Build. Grow. Scale.

A Long Island, NY based Web Design, App Development, & Digital Marketing company with a proven track record of delivering unparalleled results. The attention to each and every project we work on sets us apart from all other companies competing in this ever-growing market. Set up a strategy call, and you'll instantly see why we're constantly chosen by some of the nation's largest companies.

Wading River, NY
  • 129 Long View Dr.
    Wading River, NY 11792

NASA, Stony Brook University, California Avocado Commission, Francesco Rinaldi, KIDS DISCOVER, Dr. Axe/Ancient Nutrition, mindbodygreen

A Trail of Words Image

A Trail of Words

A challenging word completion game unlike any other. We’re humbled by the responses we’ve received so far from our client who was burned by another company while trying to create this app in the past.

YIM! App Image

KIDS DISCOVER Space App

Francesco Rinaldi Image

Francesco Rinaldi

Corporate Website Dev for Consulting Firm

"We worked directly with the owner of the company."

Dec. 2019 - Apr. 2020

Emerge Digital provided website development. They built an SEO-friendly website and did design work.

CEO, Get Italian Citizenship, Inc.

Emerge Digital successfully built a website quickly and seamlessly. The workflow was communicative. The design looked very beautiful.

I am the CEO of a niche consulting firm offering citizenship by heritage services. We serve clients from all over the world.

For what projects/services did your company hire Emerge Digital?

We hired Emerge Digital for a total overhaul of our online presence. Emerge was tasked with creating an entirely new website from scratch, utilizing some of our old copy.

A completely new, SEO-optimized, web 2.0 website.

We looked for a web developer who was local (NYC and Long Island) and whose own website exuded an air of professionalism and quality work. We were impressed by his portfolio and the fact that he had worked with a brand that many of our own customers would be familiar with.

After selecting Emerge Digital, the project involved concept, strategy, design, development, and support. We gave Allan at Emerge a rough guideline of what we wanted and he built a new website from our ideas.

We worked directly with the owner of the company.

Our new website was developed quickly and seamlessly. It looks beautiful, is functional on all browsers and mobile devices, and we should be going live very shortly.

Allan was easy to communicate with and provided prompt, professional replies. It was easy to work with him.

Their extensive and beautifully-organized portfolio as well as the ability to take a vague idea and make it into a fully-fleshed out design.

Nothing at the moment.

Overall Score Overall, I am extremely satisfied.
    No issues whatsoever.
    Right smack dab in the middle of the quotes we received.
    Excellent.
    100% likely.

Social Media App Build for Media Company

"If Emerge Digital is intrigued enough by your project to take you on as a client, you're on a good path."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Emerge Digital was hired by a media company to develop a social media app geared toward teenagers. The team placed an emphasis on smooth, pleasant user experience.

Centerport, New York
Dan Stone
CEO, WealthEffectMedia, Inc.

With a gifted project manager and a team able to handle the project's complexities, Emerge Digital has designed an app users are impressed by. Internal stakeholders note the final product is unlike any other on the market.

WealthEffectMedia, Inc. produces a range of projects in social media, film, and television. The company, founded in 2005 by Dan Stone, is based in NY.

For what projects/services did your company hire Emerge Digital Marketing?

We relied on Allan, the CEO of Digital Media, for all the programming requirements of a revolutionary safe-social-media app for teenagers.

Our emphasis was on ease-of-use, with significant complexity out of the view of users. Allan did a masterful job of realizing our vision.

I searched for months to try to find the right fit for the YIM! app, which required an exceptional and committed programmer - and someone who shared my enthusiasm for the potential of this project and who could work within a tight budget.

YIM! provides a platform for teenagers to express themselves and receive affirmations in several contexts. Our app is programmed to prevent the intrusion of toxic content - at this time, we believe that YIM! is the only app to achieve this goal.

Throughout this project, I was fortunate to work directly with Allan.

The YIM! app has achieved the holy grail of social media: a safe platform for teens to enjoy personal validation, beyond the reach of online trolls. As one user commented, "Finding a safe place on the Internet is like finding water in the desert."

Allan understood that this app was always a work-in-progress and was talented enough to address the increasing complexity of the app's features.

I was very fortunate to find a gifted programmer like Allan, and someone who is an honorable businessman as well.

Allan has more demands on his time than hours in the week. If Emerge Digital is intrigued enough by your project to take you on as a client, you're on a good path.

Overall Score Emerge is an essential part of our ongoing plans - this is a relationship I hope will only grow stronger in the many years ahead.
    Allan has had a heavy overall workload and has even been willing to work on weekends.
    Extremely fair. Allan worked within a tight budget and provided first-class results.
    Check YIM! out for yourself at the App Store.
    Absolutely!

Web and App Dev for Self Employed Tax Service Firm

“If you want to do a project quickly and professionally, then Emerge Digital Marketing is the team for you.”

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Emerge Digital Marketing built a website and iOS and Android app. They optimized the website content to make it easier to understand and are currently conducting SEO and SEM analyses to increase viewership.

Long Island, New York
Owner, Tax Services Firm

Unlike the previous partner, Emerge Digital Marketing consistently meets goals and communicates well. They provide regular project updates and collaborate closely with the internal team to foster a friendly and efficient work environment.

I’m the owner and creative director of a tax service firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Emerge Digital Marketing?

We needed a partner to develop our app and website.

Emerge Digital Marketing built our website and is currently finishing up the iOS and Android apps. Our platform is for independent contractors, providing them with information on how to do their quarterly tax returns and other tax-related services. Users can go to our site to request a free consultation and read about the different services we offer.  Emerge Digital Marketing wrote the site to make the content easy for a layperson to understand. Currently, they’re doing some SEO and SEM analyses to help drive viewership to our site.

We have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Emerge Digital Marketing?

I found them online. We communicated via email, and they offered a quote that I liked. They then provided the workflow for how they’d built our apps and website. After that, we met in person, and I was impressed by how detail-oriented they were, so I hired them.

We’ve spent a little under $25,000.

We partnered in April 2019, and the work is ongoing.

We’ve had about 20–30 independent contractors view our website, and they were able to understand the content, even without much tax experience.

How did Emerge Digital Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They use Google Docs to track daily progress, which makes it easy for me to add tasks they may have missed. I can rely on them to meet objectives, which makes my job much easier.

Working with them has been exponentially better than my previous partnership. They quickly understood what I wanted to accomplish, meeting my timeframe and creating the logarithms that will allow us to offer the program nationally. I’m able to actively participate in their process, which gives me insight into how I can serve my own clients better. I also love that they’re local and that we can meet in person.

I can't see any ways they could improve—they handle my requests well.