Website Design, SEO & Digital Marketing Services

What do we do?

Egochi is a renowned website design & internet marketing agency and is known to create interactive business website's for customers and promote them through on-page SEO/off-page SEO and effective digital marketing strategies.

What's the aim & Skillset?

At Egochi we understand our clients need and their vision which enables our team to deliver the work with precision and 100% satisfaction. It's not just smart work or hard work... it's both.

The company has a team of in-house developers, coders and platform experts for WordPress, Squarespace, Shopify all under one roof. The SEO team is focused on link building & backlink generation on High PR & DA sites which help businesses rank their websites high on search engines like Google, Yahoo.

Lastly,

This is just a short introduction to Egochi. We have done a lot in the market like web design, SEO, graphic design, branding, traditional marketing and well a bunch more to name but the bottom line is we are good at what we do. If you need a company that is dedicated towards the work and gets the job done, get in touch.

Sun Prairire, WI
  • 137 E Wilson St, Suite 102
    Madison, WI 53703
  • 111 NE 1st St
    Miami, FL 33132

The best SEO company for Small & Mid Sized Businesses and especially startups. When we design a website, we keep the SEO basics in mind and create a good site structure from the beginning which helps the website to be noticed by search engines from day one of the launch date.

SEO is important for every business to get noticed by potential clients and at Egochi we understand this and help you rank higher in search results.

SEO is vital for your business in order to grow online. Egochi helps you optimize your website and make you rank higher on search engines.

SEO Improvements for Art Retailer

"Their team is highly professional and are always ready to help."

Mar. - Sept. 2018

Egochi performed an extensive site audit to identify areas to improve SEO. They then revamped existing page designs and added new ones, including a blog and sales pages with photos as well as an email campaign.

Madison, Wisconsin
Kierra Pita
Marketing Head, BitterSweet Arts

Monthly site visitors more increased by over 800%, and sales have grown by 68% thanks to Egochi's SEO strategies. The team boasts outstanding customer service. Staff members are quick to respond to any issues big or small.

I am the marketing manager at Bittersweet Arts, located in Milwaukee, WI. My job is to market the companies website and promote it online to grow sales.

For what projects/services did your company hire Egochi?

We hired Egochi for strategic technical SEO and also for boosting our rankings online, we sell handcrafted artwork online and were lacking in SEO, we had a quick discussion with John from Egochi and he understood our requirements.

Once I signed up with them they quickly gave us a detailed report of the roadmap to their SEO process. In less than 3 months, we now receive a ton of traffic and our sales have boosted as well. I am really happy with the work and support provided by them.

Our main goal was to grow our visitors as our website traffic was declining along with the sales. We wanted to improve these factors and also get the guidelines that our I and my marketing staff can do ourselves to maintain the position in the long run.

We found Egochi online when we searched for "Madison SEO" on Google. We found the company to be really impressive as they were ranking on top search terms themselves like Milwaukee SEO, Madison SEO, Sun Prairie SEO, Waunakee SEO and more.. This appealed to us and we were sold instantly.

We started with a discussion over the phone about how our website is dipping and losing its online value and credibility. The artwork industry was booming however we were not and this was a big problem for us.

Egochi performed an SEO Audit were they pin pointed many missing SEO elements in our website and related pages that needed to be fixed for better rankings.

Our Google Maps listing was also optimized correctly and now we also show up in Google maps in the second position for local search results. My website rankings and traffic has been booming and I am really glad to have hired Egochi.

We directly spoke with Jobin John, the owner of Egochi and also the business head of the company. I must say, with his busy schedule he always had time for us and was available for us. He gave us updates and discussed the monthly reports in person which was amazing. This was a very professional and effective way to get the job done.

We used to get around 1000 to 1500 visitors on a monthly basis however now the number has grown to 8000 to 10000 visitors each month. Our website looks better, as is aimed at conversions, earlier we did not have a call to action in place but now we have everything in place.

We have a email marketing campaign set through MailChimp, We also have sales pages well optimized with nice attractive pics and as I see well optimized, all pages rank higher and our best sellers are getting noticed and sold more and more.

We also have a blog and as per Egochi's recommendations we post content articles on a regular basis. The sales has grown by 68% after hiring them.

How did the Egochi perform from a project management standpoint?

Their customer service is outstanding, we could email them or call them anytime and somebody was always there to answer our questions. Their team is highly professional and are always ready to help. I emailed them for small things like updates, reports and called them when I had an issues or sales related questions.

What impresses you about Egochi?

There are so many things I could say about Egochi that impresses me as a client. A few things would be that their knowledge on SEO is remarkable however what makes their services even better is their professional approach and after sales support.

I wish they could start an online course or sell some training modules to teach what they do as I would like my marketing team to be well versed with SEO as well.

Overall Score They did it all for us and had it all. Good job done with SEO, professional, easy to communicate and work as a team.
    The scheduling process was easy and fast.
    Worth every penny spent. I got a good ROI so I am really happy to have spent that money.
    They achieved the target and expectations with flying colors.
    I will recommend them as they were just outstanding.

Digital Marketing for Paintball Recreation Business

"I would recommend Egochi to others because of the results that they provide and their responsiveness and professionalism."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Egochi took over the development of a website, with the goal of improving brand recognition and revenue. They continue to use SEO techniques to generate local B2B clients interested in a recreation facility.

Phoenix Metro Area
Owner, Paintball Recreation Business

Egochi rapidly developed and launched an attractive website, which led to a huge increase in leads and sales from target customers. They are recommended to others who want to quickly generate leads and for their responsiveness at all times of the day.

I am the owner of a paintball recreation business in the Phoenix area. We cater to individuals that want to have outdoor fun. We also target corporate clients for employee outings. Many local companies send their employee groups periodically for team building and recreation.

What challenge were you trying to address with Egochi?

We were not generating enough new business so we wanted to utilize the Internet for branding purposes. Our first goal was increasing revenue. We wanted a strong return on investment in the first year so we could continue the work. The experience we provide is enjoyable so it's really about finding the right people in our area.

Egochi helped us launch a brand-new website within 24 hours. They continue to help with search engine optimization and organic rankings.

How did you come to work with Egochi?

I found Egochi through an Internet search and decided to hire them for 1 year. I stressed to them that we needed to grow sales right away so we would have money to continue the work long-term.

How much have you invested with Egochi?

We’ve spent over $50,000 on their services.

We started working with them in March 0217, and the engagement is ongoing.

So far, we have been successful with our goals. We have measured the growth in incoming leads and it has improved significantly. Now, it takes me a couple of hours every day to respond to all of the email leads that come through. I am optimistic that we can generate enough new sales this year to keep the work going.

We have increased revenue, thanks to an attractive platform. I enjoy my new WordPress website, and it's helping us attract new corporate clients. For example, we were able to sign on a company that sends its employees about every 3 months. We seem to be moving in the right direction and have strengthened our brand recognition locally.

How did Egochi perform from a project management standpoint?

Egochi works 24 hours a day. I can email or reach them on Skype at any time. They are always around and always responsive if I need help.

What did you find most impressive about Egochi?

I would recommend Egochi to others because of their results, their responsiveness, and their professionalism.

Overall Score I would give a perfect score because I'm very happy with their services.
    They are always punctual and hit deadlines.
    I think the cost is fair and the ROI is positive.
    The quality is strong.
    I have recommended them to someone who will probably hire them soon.