ISO9001 Quality Certified Mobile App Development

Elegant Media is an Australian mobile technology company that delivers business solutions. Our clients range from first-time entrepreneurs, government organisations to large-scale enterprise businesses. We use mobile technologies to start new businesses or improve the efficiency of existing businesses.

Our team consists of experienced Consultants, Strategists, Analysts, Designers, Developers, Project Managers and Account Managers. From the initial contact, you will have direct access to one of our team members who will work with you towards the successful completion of your project.

While being based in Melbourne, we have delivered projects throughout Australia – and we can make the required arrangements to deliver your project successfully regardless of your location. If you are a part of a large organisation, we can work directly with across teams to ensure the rollout of the final project is seamless.

Here are few of the services we offer,

• iOS App Development for iOS, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch
  • Android App development for Phones, Tablets, Android Wear
  • Backend data management systems
  • eCommerce, payment systems and shopping carts
  • App marketing and social engagement
  • Custom software applications

Canberra 2609
  • 350 Rhode Island Street
    San Francisco, CA 94103
  • Sri Lanka

Australian Federal Government, Bendix, BeyondBlue, Australian Media Group, City of Bunbury Council, Australian Natural Therapies Association, Local and Regional Councils.

iOS & Android App Dev for Community Organization

"There were no project management issues, and their communication was excellent."

2016 - 2017

Based on existing layouts and wireframes, Elegant Media developed iOS and Android apps. Both apps included a push notification system and a GPS functionality.

Coordinator, Community Organization

The apps offered an efficient, productive way to interact with large audiences. Elegant Media communicated clearly about the project, issued frequent updates, and delivered within the deadline. Their designs were clean and attractive.

I am a coordinator of a community organization.

What challenge were you trying to address with Elegant Media?

We needed app development.

The app was developed to facilitate interaction with the audience that participates in our community events. Our in-house design team provided some wireframes and layouts, which we passed on to Elegant Media. According to UX requirements, they came up with two changes.

The app has a GPS feature. We run about four events a year and can attract about 200 guests for one. When the audience arrives at the venue, the application sends them push notifications with more information about the event. The application also allows us to update our audience.

Initially, they developed the app for iOS. They worked on Android development the following year.

We were in contact with a project manager and a few business analysts.

How did you come to work with Elegant Media?

After we had already approached them, we found out that one of our committee members had worked with them. That referral helped us to choose Elegant Media. For the initial inquiry stage, however, we found them online.

We spent $28,000.

We worked with them in 2016 for iOS development and in 2017 for Android.

The application is really helpful. We still use it, and our audience is very happy with it. It's the primary way we engage with our audience. We wouldn’t have any engagement without the app, since we don’t do any email marketing.

How did Elegant Media perform from a project management standpoint?

There were no project management issues. Their communication was excellent, which was one of the things I appreciated most. They updated us every two weeks on their progress.

Their designs were amazing, crystal clear, and modern. Their pricing was good, and everything went well.

I would like to see a minimum amount of testing rounds. It took about three rounds of testing, but I would’ve liked them to test properly before they sent anything to us.

iOS & Andriod App Dev for Jewelry Store

“Our customers and independent network have all enjoyed the end product.”

Elegant Media replaced the previous dev firm, starting from scratch. They created three design concepts for a promotional Android and iOS app and implemented a unique jewelry animation technique.

Sydney, Australia
Marketing Manager, Jewelry Store

Elegant Media met all deadlines and maintained constant contact throughout the engagement. The app launched last year and has received positive feedback from users. The entire project was smooth and easy.

I’m the marketing manager of a jewelry store.

What challenge were you trying to address with Elegant Media?

We needed an iOS and Android app to showcase our jewelry. Our current developer wasn’t working out, so we needed a new partner.

When Elegant Media took over, we transferred the old agency’s work to them, which included wireframes and a design concept. They created three more concepts, though, and we decided to use theirs. The product is a promotional app, so customers can look at our products and send us an inquiry. I wanted to implement jewelry animation, and Elegant Media found a unique way to do that.

The account manager was my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Elegant Media?

We spent about a year looking for an app developer. Elegant Media was our second choice. We originally selected a different company but weren’t happy, so we returned to Elegant Media.

We spent around $30,000.

We worked with them for almost all of 2017.

I’m happy with the work they did. We participated in an annual jewelry conference and were specifically asked about our app. Our customers and independent network have all enjoyed the end product.

How did Elegant Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They met all of our deadlines, and their communication was amazing.

We were happy with the whole experience.

Hire them.

iOS & Android App for Emoji App Startup

“It was a good outcome.”

2016 - 2017

Elegant Media developed a paid emoji application for iOS and Android. They also helped out with social media marketing to jumpstart sales and visibility.

Don Wanni
Founder, Madface

The app that Elegant Media developed is well-liked by users who enjoy its user experience and design, images, and colors. The team delivered excellent project management through continuous updates and transparency in their task portal. They offer reasonable pricing for top quality work.

I’m the founder of Madface, an emoji app startup.

What challenge were you trying to address with Elegant Media?

I needed someone to develop my emoji app.

I had a couple of meetings with them. They understood my concept and came back to me with the requirement document for me to confirm. After I signed the proposal, they did the wireframes. I approved the wireframes and then, they developed my emoji app for iOS and Android. It’s a paid app. It’s now live.

They also helped me with social media marketing to get an initial boost.

My main contacts were with a project manager and a QA engineer. They had 8–10 people working on the project.

How did you come to work with Elegant Media?

They were referred to me. There are only 2–3 other companies in Melbourne that are in the market for app development. Elegant Media is on the top of the list.

I spent $37,000.

We worked together from 2016 until 2017. It took about eight months from the time of the proposal until it was available in the App Store.

I have no complaints. I initially thought their pricing was high, but I've talked to other people who have developed apps and found that my price was reasonable. Users really like the UX and the design in terms of images and colors. It was a good outcome.

How did Elegant Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management was brilliant. They gave updates every two weeks. We had access to the project management portal to keep track of what was going on and how many tasks were being done.

They created a really cool app.

We went through two QA rounds. I like that they reduced the number of revisions at the last stage.

I highly recommend anyone who wants to start a mobile app. They are the right people to go to.

I would recommend them to anyone.

iOS & Android App for Sports Social Network

“I’m really happy with the engineering they’ve done.”

2017 - 2018

Elegant Media designed and developed an iOS and Android app for a sports social network. They integrated a messaging feature,which allows users to comment in real time, and provided marketing services.

Owner, Sports Social Network Startup

The app ranked first in the active sports category and received many positive reviews. Although time was lost in the design phase, the project was still delivered on time in the end. Elegant Media communicated well, but should focus more on advertising themselves, since they provide strong value.

We’re a sports social network.

What challenge were you trying to address with Elegant Media?

We needed someone to develop our apps.

We had the idea to develop an image-based social media app for active sports, like surfing. When people are out on the water, they can take photos and upload them onto the app. Elegant Media took our concept and came up with a plan to realize it for iOS and Android. They integrated a messaging function where people can comment on the image, so it’s like getting real time updates. They also helped us with a three-month marketing campaign to get the initial boost.

There was a project manager who dealt with the entire team, but we interacted with two people total.

How did you come to work with Elegant Media?

We found them through an online search and were impressed with their proposal.

We spent between $78,000.

We worked together for six months between 2017 and 2018.

The marketing campaign was helpful and we ranked in the top position in the active sports category. I get very positive feedback about how smart the app is. They did the engineering right and it performs really well.

How did Elegant Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Our communication was fantastic. We went one week past the design deadline, but were caught up by the time we finished.

Their client services and communication were excellent. I’m really happy with the engineering they’ve done.

They're a great company that provides good value for your money. They have to work on advertising themselves more in order to make their services better known.