Envision, Enhance, Empower

Passion, Expertise and Professionalism. These three together have built the timeless foundation of Endive Software. Endive Software is a potential business solution provider which provides the best in class services oriented for the increase in profit for businesses and improved value for customers.

We are passionate to deliver the exceptional web/mobile and cloud solutions to the client across the world embracing the latest technologies that can meet customer's requirements with most upbeat trends.

Our consultants possess the competent experiences in the most effective collaboration solutions, that allows us to make the unique integration of experience and expertise to process and system of each client.  Founded in 2008, Endive Software is a steadily growing company with a global network of solution experts and architects.

2008
Jaipur, India
  • Jaipur, RJ 302019
  • A-68,69 Sunder Singh Bhandari Nagar, Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur - Rajasthan
    Jaipur, RJ 302019
  • 2220 Meridian Blvd, Suite #TF616
    Minden, NV 89423

Astdev Salesforce CTI Integration Solution

Astadev is a Salesforce solution integrated with CTI (Computer Telephone Integration) and allows the users to support the various management process of their call center business. The well-developed Salesforce CTI solution displays support for various functionalities, including - identifying and routing incoming calls to concerned person and department, logging and recording calls,  enabling agents to click-to-dial or auto-dial contacts, etc.

Stilosa Social Buy & Sell Mobile Application

Stilosa is an Android/iOS application which serves as a social media platform along with displaying the  eCommerce functionality. The application allows the users to create their social media profiles on the application and connect with other users. With this, they can upload their products on the application as sellers and the other users can buy them by connecting with each other. The application will be managed by the Admin through a web-based admin panel.

Aber Social Forum Application

Aber is a scalable Social Forum Application created on Android and iOS Platform. The application provides a platform to Users where they can ask questions. Users post their questions and the other following Users can post their answers with required images. The User who answers to a question earns one point while the User who posts a question will lose one point. There are default 5 points which are earned by a User who signs up into the application. Once a User runs short of points, he/she can purchase more coin or point, if they need to ask questions. This app has a web based backend admin panel, from where the administrator of the application can control and manage the whole app including all images and video posts.

Color Day Application

The Colour Day Android and iPhone app allows the users to get the latest updates of the Colour Day Festival held each summer in Greece. The application further helps the users to edit their images with the colorful Holi effect integrated to the app and post them on social media pages directly.The application allows easy user registration and the editing effect is made purely realistic. It has a backend admin panel, which allows intuitive management.

Excurza Web Application

Excurza is an interactive, out-and-out travel website. The website serves as a centralised marketplace for travel agents to gain good commission on guaranteed tour packages from the world’s top tour and destination management brands. Along with an extensive array of exciting travel destinations to choose from, the website feature a simple process of choosing, booking and paying for a tour. The website enables proficient and easy management on the admin side and a user-friendly interface on the agent (user) side.

Highlights SAAS CRM Solution

Highlights is a SAAS CRM solution that gives the Salon owners a platform to manage its customers,  products, vendors, services, appointments  and bookings in an intuitive and streamlined manner. It offers the client the ability to manage different departments, for instance business manager and staff member under him by assigning them with specific roles. Super administrator or System personnel of the system has a web based admin panel / backing panel to  manage  and control the complete system from there.

Lend A Hand Android Application

Lend A Hand is a native Android application that allows its users to raise their voice to support the people who need help. Users can help people in two ways through this app, these are by - Lend a Hand or Whistle Blow. Users can post their SOS (Save Our Ship) post on the app so other users can View, Broadcast and comment on it to spread it all around. Other main feature on the application are the support of creating volunteer groups or events. According to this, users can create their own volunteer group and post it so other people can contribute funds for it to make it happen in real. User can join the group if they want to help physically. The app has a web based backend admin panel from where the administrator of the application can control and manage the whole app including all users, images and videos posts.

Lingo Ninja Web Application

Lingoo Ninja is a web application platform for the students from 41 countries to pursue “Peer to Peer” language immersion courses by connecting with the host families from the Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland registered on the web portal. The Lingoo Ninja web portal features a simple yet feature-rich design that could allow the host families to easily register themselves and upload their accommodation details on the portal. With this, the students can also connect with the host families on the portal through a chat box.

UrbanAllStars Web Application

UrbanAllStars is an E-Commerce Web Portal where the users can easily find deals on the products locally available and buy them without any registration fees. The eCommerce portal allows the users to search products based on filters like New Arrivals, Top Brands, Best Designs, Bestsellers, Season Special, Outwear, and Best Deals. The Admin can manage the products and content intuitively through a backend panel. With this, the users can sign-up via social media platforms and make secure payments online or choose COD.

Scores Ultimate iPhone Application

Displaying as a treat for football fans, the iOS app allows its users to check updates and scores of all football league matches and tournaments. The app is aimed to feature an inevitably user-friendly experience for football fans from all over the world to connect well with each update regarding football matches. Along with the score information, the app features the statistics regarding each team and match. The user is able to check all the upcoming matches, along with the information related to the ongoing and finished matches. With this, owing to the universal audience of the sport, the iOS app allow users to select their preferred language.

Zezign E-Commerce Web and Mobile Development

Zezign E-Commerce Website

Zezign is an eCommerce web application that allows the users to customize their products and buy them online from the portal. The users can buy products like T-shirts, mugs, and mobile covers online in their own customized designs. The users can add various customizations like - adding the image of your choice, inserting text, choosing the preferred color theme, the addition of other style graphics, automatic adjustments, and resizing options based on the resolution. The website has a well-developed backend panel that allows the admin to manage the users, content, and products on the eCommerce website with high ease.

Zezign iPhone and Android Application

This is an interactive & responsive eCommerce iPhone and Android application that along with serving as an online retail provides its users a platform to customize the design of the products available, which are T-shirts, mugs and mobile covers. The customization options include...

Zonavivienda Web and Mobile App Development

Zonavivienda Website

Zonavivienda is a Real Estate Web application or a property buy & sell marketplace where users can buy, sell, or rent properties. This web application has one front-end user who can act as a buyer or a seller with his registered account. The application allows you to search properties according to your preferred locations for buying or renting purposes. In addition, you can list your own property on the application as a seller. The application is managed and controlled by the Admin intuitively through a web-based backend panel.

Zonavivienda iPhone and Android Application

Zonavivienda is a Real Estate iPhone/Android app allowing people to buy, sell & rent properties through it. The front-end user of the application can act as a buyer or a seller with his registered account. The application allows you to search properties according to your preferred locations for buying or renting purposes. In addition, you can list your...

Wordpress Web Development

iphone application Development

Application Development

GKPLT Web Development

Dev for School Mobile Application

"The project manager was particularly eager to understand the emotional theory behind the app."

July - Sept. 2018

Endive built iOS and Android apps and a PHP web app that gather information on student’s moods. The system tracks mood changes throughout the data and automatically records attendance information.

Italy
Operations Manager, English School

Administrators, teachers, and parents now have deeper insight into their students’ moods, which is used to improve both student experiences and school operations. Endive was highly responsive and eager to resolve any issue that arose. Customers can expect a cooperative, communicative partner.

I’m the operations manager for a school with elementary, middle, and high school students. My wife is the principal, and I help her from an operational and technical standpoint.

What challenge were you trying to address with Endive?

We wanted to better capture students’ moods and identify negative trends that might affect their performance and experience at our school. Further, if students returned home frustrated, their parents might not want to them to come back to our school. Understanding a student’s mood is difficult if you’re only conversing with them, so we wanted to develop an app to help us.

The system is made of two iOS and Android apps for students and a PHP web app for teachers and administrators. I came up with the conceptual design and trusted them to guide the process. Students check in when they arrive and answer 3–5 questions such as how they’re feeling that particular day and whether their energy level is high or low. The system then informs both our staff and the student’s parents of the student’s disposition. During the day, students answer questions about how comfortable they are with their teachers and how easy the lessons were to understand. When the student leaves school, they provide feedback immediately, so if something is wrong, we can talk to them or their parents.

Endive assigned a project manager after we signed a contract.

How did you come to work with Endive?

I contacted many different companies during my research, but Endive seemed more dedicated and eager than the others. Their price was also much better for our scope.

We spent around $6,000.

We worked together from July until September 2018.

This data is very important because it helps us identify whether a student’s issues are caused by their time in school or their time outside, which then helps parents better motivate their children. The parents realize that we’re not simply an English school, we’re also supporting them in their private lives.

Teachers can now treat students as individuals because they know more about how they’re feeling. Additionally, principals can look at the satisfaction level of both the overall school and each classroom and provide feedback directly to teachers. Finally, teachers no longer lose time taking attendance because students automatically check-in when they arrive.

How did Endive perform from a project management standpoint?

They were responsive most of the time, even outside of working hours; the project manager, in particular, was always there for me. We had to postpone some of the work after reviewing the scope and determining part of it wasn’t accurate. Their salesperson was keen to close, but I told her I wouldn’t until they brought a project manager on board, since I’d never developed an app before. After that, the team did an excellent job of getting the application up and running how I wanted.

Though I don’t have experience in software development, I’ve worked with offshore teams as the managing partner of a different business. Communication and the responsibility to address issues can sometimes be murky, but my relationship with the project manager lets us talk openly about such things. It became one of our strengths and convinced us to work with them again in the future. The project manager was particularly eager to understand the emotional theory behind the app.

Communications can sometimes be misinterpreted because of our different cultural contexts. I think having more international people in senior positions would help and I’ve discussed this with the project manager. Otherwise, I’ve been happy.

Social Networking App Dev for IT Company

"They need to be honest and serious about their work if they want to get ahead."

June 2018

Endive Software developed and delivered iOS and Android apps.

Zambia
Patrick Mungo
CEO, INFOBIZ COMPANY LIMITED

The iOS app was rejected by the App store and the Android app failed to function after it was downloaded by users. Endive Software didn’t respond to requests to fix App store acceptance or Android performance issues. Their lack of communication and follow-through resulted in financial losses.

I’m the CEO of INFOBIZ COMPANY LIMITED. We provide various IT solutions to our global brands.

For what projects/services did your company hire Endive Software?

We needed someone to develop mobile apps for our platforms because we don’t have any in-house engineers.

We wanted to build a successful social networking platform.

We chose Endive because of their reviews.

They developed iOS and Android apps and submitted them to the App and Play stores; the apps worked before we uploaded them. Apple rejected the app and requested that we make certain amendments, but Endive failed to resolve the issue. Additionally, users couldn’t open or use the Android app after they downloaded it. Endive also failed to solve this problem.

We worked with multiple developers.

I’ve lost $2,600 to this project.

There was no proper communication between us after they were paid. The developers in charge of task management had difficulty communicating in English.

There was nothing pleasing about our cooperation.

They communicated poorly and failed to articulate our issues. They need to be honest and serious about their work if they want to get ahead.

1.0

Website Dev for B2B Portal

"My project manager has really set the tone and made me feel like my ideas are getting across to their developers."

Jan. - Jun.2018

Endive developed a website and many of its key features. They assigned unique permissions to different user types, created an admin log-in portal on the backend, and introduced payment capabilities.

San Francisco Bay Area
Amritpal Vander
Founder, Find an EMS

The site has an intuitive flow, which has been commented on by numerous users. Endive instituted a streamlined communication process and ensured that project requirements were conveyed to their developers accurately. They pride themselves on their personal project management and responsiveness.

I’m the founder of Find an EMS, which connect electronics manufacturers (EMS) with original equipment manufacturers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Endive?

I needed someone to help me build my thoughts into an operational software.

From the initial thought to what it is now—a live website—Endive worked on every step of the software side. They created a whole log-in portal and admin side on the backend so I can manage users and give access to certain e-mail domains, because I don't simply want people on Gmail signing up; I want businesses. They also created a board so that a certain type of user, an OEM, can post, while another type of user, an EMS, can only view.

Another feature was a portal so people can make purchases if they find a contact or need that they're interested in. They've also set up email templates so that I can auto-populate emails whenever someone signs up or makes a purchase.

I have a project manager that’s my point of contact, but I don’t know how many guys are dedicated to my site.

How did you come to work with Endive?

I discovered them through online searches while I was running another website, and I had them continue on to help me with this new, unrelated website. They’re good at understanding my thoughts and are very proactive, so I kept them on.

I’ve spent between $5,000–$10,000.

We worked together from January until June 2018.

People have mentioned that it’s a unique site, and I attribute that to them because I pitched this idea to other developers and they didn’t envision it the same way I did. We’ve had to do a few revisions, but I definitely get comments from people saying that it’s very user-friendly.

How did Endive perform from a project management standpoint?

They've been able to answer my questions. I get on Skype with them whenever I want and my project manager's really responsive in getting back to me. Having a single point of contact works great for me, because I don't want to deal with a whole bunch of people. They talk everything out and relate to me what they came up with.

My project manager has really set the tone and made me feel like my ideas are getting across to their developers. I think this is a real big deal, because usually you don't talk to developers directly, so your ideas can get misinterpreted and things can happen.

I can't mention too many because they're pretty good. I haven't had issues with them so far.

I would tell other people that are looking at him to have clear communication, and to use Zoom. We try to use Skype but it doesn't seem to work well.

It depends a little on what they would want.

Outsourced Dev for Software Developer

“I rely on Endive to deliver what I’m expected to deliver.”

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Subcontracted resources from Endive Software are developing a mobile app. They provide biweekly demos and handle QA testing.

United Arab Emirates
Founder, IT Consultant

The project is still in progress, but Endive’s proactive and efficient approach continues to inspire confidence. They’ve quickly grasped business goals and provide recommendations that improve the end product.

the director of a consulting and software solution provider.

What challenge were you trying to address with Endive Software?

I wanted to develop a mobile application for my client.

Endive Software is developing iOS and Android applications. They’ve used AngularJS for the frontend, Node.js for the backend, and MySQL for the database.

Our project manager is working with a team of four testers, three developers, and a coordinator.

How did you come to work with Endive Software?

I was looking for a company that could do agile development and provide dynamic communication. I did an online search and checked the references of my shortlisted candidates. Endive stood out, so I gave them small, interactive test projects. I was satisfied with their initial work.

We’ve spent $45,000 on their services.

We started working together in February 2018. The work is ongoing, with about 80% of it completed. The apps will go live around November.

I rely on Endive to deliver what I’m expected to deliver. So far, my client has been happy with their approach and the results they have shown.

I always focus on vision. Even when I’m defining requirements, the vision is the topmost priority. Fortunately, Endive understands this and the context behind my requirements. In fact, they often suggest additional features that improve my client’s ideas.

How did Endive Software perform from a project management standpoint?

We use several tools for communication, including Google Hangouts and Skype. They provide demos every two weeks, allowing us to make decisions quickly.

They quickly adapt to changes and proactively mention any issues they encounter, allowing us to collaborate better and improve product delivery. I’m never surprised by unfortunate things. They excel at solving issues in creative ways.

I’d advise others to clearly discuss their vision, goals, and priorities.

Dev Augmentation for Small Development Firm

“They give advice beyond what you’d expect from a development firm.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Endive Software augments an existing development team to create mobile apps for iOS and Android. They use AngularJS for frontend design and Node.js to build out the backend infrastructure and MySQL database.

Chicago Metro Area
CEO, Development Company

They produce high-quality products and quickly address development issues. Endive Software fixes bugs and provides innovative solutions. The time zone difference is often beneficial and facilitates a 24-hour development cycle. Their expert-level staff regularly offers valuable consultation.

I’m the CEO of a small development firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Endive Software?

I needed a company to supplement my development team and help deliver an existing project. Outsourcing the work is more cost-effective than hiring additional team members. I also wanted to utilize a time zone difference to achieve a 24-hour work cycle.

Endive Software helps create apps for both iOS and Android. They do front- and backend design and development. They specialize in AngularJS and use Node.js to perform backend development. They also utilize a MySQL database, conduct product testing, and fix any bugs that occur.

I communicate with a project manager and three other resources from their team.

How did you come to work with Endive Software?

They were recommended to me. I reached out to them and it worked out well.

We spent around $78,000–$80,000.

We started working together in December 2017 and the work is ongoing.

They do great work for us. Issues are always addressed professionally and promptly. On one occasion, an app needed a solution that our internal team couldn’t provide. Endive Software solved the problem within the required timeframe. I have no complaints regarding their performance. I’m grateful to have them as part of our team.

How did Endive Software perform from a project management standpoint?

They use various communication tools and often interact with us daily. They reliably fulfill their commitments.

They give advice beyond what you’d expect from a development firm. Their team has experience in a wide array of industries. Some of their unique suggestions have greatly benefited our company. They’re consistently professional.

They could reevaluate their pricing and charge more.

If the scope is clear and defined, a lot of confusion and problems are easily avoided. This applies to any outsourcing project.

Platform Dev for Consulting Firm

“Endive Software both offers useful suggestions and complies with our requirements whenever we need.”

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Endive Software provides frontend and backend development support and testing resources. The platform uses Angular, NodeJS, and a MySQL backend database and is based on in-house prototypes.

Germany
Project Manager, Consulting Firm

Endive Software produces innovative deliverables that adhere to a full scope of functional and UX/UI requirements on a consistent, ongoing basis. The team’s reliable correspondence and development support empower internal teammates to focus their efforts entirely on business processes.

I’m the project manager for a consulting firm that has clients in both Europe and the U.S.

What challenge were you trying to address with Endive Software?

We needed Endive Software's support with developing a platform.

For this project, my team is focusing on the business requirements while Endive Software executes all the development work. Once finalized, we send them our client’s requirements along with prototypes and sketches. These guidelines indicate how they are to develop the platform and our desired look and feel.

The team’s architects give us helpful tips and suggestions for the final product. Our database is MySQL, the frontend is AngularJS, and the backend is NodeJS. We’re currently testing the web design. Once all the requirements are complete, and everything is done for testing purposes, we’ll submit it to mobile app stores.

I work with Ajay (CEO, Endive Software) and Jaya (Sr. Business Analyst, Endive Software).

How did you come to work with Endive Software?

They’re one of the 2-3 companies we use here in Germany. Endive Software’s product quality is good, and their prices are even better. We may assign them more of our business next year.

So far, we’ve spent €50,000 ($58,510 USD).

We started working together in March 2018, and our engagement is ongoing.

Once we finalize a design, we know Endive Software will develop and deliver an excellent quality product. We’ve only seen a few small bugs that don’t require a high-level change in the requirements. There are no significant issues.

How did Endive Software perform from a project management standpoint?

We hold meetings regularly. Endive Software has excellent communication skills and is always available.

Endive Software gives useful suggestions but also complies with our requirements when we need them to. They ask topical questions and conduct generative discussions with us.

They’ve never missed a deadline.
    They deliver a high value based on sound quality work.
    I’d definitely recommend them once I see the end product.

Ticketing Platform for Event Planning Firm

"Our close partnership makes them feel like family more than business analysts."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Endive Software is developing the web- and app-based ticketing platform. Additional services include analytics and bug fixes. The solution is scheduled to launch in late 2018.

Athens, Greece
Harry Koumpakis
IT Manager, Skull Productions

Although the apps are still in-progress, the team’s performance has created high expectations for post-launch results. They’ve fostered an effective relationship with robust analyses and regular communication.

I’m an IT Manager for the company that organizes Colour Day Festival, a music event in Greece.

For what projects/services did your company hire Endive Software?

We hired them to develop a web and mobile ticketing platform for the commercial market. Endive Software needed to address several technical challenges in a short period of time.

The platform needed to be modern and secure. We also wanted to offer users a streamlined ticketing process.

We chose them in a competitive process because they were committed to fast deliveries. We appreciated the team’s listening skills and response to our initial scope.

Endive Software is developing the web and mobile apps. In the ongoing partnership, their services have included analytics and bug fixes.

The team includes a business analyst, an IT manager, and a developer.

Although development is still ongoing, the solution has already changed our company’s profile for the better. We can’t wait to see the platform once it goes live this fall.

They find solutions via robust analyses and communication. We have daily Skype conferences, which help us reach our goals.

Our close partnership makes them feel like family more than business analysts.

We’re happy with their services and capacity for improvement.

Software & Mobile App Dev for Expense Reporting Company

“Their team is solid.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Using AngularJS, Node.js, and MySQL, Endive Software implemented of a software solution and mobile application for an expense reporting company. The app features various interfaces for different user types.

Falls Church, Virginia
Company Director, Expense Reporting Company

Endive Software delivered the structure of the app satisfactorily, proving their comprehension of the project and contributing ideas to its development. The team meets their commitments with strong flexibility in scheduling and application of their high level of expertise.

I’m the director of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Endive Software?

We were developing a software solution and mobile app for a client.

Endive has been working with us on the implementation of the product. It’s a typical app with different interfaces for customers, service providers, and admins. We provided a scope, requirements for how we envisioned the product, and the metrics and reports we wanted to generate. They put together wireframes based on the requirements we agreed on. We used open source technologies, including AngularJS, Node.js, and MySQL.

The basic structure for customers, service providers, and admins is set up. Things are going well, and we are currently creating credit card integrations. We plan to engage them for the second phase of development as well.

They assigned 6–7 people to the team on their end, including a technical lead, a project manager, developers, and a database specialist. We interacted with 4–5 of them, depending on the issue. Our project manager and I interacted with them.

How did you come to work with Endive Software?

We interviewed many vendors. Endive was transparent, allowing me to understand their capabilities. They provided profiles for their key team members, including their previous work. I determined whether they had the right skill sets, expertise, and experience. We reviewed many vendors and settled on Endive.

We spent $65,000 for the first phase of development.

We started working with Endive Software in December 2017. The project is ongoing.

They demonstrated an understanding of what we were looking for, came back with ideas and built from there. We’ve been satisfied with Endive so far. They are sticking to the timelines they committed to, and they have the right focus for the implementation.

How did Endive Software perform from a project management standpoint?

They are good in this area. We were overall satisfied with Endive’s delivery mechanism.

We used various communication channels including Skype, Zoom, Google Hangouts, and TeamViewer. They’ve been flexible and accommodating. We have a time difference, but they made their team available for calls during our workdays.

Their flexibility impresses me. Their availability to us is very important.

Also, their team is solid. They have in-house expertise in project management and IT, which makes them unique.

No. They’re professional and they’ve done well for us so far.

Endive has the right knowledge base.

We are still completing phase one, but I’m happy with the cost so far.

Platform Dev for Healthcare Startup

“From the very first time we spoke, I felt deeply assured they had expert credentials in this domain.”

June 2017 - Ongoing

Endive Software is building a digital booking system to revolutionize Australian healthcare. Developers built native iOS and Android apps and programmed the web system using Angular, Node, and MySQL.

Melbourne, Australia
Director, Healthcare Platform

Endive Software Flexible availability, attentive communication, and maintaining thorough records ensured compliance with both the timeline and scope of work. Developers seamlessly collaborated with the in-house team to comply with timelines. The offer a perfect balance of technical acumen and ROI.

I’m the director of a startup that’s working to digitalize the entire Australian healthcare system.

What challenge were you trying to address with Endive Software?

We needed a developer to build our new platform from scratch.

Endive Software is developing a mobile app and web-based platform for the Australian healthcare system. Our streamlined booking system consolidates every Australian healthcare departments and independent doctor. Currently, patients have to individual providers to find available appointments. Doctors can use our product to access patient health records including reports and files of recommendations. Patients can easily access this data at to procure prescription medicine at their local pharmacy.

Developers used Angular, Node, and MySQL in the web-based platform. The mobile app uses native APIs instead of hybrid ones. Both versions will be available on Android and iOS. The team is about to integrate Stripe compatibility. Most features, including video chat, will be integrated during in the second phase. Currently, they’re working on research and development. They recently integrated a payment gateway and are about to incorporate Stripe compatibility.

Endive Software’s technical lead is constantly in touch with our internal project manager. He manages a team of eight software developers.

How did you come to work with Endive Software?

A friend of mine recommended working with Ajay (CEO, Endive Software). From the very first time we spoke, I felt deeply assured they had expert credentials in this domain. I awarded Endive Software our entire project.

We’ve spent $30,000 so far.

We’ve been working together since June 2017.

As I shopped around, I noticed that comparable firms had much higher prices. This marked discrepancy made me feel doubtful regarding the quality and their skillset. I see no skill gap whatsoever.  We’ve received an amazing quality of service that maximizes our ROI. The project is right on track. They’ve stuck to each milestone from the initial scope. Ideally, we’ll be able to launch the final product fairly soon. I’ve really enjoyed working with them so far.

How did Endive Software perform from a project management standpoint?

The workflow has been smooth and effective. Our in-house team manages the project, and Endive Software executes each task they’re assigned.  The team’s velocity enables perfect timeline adherence. We hold demonstrations and use Zoom for screen sharing. Along with our frequent phone calls, the developers Skype with my technical lead. They’re flexible communicators. Sometimes, they’ll even work early mornings to maximize the overlap between our time zones.

Endive Software is highly skilled. We rarely have to communicate back and forth because they clearly understand all our requests.  They keep detailed documentation to preempt any deviations from our requirements.

I’d like them to help me redesign a CRM in the future. It would be great if they could incorporate other technologies.

Overall Score It’s been really great.
    They really helped me lower the cost and provided the best services they could offer.

Online Marketplace Dev for Real Estate Firm

"Their work has been perfect and their customer service is excellent."

July 2017 - Ongoing

Endive developed a website for managing an online marketplace of luxury items and properties. The CMS features a subscription option as well as online payment methods.

Saudi Arabia
Assistant to Owner, Luxury Marketplace

Though development is not yet complete, Endive tackles bugs quickly and efficiently. Their team excels in providing phenomenal customer service with an approach to problem solving. Expanding their skill set would be an improvement for them.

I’m the assistant to the owner of a luxury marketplace.

What challenge were you trying to address with Endive Software?

We needed help with developing a fully functional website that would allow us to manage the whole system and business.

The website is a CMS for both personal and commercial use. People are able to register on it and sell their own properties or luxury items, and we promote their items on the homepage. In return, they subscribe to a package that we offer.

Endive used MySQL to develop the website. Additionally, they integrated PayPal and credit card payment methods to allow our users to subscribe to our packages.

We work with a project manager. I’m unsure of how many developers are working on the project.

How did you come to work with Endive Software?

We found them through an internet search. We decided to go with them because of their great customer service. They replied very quickly and gave us an offer, showing that they understood our ideas.

We have spent around $50,000.

We began working with them in May 2017 and the work is ongoing.

Their work has been perfect and their customer service is excellent. The website is under development, but if there are any glitches in the system, I can send them an email and they fix it by the next day.

How did Endive Software perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management has been great. We use email and Skype to communicate with each other. I’m very happy with their availability and responsiveness. The customer service representative that I’m in contact with has been perfect; she always solves any problems that come up.

The work is amazing, but the customer service is even more impressive.

It would be good if they could increase their number of developers.

They are a bit expensive.
    There are a few things that they can and cannot do. I’ve asked them for a few specific things and they weren’t able to do them.