Digital Marketing & Web Development Services

Encircl is a technology-driven provider of marketing and web development services, for business and enterprises. Some of the web development technologies include Laravel, Symfony and Zend PHP frameworks. Innovative and Data-driven approach form the foundation of these services. Dedicated Account Management strategy enables Encircl’s business delivery process.

San Francisco, CA

Pearson

American Express

Metro AG

Web Design and Digital Marketing for Consultant

"The amount of background research they conducted into my business area was very impressive."

Jun. 2017 - Dec. 2017

Encircl created content and developed a website and blog to bolster an independent consultant’s online presence. This included detailed research on healthcare services to amplify the content’s reach.

Orlando, Florida
Consultant, Healthcare field

Encicl’s work has successfully driven more traffic and business opportunities to the newly built site. The team’s ability to work independently and conduct thoughtful research stood out, helping to make this engagement a success.

I am a self-employed consultant in the healthcare services field.

What challenge were you trying to address with Encircl LLC?

I was looking to rebrand myself by creating a better online presence through an updated website and blog.

Encircl completely developed my website and created multiple blog entries and other content. This included integrating all the necessary metadata and conducting in-depth research on my industry to make sure the site had the right tags and content.

I worked directly with their managing director, but I know they also used a number of team members in the United States and overseas.

How did you come to work with Encircl LLC?

I had worked with one of their executives at a previous job and reached out to him to enlist his help.

The project lasted from June 2017–December 2017.

I have had multiple people contact me that found my services through the website that Encircl built, helping garner more business opportunities for me.

How did Encircl LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

They were great. Due to some constraints on my end, I was largely hands-off during the project, but they did a great job of making sure everything went smoothly. They would reach out by phone or email on a weekly basis or if they needed certain information from me. The best part about the project was that I didn’t have to be that involved with it and it still turned out successfully.

The amount of background research they conducted into my business area was very impressive. I was also impressed by the fact that they were never slowed down by my inability to work closely with them due to my schedule. There were times that having certain information from me would probably have made things easier, but they were able to finish the project regardless.

The only thing I would have done differently was offer them more information from my end. So no, there was nothing for Encircl to improve upon.

The more information you can offer them upfront the better work they will be able to do. I had them doing 90% of the work on this project, and if I had given them even a little bit more material it would have made things easier for them.