Brilliance Hatched.

Eggs Media is website design company focused on creating appealing, yet functional websites that ensure success. We have the expertise and knowledge to integrate strategy, design, and development into a high-quality product that will boost any brand's online presence.

We put our client first and always work to fully understand our clients in order to best represent their brand and achieve satisfaction. We take the time to get a thorough understanding of your organization, your professional challenges, and your unique needs before developing a product or strategy for your business. We continuously invest in development and strive always to offer high-quality services at reasonable prices.

As part of online marketing solutions, we offer:

Web Development/Website Design
Graphic Design
Search Engine Optimization
SEO Content Writing
Mobile Application Development
Social Media Marketing

Don't scramble your eggs, let us bridge the gap & help them hatch and soar!

• 21 Kodiak Crescent, Suite 200
    Toronto, ON M3J 3E5

Rapid Capital (http://rapidcapital.ca), The Sutor House (https://thesutorhouse.com), Resolute Asset Management (http://resoluteasset.ca), Gen-Do Mindbody Institute (https://gen-do.com), CanProperty Investments (http://canproperty.com), Supershade - Hunter Douglas Window Fashions (http://supershade.ca), RAK Advisory (http://rakadvisory.com)

Rapid Capital

Virtual Details

Somi Realty (Logo)

Supershade

Web Design and Dev for Equipment Leasing Firm

"One of the best suppliers, in any industry, I have ever worked with."

Feb. - June 2019

Eggs Media designed and developed a website. They identified issues with a previous website, provided text content, and integrated an existing CRM.

Keith Davey
Marketing Director, Equilease

Their involvement has generated more site visits and contacts from prospective customers, as well as praise from users. Eggs Media also drove the site to the first page of search engines.  They're a reliable partner with a good deal of expertise.

Equilease is an equipment lease financing company. We provide a wide variety of equipment leases to businesses across Canada ranging from $2,000 to upwards of $500,000. I am the Marketing Director here at Equilease. This year we are trying to step up our marketing activities, starting with the website.

For what projects/services did your company hire Eggs Media?

We are putting a focus on overhauling our marketing activities and content. The first major step along those lines was to give our outdated website a much-needed refresh. Our original plan was to simply update graphics and text but it quickly became apparent that a ground-up rebuild would be more effective.

The main priority was a website with a more modern look and feel. We wanted to cut back on unnecessary content and streamline the navigation. We need a place for customers to contact us and to have those inquiries pushed to reps directly. We also needed a direct connection to our CRM so reps could generate leads and opportunities in the system. Finally, we needed to maintain legacy rate calculators that many of our vendors had integrated on their site.

After getting references and searching online we contacted about five potential vendors, including the one who designed our previous site. After calls or visits with each, Eggs Media was the one that best understood the scope of what we needed. They understood our desire for a small, simple and modern site.

What also really impressed us was their ability to dive into our current site during the first meeting, point out issues and generate solutions right away. Instead of meeting with a salesman, we met with a developer who would be with us the whole way.

Given some of our very specific needs and tie-ins to our CRM, we worked very closely with Eggs Media during development. Equilease provided all the text content and worked with Eggs Media to come up with a layout that worked both technically and logically. We gave Eggs Media total freedom to develop the look and feel that tied in with our logo and colors. Very little guidance was needed here.

On the Equilease side, I was the main point of contact and handled most of the content and technical details. Our IT was also involved in getting the CRM connected and the legacy calculators coded. On the Eggs Media side, we had one consistent project manger. He was there from the first meeting to final delivery (and ongoing as we make further updates).

Beyond him, I am not sure how the team was composed. We met a few of the developers during the first meeting but never beyond that. I think it is a positive sign that there was never a major issue that required a larger team meeting.

Analytically, we are getting significantly more site visits and website contacts. We are now consistently on the front page of search engines and we do not have dead pages indexed as we had previously. We have received many compliments on our site from an industry that generally lags behind in the online world (I hate to say it, but many of our competitors need an update even more than we did). We even have some updates in the pipeline to further improve efficiency and analytics.

Most communication was done through email, with a few calls for some of the more complicated sections. Deadlines were almost always met. Most of the misses were a result of changing targets or specifications on our side—most of the time, they still managed to get it done anyway.

Having one point of contact, who was clearly knowledgeable himself, was very helpful in keeping confusion minimal and keeping me (very NOT knowledgeable) updated on what was going on and why. I even started to learn some things by the end.

Right from our first meeting, they showed how knowledgeable and keen they were. As soon as we started looking at the existing site, they started coming up with ideas and pointing out potential issues. All the questions I had were easily answered - technical, artistic, logistical. I appreciated that technical areas were explained in terms that I could understand, which help me feel more in control and avoid any surprises coming up from misunderstandings.

They have even continued to support some small additions to the site outside of scope which has been lifesaving. They are a long term partner—not just a one-off developer.

Any suggestions for improvement would be nitpicking. Maybe a more formal plan (timelines, responsibilities, technical specs) would be helpful, especially if the website is bigger—however it did not create any issues for us. My only other advice would be communication timing.

During some crucial stages, responses could be a little slow. However, I usually found out they had dove into the issue right away and weren't wasting time responding until it was fixed—it may not work for everyone, but once I figured it out, it was fine.

Overall Score They are one of the best companies I have ever gotten to work with. Great work, great team.
    Met all our deadlines, even when we changes specs. Generally easy to get in contact with and set things up.
    More than affordable. They don't try to expand the project to what it doesn't need to be.
    It was exactly what we wanted. Looks great. Everything works perfectly. they are very attentive to anything that comes up.
    They were excellent. One of the best suppliers, in any industry, I have ever worked with.

Web Dev for Professional Coaching Platform

“Whenever I had ideas to bring the project to the next level, they were always met with encouragement.”

Jan. - May. 2019

Eggs Media revamped two websites. They added an e-commerce component to facilitate the sale of books on one platform and also integrated scheduling capabilities with Calendly.

Paulette Pommells
Founder, Creative Choices for the 21st Century Lawyer Inc.

Both websites were completed successfully and received positive acclaim. One site received so much visitation that separate hosting arrangements had to be made to accommodate the increased traffic. Customers can expect to work with seasoned professionals that consistently rise to meet challenges.

I’m the CEO of Creative Choices or the 21st Century Inc., a Toronto based coaching and training company that deals with the legal profession exclusively.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eggs Media?

I hired them to rebuild two of my websites. For the first site, it was on an old platform and it was just dated. It felt a little bit tired and I wasn’t excited about it any longer. I needed something that was fresh that would match where I am now in my business.

I also sell e-books, so I wanted to have an integrated e-commerce aspect. Previously, I was selling them off of a third-party vendor site, and I wanted control of the whole process.

I didn’t have an initial plan for the second website.

They completely revamped both sites. For the first website, they took the time to ask what my interests were in terms of other websites, what I wanted to accomplish with it, and what stylistic aspects I wanted to include. They were pretty thorough in having me fill out forms and questionnaires beforehand.

They took all the information and provided me with a first cut. They added a Calendly integration to book initial consultations on my calendar, as well as an e-commerce component.

I really liked the way they put together a vision of everything in a way that I wouldn’t have been able to on my own; I’m a creative person, but not in regards to IT. For example, on my home page, they had different place holders for everything I would need. I don’t know if it was intentional on their part, but being a creative person, it allowed me to look at the template and see it as a canvas where I could apply a personal touch. There was definitely enough room for me to leave my creative imprint.

I only worked with Baldo (Manager Web Design/Development, Eggs Media). I was a little suspicious of that in the beginning because I didn’t know if I would like working with one person. My sense at the beginning is that I wanted to know the team. With time, I appreciated only going through one person because it just simplified things.

How did you come to work with Eggs Media?

I found Eggs Media on Clutch.co while performing some research. I had interviewed quite a few vendors, and I just really liked Baldo’s approach. He was quick to get back to me, while some of the other website development companies never even got back to me.

The information he asked for during our discovery meeting made me feel comfortable and confident that he and his team knew what they were doing. Their price point was also mid-range, in comparison to other companies, which worked out well for me.

For both websites, I spent over $10,000.

We began working together in July 2018, and our engagement lasted until May 2019.

The work for the first website spanned July 2018–January 2019, while the work for the second website spanned January –May 2019.

For the first website, we received so many visitors that we had to change the hosting company to accommodate the increased traffic, which I wasn’t expecting. I’ve also had increased business calls, because of the calendar scheduling function they added with Calendly.

How did Eggs Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Baldo did a fantastic job. He was very efficient and got back to me very quickly. I never needed to speak with anyone else because he made me feel like all of my need and concerns were taken care of.

I’m a particular person and when I have a vision, I can be quite stubborn about it; I appreciated that I was never made to feel like something was an issue or a challenge, or that somebody was rolling their eyes at me, especially since I don’t have an IT background. Oftentimes, I’d ask basic questions several times, and I was never put down or made to feel like an idiot. Whenever I had ideas to bring the project to the next level, they were always met with encouragement. The whole process was collaborative and very respectful.

Since Baldo was the only project manager, whenever he was busy there would be a lag in his response. This wasn’t the rule, but the exception. Maybe if there were other people monitoring his email, confirming that they’ve received it and will respond to it shortly, it would help during those lags. That’s my only critique.

Custom Web Dev for Venture Capital Firm

"The final product came out better than expected."

June - Dec. 2018

Eggs Media designed and developed a custom, web-based software solution. The team also built a website to house the product.

Shyan Royaie
Founder & CEO, Venture Dawn Inc.

At the outset of the project, Eggs Media delivered a comprehensive proposal that detailed each phase of development, including pricing and timelines. Flexible and committed, the team managed fluctuating requirements to create an exceptional solution.

I am the Founder and CEO of Venture Dawn Inc., a venture capital intermediary that aims to foster relationships and business agreements between prospective venture capital investors (Firms and Angel Investors) and startup companies with strong traction and proof of product market fit.

For what projects/services did your company hire Eggs Media?

Being a new company ourselves, we needed to find a reliable company to head the development of our website. This was extremely important to us due to the nature of our business plan, we offer both in person and online services which is why we needed the online portion of our company to be up to par with our expectations. We worked with Eggs Media to develop a custom software that was built into our site for our clients to use.

Our goals for this project were to develop and release a product that was up to our standards as a company, we work with a clientele that pays close attention to detail for a living which is why it was imperative for us to release a website that met the standards of the industry we work with.

We spent an extensive amount of time interviewing prospective development companies in hopes of finding the perfect fit for us. We has both online and in person meetings to discuss a plan and future steps in an effort to lay out an outline that would lead us to detailed and efficient success. More than 5 companies were being considered at the time but Eggs Media impressed us the most in their in person meeting.

They conducted the majority of the designing and all of the development of our custom software and our website. We allowed Eggs Media to take creative liberties on the project and we did not regret it. The final product came out better than expected. Throughout the duration of our time working with them, a multitude of aspects changed about the project and plan, Eggs Media adapted to all of our requests and delivered a product that was exactly what we asked for.

We personally met with 3 members of the team who then delegated the work to other members of their company. I do not have an exact number of how many individuals worked on the project but I have reason to believe it was between 5-10 people due to the different aspects that were required for our project.

This project had an immense impact on the future of our company as it dealt with the main avenue to our online reputation.

Prior to the beginning of the project, and before any payments were made, Eggs Media formulated a business proposal that outlined all of the future steps that were to be taken along with the cost of each phase of development. Asana was used to keep us up to date on which phase of development was being working on and Google Docs were used as an easy method of project related dialogue.

What we found most impressive about Eggs Media was their ability and willingness to adapt to changing circumstances, our project was altered numerous times to match our evolving business plan. These alterations were embraced and carried out with high quality and detail.

There is very little for this company to improve and if you are looking for someone to manufacture flaws in this company for the sake of this section, you are asking the wrong person.

Website Development for Bitcoin Price Betting Service

"Eggs Media met all deadlines—from the graphic design to applying the API—in order to make the website go live."

Apr. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Eggs Media developed a custom website that allows users to place simple bets using bitcoin. They integrated a third-party API to automatically pay out profits.

Bahrain
Mazen Ahmed Jawad Ali
Owner, FlashCoin

The new website exceeds expectations. Eggs Media's ability to learn about bitcoin technology helped them meet deadlines and produce on-time deliverables. They also offered useful tactical advice that was subsequently implemented.

I’m the owner of FlashCoin, a bitcoin price betting service.

For what projects/services did your company hire Eggs Media?

I hired Eggs Media to build my website from scratch.

I wanted to create a website where anyone can place a simple bet in digital currency, without any complications.

It took hard research and many emails to find an agency who could understand my vision of creating a simple betting website.

Eggs Media was responsible for designing and building my website from scratch. They also used third-party API for the chart that automatically distributes the profit to players.

I worked with a design team, a research team for applying the blockchain technology, and a content writing team.

Communication was very open. Eggs Media gave me weekly updates, and even provided a few ideas for the website.

I was really impressed that Eggs Media met the deadline, even though it was the first time they’d worked on a project around blockchain technology.

No, not for them. For us, we will work in adding more digital currencies other than bitcoin.

Overall Score They did an excellent job.
    Less expensive compared to other companies.
    Amazingly organized team, with open communication.
    I've already referred people to them because they are the best.

WordPress Web Design for Publishing Company

"They answered every question no matter how minor. I felt at ease to ask about processes that I didn’t understand."

Mar - Aug 2018

Eggs Media designed and developed a website on WordPress for a new publishing house. They took a frontloading approach to its layout and implemented SEO as well as an international shipping system.

British Columbia, Canada
P. Lloyd
Editor, Marigold Press

The site garnered praise from stakeholders for its polished look and quick-loading pages. Eggs Media still fixes bugs as needed. The team was highly responsive to inquiries and explained technical processes in layperson terms. They delivered high-quality products on time at fair prices.

I’m the owner and editor of Marigold Press, a new children’s book publishing company in Canada.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eggs Media?

We engaged Eggs Media to design and develop our company website.

Eggs Media first collected details about the company, our goals, and our business requisites. They asked me about the size of the organization and where I saw it going in the future. We narrowed my side’s needs and figured out how their services could best meet our requirements. Their team looked at how best to accomplish the project within our budget and offered us a competitive price.

Eggs Media then designed and developed the site on WordPress. We took a frontloading approach in laying out and building the site’s content. They also integrated SEO and a sophisticated international shipping system that offers different pricing for US and European markets.

I worked directly with Baldo (Web and Graphic Designer, Eggs Media) who led a team of four behind the scenes. I occasionally emailed some of those team members to address site issues and coordinate the initial blogs and copy, but Baldo was my main point-of-contact by phone.

How did you come to work with Eggs Media?

I attempted to build a WordPress site myself, but I quickly found that I lacked the technical expertise to do so. I wanted a traditional vendor who was local, had a professional attitude, and could accommodate cross-border shipping to American readers. I reached out to 6–7 places for quotes. Eggs Media—which is based in Toronto—responded quickly. We had a frank and valuable conversation about my needs and my vision with this project. As a small business themselves, they understood my journey very well. They also broke down technical terms into more straightforward language without condescension.

We spent $5,000–$8,000. We paid via installments at my request.

We worked with Eggs Media between April–July 2018.

Our site went live in August. We lack analytics at the moment, but we have received excellent feedback on its professional and ability to load quickly. Eggs Media now checks in on the site regularly and fixes problems as they arise. At one point, I noticed that the site wasn’t showing up on Google; the team solved the issue within 24 hours. At another time, a client alerted me that a page was loading slowly; Eggs Media responded to the situation within three minutes.

How did Eggs Media perform from a project management standpoint?

I found it extremely helpful to have a single point of contact. Baldo served as a hands-on project lead who was accessible and explained processes to me in layperson terms. The team delivered products on time, and the project ran smoothly from start to finish. Any delays came from our side.

The team was highly accessible and approachable. They answered every question no matter how minor. I felt at ease to ask about processes that I didn’t understand. They are one of the most responsive agencies I’ve worked with. I also appreciated their cost-effective rates and willingness to negotiate prices without sacrificing quality.

I worry that their team members might experience burnout from answering all client communication so quickly. While I also admired how they responded to my every inquiry with urgency, I’d appreciate a non-urgent line to drop messages.

Start with a phone call to get to know their team and let them get to know your project. The people I’ve referred to Eggs Media were surprised at how quickly their team grasped their needs. Once work begins, set up a communication schedule, as you would with any other agency. Lastly, be upfront about what you don’t know about technology.

Overall Score Eggs Media understood my needs better than any other web designer I’ve worked with.
    They accommodated all our requests for meetings and never missed a deadline.
    They performed quality work at competitive rates, but they also offered flexibility to meet our needs.
    Eggs Media met all requirements and delivered high-quality products throughout.
    I’ve already referred them multiple times.

Web Design and Dev for Inn Chain

“Take their ideas and suggestions seriously because they know this industry inside and out.”

Dec. 2017 - Apr. 2018

After a comprehensive discovery phase, Eggs Media fully built a new user-friendly website for a family-run inn. The team also provided hosting and migration services and implemented several SEO strategies.

Tess Hayward
General Manager, Nature's Inn Family

The new site has increased traffic and user engagement and elicited unanimously positive feedback from customers. Eggs Media efficiently managed the project, meeting deadlines and communicating responsively. Their understanding and professional approach set the foundation for a lasting partnership.

I’m a general manager at The Nature’s Inn Family, and I’ve been with them for 18 years. It’s a family-founded brand that owns and operates three locations, two hotels, and one RV park. We’re also in charge of property management at two of the locations, overseeing over 100 total rental units. I manage the Red Lake, Kenora, and Dryden locations.

For what projects/services did your company hire Eggs Media?

Our website was out of date and unresponsive across all screen sizes. We needed a new site with consistent branding elements.

We wanted to increase brand awareness and elicit an emotional response from our audience with engaging visuals and information. Additionally, we were looking to strengthen customer loyalty through a more user-friendly website that linked to our social media accounts.

I found Clutch on Google and searched for vendors using their platform. I narrowed my decision down to six vendors and contacted each of them, sending along an extensive questionnaire. Of those six, I moved forward with the two who submitted the most impressive responses. After a phone interview with each, I chose Eggs Media because I liked their proposed approach. They offered both a discovery session and high-level branding expertise. I was also looking for a long-term partner. I was the only one involved in this project, so I needed hands-on assistance. They showed me some examples of their work, and I felt that they were a good fit. On top of that, I was happy with their pricing.

Eggs Media designed, developed, and launched the new Nature’s Inn Family website. The team started off with a discovery process to get a good understanding of our business, goals, and brand vision. I provided both the written and visual content, but they tweaked it to make it more professional. In addition to design and development, Eggs Media also handled our hosting and migration needs. Over time, they trained me to make minor content changes and updates on my own.

The updated website is responsive to all devices and screen sizes. Eggs Media integrated a newsletter system and contact feature to determine if we need to set up an email reservation system in the future. They also implemented several SEO strategies to improve our rankings on Google search pages.

Communication flowed directly between myself and Eggs Media.

Our traffic rates have significantly increased since launching the new site. We’ve received nothing but positive feedback from our customers. They’re using our website to book reservations more than ever before. Overall, this project is seen as a major success by both our owners and internal staff.

I can’t speak highly enough about their project management skills. They regularly met deadlines and promptly notified me in the case of a delay. The team was professional and understanding, paying close attention to our needs. The quality of their assistance went above and beyond expectations in all areas—design, development, communication, training, and branding. It was a seamless engagement.

We mainly communicated using Zoom and Google Docs. They shared their progress and submitted any mockups in biweekly Zoom meetings, but we collaborated for user testing and feedback daily.

I could communicate directly with any member of their team without an intermediary. Open collaboration prevented any misunderstandings. Every resource was patient, helpful, respectful, and prompt. As promised, they still provide support as necessary, and their service has been fantastic. I’m happy to continue this relationship.

Comparing them to our previous developer, I have no complaints. I recommend them to anyone. Take their ideas and suggestions seriously because they know this industry inside and out. They’ve been an extremely helpful partner.

Overall Score I don’t think I could’ve picked a better company for this project.
    Working with them was easier than scheduling a hair appointment!
    The cost was reasonable for the quality of their services. They will continue to operate successfully.
    They went beyond our initial agreement in terms of quality and service. I’m very impressed.
    I’d refer them at the drop of a hat! I consider us lucky to have found them.

Web Design & SEO for Personal Security Company

"Professionalism is their best quality."

2013 - Ongoing

Eggs Media created SEO and Google AdWords campaigns for a brand-new website, managing all digital marketing efforts. Next, they’ll expand into social media marketing across multiple platforms.

Greater Toronto Area
Business Development, Odin Protection

Through Eggs Media’s strategic initiatives, organic visitors grew from 70 to over 1,500 per month, and transactions now occur regularly. The team’s responsiveness, reliable direction, and impressive technical support continue to drive results.

I am the business director of a security company that serves the Greater Toronto Area. I take care of marketing and distribution.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eggs Media?

When we contacted Eggs Media, we were a fairly new company, so we were looking for a good partner to build our website from scratch.

We’ve been in the industry for 4 or 5 years. For the first few years, we didn't really have a website because we just had a few priority clients. When we started getting traction, we decided to build the website and go all in.

We met with Eggs Media and discussed our business needs and how we should promote ourselves. We wanted to get SEO running quickly, and we wanted visitors to be able to submit job requests. Our main goal was to direct traffic from Google to our website.

When we decided to add SEO to our website, we thought it would be easier to have 1 company handle both the website and the digital marketing. Our second phase will involve social media marketing, and we’ll try to expand that effort to include all the different social media platforms. That’s in the pipeline.

Our clients are usually individual users (50%) and businesses (40%), as well as some event security firms. Right now, it’s wedding season, so we’re trying to capture that crowd—wedding planners and event management companies.

How did you come to work with Eggs Media?

Eggs Media was referred by a friend who had used them before. We had a long phone chat, and they sent their portfolio. We liked what we saw, so we set up a meeting and gave them the job.

How much have you invested with Eggs Media?

For the website development, we paid around $2,000. I don't remember the exact figure. For the digital marketing, we pay about $300 or $400 a month. So, we’ve probably spent between $5,000 and $6,000 at least.

I think we’ve been working with Eggs Media since 2013, and our partnership is ongoing.

Before we focused on SEO, our website got around 70 or 80 organic visitors per month. Since we started doing SEO with Eggs Media, our monthly hits have grown to 1,500. Now, we have more regular transactions, and we know which areas to target and capture because we have some substantial evidence we can use.

How did Eggs Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We are generally happy with the entire team. I think 2 resources are working on our project, but I usually deal with 1 person. The team communicates well, and they check in periodically with updates. They are fast in replying and supplying answers.

What did you find most impressive about Eggs Media?

Professionalism is their best quality. I can't stress that enough. I have worked with startups and small tech companies before, but with Eggs Media, everything runs smoothly on our end. If we need an answer, they get it to us right away. I think their technical support is also great. When I started working with them, I didn't know how SEO worked. I’ve learned more since working with them, and now I understand SEO better.

Are there any areas Eggs Media could improve?

I only talk to them regarding my issues, which they solve right away. I don't know where they could improve. From my standpoint, as a customer, I can't ask anything else from them for the money I'm paying. I’m quite content with their service.

WordPress Design for Fitness Backend System

"The guys who I dealt with were always quite responsive … they nailed everything we gave them."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Eggs Media designed and branded a WordPress site based on provided design mock-ups and color schemes. The core task was to make a Wordpress template look like a professional site.

Justin Kanalakis
Brand Manager, FitnessBI

Eggs Media delivered a professional website design while successfully managing project partners in three countries. Even though they didn’t have to, they provided hosting services to really make the product shine.

I’m a freelancer, but I work specifically as the lead brand manager and senior graphic designer for a couple of companies that have the same owners: Forma Gym and Fitness BI.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eggs Media?

The business owners wanted to start a new company, and we needed a website for it immediately. We had previously hired developers in India, but it was a pain to work with them, and I wanted to find a different company for this project. What I needed was for someone to translate my renderings, which were created in Illustrator based on the chosen WordPress templates, into a website that looked professional, branded, and proper.

What Eggs Media put together initially wasn’t quite right, but they put together the skeleton properly, and all I had to do was go in there and brand the graphics. The next revision was almost perfect; we just had to doctor content and update little graphics here and there. It didn't take them long to do exactly what we needed them to do, which was fabulous.

Our first step was picking a WordPress template that we liked. Part of the challenge for this project was avoiding doing anything too custom. After that, I provided them with renderings that were more than just a wireframe; they looked like a website. What was critical was that Eggs Media understood that I was trying to brand the template so it didn't look like a WordPress site but like a professional company website. They understood branding, and once I started giving them the branded material, they understood enough about how a company needed to be branded and presented online that it made it easy for them to translate what I was doing into the product.

How did you come to work with Eggs Media?

I think the project manager found Eggs Media through a web search and cold calling. We reviewed their work and thought it looked good. We also liked that they were in Canada, so there was still a time difference, but it wasn’t as big as the time difference we had with the Indian developers.

How much have you invested with Eggs Media?

I honestly don’t know how much we invested with Eggs Media. That was not part of my job scope on this particular project - but that of the project manager.

The length of the project was probably about 3 months. We started working together in January 2017. They now are poised to do a redesign of the Forma Gym website. We’ve enjoyed what they’ve done with Fitness BI, so we want to hire them to tackle that website as well.

With this project, we basically had to create a website for a product that was in the beta stage in order to present it as if it were market ready for a presentation at a trade show. For instance, people could sign up for a demo even though the product had only preview functionality. Eggs Media helped us create a website that presented consumer trust and confidence, despite the product still being in the development stage.

How did Eggs Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Eggs Media did great on project management. It wasn’t an easy project to manage because they had to work with me in one time zone and the project manager in Ecuador, a different time zone. The guys I dealt with were always quite responsive. I never had to re-email them, and they would check in frequently.

What did you find most impressive about Eggs Media?

Eggs Media provided us a WordPress template, fortified with branded graphics. So as far as that goes, they knocked the project out of the park. They did very well with what they provided us. It may seem simple to pick a WordPress site and plug in your company details and have it look unique, but if you don't have the right branding behind it or the graphics, it’s not going to look right. The way Eggs Media seamlessly blended the graphics I gave them into the template made it look really professional, and that’s not always the case.

They also built this website in a short amount of time, because we needed it completed before a trade show. They knew when the trade show was, and they knew when the website needed to launch, and they totally nailed it. We also had an issue with GoDaddy, a slow server or something, at the last minute. We told Eggs Media we didn't want to get to the trade show and have people getting held up on their iPhones, so they moved the whole website to their server just as a service, which was above and beyond what we asked of them. They wanted to make sure the website performed well at the trade show by any means necessary. They did a few things like that that made us meet the deadline and make the website look and run great.

Are there any areas Eggs Media could improve?

I can’t think of anything Eggs Media could improve: they nailed everything we gave them. As long as I stuck with them and provided branded graphics that looked good, they didn't do anything that I thought they could improve. I was a little apprehensive about their design at first. They didn't have many graphics to work with, so they were taking our secondary color and making it the primary color, but they didn’t know that was the secondary color until we told them.

Even though I don't know the exact price they charged, I feel comfortable giving Eggs Media a 5 on cost. I remember the project managers saying that they secured Eggs Media for a very affordable rate.
    I would very likely recommend Eggs Media to others. We were super impressed with them, and we’re hiring them to do our other company website.

Web Design for Croatian Futsal Club

"Working with Eggs Media was pleasant from beginning to end."

Eggs Media developed a web platform to convey statistical info about Croatian sports players. The site now supports live streaming of events, mobile use, and team performance assessments over time.

Croatia
Sanja Kacunic
Director, FC Split Tommy

Visitors have shared their appreciation for the new site’s streamlined navigation and visual simplicity. Eggs Media’s creative solutions, proactive problem-solving, and attention to detail help the futsal club to stand apart from other local agencies.

We are the most successful futsal club in Split, Croatia. I am the director.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eggs Media?

We wanted to have statistics for each player available on our website. It’s important for us to know how players are performing in order to compare them from year to year or to sell them to another team.

Eggs Media actually gave us a solution before we decided to work with them. My colleague was in charge of most of the communication between us and them, but the decisions and ideas were made between the two of us, and then she would communicate that to them.

What I liked about Eggs Media is that they were three steps in front of us. They would anticipate a problem even before we told them what the problem was. They did the structure of the site and built us a simple platform that everybody could navigate, which is what we wanted. We also wanted to have a mobile-friendly site that included live streaming of futsal matches. They did pretty much everything we wanted.

How did you come to work with Eggs Media?

We were looking for a suitable company for a few months, and we asked around to see if somebody we knew could recommend a good company they had worked with. Then, a friend of ours told us about Eggs Media. It was interesting to work with somebody outside of Croatia, because everyone in Croatia and Europe seems to use the same companies and have the same websites because of supply and demand. We were interested to see what somebody outside of Croatia would offer in terms of creative solutions.

Our business is not really in the market for sales, but at the same time we are because we have our players who we can sell to other teams. We wanted to have that great communication through our website. We had a lot of conference calls and conversations with Eggs Media through Skype. Eventually, they gave us a simple solution that covered all of our problems. They were efficient in the way they communicated, and we didn't have any complications. If we sent them an email, they would reply with a detailed response within an hour.

How much have you invested with Eggs Media?

I think we’ve invested about CA$3,000 ($2,250) with Eggs Media.

We started to communicate with Eggs Media in 2016, but I’m not sure of the exact date offhand. Our website is now online, functioning normally, and running okay. They gave us a few months to use it to make sure everything was working, and we can contact them if they need to change or add anything. The website is pretty much done now.

Our futsal club is linked to our company, so a lot of people noticed our website, commented on it, and complimented it. The site is simple, but it’s what we needed. It’s easy to communicate everything we need it to, it’s people friendly, it’s mobile friendly, and it’s easy to navigate. Most of the sites in Croatia are a little bit more complicated.

Working with Eggs Media was pleasant from beginning to end. I had the feeling that they were doing everything in our best interest, not just to make business for themselves. It didn’t feel like we were just one of their clients. It felt like we had a special bond with them and like we were their only client at the time.

How did Eggs Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Eggs Media was really good with management and communication. We were in constant communication with them, and they were always efficient. They never had a problem if we changed our mind about using a design or including certain information on the website. They were professional and would say, “Okay, no problem.”

They also gave us some great recommendations. Initially, we were against some of their ideas, but then they would do the layout and explain why they thought their idea would be better for us. Then, we would discuss their plan within our company for a week or so before saying, “They’re right. Their solution is much better.”

What did you find most impressive about Eggs Media?

Eggs Media’s communication skills were great. Regardless of who we spoke to, they had all the information they needed. I didn’t once need to update or remind them about something they had discussed with another member of our team. We could always continue where we left off. I don't think they’re the only company that could have given us this solution, but they were efficient in how they understood the stresses of our business and what needed to be done. They didn't wait for us to give them more information. If they had a question, they asked us, and we supplied a short answer; then, it was question, answer, question, answer.

Are there any areas Eggs Media could improve?

I can’t think of any way Eggs Media could improve. They were good. I think they did an amazing job in providing the product that we needed.

Overall Score We were really satisfied with Eggs Media.
    Croatian companies charge about the same, but their quality is much different.

WordPress Design for Home Improvement Website

"By far, Eggs Media has been my best experience yet."

Sept. - Dec. 2016

Eggs Media customized a WordPress website for a home improvement project bidding platform.

Sole Proprietor

Founder, Home Improvement Website

Pros of the engagement include professionalism, transparent communication, and scheduling. Creativity and proactivity are cited as areas for improvement.

I’m working on a website geared towards professionals and homeowners. It would allow them to connect and host projects that homeowners have available for a home professional to bid on. Different trades could also market their service on the platform. I’m a sole proprietor from Toronto.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eggs Media?

This was my very first website so I was looking for direction and guidance on working through the process of creating and designing a website, as well as other factors I needed to take into consideration.

When I approached Eggs Media, I had purchased a WordPress theme and was looking for their help with customizing that theme to make it unique to my business. They took their time to assess the site in its current state and then advised me on what my options were on the design of the website. I had a few suggestions of designs that I saw on other websites, which I shared with them. Their solution was to help incorporate those design elements and go from there.

They had suggested a lot of the designs. They actually incorporated some ideas I had in mind into the existing WordPress theme. They changed the look and feel of the site, which involved making adjustments to the way that menu file was displayed, as well as adding images and changing the text, design, and layout of the main body header and footer of the website.

As we continued working on the site, I realized that I needed some help with content that I had not had prepared on time. They were ready for the numbers of those specific pages, which they helped me put together and organize in a very professional manner on the website.

How did you come to work with Eggs Media?

I did a Google search looking for web designers. The one thing that attracted me the most was their online presentation and branding. They had a more professional look. Also, when I started to speak with them, they were very open and communicative about their services and on the price to get the work done.

How much have you invested with Eggs Media?

It was a total of $1,200.

I initially contacted them in September or October 2016. The project ended in December 2016.

I can really attest to their professionalism, open communication, and timeliness on working on this project. This is probably the first website I’ve actually followed through on, but I’ve had other ideas and interactions with other designers and web developers. By far, Eggs Media has been my best experience yet.

The site hasn’t officially launched yet because I’ve held off from launching it. I know I dragged it out a bit. They were moving a lot faster than I had expected. For some of the pages and content, I had originally planned to get all of that myself. Eventually, I had to give it to them to take care of it for me. I’m working on the pricing structure and there’s more content work I need to do myself. I still need to give some thought to it.

How did Eggs Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We primarily communicated through email. I communicated predominantly through a project manager. The person I dealt with, Jasmine, was very communicative in her emails. I just had 1 interaction with someone on the design side, but that was followed up by the project manager. I never felt that there was a disconnect between what was being communicated between myself and the individual team at Eggs Media. I was constantly kept abreast on the progress of the site. They all seemed to be on the same page with the message always been consistent. At one point, there might have been a misunderstanding on my part and that was immediately remediated through Jasmine.

What did you most impressive about Eggs Media?

It’s a well-run company. As to their openness, timeliness, communication, that, in itself, are definitely the qualities of the company.

Are there any areas Eggs Media could improve?

There could have been a little bit more input. I felt that I might have been a little bit too instructive and I didn’t feel I got much creativity from them. They gave a few options that were good, but I would’ve liked to have seen a little more creativity in terms of content and how that could be better positioned on a web page.