We Elevate Brands & Help Them Grow

We achieve breakthrough results for our clients through a range of done for you marketing services, as well as training and consultancy for entrepreneurs and their teams to help them dominate the competition.

That's why we recently partnered with Digital Marketer on a mission to double the size of 10,000 businesses by the end of 2020.

A few of our clients have even seen sales more than double before pending a penny more on marketing.

I know it might sound crazy, but it’s true!

In fact, we’re so confident in what we do that we’ll even guarantee results where we can!

So if we’re not getting you a return on your investment, you’ll stop paying us until we do!

Our services include:

Web Design
PPC
CRO
SEO

Ready to Elevate your business to new heights?

Book Your Free Marketing Review today!

2018
  • The Dock, Tobacco Quay, Wapping Ln
    London, LND E1W 2SF

Iiko, Urban Union, Growth Stream, AD Interiors, X-Cognition, Carpet City, Om & Bass Festival, George Dixon Recruitment, Buy Flooring Online

Digital Strategy Image

Digital Strategy

We helped one of our e-commerce clients identify a highly proftiable yet underutilised marketing channel in their business that went on to generate over £100k of new business in 90 days when properly leveraged

Virtual Event Creation & Marketing Image

Virtual Event Creation & Marketing

We helped one of our clients in the live wellness events industry, create and build a virtual wellness festival that generated over 6,000 attendees organically with a total reach of over 100,000 people on social media.

We also got the event featured in major publications such as Money Saving Expert & Elephant Journal

Client Testimonials Image

BenBox Studio

New E-Commerce website build for BenBox Studio

Wisespace London Image

Wisespace London

Re-built website after being let down by another Agency.

Buy Flooring Online Image

Buy Flooring Online

Increased Return On Ad Spend By 5,000%

Web Development & Design for Hypnotherapist

“It was a pleasurable experience working with them because of their experience and willingness to listen to our needs.”

Jul. 2019 - Sep. 2019

Elevate Digital developed a website for a hypnotherapist. Leaving only the domain name intact, they built the site from scratch in WordPress and led coding and design efforts.

Leah Bevan
Hypnotherapist, Leah Leaves Hypnotherapy

The site has received positive feedback from clients for its clarity and functionality. The client was impressed with Elevate Digital’s ability to patiently guide them through the process. Regular meetings, quick answers to questions, and timely completion of tasks were typical of this partnership.

I’m a hypnotherapist and was wanting to create a different niche online.

What challenge were you trying to address with Elevate Digital?

I needed to build a website to expand my business into a slightly different niche

I have a domain name and a website that I built myself years ago. After giving them some ideas on how I wanted the website to look, they created a new WordPress site from the ground up. We collaborated on copy, but they were in charge of coding and design.

I primarily worked with one person but had a brief interaction with someone in charge of payment.

How did you come to work with Elevate Digital?

I put out a call for partners to address website work, and they offered their services. He understood my client base and was friendly as well as easy to talk to from the beginning. Throughout our early conversations, he was professional and clear about his ideas and visions.

We spent about £1,600 (approximately $2,100 USD).

We collaborated from July–Septemeber 2019.

I was happy with the final product and the support I received throughout the project. They were always happy to answer my questions and patient with my lack of technical knowledge. The site itself is clear, works well, and has received positive feedback from clients.

How did Elevate Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They were always quick to get back to me with answers to my questions or concerns. We met regularly and always had an agenda. They were great at moving through tasks without reminders, so I never had to worry about our pace slowing down. We communicated through phone, email, and Zoom.

It was a pleasurable experience working with them because of their experience and willingness to listen to our needs. They always made sure I knew their reasoning for making certain decisions. At all times, they were accommodating of my needs as well.

I can’t think of anything.

Go into the engagement with a strong idea of what you want. From there, converse about your needs, and they’ll find a solution for you.

E-Commerce Dev & Advertising for Carpet Retailer

"They have a wealth of knowledge, integrity, and professionalism, which is rare to see these days."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Elevate Digital developed an e-commerce website for a carpet retailer. The team also implemented a CRM and provided PPC, SEO, and consulting services.

Zalmy Horowitz
Founder & Director, Carpet City Ltd

The engagement led to a 500% increase in sales, exceeding the goals and expectations of the internal team. Elevate Digital provides quality results in a timely manner. The team goes above and beyond to ensure client satisfaction.

I’m the Director and Co-Founder of Carpet City which is a premier flooring company based in London. We also have an E-Commerce store called Buy Flooring Online.

For what projects/services did your company hire Elevate Digital?

Web Development, CRM implementation, PPC, SEO & E-Commerce Consultancy.

We initially wanted to increase sales for our e-commerce store Buy Flooring Online and improve our returns from the Google Ads campaign we were running.

After seeing great initial results, we then engaged with them to help re-design our website for Carpet City and create a plan for growth and expansion of the Carpet City brand.

They demonstrated great insights and knowledge around marketing from our first meeting. Also, having worked with hundreds of suppliers over the past 20 years, they came across as very trustworthy and genuine. They also challenged us on things we were potentially doing wrong and gave practical advice, instead of just trying to make a quick sale. Being a family-run business, we also value face to face interaction, so the fact they were willing to meet with us and visit us in the office was a big factor.

They helped with the full 360 growth of our e-commerce store, taking on everything from conversion rate optimisation activities on the website to managing the PPC campaigns.

They have since helped us re-design our website for Carpet City and worked closely with our team to create something that reflected the Carpet City brand whilst also improving our lead generation. We are currently working with Jane from Elevate who is helping us implement a new CRM and get more clarity over our marketing.

I think they have a number of specialists in each area of the business, but I have been primarily dealing with Tom & Jane.

Since working with Elevate, we’ve had a 500% increase in sales from our e-commerce store. The conversion rate on the website has also doubled. They also helped us take a Google Ads campaign from running at a loss to getting a 10x return on ad spend.

We regularly get compliments from new and existing customers on the new website for Carpet City and whilst the new CRM is still being implemented, I have much more clarity and confidence around the marketing since working with Jane. They’ve really elevated our entire digital presence.

The workflow has been seamless and effortless. They’ve really taken the time to get to know us and really become an extension of our team.

I’m sure there is but I’ve yet to find them!

Web Design & Dev for Health Coach

"I was blown away by Tom's wealth of knowledge."

Jan. - Feb. 2020

Elevate Digital built a website from scratch for a health coach. They built the design based on feedback and gave recommendations for branding and online presence.

Australia
Kathryn Kassab
Master Breakthrough Coach, Awaken Your Potential

Elevate Digital's work has received positive feedback and an increase in traffic. Their workflow was completely seamless and they always made any requests or changes, exceeding the client's expectation. The workmanship and creative design is stunning.

I am a Master NLP Practitioner, Timeline Therapist and Hypnotherapist. I do 1on1 coaching with clients from all over the world in person, and also through online video call. I help clients overcome things like depression, anxiety, PTSD, addiction and self sabotage patterns.

For what projects/services did your company hire Elevate Digital?

I hired Elevate Digital to build my website from the ground up.

I wanted a good looking, simple and user friendly website where clients can learn more about my services, access my video content and book coaching sessions with me.

Digital Elevate was recommended to me by a number of small business owners who I am personally associated with. I was very impressed with the quality of workmanship and unique designs on their websites, and was totally sold after hearing consistent reviews in terms of Elevate Digital's exceptional customer service and commitment to going above and beyond in what they deliver.

I had an initial Zoom call with Tom from Elevate Digital. He asked me a series of in-depth questions to get clear on my branding, messaging, mission, vision, goals, etc. In this call, Tom also made fantastic suggestions and recommendations to help improve my branding and online presence, including specific ways that I can provide more value to my clients. With this information, Tom built the initial design and layout of my website. I was thrilled with what he came up with, so he proceeded to create the content and copy for the website. We then had a few more follow up calls where Tom made adjustments based on my feedback. Each adjustment that Tom made to my website exceeded my expectations!

Throughout this project, it was only myself working directly with Tom.

I have had many people comment on my website. I have also noticed an increase in people watching my Vlogs and video testimonials, which I imagine is because they are so nicely laid out on my website. When I have new clients contact me on social media, it is so easy to refer them to my "Testimonial" page on my website or my booking page on my website. Everything feels so much more streamlined thanks to my new website.

Working with Tom was totally seamless. He made so many incredible suggestions to improve my business, branding and online presence that I never would have considered had he not mentioned them. Any time I suggested specific changes to the website, he returned with work that totally exceeded my expectations. He was also extremely patient with me, and gave me very easy-to-follow instructions when I asked for a tutorial on how to update certain aspects of my website in future.

I was blown away by Tom's wealth of knowledge on website design, user experience, optimization, and customer acquisition. His workmanship and creative website design is stunning. His ability to take on feedback exceeded my expectations every time. He really did go above and beyond and I was very grateful to have found him.

I thought long and hard about this question because I believe constructive feedback is essential for growth for any business owner, however I honestly can't fault Tom. Working with him really was a seamless experience from start to finish.

Overall Score 10/10. Extremely positive experience from start to finish. Highly recommend.
    Scheduling each follow up with Tom was so easy.
    100% worth every dollar. Tom over-delivered on value. I am beyond impressed with what I got from my investment.
    The quality of work exceeded my expectation.
    Elevate Digital was originally referred to me by Tom's previous clients. Now I know why. I will definitely be recommending him too.

Website & Marketing for Angel Investment Company

"I can confidently say that it’s elevated my business."

June - July 2019

Elevate Digital developed a website for an angel investment company. They also assisted with setting up a LinkedIn profile.

Chet Parker
Founder, Hellephant Ventures

Elevate Digital’s work helped boost the client’s business and establish a strong online presence for them. The team at Elevate Digital listens well and makes sure that their work fits the client’s specific needs.

I’m the director of an angel investment company.

What challenges were you trying to address with Elevate Digital?

I started this company after being in a corporate job for a number of years. I needed someone to help me establish my business online.

I had an idea of what I wanted from a website. I worked with Tom to come up with a design, and they did the whole website for me. They also helped with my LinkedIn.

I worked with Tom primarily.

How did you come to work with Elevate Digital?

I heard about them ages ago, but I found them through Google. I liked that they were located in central London and also seemed passionate about their work.

We invested less than $5,000. The final cost ended up being less than what they quoted me.

We worked with them in June 2019. They developed my website in about two weeks. I can still contact them for ongoing support.

I went from having zero LinkedIn connections to over 300, so they really helped me grow my online network. All of my leads come from the internet. I get lots of compliments on the website as well when interested parties reach out. I was an angel investor for several years prior to having the website, and I can confidently say that it’s elevated my business.

How did Elevate Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re fantastic. There hasn’t been a single time where I contacted them and had to wait more than 24 hours for a response.

They listen intently. The websites that they build are tailored to their clients’ specific needs.

To be fair, I can’t find any faults. They’ve been responsive and have helped grow my business.

You need to have a good idea of what you want, but let them be creative. They highlighted a lot of features that I wasn’t even aware of, so it’s helpful to be open-minded.