Living Innovation

Emvigo is a global technology development firm that offers industry-leading products, services and research for many information technology disciplines. Leveraging the best in class resources, processes and technologies, Emvigo provides high-quality, high-value technology development to businesses across the spectrum of small, medium and large scale enterprises.

Unlike traditional technology providers, Emvigo helps its customers leverage the power of technology for a 360° impact on the business. Business drivers for our solutions range from increasing market share, enhancing customer engagement, driving innovation/differentiation, improving agility & efficiency of operations, reducing cost or standardizing business processes, in a secure manner.

Emvigo has helped numerous companies to take their product ideas from cradle to a working product. We help early-stage start-up companies build their MVP products in the UK market.

A right mix of vibrant energetic youngsters, highly experienced technology and management connoisseurs and task masters who have made their names synonymous with efficiency, effectiveness and unique innovations form the crux of Team Emvigo.

Sandwich, United Kingdom

Our key customers are spread across United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Canada, USA, Saudi Arabia and Uganda.

Web Development for Digital Epigenetics Portal

"Whenever we had an issue, they put the appropriate team in place to address it."

Feb 2018 - Oct 2018

Emvigo Technologies Ltd developed a web-based portal for a DNA profiling company that allows users to view their results digitally instead of on paper. The product is built with Node.js and is hosted on AWS.

Dale Holdback
Technical Director, Muhdo Health

Emvigo Technologies Ltd successfully delivered a responsive solution that has received positive feedback from users. The team is organized and communicates well, making for a seamless engagement. They showcase a commitment to excellent customer service.

I am the technical director of Muhdo Health. We are a DNA profiling and epigenetics company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Emvigo Technologies Ltd?

We engaged Emvigo Technologies Ltd because we were trying to create a platform for users to view their DNA profiles through a digital interface, as opposed to what most companies offered, which is a printed or PDF solution.

We mapped out a solution by looking at what was available in paper formats and discussing viable ways to digitize that. Emvigo Technologies Ltd eventually delivered a web-based platform that utilizes Node.js and is hosted on AWS.

We worked with a project manager and a lead engineer. They brought in other members of their team for select discussions, but those two were our primary contacts.

How did you come to work with Emvigo Technologies?

We learned about them through a recommendation. After a few meetings with our team, we decided to move forward with them.

Our engagement spanned February–October 2018.

We’re quite pleased with what they have produced, and we’ve received positive feedback from our users.

How did Emvigo Technologies Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated well through email, Skype, and an online project management system. Each week, we’d have a conference call to discuss that week’s deliverables, so communication was never an issue.

Whenever we had an issue, they put the appropriate team in place to address it. They were quick to deal with any problems. Their team was always available.

No, they accomplished everything we asked of them.

As with any engagement, a well-defined project brief will set you up well for success.

Custom Software Dev for Data Privacy SaaS Platform

"Emvigo Technologies Ltd consistently suggests ways to improve our specifications and the final project."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Emvigo Technologies Ltd helped develop an MVP of a SaaS platform that assesses risks in end clients’ personal data. They advised on the design and helped build the system. The project is ongoing.

Mark Roebuck
Founder, ProvePrivacy

The platform has yet to launch, but Emvigo Technologies Ltd has delivered high-quality work on time and at reasonable prices. Consistent communication, timely delivery, and a penchant for creative problem-solving have enabled a smooth collaboration. Their patience and organization stand out.

I’m the founder of ProvePrivacy. We provide a SaaS solution that allows Europe-based clients to manage personal data and to comply with GDPR and similar data protection laws.

For what projects/services did your company hire Emvigo Technologies Ltd?

We engaged Emvigo Technologies Ltd to develop our phase-one system, moving us from the idea stage to a saleable MVP.

We wanted a product with saleable functionality—even though it would be short of the full feature set. We also wanted a development partner that would allow us to build relationships for future phases while we created this product.

We led a rigorous selection process. Several organizations received our set of sample requirements, and based on their responses, we narrowed down the field from hundreds of applicants to five vendors. We weighed each candidate on their level of communication, grasp of the requirements, and team size.

Emvigo Technologies Ltd helped us develop a SaaS solution that uses web technologies to help organizations understand the risks surrounding their personal data. The system assesses the security risks based on a business’s activities.

We work with a project manager, two developers, and resources who specialize in UX design and testing.

The project is still underway, and the system has yet to launch, but we’re thrilled with Emvigo Technologies Ltd’s work so far. They have completed high-quality work, and we are on track to meet our launch date.

We manage their team remotely. Emvigo Technologies Ltd’s PM meets with us regularly over Skype and assigns tasks to his team based on our priorities.

Emvigo Technologies Ltd consistently suggests ways to improve our specifications and the final project. They have been patient about our design flaws and helpful in solving them with us.

No, we’re satisfied with our collaboration.

The team has met their estimated deadlines. Any delays came from changes in specifications on our side.
    Their prices undercut local developers by a significant margin.
    Emvigo Technologies Ltd delivers outstanding work with very few issues outside of our design flaws.

Mobile App Dev for Augmented Reality Platform

“They’re friendly, supportive, positive, and proactive—great to work with, overall.”

Sep. 2018 - Ongoing

Emvigo Technologies Ltd develops backend and some frontend components of an AR application for iOS and Android smart devices using React Native among other technology.

Germany
CEO, Technology Company

Emvigo Technologies Ltd applies their extensive domain knowledge while exhibiting a willingness to learn when needed. Quick to identify and solve issues, they’re available, responsive, communicative, and cost-competitive.

I’m the co-founder and managing director of a German-based startup that formed last year. We’re developing an AR application for smart devices.

What challenge were you trying to address with Emvigo Technologies Ltd?

We’re a very small team in Germany and needed additional capacity to develop the product, in particular building a scalable, robust backend.

Emvigo Technologies Ltd is developing the backend of our AR app as well as some parts of the frontend using React Native. The app is built for both iOS and Android mobile devices as well as potentially for smart glasses. The backend includes a dashboard to place the AR objects globally.

One of our co-founders, who’s a UI/UX expert, created the initial designs, and based on which, Emvigo helped us to create the wireframes. The whole project will take six to nine months.

We have roughly nine people supporting us including a business analyst and the CTO.

How did you come to work with Emvigo Technologies Ltd?

I’d worked with them previously through another startup I co-founded. I had been introduced to them when I worked in R&D for Nokia in Germany by a colleague who was from southern India where they’re located.

We started working together in September 2018, and it’s ongoing.

Emvigo makes every effort to help us. They have extensive domain knowledge. In cases where they lack the requisite knowledge, they quickly adapt and learn. We can reach out to them 24/7. They’re friendly, supportive, positive, and proactive—great to work with, overall.

How did Emvigo Technologies Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

They assigned a scrum master for our project. We work with project management tools like Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket. We communicate via email and Skype meetings. They meet internally every day, and we have every-other-day meetings with them. We have people from multiple locations on our calls. The communication is very smooth.

They have a lot of domain knowledge, they’re cost-competitive, and they deliver. They quickly identify issues and solve them. They may lack a little design thinking or creative design compared to Germany companies, but that’s not a problem for us as we have our own designer on board.

Not really. Maybe they could proactively study upcoming technologies like hardware and AR for us. But I don't know what they could do more.

They’re always on time.
    They’re extremely cost-competitive.
    The quality of the deliverables is great, though we’ve had a two-week delay.

Web Design for Talent Management Agency

"The promptness and efficiency of their CEO’s communication were reassuring."

Jan. 2017 - Feb. 2019

Emvigo Technologies Ltd. programmed a WordPress website’s design based on PDFs they were provided with. They solicited feedback and implemented all requested alterations.

London, UK
Lottie Mills
Employee, Scott Marshall Partners Ltd

The new website expanded a customer base and improved core process efficiency. Emvigo Technologies Ltd. provided rapid communication and were determined to eliminate all bugs, even those left behind by a previous vendor. Customers can expect a thorough, personable partner.

I work for a talent agency that represents actors and theatrical talent.

For what projects/services did your company hire Emvigo Technologies Ltd?

We brought on Sanjay (CEO, Emvigo Technologies) and his team to design a WordPress website and maintain its backend.

We wanted a functional, user-friendly website to promote our clients.

We found them via word of mouth. The IT director of another of our vendors recommended them to us.

After having an in-depth conversation about our requirements and goals, we provided them with PDFs of designs we created in-house. They then implemented them into WordPress. We provided feedback, and they affected those changes until we were satisfied.

Sanjay was our main point of contact, but we also had several conversations with members of his team. They communicated to us through one person on our side, which made our workflow easy.

It’s now much easier to promote our clients to the general public and industry insiders and find them work. The new online presence has also helped attract additional clients.

It was impressive and efficient. We encountered issues launching our site linked to our previous hosting company, but Emvigo was incredibly helpful and patient. They ensured all our problems were resolved.

The promptness and efficiency of their CEO’s communication were reassuring. As previously mentioned, their perseverance and assistance in fixing external issues was very helpful. They were friendly throughout the project.

There is precious little to improve. Overall, we were impressed and satisfied with their service. My only recommendation would be to properly research appropriate hosting companies. They initially recommended a service that turned out to be incapable of meeting our requirements. Though it wasn’t Emvigo’s fault, they might have been able to avoid this with extra research.

Website Design for International Self-Help Professional

“I never felt like I was just another customer. They genuinely cared about doing their best for me and my business.”

Dec. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Emvigo Technologies Ltd designed a website for a self-help professional with an international clientele. Through frequent discussions to touch base, they sought client input to identify the ideal site design.

Kent, UK
Morag Turner
CEO , Moragturner.com

Emvigo Technologies Ltd delivered an aesthetically appealing website that captures the essence of the client’s nature of work and positions their brand to a global user base. Customers regularly praise the design. The team of experts offers streamlined communication and quickly turns around work.

As a professional, I help people step into their full potential. Through my website, I offer services to a global audience.

For what projects/services did your company hire Emvigo Technologies Ltd?

I hired Emvigo Technologies Ltd to design my website.

My goal for the engagement was to create an easy-to-use website that would help me energetically connect to my customers.

Most vendors will design a website based on what you ask for, which is not always what you really need. The team at Emvigo Technologies Ltd spent time clarifying what I truly wanted so they could design a site that aligned with my vision.

Using my guidelines as a basis, Emvigo Technologies Ltd designed my entire website. They completed the project from start to finish.

I met Sanjay (Cofounder and CEO, Emvigo Technologies Ltd) in the UK and held an initial meeting with him. Emvigo Technologies Ltd assigned me a remote point of contact to manage the entire project. We regularly held meetings via Skype so they could better understand my ideal requirements at each stage of the project. Even though they have experts in many areas on their team, I always communicated with the project manager directly.

Emvigo Technologies Ltd delivered a website I find beautiful. It shares the type of work I do with the world. I often receive compliments on the design from my customers. The site they created showcases me and my offerings perfectly.

From start to finish, the project was carefully managed and flowed well. Even after the website went live, Emvigo Technologies Ltd completed little tweaks I wanted within a very short timeframe.

What impressed me most about Emvigo Technologies Ltd was the level of service and care they gave to my project. I never felt like I was just another customer. They genuinely cared about doing their best for me and my business.

Overall Score They delivered a quality product and are just such nice people to work with.
    Scheduling was very good.
    They offer excellent value for the price.
    They really listened to me and delivered what I asked for.
    I do so all the time

Web Dev for Patient Safety Platform

"The team is highly skilled, but also willing to learn things outside of their comfort zone."

Oct. 2015 - Ongoing

Emvigo Technologies Ltd designed and developed a web application on open-source technology. Technologies included PHP, MySQL, CSS, and HTML5. The team provides ongoing support.

UK
Director, Technology Company

The app’s high-quality design won a notable industry award. While the team could be more forthcoming, they are knowledgeable and create value. Customers can expect to work with a skilled team that requires minimal supervision.

I’m the director of a UK-based development company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Emvigo Technologies Ltd?

We wanted to develop a patient safety application and needed additional help.

Collaboratively, we built the web app on open-source technology using PHP, Apache, and MySQL. We designed graphics with CSS and HTML5, and built the charts and dashboards with D3.js and Chart.js. We also used jQuery and JX. The team continues to provide support.

I work with the company’s directors and provide direct feedback as needed.

How did you come to work with Emvigo Technologies Ltd?

I found them while working on other products. I tried two different companies and Emvigo Technologies Ltd was the better choice. They specialized in security and had experience relevant to my future goals.

We started working together in October 2015 and the partnership is ongoing.

In 2016, we won a prestigious national industry award due to the app’s quality design.

How did Emvigo Technologies Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

I like to control every detail. I have Skype chats with the designers, the warehouse developer, and the frontend developer. I talk through every single detail, even though they can capably execute the project on their own.

There could be more communication about the work they’re doing for other customers. However, the team likely wants to keep that information confidential.

They’re good at delivering, but there have been some blips over the past few months.
    They have good value for money.
    I’ve recommended them quite a bit.

App Dev for Animal Advocacy Funding Platform

“They provided personal service and didn’t treat us like just another client.”

Jul. - Dec. 2018

Emvigo Technologies Ltd built a hybrid app for iOS and Android, following wireframes and specific requirements. They also conducted research and created user stories before developing the product.

Sheryl Joyce
Founder and CEO, Pet Pardon LTD

Emvigo Technologies was responsive and communicative, holding regular meetings and providing an overview of their timeline. They listened to feedback and concerns, unlike many other firms. The app has received positive feedback and works well.

I’m the founder and CEO of Pet Pardon LTD, an organization with an app that enables animal advocates to more efficiently share and donate towards the welfare of animals that will be euthanized in high kill shelters.

What challenge were you trying to address with Emvigo Technologies Ltd?
Our app and web presence are the core of our business, so I wanted to put together a new tool for the social media world. I needed a partner who had the skills to develop a high-quality app.

Emvigo Technologies Ltd worked on our project from beginning to end. I gave them wireframes and a list of requirements for the minimum viable product, and they came back with what they could and couldn’t do. From there, they conducted research, created user stories, and developed the app. The product is a hybrid app for iOS and Android, and they recently delivered the prototype.

I worked with a business analyst, project manager, and two developers.

How did you come to work with Emvigo Technologies Ltd?
They were a referral. They understood what I wanted to do and had the right experience, so I hired them. Plus, their price was great.

I spent around £43,000 (approximately $56,200 USD).

We worked together from July–December 2018.

We’ve gotten good feedback on the prototype from users and investors. They say the flow is good, it makes sense, and it looks good.

How did Emvigo Technologies Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?
They were a responsive team that met deadlines and communicated well. They provided an overview of the project at the beginning of the engagement, and we usually talked once a week. We mainly used Skype and email to communicate, although they were extremely accommodating to our needs.

They provided personal service and didn’t treat us like just another client. I felt special and listened to, and they understood what we wanted out of the partnership.

Sometimes I wasn’t sure who our main point of contact was, but that was a minor issue.

They had a very competitive price.
    Nobody's perfect.
    I'd definitely recommend them.

Web & App Dev for Children's Magazine Company

"They feel like a part of our team and treat our project like a true a collaboration"

Jul. 2017 - Ongoing

Emvigo Technologies Ltd. built a website from scratch and cross-platform app. Their team built the backend to host high quantities of content and they’re continuing to support additional development.

Managing Director, Software Company

Thanks to the success of the app and website, the business has seen a combined 200,000 hits on the platforms. The project has also opened up profitable partnership opportunities. As a team, Emvigo Technologies Ltd. has been attentive and accessible, producing a strong ongoing engagement.

I’m the managing partner and director of a software company. I also work with a newer business that advises local and foreign Island visitors on what activities to do with their children.

What challenge were you trying to address with Emvigo Technologies Ltd.?

We hired Emvigo Technologies Ltd. to build a new website and help develop our app.  Originally, we were using their team to design our magazine but then discovered our customers wanted online access to our content.

When Emvigo first began working with us, they would organize all the images and text we sent them and create a physical magazine and upload the content to our site.

We wanted our platform to host information from local councils, schools, children’s shops, restaurants, etc. The engagement transitioned and they developed a new website and backend from scratch.  into web developing a new site from scratch and backend to hold all the magazine information. They created an iOS and Android app to correspond with the new site and make our information accessible via mobile or desktop.

Other business’ we partner with are able to display their information and website through the backend that Emvigo created. The next stage of the project is to enhance the functionality of the app. We’re planning on implementing tools to sell tickets for various attractions through the platform

We primarily work with Sanjay (CEO & Co-Founder, Emvigo Technologies Ltd.) and Anoop (CTO, Emvigo Technologies Ltd.) There are a few other members working on the design and functionalities of the platforms, as well.

How did you come to work with Emvigo Technologies Ltd.?

We were trying to find a local company or a UK based firm, but nothing was the right fit. After hearing about the positive experiences people had with Emvigo, we followed referrals and reached out to their team. We knew they had a strong reputation for design and database projects.

We’ve spent €75,000–€100,000 (approximately $85,773–$114,353 USD).

We started working with them in July 2017, and it’s an ongoing relationship.

The app is fully functional. Our customers are able to input information on the backend and browse our services.

Since being able to partner with other business’, we’ve earned over 200,000 hits on the app and site. Emvigo developed our backend in a scalable way so our site performs well with high amounts of traffic.

How did Emvigo Technologies Ltd. perform from a project management standpoint?

They excel at managing the project. We have a point of contact for each stage of the project. Their team provides the right amount of resources even when the scope of the work changes. Their staff has a diverse skill set, ranging from technical to personable.

They feel like a part of our team and treat our project like a true a collaboration. Their level of involvement makes them stand out from other outsourced companies.

Though language differences were a slight barrier at the beginning, they worked with our team to supply the right resources for our needs.

Make sure you have a clear understanding of what you’re asking for and they’re providing.

Without Emvigo, we wouldn’t be where we are today.
    I’ve recommended them several times because I’m happy with the work they’ve done.