Living Innovation

Emvigo is a global technology development firm that offers industry-leading products, services and research for many information technology disciplines. Leveraging the best in class resources, processes and technologies, Emvigo provides high-quality, high-value technology development to businesses across the spectrum of small, medium and large scale enterprises.

Unlike traditional technology providers, Emvigo helps its customers leverage the power of technology for a 360° impact on the business. Business drivers for our solutions range from increasing market share, enhancing customer engagement, driving innovation/differentiation, improving agility & efficiency of operations, reducing cost or standardizing business processes, in a secure manner.

Emvigo has helped numerous companies to take their product ideas from cradle to a working product. We help early-stage start-up companies build their MVP products in the UK market.

A right mix of vibrant energetic youngsters, highly experienced technology and management connoisseurs and task masters who have made their names synonymous with efficiency, effectiveness and unique innovations form the crux of Team Emvigo.

Canterbury, United Kingdom
  • 71 New Dover Road
    Canterbury, KEN CT1 3DZ
  • Plot 46, Mirembe Business Centre, Lugogo Bypass, P.O Box : 27297
    Kampala, KMP 27297
    Uganda
  • 4th Floor, Finance Tower, Banerji Road
    Kerala, KL 682017
  • Power Smart Co Ltd (Channel Partner), 2/2, Etaam Business Center, Prince Saud Al Faisal Street, Al Hussam Dist
    Dammam 32222
    Saudi Arabia

Our key customers are spread across United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Canada, USA, Saudi Arabia and Uganda.

Software Dev for Sustainable Marketing Company

"The success for me is that whenever we’ve had mission-critical things come up, they have been there for us."

July 2019 - Ongoing

Emvigo Technologies Ltd provides development support for an SaaS solutions company. They took over existing but struggling technologies to improve them, including a plug-in, MVP, and rebuilding the website.

Marvin Baker
Co-Founder & CEO, Sustainable Marketing Company

The level of service, communication, and quality delivered from Emvigo Technologies Ltd has been impressive for the client, taking their product and technologies to the next level. They offer a great collaboration, bringing a great deal of expertise at a cost-conscious price.

I’m the CEO and founder of an organization that provides CSR SaaS solutions to companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Emvigo Technologies Ltd?

We had used a single developer for around 10 years who was using very old methodologies. He had built our internal CRM which was really a house built on matchsticks that was ready to collapse at any moment. We needed someone to look at the business, look at what we needed, think about where we were going to be for the next five years, and build accordingly.

It has been a multifaceted engagement. The scope of their work has been multiple projects from the start.

One of the projects was for a plugin that sits on the computer using Outlook or Gmail. Essentially, whenever you have a meeting with someone, you send them a meeting invite as normal, and the plugin will trigger a set of processes on the backend. From there, it will basically plant a tree for the person you have a meeting with.

A set period before that meeting happens, the people you have invited will receive an email telling them that a tree has been planted on their behalf to mitigate the environmental impact of that meeting.

We had an MVP and it worked so we wanted to invest and develop it properly. They took what we had, reverse engineered it, understood how it had been put together, and built us a brand new one. They took the existing backend which was built from this terrible infrastructure and rebuilt the whole platform on AWS.

We now have a completely scalable solution rather than something that could potentially crash every single time someone downloads it. We then had them build two more plugins. One was for the Outlook web version and one for the Gmail web version. Out of those two, one of them is currently in user acceptance testing (UAT) and the other is now in the App Store.

They also took the website and rebuilt all of its functionality again, doing it primarily in Node.js on the AWS platform. They have basically been taking these bits of my old CRM, which had lots of projects that were built in it, and bit by bit they have taken it apart and are rebuilding it. Our server is using software like CodeIgniter, PHP 5.3, which is too old to be supported anymore.

Although they are going to rebuild it completely, at the moment, we are up to 1.2 which takes out all the heavy lifting. That means all the heavy processes like creating certificates, pictures, updating counters, and those things are being removed from our standard server and being rebuilt on AWS.

I deal with Sanjay (CEO) and I have the absolute pleasure of dealing with Anoop (CTO) who is their tech evangelist. They are my main contacts but Anoop is my primary contact day to day. They have two scrum masters, and then my team probably engages with 8–9 of their lead developers in Skype channels we’re all a part of.

How did you come to work with Emvigo Technologies Ltd?

When I realized that I was acquiring technical debt from the previous developer, I put an advert on Upwork and I got a phone call from Sanjay. At first, I felt he was being pushy because he was supposed to apply online, but it transpired he was in London and offered to come to Manchester and meet some of my team.

As I was looking to offshore the project because the costs are a lot less in India, I felt it was a no brainer to at least take the meeting since he was willing to come to meet us. We took the meeting and we liked what he said. My then CTO got on a call with Anoop, and again, Anoop sealed the deal because he is just so sharp.

When we first engaged with them, I think we had a £10,000 (approximately $13,000 USD) project, and last week I signed off about £100,000 (approximately $130,400 USD) of work with them over the next three months. We’ve probably already spent close to £70,000 (approximately $91,300 USD).

I’d estimate we started working together around July 2019 and our engagement is ongoing.

The success for me is that whenever we’ve had mission-critical things come up, they have been there for us. I am able to pay a reasonable rate like I’m offshoring and still get a great service.

Our previous developer could not have coped with the volume of work that we now do and speaking to him was a frustration. Emvigo has come in and their infrastructure and hierarchy are the same as dealing with other UK companies, which is a massive thing for us. We have since hired a head of delivery person.

How did Emvigo Technologies Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

They deliver what we want. Wherever our technical know-how is, and our expectations are, they meet that. We use ClickUp, Teams, calls, emails, and Skype. Anoop is someone that I can just have a simple conversation with. He gets it halfway through and understands how my entire system works, then he comes up with solutions.

With our previous developer, we spent a lot of money but never actually had verbal conversations with him and we could have been speaking to a different person every few months. We now have single points of contact that are available when we need it and they just get it.

Like any relationship, the longer it goes on, the more they just get it. Though it’s offshore, they even offered to shift their working hours to the UK, but I didn’t want them to do that and cause any kind of friction.

The stuff that they are now being asked to do by our head of delivery, they could have offered to do, but I didn’t know what to ask. They delivered what I asked but they didn’t ask if there were other things I wanted them to do.

To be fair, if they had, I wouldn’t have even known or understood. It’s a tough thing to say, but in hindsight, things could have been done better or differently if someone smarter than me was able to deal with the delivery stuff, but that’s not on them. I imagine any other company will have someone better than me at dealing with that stuff and will get whatever they need out of them.

Make sure that you get Anoop in as many calls as you possibly can.

Website Development for Consumer Electronics Company

"The website was designed well, and it's easy to use."

Jan. - Mar. 2020

Emvigo Technologies Ltd re-developed a legacy company website, which involved updating the design of the platform.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Director, Arabian Trading Agency

The client is satisfied with the well-designed website. Emvigo Technologies Ltd turned around their deliverables quickly, following up with stakeholders whenever needed. They offer excellent value for their price. Customers can expect a streamlined, smooth communication style.

Director at Arabian Trading Agency

For what projects/services did your company hire Emvigo Technologies Ltd, and what were your goals?

Required redevelopment of old company website.

How did you select this vendor and what were the deciding factors?

Constant follow up be Business Development Manager Quality of previous work Pricing

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

- Update design of website

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

Business Development Manager Business Analyst

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

The website was designed well, and it's easy to use, and project was completed quickly.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timeliness.

They maintained a single point of contact and clear communication - Followed up when required

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

- Cost efficiency

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

Educational Software Development for Business School

"They have helped develop a high impact, learning experience for my students."

June 2019 - June 2020

A faculty member at a business school hired Emvigo Technologies Ltd to create a simulation platform. They designed and developed the online chat platform, allowing faculty members to chat and share files.

Dr. N. Sivanathan
Professor, Business School

The product was a success, creating a high impact learning experience for students. The project management was very effective, as the team at Emvigo Technologies Ltd was responsive to all edits and changes as well as being incredibly professional and customer-focused.

Faculty member at a European Business School.

For what projects/services did your company hire Emvigo Technologies Ltd?

I was on the lookout to create a business simulation platform to be used by participants and students for various programmes offerred at the business school.

An online chat platform that allowed the faculty member or trainer to have live chat with participants, share videos, images and documents in real time.

The vendor appeared to be very professional, had a vast array of prior projects across multiple industries and delivered on time.

They helped design and devlop a chat platform that was user friendly and to our requirements.

Good communication and teamwork.

They have helped develop a high impact, learning experience for my students.

Very Effective.

Very responsive to all edits and changes throughout. Very professional and customer focused. Would recommend highly.

None.

WordPress Dev for Personal Development Blog

“I’ve noticed I’ve gotten more subscribers than I’ve ever gotten before.”

May 2019 - Ongoing

Emvigo Technologies Ltd built an updated WordPress site for a blog writer and coach. Their work is ongoing with troubleshooting issues as they arise.

Joe Barnes
Founder & Coach, Escape the System

Emvigo Technologies Ltd’s work has met their client’s needs and succeeded in helping the new blog gain more traction. The team is responsive and actively involved in the ideation process. Customers can expect a communicative team that gets the job done.

I’m the founder of a blog. I’m also an author and a coach.

What challenge were you trying to address with Emvigo Technologies Ltd?

We needed an updated website that was mobile responsive and more visually appealing.

They did a complete remake of my WordPress website. They did design and development, and they might have worked off of a design I bought elsewhere. I led the project with ideas, although Sanjay (CEO, India) let me bounce ideas off of him and gave his input.

Sanjay was my main point of contact, but I remember being on a call with at least two other designers and developers. I would guess there were 3–4 total.

How did you come to work with Emvigo Technologies Ltd?

I found them through a freelance platform. Sanjay got in touch and it was an advantage that he was based in the UK, since I wanted to do part of the project in person. It was great that they brought ideas to the table and give me ideas, instead of just sitting there taking instructions like other vendors I’ve had in the past.

We’ve spent 2,500 pounds (approximately $3,100 USD).

We started the project in May 2019, and it’s still ongoing in a troubleshooting capacity. The bulk of the work finished in December 2019.

I’ve had a very good response from my readers and subscribers, in terms of the aesthetic of the site. I’ve noticed I’ve gotten more subscribers than I’ve ever gotten before too. It was good working with Sanjay.

How did Emvigo Technologies Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication was good, and I never had a problem getting ahold of them. In terms of meeting deadlines, it could’ve been quicker, but that was partly due to my schedule.

Sanjay is a good leader and I truly enjoyed working with him.

Sometimes workers aside from Sanjay needed a more thorough look through some of the work, and we ended up having to repeat a couple of things to get what I wanted. They could’ve also used just a bit more creativity on their design team. It’s nice to have a designer with ideas of their own, rather than just coming up with I suggest.

My advice is to be firm with them. If you’d like things done a certain way, make sure they understand that.

Some of the scheduling was my fault.
    It was good.

Mobile & Web App Dev for Training & Development Organization

"They were able to understand our business and interpret our needs."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Emvigo Technologies Ltd developed mobile and web applications for professional development testing. They provided full-stack services that included design. They used React Native, JavaScript, and CSS.

Bedworth, United Kingdom
Senior Manager, PQMS Training

Emvigo Technologies Ltd successfully developed a solution that has received positive feedback from users. They had effective project management and employed scrum methodology. The team was quick to respond to feedback and implement changes.

I’m one of the senior managers at a training organization. One of our services is training telecommunications operatives for the major networks throughout the United Kingdom.

What challenge were you trying to address with Emvigo Technologies Ltd?

We wanted help determining the most appropriate way to test the competency of delegates.

They developed a mobile and web application for delegates to use once they had completed a training course. It provides the users with tests that they can complete while they’re on a job so we can determine what knowledge they’ve retained from the training and ensure competency.

We provided them with wireframes, and they provided full-stack services, including design. They developed the mobile application using React Native. For the web platform, they used JavaScript and CSS. Our web server is NGINX. They also integrated several third-party tools, including Google Analytics and Video.io.

We had one main point of contact who acted as our project manager and had a team of developers that they delegated work to.

How did you come to work with Emvigo Technologies Ltd?

I found them on Guru.com.

We spent about £20,000 (approximately $24,740 USD).

We began working together in April 2019. The work is ongoing. Right now, we’re doing some user testing to find areas for improvement and further development.

We did testing with some of our current clients. The feedback was very positive, and we saw a high level of user satisfaction.

How did Emvigo Technologies Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

We used Trello for project management. Our project manager used scrum methodology throughout the project, which was effective.

They were able to understand our business and interpret our needs. They were quick to react to our feedback and requests.

No, not really.

Give them as much detail as possible and have a clear idea of what you need.

Design & Development for Real Estate Investment Platform

“The effort that they put into making the project enjoyable for everyone to work on really pays off.”

June 2019 - Ongoing

Emvigo Technologies developed a website from the ground up for a property investment platform, helping to establish backend controls and implement a proprietary deal analyzing calculator for the website.

Tamas Borodi
CEO, PropertyMenu

Feedback on the features and usability of the website has been positive since its launch, and Emvigo has put significant effort toward continuing to improve the platform and fix any bugs found since then. Their team is professional and committed to their client’s long-term success.

We are a startup company called PropertyMenu.

What challenge were you trying to address with Emvigo Technologies?

We worked with Emvigo Technologies to develop and consult on our website as we build the business from the ground up.

The website connects potential investors with property sources, and one of the unique features is something called an online deal analyzer, which essentially calculates different property values and risk rates and things like that. We developed the methodology in an Excel sheet, and they created an interactive calculator that is now one of the core features of the website.

Besides that, they have also helped us to establish a back-office process through the admin panel that they created and improved a lot of other general processes in our day-to-day. The core of the site is on WordPress.

I have a couple points of contact on their team. I interact primarily with their project manager and their CIO but have communicated with a couple of development teammates as well.

How did you come to work with Emvigo Technologies?

I posted my job on several different freelancer platforms and vetted the companies that responded. They were very responsive and approachable, so we were able to develop a great relationship right from the start.

I believe we’ve spent between £4,000-£5,000 (approximately $9,000 USD).

I believe we started working together in July 2019, and the work is ongoing.

We just went live with our system a few weeks ago. So far, the feedback from the customers has been very positive, but we are continuing to develop and improve the solution. Their team has done a great job of keeping up with the changes that we need to make and figuring out how to fix anything that isn’t working the way we want it to.

How did Emvigo Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m very happy with the service they’ve provided. The whole team is available and responsive, and they don’t hesitate to offer up their own ideas about things. We use Google sheets and skype to communicate, but for the most part, it has just been a very natural collaboration.

Emvigo Technologies is extremely approachable. The effort that they put into making the project enjoyable for everyone to work on really pays off.

No, I don’t have anything I wish they did differently.

At the beginning, I was concerned that the time difference would prove to be a problem, but my worries were unfounded, so I would advise anyone considering them not to be concerned about that aspect of the engagement.

App Development for Mechanic Loyalty Program

"They have both understanding staff and hardworking management."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Emvigo Technologies Ltd developed a mobile application from scratch for an automobile parts distributor, enabling their client to build a network of mechanics and reward them for regular purchases.

Kampala, Uganda
Sanjay Verma
Exectutive Director, Verma Co LTD

The app planning, design, and building performed by Emvigo Technologies Ltd have satisfied all project requirements so far. Their team is both hard-working and skilled, providing bug-free iterations of their work and making progress quickly toward milestones to keep the project on track.

we distribute motorcycles, spare parts, tire and lubricants. I am the executive director in the company

For what projects/services did your company hire Emvigo Technologies Ltd?

to create a mechanic loyalty application to enable us onboard mechanics in uganda and roll out a loyalty program through it.

connecting with mechanics, seamless points accumulation and redemption

referred by a friend

designed, developed the application. Provided appropriate controlling and reporting measures.

the team consisted of 2 programmers and one quantity analyst.

increased business relationship with mechanics

the team understood our requirement very well, executed on time and delivered a zero defect product.

timeliness. They have both understanding staff and hardworking management.

exceptionally good

Web Development for Digital Epigenetics Portal

"Whenever we had an issue, they put the appropriate team in place to address it."

Feb 2018 - Oct 2018

Emvigo Technologies Ltd developed a web-based portal for a DNA profiling company that allows users to view their results digitally instead of on paper. The product is built with Node.js and is hosted on AWS.

Dale Holdback
Technical Director, Muhdo Health

Emvigo Technologies Ltd successfully delivered a responsive solution that has received positive feedback from users. The team is organized and communicates well, making for a seamless engagement. They showcase a commitment to excellent customer service.

I am the technical director of Muhdo Health. We are a DNA profiling and epigenetics company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Emvigo Technologies Ltd?

We engaged Emvigo Technologies Ltd because we were trying to create a platform for users to view their DNA profiles through a digital interface, as opposed to what most companies offered, which is a printed or PDF solution.

We mapped out a solution by looking at what was available in paper formats and discussing viable ways to digitize that. Emvigo Technologies Ltd eventually delivered a web-based platform that utilizes Node.js and is hosted on AWS.

We worked with a project manager and a lead engineer. They brought in other members of their team for select discussions, but those two were our primary contacts.

How did you come to work with Emvigo Technologies?

We learned about them through a recommendation. After a few meetings with our team, we decided to move forward with them.

Our engagement spanned February–October 2018.

We’re quite pleased with what they have produced, and we’ve received positive feedback from our users.

How did Emvigo Technologies Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated well through email, Skype, and an online project management system. Each week, we’d have a conference call to discuss that week’s deliverables, so communication was never an issue.

Whenever we had an issue, they put the appropriate team in place to address it. They were quick to deal with any problems. Their team was always available.

No, they accomplished everything we asked of them.

As with any engagement, a well-defined project brief will set you up well for success.

Custom Software Dev for Data Privacy SaaS Platform

"Emvigo Technologies Ltd consistently suggests ways to improve our specifications and the final project."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Emvigo Technologies Ltd helped develop an MVP of a SaaS platform that assesses risks in end clients’ personal data. They advised on the design and helped build the system. The project is ongoing.

Mark Roebuck
Founder, ProvePrivacy

The platform has yet to launch, but Emvigo Technologies Ltd has delivered high-quality work on time and at reasonable prices. Consistent communication, timely delivery, and a penchant for creative problem-solving have enabled a smooth collaboration. Their patience and organization stand out.

I’m the founder of ProvePrivacy. We provide a SaaS solution that allows Europe-based clients to manage personal data and to comply with GDPR and similar data protection laws.

For what projects/services did your company hire Emvigo Technologies Ltd?

We engaged Emvigo Technologies Ltd to develop our phase-one system, moving us from the idea stage to a saleable MVP.

We wanted a product with saleable functionality—even though it would be short of the full feature set. We also wanted a development partner that would allow us to build relationships for future phases while we created this product.

We led a rigorous selection process. Several organizations received our set of sample requirements, and based on their responses, we narrowed down the field from hundreds of applicants to five vendors. We weighed each candidate on their level of communication, grasp of the requirements, and team size.

Emvigo Technologies Ltd helped us develop a SaaS solution that uses web technologies to help organizations understand the risks surrounding their personal data. The system assesses the security risks based on a business’s activities.

We work with a project manager, two developers, and resources who specialize in UX design and testing.

The project is still underway, and the system has yet to launch, but we’re thrilled with Emvigo Technologies Ltd’s work so far. They have completed high-quality work, and we are on track to meet our launch date.

We manage their team remotely. Emvigo Technologies Ltd’s PM meets with us regularly over Skype and assigns tasks to his team based on our priorities.

Emvigo Technologies Ltd consistently suggests ways to improve our specifications and the final project. They have been patient about our design flaws and helpful in solving them with us.

No, we’re satisfied with our collaboration.

The team has met their estimated deadlines. Any delays came from changes in specifications on our side.
    Their prices undercut local developers by a significant margin.
    Emvigo Technologies Ltd delivers outstanding work with very few issues outside of our design flaws.

Mobile App Dev for Augmented Reality Platform

“They’re friendly, supportive, positive, and proactive—great to work with, overall.”

Sep. 2018 - Ongoing

Emvigo Technologies Ltd develops backend and some frontend components of an AR application for iOS and Android smart devices using React Native among other technology.

Germany
Dr. Somakanthan Somalingam
CEO, Technology Company

Emvigo Technologies Ltd applies their extensive domain knowledge while exhibiting a willingness to learn when needed. Quick to identify and solve issues, they’re available, responsive, communicative, and cost-competitive.

I’m the co-founder and managing director of a German-based startup that formed last year. We’re developing an AR application for smart devices.

What challenge were you trying to address with Emvigo Technologies Ltd?

We’re a very small team in Germany and needed additional capacity to develop the product, in particular building a scalable, robust backend.

Emvigo Technologies Ltd is developing the backend of our AR app as well as some parts of the frontend using React Native. The app is built for both iOS and Android mobile devices as well as potentially for smart glasses. The backend includes a dashboard to place the AR objects globally.

One of our co-founders, who’s a UI/UX expert, created the initial designs, and based on which, Emvigo helped us to create the wireframes. The whole project will take six to nine months.

We have roughly nine people supporting us including a business analyst and the CTO.

How did you come to work with Emvigo Technologies Ltd?

I’d worked with them previously through another startup I co-founded. I had been introduced to them when I worked in R&D for Nokia in Germany by a colleague who was from southern India where they’re located.

We started working together in September 2018, and it’s ongoing.

Emvigo makes every effort to help us. They have extensive domain knowledge. In cases where they lack the requisite knowledge, they quickly adapt and learn. We can reach out to them 24/7. They’re friendly, supportive, positive, and proactive—great to work with, overall.

How did Emvigo Technologies Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

They assigned a scrum master for our project. We work with project management tools like Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket. We communicate via email and Skype meetings. They meet internally every day, and we have every-other-day meetings with them. We have people from multiple locations on our calls. The communication is very smooth.

They have a lot of domain knowledge, they’re cost-competitive, and they deliver. They quickly identify issues and solve them. They may lack a little design thinking or creative design compared to Germany companies, but that’s not a problem for us as we have our own designer on board.

Not really. Maybe they could proactively study upcoming technologies like hardware and AR for us. But I don't know what they could do more.

They’re always on time.
    They’re extremely cost-competitive.
    The quality of the deliverables is great, though we’ve had a two-week delay.