Full-cycle software development company

GOLD VERIFIED

Enkonix is a technology consulting organization that connects strategy, design, and engineering services into a seamless workflow devised to support clients every step of the way.

Founded in 2016 by two friends, Enkonix rapidly became a large team of like-minded professionals with a shared vision for their company. The team is passionate about creating valuable products and helping other businesses climb the ladder of technological development.

Over the past 4 years, we have designed and built a diverse range of high-quality products from scratch. Our specialists have expertise in a wide variety of spheres including e-learning, healthcare, e-commerce, advertising, augmented reality, finance, sharing economy, and many more.

Our Services:

Sydney, NSW 2000
    Australia

Augmented Review: streamline and validate 3D designs in real-time Image

Augmented Review: streamline and validate 3D designs in real-time

Augmented Review is a design collaboration platform that streamlines the complex time-consuming process to design & launch a new physical product.
The purpose is to revolutionize the way designers, architects, and 3D artists collaborate when working on three-dimensional artworks with other people.

Wyldata: be guided by the most reliable 'sportradar' in Action Sports Image

Wyldata: be guided by the most reliable 'sportradar' in Action Sports

Wyldata is a trusted source of relevant and accurate Action Sports data​: a service that not only provides access to treated data but also standardizes, analyses, and forecasts future outcomes of Action Sports events and athletes’ performance.
Wyldata enables sporting professionals and institutions to increase their customer reach and to create attractive new customer experiences through the integrity and relevance of the

data that guides decision-making across Action Sports.

Property Reviewed: find your ideal place relying on honest reviews Image

Property Reviewed: find your ideal place relying on honest reviews

Property Reviewed is a platform aimed to improve transparency in the commercial real estate market by providing its users with valuable insights that help them make the right choice before buying or renting apartments. In addition, the platform helps businesses advertise their properties, receive honest feedback from their clients, and proactively work on their online reputation.

StartMy. Portal: level up employees and be a market leader Image

StartMy. Portal: level up employees and be a market leader

StartMy. Portal is an effective solution for the continuous development of employees. The tool helps to uncover hidden teamwork problems and provides a clue about what and where should be improved.
While using it team members have a chance to upgrade their skills and get the required qualifications that can enhance their performance and contribute profitably to an organization.

StartMy. Bank Manager: train yourself in close to reality situations Image

StartMy. Bank Manager: train yourself in close to reality situations

StartMy. Bank Manager is an educational tool that portrays the real-life situations and day-to-day operations of bank managers. It helps to learn, apply theory into practice, and get priceless experience for the future.

Scope: get inside any venue in the world Image

Scope: get inside any venue in the world

Scope is a progressive streaming platform that connects any venues and visitors around the whole globe.
Users can see what’s happening live in their favorite venues, make purchases in advance before arriving at the place and enjoy their time with friends without having any unexpected surprises.

Heleot: share your own product experiences Image

Heleot: share your own product experiences

Heleot Inc. is a startup based in New York that is building a community around micro-video reviews on the latest tech and video game-related products.
The platform accommodates a simple yet efficient concept of precisely structured mini blogs that inherited the very best features from Youtube, Twitch, Quora, and Imgur.

BetterSelf: become a better version of yourself Image

BetterSelf: become a better version of yourself

BetterSelf is a lifestyle design platform that helps people to become better versions of themselves day after day.
Users can set goals creating different cards and adding them to the daily plan. An easy-to-use control panel allows people to go back to the list of planned actions during the day, mark them as completed, and review their progress at the end of the day.

AtoZ Markets: everything about ICOs and cryptocurrency Image

AtoZ Markets: everything about ICOs and cryptocurrency

AtoZMarkets is one of the most comprehensive resources for reliable financial markets and blockchain-related information on the web. Whether you are a trader, broker, or regulator, there is always something for you at AtoZ Markets.
The portal offers a wide selection of articles, educational materials, lists of brokers, regulators, as well as information about the webinars and events related to virtual

currencies.

iCoinSentiment: stay informed about the latest cryptocurrency news Image

iCoinSentiment: stay informed about the latest cryptocurrency news

iCoinSentiment is a web tool for people interested in cryptocurrency and ICO token trading. It provides the information needed to make well-informed decisions, such as real-time cryptocurrency data, historical data of the cryptocurrency price, market cap and volume, quick access to the ICO and currencies' websites and chatbot channels, currency signals and price predictions.

Custom Software Design & Dev for Real Estate Platform

"Enkonix understands startups and thinks beyond just the development process."

May 2020 - Ongoing

Enkonix provided software development services to build a custom real estate platform from scratch. The team designed, developed, and tested the product. They built features to deliver virtual staging services.

Mark L.
Co-Founder, Visualized

Enkonix produced a platform with high-quality code. The involvement of leadership demonstrates the team's commitment to the client’s satisfaction. Their detailed documentation enables transparent collaboration. The team's technical and business acumen supports a successful long-term partnership.

I’m the co-founder of Visualized.

What challenge were you trying to address with Enkonix?

I had a concept for a product and needed a software development team to build it.

Enkonix built our platform from the ground up, so their services included design and development. Their team created the custom product, which delivers a service. It’s a virtual staging platform for real estate agents, brokers, and homeowners. Users upload photos of a space, and then we get it virtually staged for them. Right now, they’re testing the platform.

I work with a dedicated project manager who’s helpful. Also, the CEO periodically touches base with me to make sure the project’s going well.

How did you come to work with Enkonix?

Someone in my network recommended them. I talked to a bunch of development firms and developers, and only Enkonix offered a business perspective. Their team understood startups.

We’ve spent around $20,000 on the project.

We began our relationship in May 2020, and the bulk of the work’s coming to a close. Once they hand everything over, I’ll keep the relationship open for product updates.

Their service’s great. I appreciate how their CEO touches base to ensure that I’m happy. I’ve had other people review their code who’ve said that it looks really good.

How did Enkonix perform from a project management standpoint?

We use G Suite, and they use InVision for demos. Enkonix touches base weekly. Their team also documents the process to show how we’re moving toward our budget. They shared a spreadsheet where their team tracks their completed work. Their team’s communicative.

Enkonix understands startups and thinks beyond just the development process. Their team makes recommendations based on what they think would be best for my business. They also have a strong development team.

The only challenge was the difference in time zones, but it wasn’t a big deal. I prefer taking calls at certain times of the day, and it can be hard for them because they’re seven hours ahead or so.

Give the project a lot of thought before you reach out to them because it makes the process more efficient. Have a dedicated liaison on your end. As the founder, there are times when I’m so swamped that I can’t get back to them right away.

Custom Development for Online Digital Marketing Platform

“Their team went out of their way to provide extra features that I didn’t think of.”

Sep. 2019 - Ongoing

Enkonix handles web and custom software development for an online marketing company. Working from a visual and functional description, they built an automatic link building system using AWS and Django.

Steffen Boskma
Owner, de Linkbuilder

The platform has received positive user feedback, and the partner is happy with its design. Enkonix quickly resolves issues and provides weekly updates throughout the process. Their team took the time to understand the project and its objectives. They're detail-oriented, effective communicators.

I’m the owner of an online marketing company. I work alone and don’t have any employees. Instead, I hire other companies for the work I have.

What challenge were you trying to address with Enkonix?

I needed to create an automatic link building service for one of my projects. It was something I'd seen on the internet before; but since I can’t program myself, I was looking for someone to build it for me.

Enkonix developed the platform; it’s a website with a tool built into it. Their team is using different technologies. They started with AWS for hosting. Now, they’re using Django for the back office, as well as some other technologies I’m not familiar with. They showed me what they use, and it all sounds logical.

The project began with a conversation with the owners of Enkonix. I explained every detail to them, and it was actually difficult because I was basing my description off of something I had only seen. I told them all the needed requirements, but it was hard to build the solution from scratch. The Enkonix team took my information and derived a plan to build everything. The details of the plan were even more than I expected.

After that, we started on the designs. Enkonix made the process easy because they handled all the design work themselves. Afterward, we moved onto the technical part of building out the designs. This was the hardest part because everything had to connect with one another and it took some time.

Upon engagement, I met with two people in-person and three people online. There’s a group of designers and developers that are working on the project. I have an account manager who I communicate with, and he delivers the projects to the developers and designers.

How did you come to work with Enkonix?

I was looking for a developer and posted my task on Upwork. Enkonix replied, and we took it from there. A lot of companies applied but Enkonix really stood out to me. We met in-person because they have an office here in Amsterdam. I explained the project details to them, and they looked at the example I saw online. I’m glad I selected them because, in the end, it all worked out.

I’ve spent between $50,000–$100,000.

The ongoing project started in September 2019. Now, we work together on a regular basis, but not as much as before.

The platform’s base and specifications are all developed and finished. Overall, I’m really happy with the design because it looks better than my competitor’s, and that was the goal. Not to mention, Enkonix was really fast in implementing the design phase.

The quality of their work has been good from the start. Enkonix quickly provided resolutions for any problems we faced. I ended up with a completely functioning tool and backend for me and the users. This is very important because for now, I’m handling all marketing efforts to obtain new users.

Now that I’m working with the system, I get a lot of user feedback. Users have to register and then they can access the tool. Often times, there are extra things that need to be built or changed. If things aren’t working properly, I will hear about it. So far, I don’t have any complaints about usability. All-in-all, the solution is really good and my users like it too.

How did Enkonix perform from a project management standpoint?

They shared some tools that allow me to check on the project progress. Also, I have weekly Skype calls with my project manager where we discuss project status. Personally, I didn’t find it necessary to receive daily updates about the project; a weekly update was enough for me. Things are working well between budget and fixing issues, so I’m ok with the frequency.

Enkonix’s communication has been really good. I’ve been working in online marketing since 2004 and have used many other companies. This was the first time that a company really understood what my project was about.

Enkonix is detail-oriented. Their team went out of their way to provide extra features that I didn’t think of. It’s difficult to find a company that’s in control, communicates well, and is an effective listener. Enkonix is all of those things plus they transformed my ideas into a working tool.

No, I can’t think of anything. In the end, I paid a lot of money. I’m paying a big price for the service I get, but then again, I’m getting really good service. It’s worth the money, but it’s still a lot of money in the end.

One thing that’s important is the type of communication coming from your side. Communication needs to be present because it keeps the project going. If you communicate with Enkonix on a daily or weekly basis, you can move forward with the project you’re helping build. That’s something I’d recommend to anyone who wants to hire them.

It was really on point.
    It’s good, but can be cheaper.
    I’m really happy with the results I got.

Web Development for Custom Game Developer

"The impact was enormous."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Enkonix updated a simulation software package for a gaming company that makes customized solutions for team bonding. The team worked on developing a web-based system with a database and dashboard.

Ruben Uyterlinde
Director, 4Challenge

The work completed by Enkonix exceeded expectations, significantly improving business processes. They designed a user-friendly system that operates well internally. Their transparency and dedication make them stand out compared to other providers. They're a personable team that's easy to work with.

We create custom games for companies. Those games are meant to give teams a simulated experience to further team bonding or resolve issues in the future. We also perform some gamified assessments. We put hiring candidates through psychological tests and assessments.

What challenge were you trying to address with Enkonix?

We had a homemade software package in place for tracking people on different subjects and tasks. It was a bit outdated and not adaptive enough, so we hired Enkonix to develop a newer version.

Enkonix developed our web-based system. We have a database for collecting data in the backend and a dashboard. I work in the background, between the head of our company and Enkonix, to make sure all requirements are translated into technical terms. It was influential in the early stages to make sure that was communicated while building the framework.

That very much depends. On average, there’s a team of five people. We had two developers, a QA tester, a frontend designer, and our main point of contact. Our main contact is a manager that handles quality control. Once, we asked for an extra feature a few days before the launch, and our team went up to eight. We’re also in frequent contact with the owners.

How did you come to work with Enkonix?

We were referred to Enkonix by someone who worked with them, developing financial software with simulation components. Our contact thought we would be the perfect fit because of their experience. We ended up having consultations with them, talking over how it was supposed to look.

We assumed there would be a language barrier since they’re based in Ukraine, but there wasn’t. We were able to see how capable Enkonix was before deciding to develop the new software with them.

We’ve invested between $50,000–$100,000.

We had initial consultations with them in either June or July 2019. The development began that August.

The impact was enormous.

Before, we had to bring our laptops with the system on them, which was difficult when the system needed to be used by 30 or so people that also needed it installed. Now, we have a web link, and everything is taken care of in the background. It’s currently operational only within our internal team, but we’re building it to become a SaaS in the future.

We were also reliant on one developer, which involved things not working out at times. With Enkonix, we made it clear how each setting worked, and we started from scratch. Their team made it clear how to use everything, so we were never surprised. Whenever we had a question, they were available.

With the new system, we can make a game or simulation, and either delay it or put it forward at any time. We’ve been able to reduce labor, and the user-friendliness of the UI has very much improved. It reduces the amount of effort needed to set up a simulation.

Whenever there’s a new feature, their team completes it within a test environment. We can identify any missing features or tweaks needed. They comply with our wishes, pushing it to the production server, where we can work with our clients. If there’s a quality issue, it’s only on the test server. It’s always handled before it reaches our clients.

How did Enkonix perform from a project management standpoint?

Using Jira gave us access to their backlog. We can see their hours, what they’re working on, and any issues. We can prioritize certain issues for resolution as well. It allows us to see the entire flow and all of the priorities. Jira makes the managing of the development very simple and clear.

When we have a new request, we can see how they enter it into the system after a meeting, and whether it’s in-line with what we requested. If it isn’t, we can give them a heads up about what needs to be changed.

When we first launched the project, their company heads traveled to us to see the system in action. That showed their dedication to the project.

When we requested something urgently, they’ve had a few all-nighters. Their team worked through the night to have it delivered by the morning, so we could have our simulations run smoothly.

Even though we understand each other, I sometimes get a feeling that they don’t discuss a few things thoroughly enough. While it works out using Jira and having back-and-forths, I feel like they could ask more questions.

They’re kind people that are great to get along with. My advice would be for the client to have a plan ready to allow them to start working immediately. It’s important to have a vision and not put together the plan as we go along.

Overall Score Everything is working smoothly. They’re always available, and we haven’t run into any big issues.
    The only quality issues we’ve had were in the testing server, and that’s to be expected.
    If someone needs development in this scheme, I’d definitely recommend them. They work very hard and it shows, and they’re very trustworthy.

Custom Web Dev & SEO Optimization for Online Marketing Firm

“If I make a request, I know it will be done within a few hours.”

May 2019 - Ongoing

Enkonix provides web development services for a website management company. Their work includes working in Python, Laravel, and Vue. Their work is ongoing with maintenance.

's-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands
CEO, Online Marketing Firm

Enkonix’s work directly contributed to increasing site speed and SEO. The team is organized, responsive, and reliable. Customers can expect a tactful team that drives tangible results.

I’m the CEO of an online marketing firm. We manage different types of websites worldwide.

What challenge were you trying to address with Enkonix?

We needed a new website. The old one was getting too big, and slow, with outdated technology.

They worked with us to build a new website. There were some elements that stayed the same, but it was basically built from scratch. The website is custom-built, using Python and Laravel for backend, and Vue technology for frontend.

They improved the SEO of the website by increasing its speed in order to provide information more quickly to internet users. They continue the maintenance and implementation of new ideas to the website currently.

There are usually 2-3 people working on the project, but it varies depending on the period of the project we’re in.

How did you come to work with Enkonix?

We searched for developers online. We felt they were the most trustworthy out of the companies we considered.

We’ve invested €75,000 (approximately $82,000).

We started the project in May 2019, and it is ongoing.

They have improved the speed, as well as the SEO, of the website, which was what we were looking for when we started the project.

How did Enkonix perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m in contact with the account manager, who reviews and delegates tasks to the appropriate team member. I send requests in Word documents through Google Drive. We also communicate with Skype calls and chats. There are no issues, despite the distance.

I really like the speed with which they respond. If I make a request, I know it will be done within a few hours, or at most, a few days. They’re far superior to my previous experience. They did a good job; everything is neat.

No, nothing comes to mind.

First, I suggest speaking English when contacting them. Be responsive when they have questions to facilitate the speed with which they can finish tasks.

I have already done so.

Web Development for Online Talent & Recruiting Solution

"They have a lot of experience, and they focus on finding solutions."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Enkonix developed and designed a virtual professional learning environment for the financial sector. This includes simulations and a system for evaluating students’ performance.

Almere, Netherlands
Stijn Eijkman
Managing Director, StartMy

The team at Enkonix is trustworthy, knowledgeable, and proactive. They’re well-versed in new technologies and are dedicated to producing high-quality work. They address any bugs or issues that the client encounters quickly and efficiently.

I’m the managing director at StartMy, an online recruitment and training company in the financial sector. We’re based in The Netherlands, but we work with customers from around the globe, especially universities, banks, and training companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Enkonix?

We wanted assistance in bringing our online training services to global customers.

Enkonix is building our virtual environment. They built a training portal and an evaluation environment for us, both based on Django and Python. In the environment, teachers can assign documents, tests, presentations, and simulations to students. Right now, there are several simulators for different sectors of the financial industry. In addition, they built a landing page for our services.

They also helped us bring our proposition to our target groups through different marketing channels. They’re our partner-in-crime for being successful in this marketplace.

Our primary points of contact are the CTO and CEO. They have a team of architects and developers under them that work on the platform. We also worked with several designers when we were creating the landing page. The team is flexible, so we can add more people to the project if needed.

How did you come to work with Enkonix?

We started working with Enkonix two and a half years ago, for Oxyor, our other company. When we started this project as StartMy, I decided to work with them again. We have a good relationship we had and the work they produce is high-quality.

We’ve invested between $50,000-$200,000.

We started working with them on this project in January 2020, and the work is ongoing.

The quality of their work is good. They address any bugs or issues we encounter, which is very important for us. They have a lot of experience, and they focus on finding solutions for us. The team is proactive, reasonably priced, and knowledgable.

How did Enkonix perform from a project management standpoint?

We use GitHub and Jira, where we can see exactly how they’re spending their hours. We’ve never had a debate on what they were doing or what price we had to pay. It’s a transparent process. The project management is straightforward, proactive, and efficient, despite working remotely.

We’re based in the Netherlands, and they’re based in Kiev, with offices in Dublin and Germany. They’ve traveled to the Netherlands to meet with us several times.

They’re a trustworthy company. The work to produce the highest quality work, and they share our ambition for the project. They have really capable people in their team and are keen on new technologies.

Sometimes, there was a language barrier, but that has improved since we first started working with them.

Product Development for Sports Tech Consultancy

"Their team responds very quickly to our requests."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Enkonix developed a custom software solution for the client. The team was composed of five core members who communicated daily with the client via Slack, as well as over the phone.

Monchengladbach, Germany
Yannic Sieben
Director, CA7

The collaboration with Enkonix was successful. Their product is being sold to consumers, and the feedback is positive. The team worked collaboratively with the client to understand their vision. They’re especially skilled in working with startups.

I’m the Director of CA7, a sports consultancy company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Enkonix?

We were creating a new technology called “Best Product” and we needed a vendor to assist with software development.

A big component of the software is a cloud-based database that allows us to analyze sports performance data for different action sports. The development included creating a customized architecture that enables us to create and visual data products.

The core team was made up of five people, but there were seven people in total.

How did you come to work with Enkonix?

I met one of their employees through a networking opportunity. We decided to work with them because they are a startup-focused company. Their team understands the challenges that startups face and are skilled at combatting those.

We’ve spent close to €100,000 (approximately $110,000 USD).

We began working together in August 2019, and the engagement is ongoing.

The first version of the product is on the market. We’ve received exclusively positive feedback from our customers.

How did Enkonix perform from a project management standpoint?

We typically communicate via Slack. Their team responds quickly to our requests. We have weekly calls set up to go over our progress and budget. Additionally, we can set up other calls to discuss urgent matters, as needed.

I find it impressive that they work to understand our vision and look beyond the technology perspective. They’re involved on a strategic level.

Not really. We’re very satisfied.

Have a clear plan of what it is you want to do and make sure that you can communicate that properly. Fluency in English is also important, otherwise, communication will be difficult.

Development for Education Firm

"It’s hard to find professional developers like Enkonix that can help us come up with better business solutions."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Enkonix built a system using microservices to handle bookings and unify technologies for an educational company. They also redesigned and added features to a website. The project is ongoing.

The Hague, Netherlands
Emre Donmez
Associate Partner, Education Firm

Enkonix has become the client’s long-term development partner, building additionality functionality and offering new ideas to solve problems. Its structure, professional processes, and organized management make for a consistently seamless workflow.

I’m a partner for an educational company in the Netherlands.

What challenge were you trying to address with Enkonix?

We work with a lot of different companies. We needed to establish a system for managing our students, courses, and website using the same technology and language. We’d started many years ago using different kinds of systems just to make it work. Now, we needed to rewrite it all into one stable system.

Enkonix developed a system for automatically managing our bookings. It uses microservices so that we don’t have everything in one big database. That was pretty challenging. They also redesigned our website and brought new features to it.

We had a designer, a QA tester, two backend developers, two frontend developers, and a project manager. There were 7–9 people involved in total, but some of them just handled small tasks.

How did you come to work with Enkonix?

We posted a request for developers on a website. We do that regularly because we’re always looking for freelancers and companies. Enkonix responded, and our discussion went well.

We’ve spent around $125,000 with them.

We started around August 2019. We still work with them for support.

We’d been searching for a proper company to have a long-term relationship with for years. It’s hard to find professional developers like Enkonix that can help us come up with better business solutions. Enkonix has a good structure. Their team tries to understand everything about our business in the first step rather than working on individual tasks.

How did Enkonix perform from a project management standpoint?

The project manager is one of the smartest managers I’ve worked with. The whole flow was properly organized. I have a million things to do, so it was nice to know that the PM was actively engaged in the project without constantly messaging him.

I’ve worked with around 30 different companies; Enkonix stands out through its overall structure and processes. I can give them a task and not worry about it. They think ahead and come up with better options than what we had.

Enkonix sets the bar really high for themselves. If we give them a task, they want to do it perfectly. However, sometimes, we’ll take less than perfect if it gets done a bit faster.

Clients should take Enkonix’s advice. They’re an experienced team, and they’ll give lots of feedback that you should take into account. They think differently than non-developers, and they think of the long term.

I haven’t had any problems so far.
    Their price is really good relative to the market.
    I’d recommend Enkonix.

Web Development for Contractor

"Enkonix did a really good job. They had a great project manager who was always one step ahead."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Enkonix helped develop a platform to determine the veracity of OOH advertising placements. Key features included GPS location of ad buys and the ability to upload photos.

Boy van der Laak
Owner/Director, Status 418 B.V.

Communicating clearly from the start, Enkonix’s expert team inspired confidence throughout the project. Their understanding of the required technologies helped make their code relatively bug-free. While there was a minor delay, that could be chalked up to scope changes and not time-zone differences.

I'm the owner of Status 418. I'm a subcontractor for different kinds of development projects.

What challenge were you trying to address with Enkonix?

I don't always have the time to complete development projects myself. I hired Enkonix as additional muscle to help build a project for my client.

Enkonix built a platform that allows a company to verify whether or not its purchased outdoor advertising placements are being displayed as expected. They primarily work in Django and Python on the backend, and Vue.js on the frontend.

The platform allows agents to walk around a physical location, such as a bus stop, via GPS. Then they take a photo of the ad placement and upload it to the platform. They indicate whether the advertisement is displayed correctly, or if it is blocked or absent altogether. Enkonix continues to do maintenance and feature development as needed.

I found them on Upwork.

I spent between €30,000–€40,000 (approximately $34,000–$45,000 USD).

Work started in October 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

The platform was finished in January 2019. Enkonix did a really good job. They had a great project manager who was always one step ahead. As a developer myself, it was super helpful to have someone like that managing the project.

How did Enkonix perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team performed exceptionally well. They led most of the project management. I was just there to oversee some aspects of platform development.

The communication skills of the project manager are most impressive. Communication is often difficult with offshore projects. Enkonix addresses that issue by hiring good project managers. Also, they really know their stuff in terms of technology. They know the best practices and their code is solid. I have no complaints.

No, nothing comes to mind.

Have a clear idea of what you want to build. Otherwise, there's room for interpretation on both sides. That ambiguity could cause delays in the project.

Delivery was one week late, but partly due to our changing requirements.
    Everything we asked for was delivered.

Software Dev for Upgraded Product Suite

"Enkonix has high-quality specialists, and they have a lot of ambition. We’re glad to have found them."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Enkonix provided technology upgrades to a suite of products for a financial services company. They used Django Python for much of their work and built a portal to host questionnaires and simulations.

Stijn Eijkman
Managing Director, Oxyor

Enkonix made successful project upgrades that have served customers well since their launch. The team showcases a commitment to a practical project management approach, including organized file-keeping and scheduled communication.

I’m one of the managing directors of Oxyor. We provide training services within the finance sector.

What challenge were you trying to address with Enkonix?

Our product suite was becoming outdated, and we engaged Enkonix as a tech partner to modernize it.

We had an initial two-day workshop with Enkonix in The Netherlands to gain a better understanding of our teams. We discussed our fundamental challenges and what the market looked like. That meeting gave our company a chance to understand our tech supplier better and decide whether we wanted to move forward. We were happy with how Enkonix prepared everything, so we continued with the engagement.

They made a breakdown of our work, timeframe, and prices, so it was clear what we could expect. We’re not IT experts, so we relied on them for changes in the solution and technology. Enkonix helped us choose the right technology by explaining the impact it would have on our price and future development.

They developed three parts of our product using Django Python. We have a lot of market trading and bank management simulations that they helped us with. They also built a portal where we can upload evaluation questionnaires and simulations.

Their CEO acted as our project manager. We also worked with their CTO, a designer, some QA testers, and separate teams for front- and backend development. They defined and split the roles quite well. Depending on the phase, we held meetings with the project manager and the CTO, or just with the project manager.

How did you come to work with Enkonix?

We found Enkonix through Upwork.

The total cost for this phase has been above €50,000 (approximately $56,875 USD).

We worked together on this phase from September 2018­–March 2019. We have many products here, and we’d like to continue working with Enkonix.

We were really content with what they delivered, in terms of the price-to-quality ratio. They also completed their work per our schedule. We’ve already deployed their questionnaire module to bank managers, and everything is working well.

How did Enkonix perform from a project management standpoint?

They provided clear financial spreadsheets with budgets broken down per project, along with our progress. We knew exactly what our burn rate was. We had short meetings every Thursday, and if we needed to get in contact outside of that, we would have a quick Skype call or WhatsApp chat.

They’re proactive, and we’re thinking about establishing a more in-depth partnership with them. They’re experts in IT, and they can bring new ways of thinking in this area. We’re helping them position themselves as an IT expert in our country to provide new opportunities for them. Enkonix demonstrated a lot of experience and discipline. They have good developers and project management.

Their development team could improve its English skills, but the project manager picked up much of the slack in that regard.

I would recommend working with them. Enkonix has high-quality specialists, and they have a lot of ambition. We’re glad to have found them.

Back End Development for a Restaurant Tipping Platform

“The Enkonix team can efficiently multi-task, working like a well-oiled machine.”

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Enkonix overhauled a tip management web-based app for bars and restaurants, fixing the software’s existing issues and implementing several new features. The team continues to provide development support.

CEO, Restaurant Tipping Software Co.

The Enkonix team’s high-quality work improved the application. They completed complex tasks with skill. Overall, their well-rounded team is communicative, available, and committed to the project’s success. Their eager and realistic approach set the foundation for a strong partnership.

I’m the founder and CEO of a tip management software company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Enkonix?

I needed a skilled development team that was capable of meeting deadlines.

Our software allows restaurants and bars to share, organize, and manage their tips. It’s a web-based application that also works on mobile devices. The app was already built, but Enkonix came in and did a complete overhaul. They fixed our existing problems and added several new features. The team continues to support our backend development efforts.

We work with a team of 2–4 resources, depending on the workload. I have a consistent main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Enkonix?

I’d worked with one of the founding members in the past, and it was a positive experience. We kept in contact, and at some point, he informed me that he had his own company. When the relationship with our previous vendor started to deteriorate, I reached out to him. His team had a great work ethic and seemed smart in our initial discussions, so we chose to engage them.

So far, we’ve spent around $25,000­

We first partnered with them in November 2016, and it’s an ongoing relationship.

The Enkonix team fixed our entire system, completing tasks that our previous vendor deemed impossible. We were pressed for time, but they still delivered high-quality work. It’s a complex application, but they continue to eagerly embrace each challenge. It’s clear that they care about our business.

How did Enkonix perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re truly a full-service company with a well-rounded staff. Our company uses a technology that falls outside their specialty, but they still have a few resources that are familiar with the framework. The Enkonix team can efficiently multi-task, working like a well-oiled machine.

Our main point of contact is a dedicated and skilled leader. Their full team is always responsible and available even during off hours. We communicate well, and the language barrier has never caused misunderstandings. Their team is realistic about their capabilities, and they will offer alternative solutions when necessary. We can also count on them to follow through on their promises and meet our budget restrictions. They’re a collaborative and reliable partner.

It’s not all about the money; they’re genuinely invested in the success of our project and want to see us succeed. They also take full responsibility for their work. If something isn’t right, they’ll fix it immediately.

It would be nice if they had more resources with experience working with our system’s framework, but I was aware of their areas of expertise before I agreed to partner with them. They’d still benefit from expanding their core focuses to include more technology.

Clients should do their research to make sure Enkonix would be a good fit. While their work may be great, it’s important that both teams have a good working relationship and get along well. I recommend clients ask Enkonix a few in-depth questions about their project and see if their answers match the vision.

GOLD VERIFIED