Website Design, SEO & Digital Marketing Services

What do we do?

Egochi is a renowned website design & internet marketing agency and is known to create interactive business website's for customers and promote them through on-page SEO/off-page SEO and effective digital marketing strategies.

What's the aim & Skillset?

At Egochi we understand our clients need and their vision which enables our team to deliver the work with precision and 100% satisfaction. It's not just smart work or hard work... it's both.

The company has a team of in-house developers, coders and platform experts for WordPress, Squarespace, Shopify all under one roof. The SEO team is focused on link building & backlink generation on High PR & DA sites which help businesses rank their websites high on search engines like Google, Yahoo.

Lastly,

This is just a short introduction to Egochi. We have done a lot in the market like web design, SEO, graphic design, branding, traditional marketing and well a bunch more to name but the bottom line is we are good at what we do. If you need a company that is dedicated towards the work and gets the job done, get in touch.

2768 Bailey Rd.
Sun Prairire, WI 53590
333 W Brown Deer Rd g ste, , WI , USA
Milwaukee, WI 53217
137 E Wilson St, Suite 102
Madison, WI 53703

The best SEO company for Small & Mid Sized Businesses and especially startups. When we design a website, we keep the SEO basics in mind and create a good site structure from the beginning which helps the website to be noticed by search engines from day one of the launch date.

SEO is important for every business to get noticed by potential clients and at Egochi we understand this and help you rank higher in search results.

SEO is vital for your business in order to grow online. Egochi helps you optimize your website and make you rank higher on search engines.

Digital Marketing for Paintball Recreation Business

"I would recommend Egochi to others because of the results that they provide and their responsiveness and professionalism."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Egochi took over the development of a website, with the goal of improving brand recognition and revenue. They continue to use SEO techniques to generate local B2B clients interested in a recreation facility.

Phoenix Metro Area
Owner, Paintball Recreation Business

Egochi rapidly developed and launched an attractive website, which led to a huge increase in leads and sales from target customers. They are recommended to others who want to quickly generate leads and for their responsiveness at all times of the day.

I am the owner of a paintball recreation business in the Phoenix area. We cater to individuals that want to have outdoor fun. We also target corporate clients for employee outings. Many local companies send their employee groups periodically for team building and recreation.

What challenge were you trying to address with Egochi?

We were not generating enough new business so we wanted to utilize the Internet for branding purposes. Our first goal was increasing revenue. We wanted a strong return on investment in the first year so we could continue the work. The experience we provide is enjoyable so it's really about finding the right people in our area.

Egochi helped us launch a brand-new website within 24 hours. They continue to help with search engine optimization and organic rankings.

How did you come to work with Egochi?

I found Egochi through an Internet search and decided to hire them for 1 year. I stressed to them that we needed to grow sales right away so we would have money to continue the work long-term.

How much have you invested with Egochi?

We’ve spent over $50,000 on their services.

We started working with them in March 0217, and the engagement is ongoing.

So far, we have been successful with our goals. We have measured the growth in incoming leads and it has improved significantly. Now, it takes me a couple of hours every day to respond to all of the email leads that come through. I am optimistic that we can generate enough new sales this year to keep the work going.

We have increased revenue, thanks to an attractive platform. I enjoy my new WordPress website, and it's helping us attract new corporate clients. For example, we were able to sign on a company that sends its employees about every 3 months. We seem to be moving in the right direction and have strengthened our brand recognition locally.

How did Egochi perform from a project management standpoint?

Egochi works 24 hours a day. I can email or reach them on Skype at any time. They are always around and always responsive if I need help.

What did you find most impressive about Egochi?

I would recommend Egochi to others because of their results, their responsiveness, and their professionalism.

Overall Score I would give a perfect score because I'm very happy with their services.
    They are always punctual and hit deadlines.
    I think the cost is fair and the ROI is positive.
    The quality is strong.
    I have recommended them to someone who will probably hire them soon.