Mexican Digital Agency focused on Apps Development

Ehecatl is a growing Mexican technology company, which offers software services for industrial sectors such as logistics, legal, manufacturing, retail, and related.

We provide sustainable software solutions for mobility, collaboration and versatility Our experience is to align the client's IT investments with their strategic planning imperatives, reduce costs and increase profitability.

The services we offer are on-demand software, enterprise mobile applications, state-of-the-art software development outsourcing, new software product consultancy, cloud solutions and business websites, with agile methodologies and our own Ehecatl best practices, based in proven solutions with our clients.

Hutchinson Ports Holding, Mazda Veracruz, FMC technologies, BAIC, TecPetrol

App Development for Cleaning Services Company

"They have been very respectful of deadlines and that has helped us to develop a great deal of trust in them."

Sep. 2019 - Ongoing

Ehecatl developed a mobile app for iOS and Android, taking over for a previous provider.

Manager, Clean & Fixed

The client is pleased with Ehecatl's work and commitments to deadlines. They smoothed over issues with the previous provider that were hindering progress and provided robust project management. Customers will encounter an efficient partner with substantive app development experience.

I am the operations manager at a cleaning services company.

What challenges were you trying to address with Ehecatl?

We developed our mobile app with another agency but there were some irregularities in the process so I decided to find another company to help me with everything related to the app.

The app was developed for both Android and iOS.

We worked with about 5 people.

How did you come to work with Ehecatl?

I did some online research on Google and found Ehecatl. I noticed they had the experience in what I was looking for and had a meeting with them. I liked their proposal and decided to work with them.

We’ve spent about 80,000-100,00 Mexican Pesos ($3,700-$4,600 USD).

We started working with them a year ago and are continuing our collaboration.

We’ve had a great experience with them. They have done a great job and have met all of our requests.

How did Ehecatl perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management has been great. They have been very respectful of deadlines and that has helped us to develop a great deal of trust in them. I am very satisfied with their services.

We had complications when we had to migrate to their servers, as the company we were working with before wasn’t providing us with the codes and other information we needed. Ehecatl responded very well to this. They did a great job and managed to solve this very efficiently.

I couldn’t say anything so far.

App Development for Logistics & Supply Chain Company

“They were always proactive about suggesting new ideas.”

2016 - Ongoing

Ehecatl handles the app development for a logistics and supply chain company. They resolved app issues and bugs and built it using Xcode, Android Studio, and Java. The app is available on iOS and Android.

Edward Flores
Digital Innovations Manager, Hutchinson Ports Mexico

Ehecatl resolved all of the app's bugs and issues, and the new platform is functionally stable. There are over 10,000 users and the partner receives 30,000 daily consultations because of Ehecatl's work. Flexibility, proactivity, and adaptability are hallmarks of their work.

I’m the digital innovations manager at a global logistics and supply chain company.

What challenges were you trying to address with Ehecatl?

When I joined my firm, I inherited an app that had been previously created by other consultants. The app had many issues and bugs so when I received it, I decided not to continue with the same consultancy firm. My challenge was finding a new consultancy that could resolve the app’s bugs.

The app provides services for my firm’s other locations throughout the country. App users can view the step-by-step processing timeline for their container shipments. They can see if their container has arrived at the port, if it’s been unloaded, if it’s in transit, etc.

Ehecatl built a native app using Xcode, Android Studio, and Java. The app was created for iOS and Android.

We had two developers working on the iOS app and two for Android. We also had a project manager.

How did you come to work with Ehecatl?

When I started looking for firms, I was mainly searching in Mexico City because although they’re expensive, there are several there. Then, I started looking nearby because I thought we had some good local talent available.

During this time, I remembered I had met Ehecatl at a local technology event so I contacted them. They were very flexible in adapting to our needs, and we immediately started working on the app.

We’ve invested $400,000.

We started working together in January 2016, and our partnership is ongoing.

We currently have more than 10,000 users on the app and 30,000 consultations a day. It’s a niche-oriented app so that explains the big number. As for Ehecatl’s work, I’m very happy with them. We have an internal evaluation system in the company for all of our suppliers, and they’ve always received a high score. Thanks to them, the app went from being chaotic to completely stable.

How did Ehecalt perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management was great. I know their team may have a different project management style, but they were extremely flexible in adapting to ours. They were always proactive about suggesting new ideas.

They took our chaotic app and made it functional. I go to sleep with peace of mind every day because I know the app is working without any issues.

We all have something to improve on. Whenever we had any issues, I talked to them directly and they made the necessary adjustments.

App Development for Car Dealership

"The tool has also improved communication with our team and clients."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Ehecatl developed various solutions for a car sales company. The team built an app for business processes.

Ivan Benitez
IT Manager, Mazda Picacho

The team at Ehecatl met expectations. They provide high-quality work. Their communicative approach complemented their professional management style.

I’m an IT manager at a car sales company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ehecatl?

We hired Ehecatl to develop an application and a few inner solutions for the company.

The intranet that they developed was for time and attendance. The app allowed our clients to create an account to check for services, maintenance history, make phone calls, and create appointments. Their team used .NET, JavaScript, and HTML.

It was a team of no more than five.

How did you come to work with Ehecatl?

We researched online. Their team got our attention because of their previous experience with another local automotive agency.

We started working with Ehecatl in March or April of this year.

We’re very satisfied. The solution is excellent. Internally, we have better employment management. The tool has also improved communication with our team and clients.

How did Ehecatl perform from a project management standpoint?

The communication was top-notch.

Everything was good.

I couldn’t say anything about this.

AR App Dev for Industrial Lubricants Wholesale Company

"Ehecatl’s team is straightforward, willing to offer the best solutions."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

For multiple projects, Ehecatl provided AR/VR work for an industrial wholesaler. The team worked on an Android application.

Ricardo Gutierrez
CTO, Dmtress

The app is awaiting publication. The team at Ehecatl is hardworking and dedicated. Customers can expect a transparent team that meets deadlines.

Introduce your business and your position there.

I’m the IT manager at a company that specializes in industrial lubricants wholesale.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ehecatl?

We hired Ehecatl for AR/VR work that would attract new clients.

The first project we had with Ehecatl was for an AR app built for Android. It was an app for an AI calendar. The next project involved adding shopping features to the app. They also assisted with VR work.

I worked directly with two people.

How did you come to work with Ehecatl?

We’ve had bad experiences with agencies we’ve worked with before. When someone referred Ehecatl, we decided to try them out.

We’ve invested around 20,000 Mexican pesos (approximately $1,027 USD).

Our engagement with their team started 2 months ago.

We’re finished with the project, but waiting for publishing. Ehecatl’s team is straightforward, willing to offer the best solutions.

How did Ehecatl perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team met all deadlines. They even finished before we expected.

I appreciated how clear they were on the details of the project. We’re new to these kinds of projects, so they were patient with us.

Maybe they could visit their clients more often. While I was able to go to their offices frequently, their team could’ve come to ours as well.

Tool Development for Healthcare Company

"They are an up-to-date and very professional team."

Feb. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Ehecatl developed tools for a healthcare company. The team was responsible for creating a medical calculator to streamline healthcare worker's process.

Mexico
Eric Ortiz
Medical Oncologist, Healthcare Company

The engagement met the needs and expectations of the internal team. Ehecatl establishes a smooth workflow through effective project management. The team is professional and knowledgeable.

Healthcare

For what projects/services did your company hire Ehecatl?

Development of tools that make the healthcare work more efficient

Saving time and a better healthcare performance

How did you select Ehecatl?

Searching on internet

Medical calculator according formulas by speciality

Doctors from different specialities

We can use the medical formulas in order to reach a diagnostic, or to adjust a treatment.

So efficient

They are an up-to-date and very professional team.

No, i am very satisfied

Overall Score A very proffesional and efficient team. The best app developers that i have ever met.
    Excellent
    Suitable.
    Excellent
    Very likely

Web Dev for Recruitment Company

"They are always proposing different solutions that, with their expertise, they know are better..."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Ehecatl provided web development services.

Javier Gasteasoro Sevilla
CEO, Basset Soluciones

Internal stakeholders are happy with the results of the partnership. Due to the enhanced website, engagement with the target audience has increased. Productive meetings were a highlight of the collaboration.

We are a HHRR company, providing recruitment and evaluation to our clients.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ehecatl?

Web page development.

To give easy access to our services to our customers and users (candidates)

Well recommended from a business school.

Access to our webpage so clients can see information about their ongoing services as soon as we update them, eliminating communication through email and phone.

Up to five.

My clients tend to require more services than before and recommend us with coworkers and colleagues.

With scheduled meetings with Ehecatl, we advanced as much as Basset needs to.

They are always proposing different solutions that, with their expertise, they know are better for BASSET.

Not really.

Fast and effective.
    The best service I've had (have worked with two other developers).