Denver Web Design & Digital Marketing Services

Elevate customers first impression of your business and achieve more of your goals.

Ember Method is a web design agency based in Denver, Colorado providing businesses with complete digital marketing services – and yes, we love campfires so much that we named a company after them. Because, ultimately, impactful website design and online marketing are much like a campfire. If you setup a powerful baseline – embers (or.. a website) – then you’ll be ready to “burn” just about anything, for a long while, and produce a lot of “heat.” And while a solo fire isn't too bad, it can be a heck of a lot better with a good crew to share it with. That's where spreading the word comes in, for the old adage “if you build it they will come” forgets to mention the part where you tell them you built it! And thus enters the digital marketing strategy. Okay, we’ll stop with the campfire similes.

Point is, every business needs “embers.” Let Ember Method be your fiery friend - we'll help you develop a killer foundation from which your business can thrive, a home base that will bring in your customers and keep them around. With responsive websites built to impress from the first impression, and digital marketing strategies to funnel in the audience, your digital footprint can be a foundation to rely on.

Freelancer
Denver, CO
  • United States

IT Wiring

We designed and built IT Wiring a responsive website focused on providing professional legitimacy and a place to generate leads for their IT cabling solutions.

Page 1 Fitness

With so much website traffic occurring via mobile devices these days, having a responsive web design is crucial. For Page 1 Fitness it was especially important, as they needed their mobile training app to be integrated to and accessible from their website - meaning the website had to be mobile-first. We built a website that accomplished that and also provided a means to engage with and convert new training prospects.

RNI Travel

Travel marketing is tough, which makes it all the more important to have a website that's captures visitor's attention. We worked closely with RNI Travel to build a website that showcases all their custom itineraries for traveling France, while also providing an easy means to get in touch with an agent and start your custom travel planning process.

Mobile-Responsive Web Design

Responsive web design means your visitors can easily engage with your website from any device - and you can generate as many leads regardless of where they're browsing.

Technical Web Design & SEO for Website Consultant

“They executed our vision, and they were happy to provide counsel and recommendations, based on very good research.”

Mar. - Sept. 2019

Ember Method assisted a website consultant with a third-party development project. They helped with functional design and SEO, improved UX, and added an API that rotated through user reviews.

Leslie Horna
Principal, C. Change Consulting

Optimization efforts have improved site traffic and online referrals. Ember Method is friendly, responsive, and cost-effective, and they are readily available to make changes or offer support, even after the contract ends.

I'm the owner and principal of a consultancy that does branding, marketing, and public relations for organizations that drive social change.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ember Method?

We have an ongoing relationship, but they've also provided specific work for one of my clients as a major part of our collaboration.

Most recently, we built a website for a small business. They helped with functional design and SEO. They covered some of the more technical features that would improve the overall UX and provide better efficiency and convenience for the end-user. Reviews play an important role for this client, so we wanted to feature those reviews without overwhelming the site user. Ember Method created an API plugin that allowed for a rotating wheel of reviews. The site is built in Squarespace, so their work had to be compatible.

We had one main point of contact who managed the rest of his team.

How did you come to work with Ember Method?

They reached out to us to get acquainted. We appreciated their proactivity, and they presented themselves professionally. We have similar businesses and complimentary services. They have deep knowledge and expertise in areas where we have some weaknesses. Together, we could more comprehensively serve client needs, so we decided to hire them.

We've spent between $5,000–$10,000.

We started working together in March 2019, and they still help us occasionally for various projects. We don't have anything planned for the future, but they are happy to provide support after projects are completed. I would certainly work with them again.

It's too early to have any hard metrics for the major project, but the client is very happy. Optimization has improved search traffic and online referrals, and the results are definitely worthwhile. They executed our vision, and they were happy to provide counsel and recommendations, based on very good research. They were a helpful partner.

How did Ember Method perform from a project management standpoint?

They're well organized and very supportive, and they make themselves available for any cleanup tasks. Deliverables and communication are always very timely, and most of our interaction was through phone and email. We also met occasionally in person.

They're really easy to work with. They're friendly, responsive, and affordable, which are all important traits I look for in a business partner.

Nothing comes to mind.

Have a strong strategic vision and a solid understanding of industry trends and technology forecasting. Bring that knowledge to the partnership, especially if you plan to direct the project.

Overall Score They're great to work with.
    I've already referred them.

Unique Web Design for Local Artist

“He was honest, communicated well, and seemed genuinely interested in the project and its success.”

Jun. - Aug. 2019

Ember Method took a conceptual idea and created a functional deliverable. The web designer iterated on numerous project aspects and built a simple but intricate design. He also helped with domain hosting.

Local Artist

Ember Method was willing to meet in person and consistently provided project updates and progress reports. Everyone enjoys the final product, which is uniquely customized and meets expectations.

I’m a local artist who was working on an online art piece and business card.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ember Method?

I needed some very specific coding done that would allow my art piece to function without being based on a template.

I had the design about 95% conceptually complete, then I worked with Charlie (Web Designer, Ember Method) to turn it into a functional and realistic deliverable. We iterated on a few ideas and discussed different aspects to come up with a feasible product. We worked together to develop a clear vision for the project and to create something that was customized and not built off of a template.

The final product is simple but has lots of complex components, like three different timers and over 100 images in rotation. The load time was a big concern, but Charlie was able to work it out. He also helped figure out the domain hosting of the website.

I only worked with Charlie.

How did you come to work with Ember Method?

Charlie is roommates with one of my colleagues. I wanted someone local who could meet in person.

I spent less than $10,000.

The partnership lasted from June–August 2019.

Everyone who has seen the activated poster loves it, although it takes them time to adjust to it because it’s not clickable (which was intentional). It’s a customized design that meets my expectations.

How did Ember Method perform from a project management standpoint?

Charlie was timely and clear about what he was working on and the upcoming phase. We used Dropbox to manage assets and email to communicate when we didn’t meet in person. We had a consistent schedule, so I always knew when I’d hear from him next.

Charlie was always willing to try new things, even if he hadn’t done them before. He had a positive attitude and a strong working methodology, which made me comfortable around him. He was honest, communicated well, and seemed genuinely interested in the project and its success.

I can’t think of any ways he could’ve improved.

Provide sketches, flow patterns, and lists to clarify what you want and organize your ideas. It’ll make the partnership much more productive.

Overall Score The partnership was effortless.
    I've already referred them.

Web Design & Hosting for Machinery Equipment Appraisal Firm

“Ember Method has a personal touch that can be rare with larger firms.”

Feb. - Mar. 2019

Ember Method designed and developed a machinery appraisal website from scratch, including a logo, site content, and a client directory. They also got the site’s backend up and running.

BJ Voss
Founder, Lighthouse Appraisal Company

Upon the site’s launch, it received a favorable response from users and clients, who praised it for its clarity and intuitive nature. The team of one offered the project individualized attention that allowed the project to run smoothly. The deliverables promise to help expand the business.

I own two businesses that have used Ember Method. My first is a network cabling installation integration company, which has been running for 25 years. I also own a machinery and equipment appraisal firm that evaluates assets for different organizations.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ember Method?

For my appraisal company, I wanted to grow my name within the industry. It's a unique business where a website isn’t necessarily the standard, but I wanted an online presence to get my name out there.

Ember Method built the site from the ground up. They tackled the website design, content creation, creating a client base list, and logo design. Their work also included domain registration, web hosting, and backend development.

I worked solely with Charlie (Web Designer, Ember Method), who handled the entire project.

How did you come to work with Ember Method?

My operations manager and partner for my cabling company originally found Charlie. I’m not clear on how they met, but I loved the cabling web site they made. The success we had there encouraged me to hire them again.

We’ve spent $3,000 with him.

The project lasted from February–March 2019.

I first launched the site at an appraisal conference and received a ton of great feedback. Users praise the site for being notably clear and informative. Anyone can look at the site and know exactly what we do. I’ve been able to send out email blasts to my existing client base, bringing an incredible amount of attention to my site, name, and services. I’m able to expand more easily by referring people to my site.

How did Ember Method perform from a project management standpoint?

Charlie is super responsive to my needs and calls, staying in touch with me about the process timeline regularly. We communicated face-to-face, over the phone, and through email.

Ember Method has a personal touch that can be rare with larger firms. I value that in-person representation.

No, he was great.

My biggest challenge was figuring out exactly what Charlie needed from me to deliver the best product. I’d recommend having information regarding your project and services ready to provide him upfront to get the most out of the engagement.

Overall Score Charlie is my go-to guy for this area of work now.
    I’d rate them higher if I could.