Committed to your needs with tomorrow in mind

We are a young, ambitious and trusted global technology service company that designs, builds and implements effective software technology solutions, fulfilling the needs of customers’ businesses.

We cover all aspects of software product development using the latest technologies and frameworks, and we quickly adjust to our customers’ demands. Our approach combines research, design and development to rapidly solve problems, create and test prototypes and launch a product into the market in an iterative way. We create intelligent applications that connect people, systems, devices and data.
ElifTech is a team of continuously evolving technophiles that transform business ideas into valuable high-tech products.

Lviv, Ukraine
    +1 (302) 543 20 12
  • ElifTech
    N. Union Str.
    Wilmington, DE DE 19805

*Audiomachine: management system synchronized with YoutubeCMS.  *Class Wallet: financial startup for educational organisations. *MapTrack: fleet management system. *Windscribe: desktop application + browser extension

JamTag – Social Network for Musicians

JamTag - a social network for musicians that helps them find other musicians with minimal searching through the matching engine and start jamming quickly.

MapTrack - Corporate Vehicle and Asset Management Solution

MapTrack - a new solution based on a fleet management system to track vehicles’ locations around Europe and provide real-time analytics that allowed a more efficient exploitation of its valuable fleet and personnel resources and calculation of the amount of fees to be paid by different types of vehicles based on route distances.

ClassWallet – Innovative Financial and Payment System

ClassWallet - a new version of the product that supports millions of users and includes such features as prepaid cards support, online transactions, a role-based security model, online shopping integration and other features.

Audiomachine – Music Production Collective

Audiomachine - a management system that supports millions of users and connects with YouTube CMS to control audio and video monetisation, as well as provide analytics functionality and a payments form.

Windscribe – a solution to protect privacy and secure data online

Windscribe - a browser extension for Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. We developed an advanced proxy manager that changes proxy configurations and switches between several proxy profiles to ensure internet security and privacy.

Web App Dev for Financial Reporting Systems

“[T]hey’ve brought new ideas and technology to the company that’s allowed us to grow.”

May 2015 - Ongoing

ElifTech updated a legacy application into a full-size JavaScript application. They continue to improve company functionality by developing multiple financial management applications.

Miami, Florida
CTO, Financial Management Company

The updated authenticity module, financial reporting software, and payment platform have modernized the company. The success of this engagement is evident by the increased customer base and monetary management. ElifTech’s developers exemplify diverse experience and communication skills.

I'm the CTO of a financial management company.

What challenge were you trying to address with ElifTech?

We wanted to update our legacy application into a full-size JavaScript application. To do this, we needed a team of full-stack developers experienced in modern technologies.

They developed multiple financial management applications using Node.js, MongoDB, npm, and ReactJS. I work with the developers to set up milestones that have to be completed within two- to three-week intervals.

Specifically, they created different functionalities that make our custom authentication module work properly. Our customers rely on different types of financial reports so when there are new requirements for financial reporting, I'll reach out to ElifTech. We'll talk through the technical aspects, and they'll develop new financial reporting applications for us. Additionally, they’ve developed an e-commerce payment platform that handles credit card, bank, and ACH transactions.

We work with two full-stack JavaScript developers. On bigger projects in that past, we have worked with four total developers.

How did you come to work with ElifTech?

I found them through Elance, which is now Upwork. We interviewed another provider, but ElifTech’s knowledge and desire to do more modern JavaScript development made them stand out.

We’ve spent $460,000 so far.

We started working together in May 2015, and the engagement is ongoing.

They’ve helped bring our application to where it is now. We're starting to manage a lot more customers and more money. The quality of their work is high. They’ve brought new ideas and technology to the company that’s allowed us to grow. The partnership has been quite successful.

How did ElifTech perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Jira as our product management and bug tracking software. Their communication and English skills were great, especially for an offshore team.

They met my requirements for full-stack JavaScript developers. Not all service providers have that level of experience.

We’ve had some bugs get through in the past where it seemed like they didn’t test thoroughly because the function didn’t work. I would recommend they look at their code carefully and leave enough time to properly test everything so bugs don’t get through.

They were flexible and even available on weekends.
    Not the cheapest, but reasonable for the quality of work.
    They reliably produced successful solutions to our clients.
    It depends on the client’s needs.

React Web App Dev for Musician Social Network

"I’m very happy with the quality of the finished product."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

ElifTech developed a web app using React, providing insight into what the best and most efficient options are. They handled both backend and frontend work and delivered an MVP within four weeks.

Far Sawar
Founder, Jam Tag

The product is stable and receives no complaints, gaining five to six new users a day. The team is responsive, quick to address issues, and treats the work as more than just another project. With clear requirements in place, they’re able to steer any project and deliver successfully.

I am the founder of Jam Tag. Our business essentially matches musicians together based on certain attributes, such as what instrument they play versus what instrument they want to play with. We use those attributes in a way that allows us to match musicians and show them who we recommend jamming with.

What challenge were you trying to address with ElifTech?

We wanted to be able to make musicians interact with each other. The way musicians currently reach out to each other is very message forum-based, which is very archaic. I had a concept and a prototype ready to go and wanted it to be delivered from a development standpoint.

I created my prototype through mock-ups put together using hotspots on a service called Marvel App. We needed ElifTech to develop the web application, which is based on React. After I sent them the prototype, I had a call with their CTO in which they walked me through all the different options for delivering what I was asking for.

Their entire task was to get things into a workable state, as close to the prototype I provided, which they did. From there, they just had to make sure that everything they did matched the vision I had. I also wanted to have notifications for relevancy as soon as someone joins the platform.

ElifTech did all the backend development and took the design I gave them and created it. Within about four weeks, we had the working MVP but there are no mobile native applications for the project at the moment.

They assigned a developer who was dedicated to me full-time.

How did you come to work with ElifTech?

I was referred to ElifTech through a colleague I had previously worked with. She met them at a React conference and gave me their contact information.

We have invested around £5,000– £7,000 [U.S.$6,638–$9,293].

We started working together in September 2016 and the relationship is ongoing.

We are hooked up to a Firebase database. The current user base is 396 and we get about five to six new users on a daily basis. Based on the activities of these users, I believe that 40% are active users. I’m currently doing all the marketing myself as it’s a self-financed project, mainly using pay-per-click targeted through the London region.

One thing I will say about ElifTech is that they are very responsive. As soon as I notice an issue, they are quick to fix it. We have a very good, stable product that none of my users have any issues with. We sometimes get feedback regarding what could be added to it, but never anything regarding the functionality. I'm very happy with the quality of the finished product.

They're also excellent at sticking to deadlines but budget-wise, the costs did expand once the research and development phase was complete. Despite this, 90% of the time, they are very good at delivering something I can test and give them feedback on quickly. It's a very healthy working relationship and I can contact them whenever I need iterations to be worked on.

How did ElifTech perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate mostly through Slack. They like to do demonstrations when they deliver a feature that may not be completely tested but developed enough for me to see the progress that is being made. We’ve shared screenshots as well and then make our questions through Slack.

What I find most impressive about them is not only their attention and willingness to resolve issues but also their way of understanding and viewing the work as something more than just another project. It’s the main reason I keep going back to them. They also make recommendations on more efficient ways to do things, which could also be better for our user base.

Not really. I love working with them and I wish I had a bigger budget to be able to have one of their developers full-time. Timelines occasionally get a little lost because the developers are working based on a timeline that is submitted to their superiors, so it slips a bit sometimes. Other than that, they have been extremely helpful, and I would totally use them again.

Do you have any advice for potential clients of theirs?

The only advice I would have for someone potentially working with them is to be very clear in your requirements. If you have good, clear requirements on what you are trying to achieve, they will be able to help and guide you in the most efficient way of delivering that.

Certain tools and functionalities needed to be explored more thoroughly during the research and development phase.
    On occasion, when a developer became unavailable for the project, we were stuck for a short while without any response or feedback in terms of when a developer would be free again.

Multiple Dev Projects for Software Company

"I’ve stuck with ElifTech because they have all the qualities I need."

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

ElifTech provides mobile and web development using JavaScript-based technology stacks, allocating and scaling resources as needed to achieve the right balance of speed, experience, and cost-efficiency.

Bruges, Belgium
Alex Tiboldi
Owner, ClearCloudSoftware

Partially due to ElifTech’s impressive deliverables and reliable testing methods, completed solutions have secured an offer from a buyer. The team’s satisfactory English proficiency, consistently high skill level, and willingness to increase their output when needed continue to drive success.

I’m the owner of a software company in Belgium. I provide services for other companies, but I also design and implement my own products and IT solutions.

What challenge were you trying to address with ElifTech?

I’d worked with a lot of other companies from India, China, Russia, and Ukraine. I needed a reliable, scalable team for multiple projects.

We’ve done various projects in the past on different technologies, from mobile technologies to web development. When I ask ElifTech for people with a specific degree of knowledge—senior, mid-level, or junior—they know what I need and provide the right people for my projects.

ElifTech said in the beginning that they were specialized in Node.js and MEAN.io web development. One of my biggest projects using that technology is still ongoing after more than 2 ½ years. Right now, 3–4 guys are working on that project for me from ElifTech.

The project is a track-and-trace and service management platform written in Node.js, Angular, and all the latest mobile development technology. I have 2 medium guys, 1 senior, and 1 junior guy doing the development. The medium resource is temporary because I needed somebody on short notice to finish a part of the project. ElifTech can easily and quickly scale their team.

Over the past few years, I’ve gotten to know the CEO of ElifTech. He knows what level of knowledge I need and finds a couple of resumes for me to review. I get to talk to the developers themselves. Once I agree with the selection, they start working. If I need 2 people, I usually get 4 or 5 resumes to choose from.

How did you come to work with ElifTech?

I was looking for freelancers online and stumbled upon ElifTech in Ukraine. I hired ElifTech because I knew the owner fairly well. I’m satisfied with their services. The employees have better English knowledge than the other the companies I’ve worked with from Ukraine. For me it’s very important to be able to communicate with my developers because I like to discuss our development goals, instead of just writing down some requirements, handing them off, and hoping that they’re met. Every day, we have hours of Skype calls. All of their developers are smart and know enough English to have a normal conversation about the project.

How much have you invested with ElifTech?

We have spent more than $100,000 over the past 2 years.

We started working with them in August 2015, and the work is ongoing.

The track and trace and the service management platform—maptrack.io—is online. Because of this platform, my company is about to get bought. I’m pretty happy with the work that we’ve done together. There’s no way around bugs. The developers deliver the code and test their delivered code. But, when the code gets into production, somebody always uses the module or the code in a way that was not foreseen and breaks it.

For now, I haven’t hired any testers because ElifTech can provide that service. Right now, the developers are doing the first line of testing, I’m doing the second line, and my customers are also doing some testing themselves. I’ve worked with other companies before, and ElifTech has shown a huge difference in delivery. They actually test what they deliver beforehand; they don’t just publish the code and hope that I never come across issues. I’m pretty happy about that.

How did ElifTech perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Skype and Google Hangouts to communicate. They send me the timesheets for each developer via Google Sheets. We use BitBucket, and they have Atlassian JIRA. ElifTech offers their own repositories and task management systems, but if clients have their own, they are more than willing to train their people in a new way of working. They’re not rigid.

Sticking to the schedule is harder at the beginning of a project. The team has to learn about the project setup. If it’s a huge project, ramping up to that level of knowledge may take 1–2 weeks. But, as soon as they get up to speed, they usually deliver on time. I have a senior developer who’s doing code review and also making sure that we’re on the same page with the other resources.

What did you find most impressive about ElifTech?

I insist that my developers are able to communicate well and are specialized in MEAN.io, Node.js, and the JavaScript web technology that’s growing in popularity. Everyone on ElifTech’s team meets these requirements—not just 1 senior resource. Everybody who is hired by ElifTech is supposed to have these technical skills.

Also, whenever I need to ramp up development, I can double or triple the number of developers within a few weeks. So far, all of the resources are enthusiastic and want to learn about my goals. They work even after-hours so that the next day, they can move on to the next step correctly.

Are there any areas ElifTech could improve?

I don’t have anything negative to say. I’ve been working with a lot of freelancers and companies who hire freelancers, and I’ve stuck with ElifTech because they have all the qualities I need.

Overall Score I have pretty high standards when it comes to developers. They’ve always provided the right resources for my needs. I’m pretty happy with our collaboration and look forward to continuing.
    I notify them about deadlines and demos, and they’ll put in extra hours just to make sure that I don’t disappoint my customers.
    I’ve worked with cheaper developers, but if you want cheap, don’t expect to get quality. I’m okay with the price because they’re reliable.
    I’m pretty happy with what they have delivered. I have a development background myself, so I always make sure that a senior resource is doing the quality check before the work is delivered. They make sure that I’m happy.
    I use ElifTech for all of my projects and would recommend them to anyone who is willing to pay for quality.