A Highly Rated Creative Marketing Agency

Over our the years in the online marketing industry, we’ve built up a range of technological tools that help us help you more effectively. Our tools range from analytical tools that allow us to assess your website to identify critical areas for improvement to reporting tools that show you the results we delivered.

Our customers don’t have to just take our word for it that we are delivering results. We have harnessed big data to make this available to them. Our customers can see their results by accessing our state-of-the-art reporting systems that are available for them to view 24x7x365. Reports are straightforward and easy to understand even for the less technologically savvy customer.

Culver City, CA
  • 100 Corporate Pointe, Suite 260
    Culver City, CA 90230

Digital Marketing for Dental Clinic

"I like eMarketing Concepts' honesty, compared to other companies that promised impossible things."

Nov. 2015 - Ongoing

eMarketing Concepts provides digital marketing support for a dental practice, including SEO and website development. The team also runs PPC and social media.

New York City Metro Area
Owner and Dentist, Dental Clinic

The website’s traffic has grown since launch and SEO configuration. The project manager is communicative and holds the team accountable. eMarketing Concepts is responsive and works great as a long-term partner.

I am a dentist operating two dental offices in the New York metropolitan area. There are associates working for me in both locations.

I am the owner of the clinics.

What business challenge were you trying to address with eMarketing Concepts?

I needed digital marketing support for my site.

eMarketing Concepts has helped me with SEO [search engine optimization] management and built my website. My package with them includes pay-per-click campaigning for my offices, social media marketing, SEO, and press releases. Basically, I have an all-inclusive deal.

How did you come to work with eMarketing Concepts?

I found them by searching Google for good SEO companies for dental businesses. eMarketing Concepts's website kept showing up. I spoke with a few other companies as well, but their portfolio looked better than the rest.

I pay $1,200 per month for their services. The estimated yearly cost would be around $15,000.

We've been working together since November 2015.

The website is still fairly new, but I've gotten many reviews through a product they offer called ereviewbuilder. It's an online platform through which patients can give feedback on either Yelp or Google+ easily.

The website's traffic is building up, but I don't have any exact numbers yet. I don't employ a large pay-per-click campaign with them anymore because I am in a very competitive and saturated market. The cost-per-click is too high, and it's not necessary for me to spend a lot of money. I mostly focus on SEO, which has worked well.

How did eMarketing Concepts perform from a project management standpoint?

I work closely with their chief executive officer [Jeremy Dickson]. He manages my portfolio and has done a good job of managing his team and getting the work done. For the most part, I'm very happy with my results, and I don't intend to change anything. SEO work requires time.

The one thing I liked about eMarketing Concepts is that they did not set my expectations too high as far as my website ranking was concerned. I was specifically looking for a company that would not tell me that they would get me to rank high within the first 10 days. That would have signaled that they were doing something wrong. I like eMarketing Concept's honesty, compared to other companies that promised impossible things.

What distinguishes eMarketing Concepts from other providers?

They hold themselves accountable. They get right back to me on the phone and get things done fast. As a client, I need someone whom I can reach when I have a need to do so. eMarketing Concepts is there for me.

Is there anything eMarketing Concepts could have improved or done differently?

There's always room for improvement. I am a dentist, so I have a low understanding of technical elements. So far, the relationship's worked well. I may gain more experience in six months but, for now, eMarketing Concepts has done a good job. I would definitely give them a top rating.

Overall Score For the short amount of interaction I've had with their company, I've been happy. Things change, but I haven't yet found a reason to complain.
    We've had to go back and forth on certain things that needed to be changed. I tend to be picky, so I've delayed the process for them somewhat.
    We have not gone over budget.
    They've done a very good job with my website and everything else.
    I have referred a couple of clients to them, and I would feel comfortable doing it in the future as well.

Digital Marketing for IT Support Company

"[T]hey're confident enough in their business to not to lock customers into six or 12-month contracts."

eMarketing Concepts provides SEO, PPC, and online marketing work for a IT company. The main goal is to improve keyword rankings though organic SEO.

San Diego Metro Area
Owner, IT Support Company

The team provides ranking reports and data regularly, showing where site ranking has improved. eMarketing Concepts does not require a subscription contract, which is nice for smaller companies.

Geeky Clean PC is located in San Diego, California. We're a simple company offering IT [information technology] support for small businesses, residential customers, and some larger businesses who have local satellite offices and need some quick work done. I like to tell customers that we cover everything that would be too insignificant for a full-time IT support staff, from simple repairs to business support. We have fewer than five employees.

I am the owner of the business.

What business challenge were you trying to address with eMarketing Concepts?

I needed help with digital marketing, including SEO [search engine optimization], pay-per-click, and other online reputation work.

We're currently only working on SEO. I undertook social media marketing, but we both came to the conclusion that it wouldn't be the ideal route for my company. Using that money for something else would have made more sense, given the returns I was seeing.

How did you come to work with eMarketing Concepts?

I did some research a couple of years ago. I came across some less-trustworthy companies that locked customers into long, subscription-based agreements. eMarketing Concepts told me that I could cancel the services at any time. This was an important point for me since I was just getting started with this kind of service.

I remember getting a call from them after visiting their site and requesting some information. They had a national presence, being ranked highly on many SEO-specific review sites. Most importantly, they offered a pick-and-choose service plan. I could simply hire them for SEO and add on social media management, pay per click, and so on. When I first took over the company, I was trying to figure out what it would take to take care of that on my own, but it turned out to be a never-ending rabbit hole. It was nice to work with a California-based project manager whom I could call and bounce some ideas off of.

The average annual cost for their services in the first year, including the social media marketing, was around $4,000. Their services, not including social media, were closer to $2,400. I opted for the lowest package in both of those areas.

We've been working together for around a year. The collaboration is ongoing.

My main goal was to improve my keyword rankings with organic searches. I started with some less-than-ideal keywords. After working with my manager, we generated a plan and I ended up changing some of them. I jumped up by 40 to 50 spots on some of the less-competitive terms, but, for ones like "San Diego computer repair" or "San Diego IT solutions," we are still improving steadily.

How did eMarketing Concepts perform from a project management standpoint?

They gave me access to a web portal on which I could see ranking reports and similar data. I was happy with the work done by them.

What distinguishes eMarketing Concepts from other providers?

I've only worked with one SEO company, so I have no terms of comparison, but I did speak to many SEO agencies. The one thing that made eMarketing Concepts stand out in my mind was that they're confident enough in their business to not to lock customers into six or 12-month contracts like other digital marketing firms do. They realize that a smaller company may not be capable of making that type of commitment. This gave me a lot of confidence in them.

Is there anything eMarketing Concepts could have improved or done differently?

The one thing that stuck out in my mind was that, when we first started, they asked me for a keywords list. I had a big list that I came up with during my early SEO research. I kept documenting myself on the subject and it became apparent that our current options were not the most efficient way to go. I don't recall if they tried to consult with me on the keyword list but, once I asked for help in choosing better ones, eMarketing Concepts offered it. It may not be a negative point, but it's the only issue I can think of regarding them.

Already have.