Revenue Focused Digital Marketing Agency

eMaximize is a full-service Los Angeles Digital Marketing Agency, located in Manhattan Beach. We partner with our clients to maximize their revenue via all facets of digital marketing. We drive quality traffic, clients, patients, guests and revenue to your business. We don't overwhelm our clients with analytics and ranking reports. We discuss revenue, new customers and digital strategy.

We are truly your business partner. Your success is our success and is the only success.

2008
Manhattan Beach, CA
  • 1500 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 500
    Manhattan Beach, CA 90266

Duraflame, Unilever, Rejuva Medical, The Lobster, Pacific Specialists

Website, Social, & Digital Marketing for Health & Fitness Company

"We've noticed an increase in visits to our website."

June 2017 - Jan. 2018

eMaximize provided website development, social media marketing, and advertising services, also working on SEO and email marketing.

Chris DiVecchio
Owner, Premier Mind & Body

Their efforts ensured the website and social media pages received greater traffic, with sales as a result of the targeted ads also increasing. The team communicated effectively at all times and were transparent throughout, ensuring the business understood the results and metrics.

I'm the owner of Premier Mind & Body, a health and wellness service. I create custom programs that help my clients get closer to the results they want.

For what projects/services did your company hire eMaximize?

We were looking for consultation on a website build, advertising, social media, and an email campaign. We're a two-person company so we need support to scale and reach a larger audience.

We wanted to increase awareness about our company, increase sales for our remote training business, and increase sales of products, such as our book and online program.

They showed up in our search for the services we were looking for. After a few consultations, we determined they were the best fit. They understood our needs, were able to deliver the quality of service we were looking for and met our budget.

They did extensive research on our company and demographics in order to determine the marketing strategy as well as project future clientele. They provided direction and support with social media marketing, enhanced SEO keyword searches, and developed templates for email marketing.

We worked very closely with the owner and lead strategist.

We've noticed an increase in visits to our website and have seen more likes on our social media posts. We've also seen a few sales as a result of targeted articles and emails that were designed by eMaximize.

They were very easy to work with. One of my main concerns with this type of relationship is accountability and being able to get hold of people when I need something quick. They were been extremely responsive and supportive.

They were very transparent and made sure we knew the metrics of what was going on. Measurables are easily manipulated and honesty is the key. We felt very comfortable with our relationship and the communication with them.

None at this point.

Content Marketing Project for Advertising Agency

"eMaximize had the perfect capabilities to help us grow our audience."

Nov. 2017 - May 2018

eMaximize promoted specialized content on social media and catered to a particular audience.

Laguna Beach, California
Caroline Bruderer
President, K-Line & Company

eMaximize's social promotions increased exposure and leads. Their team thoroughly understood the target audience and industry. Eager to impress, they were willing to go the extra mile to exceed expectations.

I am the founder and president of K-Line & Company, a PR and social marketing agency that represents lifestyle clients.

For what projects/services did your company hire eMaximize?

We needed a dynamic, outside agency to help with content marketing projects for one of our clients in the cannabis space. We needed content that appealed to the general consumer who enjoys cooking with legal cannabis

We wanted to raise the profile of the company to a more consumer audience.

We selected eMaximize based on my knowledge of their previous work and their digital marketing expertise.

eMaximize promoted a couple of targeted pieces of content on social media.

We worked closely with eMaximize's principle.

Their efforts helped grow the client's email list, and we were happy with the results.

Our workflow was smooth. They stayed on task and kept to our desired timeline. We were happy with the project and campaign from start to finish.

eMaximize were quick to learn the audience and industry. Their content really hit the right audience. We were impressed by their flexibility and eagerness to go above and beyond. eMaximize had the perfect capabilities to help us grow our audience.

Web Design & SEO for Business Services Company

"They really want to develop the optimal product for us."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

eMaximize provides web design and SEO implementation. They're developing keywords and site layouts.

Bay Shore, New York
Michael Dunn
President, Michael Dunn Architect

eMaximize's designs and SEO work significantly increases leads and referrals. Their team is well-versed in state-of-the-art technology. Always friendly, they bring a level a comfortable that eases any concerns.

I am the president of Michael Dunn Architect. We design custom homes and various commercial properties.

For what projects/services did your company hire eMaximize?

We needed to develop a marketing plan, e-commerce development, and web design.

We wanted to increase our online presence and showcase our projects.

I was recommended to them by a friend. I did some research, liked their online presence, and was impressed by their portfolio.

We meet to talk extensively about redesigning our web design and online presence. We work together to design the website with great keywords, easy-to-use layout, and beautiful pictures.

We work with owner/president.

A lot of lead and referrals have come through the website thus far. We now have dozens of new jobs lined up.

They make it super easy, and we can always contact them through phone or email.

They are experts in modern technology, easy to communicate with, and always makes us feel comfortable. They really want to develop the optimal product for us.

Web Dev & SEO for Real Estate Investment Firm

"We really like the individual attention they pay us, as if we’re one of their only clients."

eMaximize developed a website and does SEO to grow awareness and spur investment. They manage web and social advertising and work to improve search result rankings.

Pasadena, California
Cory Shakarian
CEO, The Ultimate Property Group

Investments increased markedly and the new website has received positive internal reviews. eMaximize managed the project smoothly and always kept efficiency front and center. They’re focused on customer service and utilize a personal, attentive engagement style.

I’m the CEO and founder of The Ultimate Property Group. We’re a real estate company specializing in commercial and residential real estate investment opportunities.

For what projects/services did your company hire eMaximize?

We needed to market our company to specific prospects and grow awareness of our company, as we’re relatively new. We needed someone with expertise in web and social advertising, including SEO and content creation.

We wanted to generate awareness and interest in our investments through marketing.

We searched online for well rated and experienced small businesses, who were able to put resources behind us and do so at an affordable price. eMaximize clients seemed to align with our interests.

We spoke with eMaximize about our goals in detail, and then we devised a digital marketing plan with several aspects: web, social, SEO, and content creation. eMaximize not only set up our web and social advertising, they tweaked our website to raise our search rankings.

We communicated with their owner and his tech team as needed.

We liked the new website updates and the content suggestions and additions. We were able to fulfill the investment needs of our latest project quite quickly, and we attribute much of that success to eMaximize’s efforts.

The workflow was concise and to the point. We accomplished and executed tasks without wasted time or meetings.

Their speed, responsiveness, effectiveness, and execution were keys to our success. We really like the individual attention they pay us, as if we’re one of their only clients.

We wouldn't change anything.

Overall Score eMaximize developed a website and does SEO to grow awareness and spur investment. They manage web and social advertising, and work to improve search result rankings.
    They always meet or exceed the timelines we want.
    Their pricing is affordable. Because their overhead is small, they’re able to pass that savings along to us.
    They take our mediocre quality over the top.
    I’ll absolutey refer them.

SEO & Web Design for Cosmetic Medical Center

“They offered an exceptional balance of designers and web developers, which set them apart from the rest.”

Feb. - May 2017

eMaximize redesigned a cosmetic surgery center's website and SEO strategy to engage with more potential clients. They also created a comprehensive social media and email marketing plan.

Sherry Leigh
Practice Administrator, Rejuva Medical Aesthetics

The polished, professional website dramatically improved the quality and frequency of leads, increasing the clinic's revenue. eMaximize distinguished themselves with their fluid communication, strong project management, and customer-focused approach.

I’m the practice administrator at Rejuva Medical Aesthetics, a premier cosmetic surgical and aesthetic center located in West Los Angeles. Dr. Chester Griffiths and Dr. Kian Karimi are both double-board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology. They combine exceptional skills, extensive experience, and the latest technology to deliver the most natural and beautiful results possible for patients.

What challenge were you trying to address with eMaximize?

Our website needed an overhaul, not only from a design perspective, but because our SEO [search engine optimization] was non-existent. We wanted an effective website that was both engaging and responsive.

Our project involved redesigning our website and SEO. eMaximize also created a strategy for social media and email marketing.

How did you come to work with eMaximize?

We spoke to several companies before deciding on eMaximize. We were looking for a designer, developer, and implementer. They offered an exceptional balance of designers and web developers, which set them apart from the rest.

We paid $15,000 for their services.

The project took a total of three months, from start to finish. We worked together from February 2017 until May 2017.

The results have been phenomenal. We have seen a significant increase in revenue since our launch. Our old website generated very few leads. Now, it is common for us to receive at least five per day.

How did eMaximize perform from a project management standpoint?

They communicated with us on a daily basis, sending an update of the steps completed. The project was managed very well, and they finished ahead of schedule.

eMaximize made us feel like we were their only client.

Absolutely not.

Digital Marketing for Baby Food Website

"My advertising costs went down, but my conversions went up, and that's continued to be the case."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

eMaximize provides full-service marketing support to expand the client’s online presence. The team refocuses advertising campaigns, manages social media accounts, and improves keywords.

Rod Hyde
Owner, Little Organics USA

eMaximize has doubled the effectiveness of the website’s marketing campaigns, resulting in reduced costs per conversion, increased social media followers, and improved mobile sales. The team is responsive, proactive in fixing issues with Google, and delivers targeted, appealing content.

I’m the Director and CEO of Little Organics USA. We sell organic baby food off of our website.

What challenge were you trying to address with eMaximize?

Overall, we wanted to get new customers. With every online business especially, you need to advertise to attract new customers. Our company is pretty new and we were using a different marketing person up until March, but it wasn’t working out. We weren’t getting enough volume and conversions from advertising compared to what we were spending. I researched some other options and looked at four or five different agencies before I ultimately went with Max.

As far as our digital marketing campaigns go, I wanted to reduce my cost of conversions and clean up all of my ads. I wanted to do some more targeting around L.A. and California specifically because of the cheaper shipping costs and strong economics of the area. I also needed somebody to manage my other social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Instagram), which were in need of updating. I basically wanted full-service digital marketing.

What I appreciated about eMaximize is that they were really responsive and I was able to connect with the CEO (Max) directly. Also, Max had huge amounts of experience in all of the channels that I wanted to market. He was fairly priced and I felt very confident with him. My confidence was well-justified because he basically spent two weeks doing a deep dive into all of my current marketing efforts, cleaning them all up. My advertising costs went down, but my conversions went up, and that’s continued to be the case all the way through.

He essentially doubled my effectiveness in terms of changing the advertising copy, focusing on certain regions, reducing the number of campaigns we had, and tightening up all of our key words. He also manages my Merchant Center accounts now and he regularly posts on Facebook on my behalf. He manages our Instagram and has increased our followers by about 1,000 a week. He posts all of these cute baby photos for us and works on our branding, making funny little jokes that do well with my customer base.

I work directly with Max, and that’s one of the things I like. When I was looking at changing agencies, most of them were larger. With these larger agencies, you are usually speaking with someone who has less experience and it feels like a cookie cutter type of approach. They always tell you that you’re going to have access to the account manager, but that’s rarely the case. However, it’s different with eMaximize. Max is much more hands-on and he often times shows me new trends or strategies, so I know that he’s got his hands on the wheel pretty much constantly.

How did you come to work with eMaximize?

Part of my deciding factor was proximity—I’m in the South Bay of Los Angeles and I wanted somebody close to me. I looked at multiple companies within the area and it was important for me to have direct contact with the company owner. I did a lot of research on Yelp and Google, contacted 10 agencies and ultimately heard back from 5. Max was actually the last one that I contacted. Rather than putting a deck together, we just met and it clicked. By the end of the meeting, I had already signed a retainer contract.

We started working together in March 2017 and it’s an ongoing engagement.

I pay about $1200 a month for my Google advertising and about $3000 a week for his work on my Facebook page.

My cost per conversion was about $40 previously and now it’s about $20 to $25, which is fantastic and an important metric to me. I focus on retaining customers because once I get a lead, I stick around until the baby doesn’t need formula anymore. Also, my Instagram has grown from basically nothing to over 10,000 followers. I’m currently looking into how social media posts relate back to my conversions and sales.

How did eMaximize perform from a project management standpoint?

He’s been fantastic—he’s so accessible at all times. I can send him a text and he gets back to me within the hour. I probably text Max at least every day, because I’m constantly looking at my performance. He’s on the phone with Google all the time on my behalf trying to fix problems.

Not only is Max good at writing the ad copy—it’s more to the point and catches the eye better, which improves the conversion rates. He actually cleaned up my website, too, which helped boost sales from people’s mobile phones.

Not really—I’m very satisfied with him and he meets all of my requirements. I’d be making stuff up if I said something negative.

Overall Score It’s been fantastic—he’s a really nice guy, really easy and laid back. He's never ruffled—he's always cool and responsive.
    He’s really reasonably priced. One of the things that stood out to me when we first talked is that he told me he would be able to save me the equivalent of his retainer based on what I was currently spending. In other words, he’s paying for himself.
    Because of reasons already discussed and he has delivered in a timely manner.
    I already have to a few other friends who own businesses and they’re all converting over to Max.

Digital Marketing & Web Dev for Plumbing Service Website

“eMaximize gave me a lot more exposure on the internet.”

June 2013 - Ongoing

eMaximize built websites and ran digital marketing campaigns to increase online visibility for a service business. Targeted local advertising focused on Google Maps and review platforms to reach clients.

Torrance, California
Joe Grammatico
Owner, Sal's Plumbing

eMaximize was able to significantly improve the business’ online profile, resulting in a steady stream of new clients. The team is responsive to queries and issues, with attentive communication at all times, and well thought out, effective implementation systems.

My company is Sal’s Plumbing & Rooter. We are a plumbing service provider in the South Bay area of Los Angeles. I’m the CFO and I run the day to day operations here.

What challenge were you trying to address with eMaximize?

I was looking to build my clientele and become one of the main service providers in the area by maintaining steady call volume. The plumbing business is a very competitive environment so I hired eMaximize to do our marketing online. Before working with them, I was very scattered and didn’t have a focused plan. We didn’t show up on the Google Maps and we had problems with our address not being listed properly, for example.

They came up with a plan to maintain a strong online presence in order to acquire calls. This has to do with some of the review sites such as Yelp and Google. They designed and built my websites, and continue to help us maintain a social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. They create content for our social media pretty regularly — a couple of times a month, which is very well timed to avoid overloading people.

The content they create is region-based. We target our market specifically in the South Bay area of Los Angeles, rather than trying to reach all of the city. Our name is out there in our area, and that’s what we wanted to do.

I worked mostly with Max, who owns eMaximize. I talked with a couple of his other people, but my relationship is with him, and we still talk monthly. If we get steady business and a lot of calls from people finding us online, then he’s doing his job. That seems to always be the case lately so I have no complaints.

How did you come to work with eMaximize?

I had a different company working for me before. They did some good things, but I felt like it wasn’t focused. I was not getting enough out of it, especially for the cost. I did my own research and I called up a couple of different people and interviewed a couple of different people. I hit it off with Max from eMaximize in particular. He had a lot of knowledge and I liked the way he presented himself, so I went with my hunch.

That’s confidential, but I feel that the amount I am spending is worth it. It’s something I think about all the time, and I consider the price to be a bargain for what I receive.

We started working together in June 2013 and the work is ongoing.

eMaximize gave me a lot more exposure on the internet. We’ve had an increase in call volume, and receive a steady number of calls each day, which has helped us become one of the top service providers in our area. Usually, Max gives me the reports and I see that the metrics are very good. As a business owner, I look at how many calls we are getting from Google, from Yelp, and from the website, and I can see that it’s a lot. Every day we get calls from someone who has never used us before — multiple, in fact. We now show up on Google Maps consistently, and I don’t have to worry about it or spend time on it.

With the help of eMaximize, I also opened up a second location. We now operate as two offices and that helped increase our call volume. eMaximize was helpful in marketing the second office. We’re looking to possibly add another office next year because we’ve been so successful. Most of the time, we can’t even get to all the calls we receive.

How did eMaximize perform from a project management standpoint?

Very well. There were a couple times that Max has been on vacation, and still gotten back to me. Whenever I have a project for them, we meet and he comes up with a game plan, with steps for implementation and everything is always implemented effectively. I’m very pleased with the response time and the implementation of any projects that I give them.

The way I work and the way they work really complement each other. We have good chemistry, especially when I need something. They’re professional — the business isn’t someone’s side gig or they have five other businesses.They make me feel like I’m the only client. When I call, they address the issue right away and they make it work for me.

I really don’t have anything. I’m pretty happy with the service and I don’t have any complaints right now. Things are going steadily.

Overall Score I’ve seen my company grow tremendously and that’s why I’ve worked with them for four years.
    Everything I’ve given them has been done in a timely and efficient matter.
    It’s worth it because of the call volume increase that continues to hold.
    It’s excellent. Their implementation system works very effectively.
    I’ve definitely recommended them before to many people.

Web Design & Social Media for Housing Contractor

"They are always willing to help out."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

eMaximize designed and built a website from scratch to serve as a portfolio. The team also created social media profiles and offered digital marketing support to complement a word-of-mouth business model.

Manhattan Beach, California
Denise Hall
Owner, Elite Design Builders

The website and social media channels are helpful resources to show proof of past work. eMaximize is professional and responsive, and they worked quickly to complete the project. Since the project has finished, the team is still in contact to support changes where necessary.

I'm a partner in a home-building company. We build residential homes and remodels in Manhattan Beach, California.

What challenge were you trying to address with eMaximize?

We needed a website and social media presence. At the time we didn’t have a website or any social media profiles at all. We wanted to find a way to represent the feel of our company, which is coastal and high-end.

eMaximize created the website as well as the content for it. The website was finished around January of this year. Since then, they offered digital marketing, but we don’t really have the need for it. Most of our business is word of mouth, and we just need the website to show our presence to people who wanted to see what we’ve built in the past.

The eMaximize team did help us create social media profiles that refer people to our website. Overall, their work included web design and web development to create a brand and online presence for our company.

How did you come to work with eMaximize?

I searched online for local businesses that offered these services. I looked at two others, but eMaximize was simple. They gave me one lump-sum price for everything, all inclusive. They were also easy to work with and easy to exchange ideas with.

I think it was around $5,000.

I hired eMaximize in October, and he was quick to do the work. He probably would have liked for the work to be faster, but we are busy with our business, not our website. They probably could have finished the work within 30 days, and we held them up a little bit in getting the information they needed to finish. Most recently, we reached out to help have help with adding pictures on our website.

They helped us get set up on Facebook, and that has helped get comments, which is nice. I don’t know that we actually generate business from it because, in our area, it’s mostly a local word-of-mouth process.

The website and social media are more like a public portfolio for us. We also try to share on social media. If we're excited about, "Oh, look at how well this masterpiece of a staircase turned out," we'll share that. eMaximize has given us a platform to do that.

How did eMaximize perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very professional and responsive, and they made the process very easy. We used email to communicate for the most part.

It was mostly Max's personality. I could work with him easily. He had an understanding of what I wanted because he had built a website for another builder or other companies that did similar work that we do.

I can’t think of anything. They were great. I know I could call on them anytime. If we need some question answered, or something is off, or I need him to upload a picture, I know they are there. They are always willing to help out.