in the state of Colorado and the UK. For the past 10 years, I’ve had my own consultancy. I’m a designer and architect, although I’m not registered in New York. I serve representing ownership on projects, which is a fairly rare opportunity for an architect—to provide not only his design abilities but also protect them against differing design positions on a project.

What challenge were you trying to address with Enockson Design?

In my business, I need to communicate effectively with both current and potential clients. Our challenges or goals are effective communication in an era of noise. They needed to create a branded online identity for me in the form of a website, which would encourage people to engage with me and give them a sense of my work.

Enockson Design has built two websites for me, and we’re working on a third one now. I provided the images and most of the copy on the site.

Enockson Design began with a discovery process in an effort to understand my goals and challenges. The site they built for me five years ago adapted itself based on the device it was being accessed from. They built a completely custom, responsive website which was, at the time, pushing the boundaries.

We’re currently working on fine-tuning my new website. We’re presenting what I do in a simple and effective way. Now, more so than on my past two sites, we’ve been working on how to cut through the clutter and noise. I’m trying to position myself in an uncontested marketplace by identifying things that I do that other people do not do, which strengthens my position. The current version of the website works like a hybrid or almost an app. All the coding on it was custom.

For the next iteration of the site, Enockson Design is working on incorporating a sophisticated level of internet marketing tools.

I deal with Hugh (Owner, Enockson Design), and I like it that way. He has an excellent sense of graphic design in terms of balance and visual from many years of experience. Hugh uses a partner for coding who’s been working for him for more than 15 years.

How did you come to work with Enockson Design?

I’ve known Hugh for about 30 years. We worked together at a company in Boulder.

It was around $6,000–$7,000.

Hugh created the first website for me in 2004 or 2005. Enockson Design updated the site in 2013 or 2014, which is the one that is live now.

People love Enockson Design’s work; it’s world-class. It’s done what I needed it to do; it corroborates what I do.

How did Enockson Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Hugh is in Denver, and I’m in New York, but we meet when I’m in town, and we email. In terms of the work, it’s gone well for me. It’s been an evolution.

What is notable about Enockson Design is their determination and persistence to get something right. Few have been able to create something that’s worked well for me. The branding side requires understanding the person for whom the site is being built. It’s been a matter of valuable repeat referrals and long-term relationships.

No, I haven’t experienced any areas of concern.

Clients should explain their requirements clearly because we get as good a result as the information we give to Enockson Design. Hugh’s good sense goes beyond website and graphic design; he also understands branding, which is tremendously important to anyone building a site.

They’ve gone above and beyond what was expected of them.