Digital Marketing Strategies Made Simple

Elevate My Brand (EMB) provides the knowledge and skill to guide you smoothly through the daunting marketing process, working with you and your team to develop tools and innovative marketing plans that help you reach your target audience, generate visibility and boost profitability. Our Los Angeles-based team brings together years of professional expertise in branding and digital marketing strategy.

We're the people behind the scenes who make you look good.

North Hollywood, CA
  • 4130 Cahuenga Blvd., Suite 115
    North Hollywood, CA 91602

Facebook, Verizon Digital Media, Zendesk, Sprinklr, PawPatrol, Organic Initiative, Squishmallows

Events & Marketing for Customer Support Platform

“The attention of detail they provide from the moment we engaged with them set them apart.”

May 2017 - Jan. 2018

Elevate My Brand held and marketed events for a customer support platform. Their team was responsible for helping the client gain visibility in a specific market and generate growth.

1,000 - 5,000 Employees

Former Sr. Account Executive, Customer Support Platform

The client was able to secure meetings with clients they would not otherwise have access to. Elevate My Brand provides a high level of customer service through a deep understanding of the goals of the client. Their team is personable, responsive, and engaged.

I was the senior account executive at a customer support platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with Elevate My Brand?

I needed help with events to gain traction with current and prospective customers.

Elevate My Brand helped us gain visibility within the L.A. market. Their team made sure there were events in place for the upcoming year that tie back to our business strategies and goals. It was critical that we focused on driving growth.

Their team helped us with events and marketing within L.A., but she also helped with the southwest region. Elevate My Brand connected us with prospective customers that were

My main point of contact was Laurel  (Founder & CEO, Elevate My Brand), but we worked with other members of her team.

How did you come to work with Elevate My Brand?

I had heard about Laurel through social media and some references. She clearly knew the L.A. market and had connections there, which was important to us.

Our engagement with Elevate My Brand ran from May 2017–January 2018.

The events put on by Elevate My Brand were incredible. They made sure that we had a list of people going into the event and that we had content created to go with each event, including swag bags with our logo on them. Everything was tied back to our goals and what we were trying to achieve.

I was able to secure executive meetings with companies that I would have otherwise not been able to get my foot in the door. Laurel has an impressive roster that she invited to our events. Our company was looking to grow upmarket to be an enterprise company and thanks to Elevate My Brand we were able to meet with other enterprise companies.

Our engagement with Elevate My Brand aligned with our goals and values. They were able to help us drive significant revenue. The entire team is very engaged and responsive.

How did Elevate My Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

Laurel and her team are incredibly responsive. I was impressed by them and their work ethic. They were incredibly supportive. Elevate My Brand checked in with me daily and was very cognizant of the fact that I had a different role that required my attention in addition to this project.

I would often message her team asking for a list of attendees or any updates as the events were getting closer. They were always willing to send those to me and ask if I needed help with any sort of outreach or content. Elevate My Brand was really great to work with.

The breadth of companies they work with is pretty impressive. The attention of detail they provide from the moment we engaged with them set them apart. They have incredible market knowledge about the area we’re focused on.

They took the time to make sure they understood what we needed and make sure they were delivering on that. This was a big differentiator from people who might push their own agenda. It can be challenging these days to find someone who you connect with on a human level. Elevate My Brand is very personable and engaging.

I think any areas for improvement came from my team. Elevate My Brand was a great team to work with.

Come to the table with a clear vision of what you’re trying to accomplish and how that ties back to your executive goals and the outcomes of the business. Anyone looking to engage with Laurel should make sure they have a clear value they’re looking to get out of the engagement and clear success metrics so they can understand what success in the project will look like.