Committed to your needs with tomorrow in mind

We are a young, ambitious and trusted global technology service company that designs, builds and implements effective software technology solutions, fulfilling the needs of customers’ businesses.

We cover all aspects of software product development using the latest technologies and frameworks, and we quickly adjust to our customers’ demands. Our approach combines research, design and development to rapidly solve problems, create and test prototypes and launch a product into the market in an iterative way. We create intelligent applications that connect people, systems, devices and data.
ElifTech is a team of continuously evolving technophiles that transform business ideas into valuable high-tech products.

Lviv, Ukraine
    +1 (302) 543 20 12
  • ElifTech
    N. Union Str.
    Wilmington, DE DE 19805

*Audiomachine: management system synchronized with YoutubeCMS.  *Class Wallet: financial startup for educational organisations. *MapTrack: fleet management system. *Windscribe: desktop application + browser extension

JamTag – Social Network for Musicians

JamTag - a social network for musicians that helps them find other musicians with minimal searching through the matching engine and start jamming quickly.

MapTrack - Corporate Vehicle and Asset Management Solution

MapTrack - a new solution based on a fleet management system to track vehicles’ locations around Europe and provide real-time analytics that allowed a more efficient exploitation of its valuable fleet and personnel resources and calculation of the amount of fees to be paid by different types of vehicles based on route distances.

ClassWallet – Innovative Financial and Payment System

ClassWallet - a new version of the product that supports millions of users and includes such features as prepaid cards support, online transactions, a role-based security model, online shopping integration and other features.

Audiomachine – Music Production Collective

Audiomachine - a management system that supports millions of users and connects with YouTube CMS to control audio and video monetisation, as well as provide analytics functionality and a payments form.

Windscribe – a solution to protect privacy and secure data online

Windscribe - a browser extension for Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. We developed an advanced proxy manager that changes proxy configurations and switches between several proxy profiles to ensure internet security and privacy.

Multiple Dev Projects for Software Company

"I’ve stuck with ElifTech because they have all the qualities I need."

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

ElifTech provides mobile and web development using JavaScript-based technology stacks, allocating and scaling resources as needed to achieve the right balance of speed, experience, and cost-efficiency.

Bruges, Belgium
Alex Tiboldi
Owner, ClearCloudSoftware

Partially due to ElifTech’s impressive deliverables and reliable testing methods, completed solutions have secured an offer from a buyer. The team’s satisfactory English proficiency, consistently high skill level, and willingness to increase their output when needed continue to drive success.

I’m the owner of a software company in Belgium. I provide services for other companies, but I also design and implement my own products and IT solutions.

What challenge were you trying to address with ElifTech?

I’d worked with a lot of other companies from India, China, Russia, and Ukraine. I needed a reliable, scalable team for multiple projects.

We’ve done various projects in the past on different technologies, from mobile technologies to web development. When I ask ElifTech for people with a specific degree of knowledge—senior, mid-level, or junior—they know what I need and provide the right people for my projects.

ElifTech said in the beginning that they were specialized in Node.js and MEAN.io web development. One of my biggest projects using that technology is still ongoing after more than 2 ½ years. Right now, 3–4 guys are working on that project for me from ElifTech.

The project is a track-and-trace and service management platform written in Node.js, Angular, and all the latest mobile development technology. I have 2 medium guys, 1 senior, and 1 junior guy doing the development. The medium resource is temporary because I needed somebody on short notice to finish a part of the project. ElifTech can easily and quickly scale their team.

Over the past few years, I’ve gotten to know the CEO of ElifTech. He knows what level of knowledge I need and finds a couple of resumes for me to review. I get to talk to the developers themselves. Once I agree with the selection, they start working. If I need 2 people, I usually get 4 or 5 resumes to choose from.

How did you come to work with ElifTech?

I was looking for freelancers online and stumbled upon ElifTech in Ukraine. I hired ElifTech because I knew the owner fairly well. I’m satisfied with their services. The employees have better English knowledge than the other the companies I’ve worked with from Ukraine. For me it’s very important to be able to communicate with my developers because I like to discuss our development goals, instead of just writing down some requirements, handing them off, and hoping that they’re met. Every day, we have hours of Skype calls. All of their developers are smart and know enough English to have a normal conversation about the project.

How much have you invested with ElifTech?

We have spent more than $100,000 over the past 2 years.

We started working with them in August 2015, and the work is ongoing.

The track and trace and the service management platform—maptrack.io—is online. Because of this platform, my company is about to get bought. I’m pretty happy with the work that we’ve done together. There’s no way around bugs. The developers deliver the code and test their delivered code. But, when the code gets into production, somebody always uses the module or the code in a way that was not foreseen and breaks it.

For now, I haven’t hired any testers because ElifTech can provide that service. Right now, the developers are doing the first line of testing, I’m doing the second line, and my customers are also doing some testing themselves. I’ve worked with other companies before, and ElifTech has shown a huge difference in delivery. They actually test what they deliver beforehand; they don’t just publish the code and hope that I never come across issues. I’m pretty happy about that.

How did ElifTech perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Skype and Google Hangouts to communicate. They send me the timesheets for each developer via Google Sheets. We use BitBucket, and they have Atlassian JIRA. ElifTech offers their own repositories and task management systems, but if clients have their own, they are more than willing to train their people in a new way of working. They’re not rigid.

Sticking to the schedule is harder at the beginning of a project. The team has to learn about the project setup. If it’s a huge project, ramping up to that level of knowledge may take 1–2 weeks. But, as soon as they get up to speed, they usually deliver on time. I have a senior developer who’s doing code review and also making sure that we’re on the same page with the other resources.

What did you find most impressive about ElifTech?

I insist that my developers are able to communicate well and are specialized in MEAN.io, Node.js, and the JavaScript web technology that’s growing in popularity. Everyone on ElifTech’s team meets these requirements—not just 1 senior resource. Everybody who is hired by ElifTech is supposed to have these technical skills.

Also, whenever I need to ramp up development, I can double or triple the number of developers within a few weeks. So far, all of the resources are enthusiastic and want to learn about my goals. They work even after-hours so that the next day, they can move on to the next step correctly.

Are there any areas ElifTech could improve?

I don’t have anything negative to say. I’ve been working with a lot of freelancers and companies who hire freelancers, and I’ve stuck with ElifTech because they have all the qualities I need.

Overall Score I have pretty high standards when it comes to developers. They’ve always provided the right resources for my needs. I’m pretty happy with our collaboration and look forward to continuing.
    I notify them about deadlines and demos, and they’ll put in extra hours just to make sure that I don’t disappoint my customers.
    I’ve worked with cheaper developers, but if you want cheap, don’t expect to get quality. I’m okay with the price because they’re reliable.
    I’m pretty happy with what they have delivered. I have a development background myself, so I always make sure that a senior resource is doing the quality check before the work is delivered. They make sure that I’m happy.
    I use ElifTech for all of my projects and would recommend them to anyone who is willing to pay for quality.