Digital Transformation with the focus on ERP.

ElevatIQ, Inc. provides business system procurement and implementation assistance for the systems such as ERP, HCM, CRM, and BI produced by tier 1 publishers including Infor, Acumatica, and Automation Anywhere for products including Infor CloudSuite Industrial(Syteline) and Acumatica ERP.

Its services include digital transformation roadmap development, change management, business integration, system selection, vendor selection, skill development, and system implementation and adoption advisory services.

Buffalo, NY
  • 50 Fountain Plaza, Suite 1400
    Buffalo, NY 14202

IT Consulting for Staff Augmentation Company

"The team has the ability to grasp the client’s nature and have a good understanding."

June - Dec. 2019

ElevatIQ Inc. helped with IT consulting and provided a searching portal. They worked on the requirements given to them.

Duluth, Georgia
Team Lead, Staff Augmentation Company

ElevatIQ Inc. received positive feedback on their work. They communicated effectively and had a quick turnaround time. The team takes ownership of responsibilities.

I’m an account manager for a staff augmentation company.

What challenge were you trying to address with ElevatIQ Inc.?

We were looking for resources to help with IT consulting.

ElevatIQ Inc. worked on particular requirements that we assigned to them. They had a searching portal database and they provided me cheaper resources on their end so we could make the move for the client.

There were 1-2 points of contact.

How did you come to work with ElevatIQ Inc.?

I was in touch with Sam (Principal Consultant) initially and I had known him for a few years. He was on top of the process.

We spent about $100,000-$250,000.

We worked together from June to December 2019.

My client was very happy with the deliverables and I’m very happy as well.

How did ElevatIQ Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated via email and phone. We also had weekly meetings on Fridays and Mondays.

The turnaround time was impressive and they were always on top of things. The team has the ability to grasp the client’s nature and have a good understanding.

No, there’s nothing I’d have them improve.

If you have business requirements, they will take ownership and work as if it’s their own client.