Swiss-Owned, Dubai-Based

Emirates Graphic is a digital agency located in Dubai. We aim to improve our clients' online presence by designing beautiful and user-friendly websites and mobile applications. We are well on our way to being a market leader in 2020.

At Emirates Graphic, we create innovative and original products in order to bring success to all of our clients. We believe that maintaining a strong relationship with our clients helps us grow and achieve greatness together. We believe that our employees are our greatest resource and so treating them well and providing a pleasant work environment, as well as empowering them to make their own decisions, allows them to grow with the company. It is thanks to these values and goals that Emirates Graphic has had the privilege of working with some large firms in the GCC region, particularly in the UAE and Saudi Arabia.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Al Fawaz Investments SMSA Express SmartShip Store2Door Bayan Tech XXSIM SWISSCANONICA WHISPER Sleep Scentitude

SmartShip Image

SmartShip

SmartShip is an established shipping company located in Saudi Arabia. They help small businesses deliver their goods to customers around the Kingdom using a large and intricate network.

We have added a marketplace function onto the SmartShip platform. The marketplace would allow merchants to sell their products on the SmartShip platform before fulfilling their shipments using SmartShip.

Store2Door Image

Store2Door

Store2Door is a courier company in Saudi Arabia. They provide a shipping service that delivers products from countries that usually do not ship to KSA by giving users a physical address in the

store’s country that they can use to order. Store2Door then takes care of

getting the product from this physical warehouse to the buyer’s home.

BayanPay Image

BayanPay

We developed a native Android and iOS mobile app for BayanPay. A core focus of development was creating the ultimate user experience within the application. The complicated and extensive KYC process might put-off some users so we took steps to split it up into easily digestible pieces.

ExtraShift Image

ExtraShift

Extrashift is a company in United Kingdom that is looking to revolutionize the hospitality industry by developing a mobile application that connects part-time workers with shifts in thousands of venues worldwide using an Uber-type model.

XXSIM Image

XXSIM

XXSIM is a company in Switzerland that is looking to digitalize their online processes, as well as building a mobile application to help travelers avoid romaing charges while traveling around the globe.

Alladin Image

Alladin

Aladdin is a company in Saudi Arabia that is looking to revolutionize the way people travel by developing a mobile application that allows users to earn a countless amount of miles while traveling and using the application for the day to day expenses with selected merchants across the globe.

Mobile App Development for Fitness Group

"Emirates Graphic tried to do their job perfectly."

Dec. 2018 - May 2019

Emirates Graphic developed an iOS and Android mobile app to create a network of fitness locations. The team directed the project from design to launch. They delivered products iteratively to implement feedback.

Lamyae Rover
Partner, Getfit Dubai

Emirates Graphic delivered a successful product that has generated positive user feedback for its functionality. The team was accessible and attentive, integrating suggestions to ensure stakeholder satisfaction. Dedicated to results, they worked meticulously, which supports a future partnership.

My company's called GetFit Dubai. I partner with fitness clubs to make a network of 24-hour fitness locations that provide courses, help people get in shape, and be healthy.

What challenge were you trying to address with Emirates Graphic?

I needed a partner who could build a mobile app to promote my company.

Emirates Graphic developed a mobile app available on iOS and Android for my company. Their team managed the design phase and then the development phase. They delivered improvements and communicated every day, listening and integrating my suggestions. Overall, the project took about six months.

I was in contact with Sacha (Founder, Emirates Graphic), Valerio (Business Analyst, Emirates Graphic), and Richelle (Project Manager, Emirates Graphic), who was the project manager. I communicated with a development team via Basecamp.

How did you come to work with Emirates Graphic?

Actually, I went through their website. I loved the design, which was modern, fun, and light. I went ahead and spoke with Sacha.

I spent about $30,000 on their services.

We collaborated between December 2018–May 2019.

I’m happy with the function and quality of the app, which is live on both Google Play and the App Store. I’ve gotten good feedback from my customers who’ve found it easy to manipulate. They can access their agendas. The collaboration with Emirates Graphic was really good. I’m also planning to work with them on a website.

How did Emirates Graphic perform from a project management standpoint?

We used Basecamp. The project manager would get in touch with the development team and that would take a little bit of time. Sacha was a very nice person who always listened. If I had a suggestion, Emirates Graphic took it. Overall, the work was really good.

I was really impressed by the fact that they were detail-oriented. Emirates Graphic tried to do their job perfectly. They responded to my messages and suggestions all of the time, which was really valuable.

They have employees in India too. Due to that, I couldn’t get in touch with the development team sometimes. The communication was a bit late but overall the engagement was good.

Have good documentation. You need to know the scope of a project when working with an IT services provider. For example, there was a time I had features to add that I thought were in the contract, but they weren’t. When working with Emirates Graphic or any other company, make sure the scope is well covered and explained.

They were on point all if the time.
    I was happy with the quality.

Mobile & Web Design & Dev, SEO for SIM Card Company

“They're better than any agency we’ve worked with, and they always take time to understand our business in detail.”

July 2017 - Ongoing

Emirates Graphic supports a variety of projects for a SIM card company. They redesigned and redeveloped a website, backed SEO and marketing campaigns, and are currently building a retailer dashboard.

Steve Schwartz
CEO, XXSIM

70% of active users use the app, which allows for easier activations and reloads and a much more lucrative revenue stream. Emirates Graphic manages projects well and offers advice that helps stimulate growth. They are quick to respond to requests and are often available to meet on short notice.

We offer an international SIM card with no roaming charges. We cover 165 countries. There are no charges for incoming calls, outgoing calls are cheaper than most local operators, and our internet services are very cost-effective. We have around 20,000 daily users, and the project has run for seven or eight years now.

What challenge were you trying to address with Emirates Graphic?

When we first started, we worked with a Swiss agency that helped us with branding and a very simple website. We wanted to add new features and build a new mobile application. We looked for a new agency and decided to work with Emirates.

They redesigned and redeveloped our website and refreshed the user interface. People can reload or activate data pages, call forwarding, or other services. Emirates also built our mobile application and are currently creating a retailer dashboard. That solution allows sellers to track the money they make, how the SIM cards perform, and how often users reload the products they buy. Additionally, they cover our SEO and marketing.

I work directly with a project manager, and another resource was present in our early meetings. Our project manager is responsible for the rest of their team.

How did you come to work with Emirates Graphic?

I found them through a web search. We met with a few companies, but we decided to hire Emirates because they understood the complexity of the project. They had a realistic impression of the data migration, and they knew how XML comments worked. They asked the right questions, their proposal was very professional, and I felt comfortable hiring them.

There were several projects, but I believe we spent $90,000-$95,000 for the initial build, $20,000 on SEO and marketing, and $70,000 for the dashboard they're working on currently.

We started working together in the middle of 2017, and the collaboration is ongoing. The initial project took about a year, and we started online marketing campaigns and SEO after that. We hope to have the new dashboard completed in the fall of 2019.

The website and the mobile app are amazing. 70% of our users use the app, which increases reloads and activations considerably. It allows users to activate new packages instantly as they move between countries, and our corporate clients are very happy with the new UI and UX. We see a good return on our investment.

How did Emirates Graphic perform from a project management standpoint?

We didn't send them information on time to meet our first milestone, but we're very happy with our project manager. It was a huge project, but they managed it very well. Once the project started, they kept me updated through Basecamp. I could always see what was in the pipeline and the costs. I could give feedback or additional information through the tool, and we would meet in person whenever I was in town. They were always available on short notice.

They respond very quickly, even when their offices are closed. They're better than any agency we’ve worked with, and they always take time to understand our business in detail. They offered selfless advice and did a lot to help us grow as a company.

Our SEO campaigns aren't running as well as they should, so we're adding PPC and PR campaigns. That's not their fault, but the issues stem from complications with our name. Our rankings are good, but we're working to get the name on the first page through other means. They might have helped us better with deeper research into the potential problems we faced because of our name, but I'm very happy with them overall.

Meet with them in person. They may charge more than some other options, but they're certainly worth the money. Your collaboration will be straightforward, and they will provide what you want.

They usually send us regular reports and updates.
    Their costs are higher than some other agencies, but they provide exactly what we want and a good value.
    We never had any issues with them, and they were amazing from a UI/UX point of view.
    I've recommended them already.

WooCommerce Design & SEO for Mattress Retailer

“Their owner expertise means they understand what fits.”

Feb. - June 2018

Emirates Graphic provided WooCommerce website development, building a site for the company’s international sales efforts. They also worked on SEO and PPC, setting up procedures that were then brought in-house.

Founder, WHISPER

The finished site is excellent, receiving positive feedback and meeting the company’s needs well. Though they could pay better attention to the final deliverables, overall they created effective products while suggesting relevant and interesting ideas for improvements.

WHISPER is an online mattress and pillow retailer, manufacturing products in Italy and selling them in the Middle East. I’m the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Emirates Graphic?

They were in charge of building up our website and SEO efforts.

They built our WooCommerce site, beginning with initial discussions and ideas on what it should look like, and then working in the design phase. We went back and forth until we got to where we wanted to be, and ultimately achieved a positive result. From there, we progressed into the actual development phase, during which there were a lot of changes from our end, in terms of what was and wasn’t possible with WooCommerce. Eventually, we made it work and we got a good end-result.

They’ve also done SEO and PPC work, setting them up and managing them. Our team ultimately took it over, because we have a more direct knowledge of the product and what it implies; we don’t want that to get lost in translation as we adjust things. They’ve done a very good job of setting it up.

I worked with four people in their team directly and communicated multiple times a week in the beginning, if not daily. Eventually, it got to a once-per-week basis, as we were closing up the project.

How did you come to work with Emirates Graphic?

I found them through a friend’s recommendation.

The total so far has been $15,000 for development and $30,000 for SEO.

We worked with them from February–June 2018. The initial meeting was at the end of January.

The site has received positive reception overall. They were accommodating to changing things even as we progressed, while sticking to the original agreement, rather than invoicing us for new work. They were very flexible on that front.

How did Emirates Graphic perform from a project management standpoint?

I’d give them a 7/10 for executing what we discussed and handling the final details, with a 9/10 overall. There were several things we had to go through multiple times, rather getting them on the first try but overall, I’m happy. They stuck with us when a lot of people wouldn’t have, coming back and getting it right.

They came up with ideas for marketing and other areas on the side, which impressed me. Their owner expertise means they understand what fits with what we’re doing already. Rather than just doing what’s in the contract, they’ll suggest new things, which is pretty good.

They should focus more on details, going over tasks one more time before delivering them in order to make sure they meet what was discussed. That would mean they catch the mistakes, not us. Other than that, everything is alright.

Make sure you’re involved and paying attention to the work being done; don’t wait until 4–5 months later, when the results get delivered. This way, you can adjust the path if need be.

They do a great job, but there’s room for improvement.

Branding, Marketing, & E-Commerce for Orthodontists

"Be open to their guidance; they have good ideas."

July - Oct. 2018

Emirates Graphic created WooCommerce website, focusing on making it easy to use for both clients and employees. They also did some marketing, set up social accounts, and handled change requests post-launch.

Product Manager, Smyle

The new website boosts clientele thanks to its user-friendliness and ease of payment. Emirates Graphic delivered a bug-free product ahead of time, conducting a process marked by frequent status updates, feature additions free of charge, and a professional yet friendly approach.

I’m the product manager for Smyle, a teeth whitening kit.

What challenge were you trying to address with Emirates Graphic?

We needed help with branding, marketing, and setting up our e-commerce website.

Emirates Graphic did our marketing and set up our Instagram account based on our aesthetic choices. They developed our website using WooCommerce, which is very user-friendly especially for people that don’t know much about how the backend works. There’s also a payment gateway integration since we wanted it to be easy for everyone to place orders and for our team to see them.

Furthermore, Emirates Graphic provided maintenance services free of charge to handle our change requests or functionality additions from time to time. The website went live in September after two months of development, many test trials, and new feature additions.

We were in touch with three people, but there was a main person that we gave feedback to.

How did you come to work with Emirates Graphic?

We researched digital marketing companies in Dubai and got in touch with them. Emirates Graphic appeared in the first few pages of Google. We shared our vision with them, and after a few days, they gave us a proposal and a sample of a home page.

We were quite impressed with how helpful and open they were to our ideas. They also understood what we wanted and had a good portfolio. While we did talk to other agencies, it was cheaper to go with Emirates Graphic.

We have invested $15,000.

We started working together in July until October 2018.

We got a lot of sales thanks to how user-friendly the website is now. The product is easily being showcased for customers. It’s also mobile friendly and the payment gateway isn’t difficult for people to use. Our side of the operation is also streamlined thanks to the instant notifications we get when someone orders products. There aren’t any bugs.

How did Emirates Graphic perform from a project management standpoint?

Their performance and communication were well done. We were in touch three to four times a week during the process, and they’d update us on everything that was happening to make sure they didn’t have to do it twice. Everything was delivered on time, and they exceeded our expectations. They also checked up on us after the website went live to see if we needed further assistance.

They were professional about everything, while at the same time being quite personable with us. They often ask us about our product and how it’s all going.

No, there aren’t.

Be open to their guidance; they have good ideas.

Overall Score It went great. We got what we paid for and I enjoyed working with them.
    The website was live earlier than expected.
    They’re quite affordable compared to other agencies in Dubai.
    The whole project went smoothly and they delivered quality results.
    I’ve referred them already.

Branding & Digital Marketing for Engineering Firm

“Our logo is one-of-a-kind.”

May 2017 - Ongoing

Emirates Graphic developed a new brand and logo. Then, they implemented the new look into a new website, blog, email signatures, business cards, and other marketing materials. They continue to work on SEO.

11- 50 Employees

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Head of Products, Engineering Firm

Emirates Graphic successfully delivered branding that makes a strong impression. The website they built effectively features the unique logo and elicits curiosity about its designers and positive feedback. The team can be counted on to provide consistent quality and responsive communications.

I’m the head of products at an engineering procurement and construction company in the oil and gas infrastructure.

What challenge were you trying to address with Emirates Graphic?

We were trying to address the marketing and branding sector in our business. Our goal was to have a logo that would make an impression. We wanted positive feedback on our logo and the colors we chose. We wanted a user-friendly website that would stand out from our competitors.

We had a few meetings to discuss and decide on the logo. Once we agreed on the logo, then we moved forward to fixing our email signature and our business card design.

Once we started the website development, they sent us the first revision within a week or two. We gave them some comments, and within a month, our website was finalized. They also created a blog for additional content. They are handling our SEO now.

We had them do our roll-up design to put on the wall in our corner for an exhibition for oil and gas companies. They made a presentation for us as well. They take care of any marketing or branding requests for us.

I’ve interacted with four people on the team. I usually speak with their founder. My IT manager is in touch with two others.

How did you come to work with Emirates Graphic?

A friend who had used them recommended them to me. I had a kickoff meeting with their founder, who introduced his business and showed me examples of their previous work. Our company procedures require us to have proposals from three companies. Emirates Graphic won the bid in terms of quality, meeting our requirements, and least expensive price.

We’ve spent less than $10,000.

We started working together in May 2017 and the work is ongoing.

Our website is up and running. People ask me who built our website and give positive feedback. The color and design of our business cards stand out. Our logo is one-of-a-kind. People say our logo is stuck in their heads. They even refer to us as the guys with the nice logo.

How did Emirates Graphic perform from a project management standpoint?

They delivered everything on time and within budget.

They always do a great job. They are quick to reply and always active.

Be honest and open about what you need. Share your opinions freely.

They’ve never missed a deadline.
    The quality is great.

Web Design for Promotional Company

“Their quality is impressive compared to other websites I’ve seen.”

June - Sept. 2017

Emirates Graphic created two proposals and designed a website to the agreed upon layout. They also assisted a digital marketing effort by running ads on social media. Plans for a future engagement are underway.

11- 50 Employees

United Arab Emirates
Julien Viray
Marketing Manager, UAE Staff

Emirates Graphic’s social media ads and innovative web design have increased the site’s web presence. Executive-level engagement yields effective customer service as issues are communicated and resolved quickly. Delivering results within tight deadlines set them above industry standards.

UAE Staff is a promotional platform where users book corporate or private events.

What challenge were you trying to address with Emirates Graphic?

We needed a vendor to design an elegant and user-friendly website.

After discussing our goals, Emirates Graphic presented two proposals and we agreed one of the layouts. Then, they designed our website from scratch. They also provided digital marketing by running our ads on social media. We’re currently planning a new project with them.

I speak directly to Sacha (Founder & CEO, Emirates Graphic). There were at least two other designers involved with the project, but I’m not sure of the exact team configuration.

How did you come to work with Emirates Graphic?

A colleague recommended them and we compared them to 10 other companies. Their proposal met our expectations. However, their quick responses to our concerns set them apart from the other vendors.

We spent $40,000 on this project.

The web design project took place from June­–September 2017. Our relationship is ongoing as we plan an additional project with them.

Emirates Graphic always checks in with us and if issues arise, they fix them quickly. The aesthetically pleasing design and digital marketing efforts are steadily increasing the site’s visibility.

How did Emirates Graphic perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very professional and offer effective project management. I speak with Sacha three times a week for updates. We communicate via phone, email, and have met in person as well.

Their quality is impressive compared to other websites I’ve seen. I don’t think other vendors are capable of what Emirates Graphic can do in an expedited timeframe. Sacha is always friendly and attentive.

Lower prices would always be better.

Overall Score Everything went smoothly and I hope the next project is even better.
    They deliver everything on time.
    The cost is reasonable, but could still be lower.
    They’re tough negotiators.

Mobile App & Website Design for Nightlife Company

"They know what they’re doing and deliver fantastic products."

July - Oct. 2017

Emirates Graphic built a website and Android and iOS application that helps users book reservations. An admin panel sends push notifications and tracks user locations and registrations.

United Arab Emirates
Valerio De Santis
Personal Client Manager, TGL Dubai

The app's effortless, dependable functionalies attracted many users and made it a huge success. All bugs were immediately addressed. Emirates Graphic impressed with their accessible, straightforward communication and ability to offer accurate project estimates.

I am the personal client manager for The Guest List Dubai, an online table-booking application that incorporates every venue in the city, including clubs, restaurants, and lounges. We also offer full-spectrum concierge services through the application and website.

What challenge were you trying to address with Emirates Graphic?

We needed to build our application and website. This was our first time working with a developer, but we had heard about Emirates Graphic previously.

We first concentrated on building the app, which was the most complicated part of our technology. Emirates Graphic built it across three development stages. The website took about two days to build.

One of the platform’s most important functionalities was its ability to send custom push notifications to all users, across both iOS and Android. We also integrated the app with the Uber API so users can book cars directly.

An admin panel allows us to track registrations and view user ages and contact information, which we use for follow-ups. We can also modify the positioning of the listed clubs and make other small tweaks. The app has a geofencing functionality, which we use to confirm that a user has entered a venue.

Our intended audience is both young and old people from the UAE with average incomes, who want help picking a place to have a good time without spending too much. Our aim is to provide a user-friendly app for anyone.

Emirates Graphic helped a bit with our logo, company name, and color scheme, but development was the main scope.

We were in direct contact with Sacha (CEO, Emirates Graphic), who managed the whole process. We also worked with a marketing specialist and a developer.

How did you come to work with Emirates Graphic?

They were recommended by a few of our friends, but we also researched them online. Emirates Graphic had a nice-looking website, and their prices were competitive. We met with Sacha, who gave us a quote. Their team understood our challenge and seemed to be reliable. We narrowed the search to three companies, but the other candidates weren’t good enough. Emirates Graphic was an easy pick.

The cost of their work was $80,000.

We started working with Emirates Graphic in July 2017, and the project was completed in four or five months.

We had a big task in front of us, given that there are no other apps of this kind in the UAE, but we’ve had a lot of success. The app continues to impress users with its functionality.

We encountered some issues after launch, but they were fixed immediately. The app has a large amount of downloads, and our servers have continued to work perfectly. The project has been a success for us and Emirates Graphic.

How did Emirates Graphic perform from a project management standpoint?

We updated each other at least once per week throughout the project to discuss our objectives and the upcoming work. We were always aware of the project’s status. We knew what their team was doing and what we could expect by the current deadline. Emirates Graphic was clear about their capabilities and timelines. Project management is a good part of their services.

They don’t outsource their team, so they are easily accessible. This is important for entrepreneurs trying to launch new products. We did feel that the development took too long at times, but this is just a subjective opinion.

They know what they’re doing and deliver fantastic products. They’re very transparent. We have invested large amounts of money, so it was important that the development team clearly told us what they could and couldn’t achieve. This approach was very helpful. It’s their biggest skill.

They were clear about dates, but we did feel like the work took too long at times. Improving their development speed would be appreciated, but I’ve had a very good overall experience with them.

Work with them, or at least give them a try. Even though they may seem expensive to some people, Emirates Graphic is a safe choice. As someone who has launched an application, I would say that quality is more important than affordability.

They haven’t missed any deadlines, but we felt that the development took too long at times.
    They offered fantastic quality and customer service for our investment.
    They are a transparent, skilled group.
    I know they can provide the services a client would need.