Brilliance Hatched.

GOLD VERIFIED

Eggs Media is website design & development company focused on creating appealing, yet functional websites that ensure success. We have the expertise and knowledge to integrate strategy, design, and development into a high-quality product that will boost any brand's online presence.

We put our client first and always work to fully understand our clients in order to best represent their brand and achieve satisfaction. We take the time to get a thorough understanding of your organization, your professional challenges, and your unique needs before developing a product or strategy for your business. We continuously invest in development and strive always to offer high-quality services at reasonable prices.

As part of online marketing solutions, we offer:

Website Design & Development
- WordPress & PHP Custom Coded Solutions (Laravel, Symfony, etc.)
Graphic Design
Search Engine Optimization
SEO Content Writing
Web Hosting
On-Going Support

Don't scramble your eggs, let us bridge the gap & help them hatch and soar!

Toronto, Canada

University of Toronto, SendtoNews, The Poirier Group, Astra Fertility, Wee Watch, Chasers Juice, Marret Asset Management, Marks Dentistry, BlumSafe, 21st Century Lawyer, Nuri Law, Supershade, ...
ViewMax - Home Improvement Website Design Image

ViewMax - Home Improvement Website Design

Custom WordPress design and development for the windows and doors home improvement company.

February, 2020

Hireback - Law Coaching Website Design Image

Hireback - Law Coaching Website Design

Custom WordPress design and development for the law coach.

June, 2019

Chasers Juice - Beverage Company Web Design Image

Chasers Juice - Beverage Company Web Design

Custom WordPress design and development for the beverage company.

June, 2019

21st Century Lawyer - Law Website Design Image

21st Century Lawyer - Law Website Design

Custom WordPress design and development for the modern lawyer coach website.

May, 2019

Lystt - Real Estate Website Design Image

Lystt - Real Estate Website Design

Custom WordPress design and development for the real estate firm.

February, 2019

Flofoto - Photography Studio Website Design Image

Flofoto - Photography Studio Website Design

Custom WordPress website design for the photography studio.

December, 2018

Marret - Asset Management Website Design Image

Marret - Asset Management Website Design

Custom website design and development for an asset management firm.

November, 2018

Culture Trove - Arts & Entertainment Website Design Image

Culture Trove - Arts & Entertainment Website Design

Custom WordPress web design and development solution.

August, 2018

The Poirier Group - Business Services Website Design Image

The Poirier Group - Business Services Website Design

Custom WordPress web design and development.

April, 2018

Marks Dentistry - Dental Website Design Image

Marks Dentistry - Dental Website Design

Custom WordPress design and development solution for a successful dental office.

April, 2018

Nature's Inn - Hospitality Website Design Image

Nature's Inn - Hospitality Website Design

Custom WordPress design and development.

May, 2019

FitnessBI - Sports & Fitness Website Design Image

FitnessBI - Sports & Fitness Website Design

Custom WordPress design and development solution for fitness business software.

March, 2017

Web Dev & Design for Dental Clinic

"Their responsiveness stands out."

Jan. - Apr. 2018

Eggs Media redesigned and rebuilt a website to improve the platform’s operability and visual appeal for a dental clinic. They built chat features to engage clients. They created a brand catalog and a logo.

Etobicoke, Canada
Jonah Marks
Owner, Marks Dentistry

Eggs Media delivered a modern and intuitive website that secured more clients and improved the quality of the applicant pool. The team exceeded the expectations of the partnership to facilitate seamless collaboration. Their attentiveness and reliability enable additional engagement.

I’m a dentist and the owner of a dental clinic in Toronto, Ontario.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eggs Media?

I purchased the business and inherited its beta-looking website. The site was a simple page where a user clicked a couple of buttons and saw pictures of the clinic that weren’t very nice. I hired Eggs Media to make an aesthetically and functionally better website.

Eggs Media first designed a logo for us. Their team made a brand catalog, which started the website redesign overall.

We gave them a reference website as an example of how we wanted our website to look and function. From there, they redeveloped the website.

The new website has a dialogue box where clients can leave messages. We get a lot of patient emails through the site. They also created buttons that say book now so that patients are directed to get in touch with us.

We worked primarily with Baldo (Creative Lead).

How did you come to work with Eggs Media?

We contacted agencies based on Google searches. We looked at reviews and company websites to see what looked good. We spoke to a few companies and, frankly, Eggs Media made us the most comfortable and their prices fit us.

The project cost $5,500.

We started the project in January 2018, and it wrapped up in April 2018.

The website flows more naturally and the dialogue box allowed us to get more patients. The website looks good, which gives us credibility. New patients search online and see our aesthetically pleasing website. That makes them more comfortable calling us. Also, we got a better applicant pool for support staff. The website looked more professional, so it brought in a more professional applicant pool.

How did Eggs Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Baldo went above and beyond the call of duty. We could email him at any time. If he didn’t get back to us within a few hours, he responded first thing the next morning. He was responsive to us and our requests.  The project was managed perfectly, so we didn’t have any issues.

Their responsiveness stands out. It was great to have someone available nearly at our beck and call. Our relationship didn’t end once we paid them. Every time I have a question about the website, Eggs Media’s there. For example, I needed to put a banner on the website about the status of the clinic during the pandemic. Baldo took care of it. He’s always followed up and stuck with us.

I can’t think of anything specific. I was pleased with all of their work.

Communication’s huge. Eggs Media is open about all aspects of the project. As long as you’re keeping an open forum with them, you’ll get exactly above and beyond what you wanted.

Web Design & Development For Sparkling Water Company

“They went above and beyond and continued to make sure things went smoothly after the project ended.”

Feb. - May 2019

Eggs Media designed and developed a custom site. They focused primarily on the frontend design, incorporating several animations into the layout.

Founder, Sparkling Water Startup

Custom moving elements made for a dynamic user experience, and the site received over 50,000 visitors. Budget-savvy and technically proficient, Eggs Media demonstrated a clear commitment to the project. They were willing to work within the established costs, making them ideal for startups.

I’m the founder of a sparkling water startup. We manufacture and distribute our own brand of sparkling water.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eggs Media?

We hired them to design and develop a custom website.

Initially, we went back and forth on the site design, discussing the structure and pricing. It was important for us to pay attention to the overall UX, so we wanted to incorporate a lot of custom frontend elements.

Unlike static sites that can feel disconnected, we thought that clickable animations would make for a better browsing experience. So, we focused on the layout and made sure that there were animations that would appear as you scrolled down the page

I mostly spoke with the project manager. There was also an email chain where I could submit change requests to the developers.

How did you come to work with Eggs Media?

We were looking for developers on Clutch who could handle a custom project. After talking to a few freelancers, I realized that it made more sense to go to a full agency like Eggs Media because they could do anything I asked.

We spent about $8,000, which was a reasonable price for custom work.

The project lasted from February–May 2019.

Even though we’re not heavily focused on our online channels, the website has been a great asset to our brand. It legitimizes us and fits in nicely with our social media. So far, the website has earned positive feedback with over 50,000 views.

How did Eggs Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We typically communicated over email, but if there was ever any confusion, our project manager was quick to get me on a call. I’m the kind of client that likes to ask questions to understand exactly what the plan is, and he was accommodating to that.

With the developers, I didn’t communicate with them directly. Instead, we had an ongoing email chain of all the changes I wanted. I bogged them down with a bit of a backlog at first, but, once they got into the flow of things, they understood how to best organize themselves and picked up speed.

They were able to negotiate on the price, which made it possible for me to do business with them. I received quotes from two other vendors that were far outside of my budget.

Rather than quoting around that price range, Eggs Media was willing to work with us because they were excited about our project. They went above and beyond and continued to make sure things went smoothly after the project ended.

Competitive prices and strong technical skills — what more could you ask for?

No, nothing stands out. They’re a good benchmark for how well a project can go.

Have a set price in mind and be fully transparent about your budget going in. They’re great at explaining why they’ve quoted something a certain way.

As I added more customizations and increased my spend, they would help me prioritize which items I could afford by swapping out wild items for more moderate ones. That way, I got the most value for my dollar.

We met all of our deadlines exactly as planned.

Web Design & Dev for Doors & Window Manufacturer

"There were no misunderstandings, and they delivered what we wanted."

Nov. 2019 - Feb. 2020

Eggs Media designed and built a website for a doors and windows manufacturer. They scoped the project from a B2B perspective and created several proposals with technical data beforehand.

Nenad Lihtar
Chief Sales Officer, Viewmax Canada

The website arrived in time for a major trade show; the client got new customers as a result because those customers could verify information on the website. Eggs Media made communication as seamless as possible to keep everything clear. Their speedy turnaround stood out.

I’m the chief sales officer at Viewmax Canada, a doors and windows manufacturer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eggs Media?

We needed help with web design and development.

Eggs Media gave us ideas on how to approach and materialize our business in a virtual world. We wanted to look at it as a consumer because it was difficult for us to do that. We wanted a B2B approach to the market. They gave us several good proposals, and we chose which was most appropriate for us. They designed and developed our website accordingly. They came up with the scope of the explanation and the technical data we needed to provide.

We had two main points of contact. We didn’t want to work with too many people.

How did you come to work with Eggs Media?

I asked friends for referrals and also did an internet search and found more than 10 companies. I used the Clutch platform as well. I had conversations with each company. When I asked about the scope of services they could provide, looked at their portfolio, and saw how quickly they could jump into the business, we chose Eggs Media.

We spent $6,000 CAD (approximately $4,300 USD).

We worked together from November 2019–February 2020.

We had to have everything done by February 12th because there was an international trade show in Vancouver in March, and everything had to be in time for the tradeshow. They delivered by February 2 or 3.

Thanks to their work, we were able to provide customers with basic information from the website. A lot of companies that contacted me directly over the phone and told me they found me through our website. It was very easy to find us through our keywords. We’ve gotten at least two direct orders from first time customers through the website. We’re happy with the results, especially given that the coronavirus has made online sales essential.

How did Eggs Media perform from a project management standpoint?

It was very easy working with Eggs Media. I had no problems. The task delegation was very simple. It helped us a lot that they were really precise with what they wanted.

We communicated mainly through email, but we also established an online platform so everything was reachable and everybody was able to see all the data and details. We didn’t misunderstand each other.

The communication was excellent. I give them five stars.

There’s nothing I would have them improve. There were no misunderstandings, and they delivered what we wanted.

Let them do their things. They’re capable. It was very important that they led us in the process and not to just to fulfill our requests. They helped us through the whole process of realizing this project.

Overall Score I’ve already recommended them to someone who asked who did our website.
    It was perfect. They accomplished it ahead of time.
    I needed it to be under a certain amount. They offered it for even less money.

Web Design and Dev for Equipment Leasing Firm

"One of the best suppliers, in any industry, I have ever worked with."

Feb. - June 2019

Eggs Media designed and developed a website. They identified issues with a previous website, provided text content, and integrated an existing CRM.

Keith Davey
Marketing Director, Equilease

Their involvement has generated more site visits and contacts from prospective customers, as well as praise from users. Eggs Media also drove the site to the first page of search engines.  They're a reliable partner with a good deal of expertise.

Equilease is an equipment lease financing company. We provide a wide variety of equipment leases to businesses across Canada ranging from $2,000 to upwards of $500,000. I am the Marketing Director here at Equilease. This year we are trying to step up our marketing activities, starting with the website.

For what projects/services did your company hire Eggs Media?

We are putting a focus on overhauling our marketing activities and content. The first major step along those lines was to give our outdated website a much-needed refresh. Our original plan was to simply update graphics and text but it quickly became apparent that a ground-up rebuild would be more effective.

The main priority was a website with a more modern look and feel. We wanted to cut back on unnecessary content and streamline the navigation. We need a place for customers to contact us and to have those inquiries pushed to reps directly. We also needed a direct connection to our CRM so reps could generate leads and opportunities in the system. Finally, we needed to maintain legacy rate calculators that many of our vendors had integrated on their site.

After getting references and searching online we contacted about five potential vendors, including the one who designed our previous site. After calls or visits with each, Eggs Media was the one that best understood the scope of what we needed. They understood our desire for a small, simple and modern site.

What also really impressed us was their ability to dive into our current site during the first meeting, point out issues and generate solutions right away. Instead of meeting with a salesman, we met with a developer who would be with us the whole way.

Given some of our very specific needs and tie-ins to our CRM, we worked very closely with Eggs Media during development. Equilease provided all the text content and worked with Eggs Media to come up with a layout that worked both technically and logically. We gave Eggs Media total freedom to develop the look and feel that tied in with our logo and colors. Very little guidance was needed here.

On the Equilease side, I was the main point of contact and handled most of the content and technical details. Our IT was also involved in getting the CRM connected and the legacy calculators coded. On the Eggs Media side, we had one consistent project manger. He was there from the first meeting to final delivery (and ongoing as we make further updates).

Beyond him, I am not sure how the team was composed. We met a few of the developers during the first meeting but never beyond that. I think it is a positive sign that there was never a major issue that required a larger team meeting.

Analytically, we are getting significantly more site visits and website contacts. We are now consistently on the front page of search engines and we do not have dead pages indexed as we had previously. We have received many compliments on our site from an industry that generally lags behind in the online world (I hate to say it, but many of our competitors need an update even more than we did). We even have some updates in the pipeline to further improve efficiency and analytics.

Most communication was done through email, with a few calls for some of the more complicated sections. Deadlines were almost always met. Most of the misses were a result of changing targets or specifications on our side—most of the time, they still managed to get it done anyway.

Having one point of contact, who was clearly knowledgeable himself, was very helpful in keeping confusion minimal and keeping me (very NOT knowledgeable) updated on what was going on and why. I even started to learn some things by the end.

Right from our first meeting, they showed how knowledgeable and keen they were. As soon as we started looking at the existing site, they started coming up with ideas and pointing out potential issues. All the questions I had were easily answered - technical, artistic, logistical. I appreciated that technical areas were explained in terms that I could understand, which help me feel more in control and avoid any surprises coming up from misunderstandings.

They have even continued to support some small additions to the site outside of scope which has been lifesaving. They are a long term partner—not just a one-off developer.

Any suggestions for improvement would be nitpicking. Maybe a more formal plan (timelines, responsibilities, technical specs) would be helpful, especially if the website is bigger—however it did not create any issues for us. My only other advice would be communication timing.

During some crucial stages, responses could be a little slow. However, I usually found out they had dove into the issue right away and weren't wasting time responding until it was fixed—it may not work for everyone, but once I figured it out, it was fine.

Overall Score They are one of the best companies I have ever gotten to work with. Great work, great team.
    Met all our deadlines, even when we changes specs. Generally easy to get in contact with and set things up.
    More than affordable. They don't try to expand the project to what it doesn't need to be.
    It was exactly what we wanted. Looks great. Everything works perfectly. they are very attentive to anything that comes up.
    They were excellent. One of the best suppliers, in any industry, I have ever worked with.

Web Dev for Professional Coaching Platform

“Whenever I had ideas to bring the project to the next level, they were always met with encouragement.”

Jan. - May. 2019

Eggs Media revamped two websites. They added an e-commerce component to facilitate the sale of books on one platform and also integrated scheduling capabilities with Calendly.

Paulette Pommells
Founder, Creative Choices for the 21st Century Lawyer Inc.

Both websites were completed successfully and received positive acclaim. One site received so much visitation that separate hosting arrangements had to be made to accommodate the increased traffic. Customers can expect to work with seasoned professionals that consistently rise to meet challenges.

I’m the CEO of Creative Choices or the 21st Century Inc., a Toronto based coaching and training company that deals with the legal profession exclusively.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eggs Media?

I hired them to rebuild two of my websites. For the first site, it was on an old platform and it was just dated. It felt a little bit tired and I wasn’t excited about it any longer. I needed something that was fresh that would match where I am now in my business.

I also sell e-books, so I wanted to have an integrated e-commerce aspect. Previously, I was selling them off of a third-party vendor site, and I wanted control of the whole process.

I didn’t have an initial plan for the second website.

They completely revamped both sites. For the first website, they took the time to ask what my interests were in terms of other websites, what I wanted to accomplish with it, and what stylistic aspects I wanted to include. They were pretty thorough in having me fill out forms and questionnaires beforehand.

They took all the information and provided me with a first cut. They added a Calendly integration to book initial consultations on my calendar, as well as an e-commerce component.

I really liked the way they put together a vision of everything in a way that I wouldn’t have been able to on my own; I’m a creative person, but not in regards to IT. For example, on my home page, they had different place holders for everything I would need. I don’t know if it was intentional on their part, but being a creative person, it allowed me to look at the template and see it as a canvas where I could apply a personal touch. There was definitely enough room for me to leave my creative imprint.

I only worked with Baldo (Manager Web Design/Development, Eggs Media). I was a little suspicious of that in the beginning because I didn’t know if I would like working with one person. My sense at the beginning is that I wanted to know the team. With time, I appreciated only going through one person because it just simplified things.

How did you come to work with Eggs Media?

I found Eggs Media on Clutch.co while performing some research. I had interviewed quite a few vendors, and I just really liked Baldo’s approach. He was quick to get back to me, while some of the other website development companies never even got back to me.

The information he asked for during our discovery meeting made me feel comfortable and confident that he and his team knew what they were doing. Their price point was also mid-range, in comparison to other companies, which worked out well for me.

For both websites, I spent over $10,000.

We began working together in July 2018, and our engagement lasted until May 2019.

The work for the first website spanned July 2018–January 2019, while the work for the second website spanned January –May 2019.

For the first website, we received so many visitors that we had to change the hosting company to accommodate the increased traffic, which I wasn’t expecting. I’ve also had increased business calls, because of the calendar scheduling function they added with Calendly.

How did Eggs Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Baldo did a fantastic job. He was very efficient and got back to me very quickly. I never needed to speak with anyone else because he made me feel like all of my need and concerns were taken care of.

I’m a particular person and when I have a vision, I can be quite stubborn about it; I appreciated that I was never made to feel like something was an issue or a challenge, or that somebody was rolling their eyes at me, especially since I don’t have an IT background. Oftentimes, I’d ask basic questions several times, and I was never put down or made to feel like an idiot. Whenever I had ideas to bring the project to the next level, they were always met with encouragement. The whole process was collaborative and very respectful.

Since Baldo was the only project manager, whenever he was busy there would be a lag in his response. This wasn’t the rule, but the exception. Maybe if there were other people monitoring his email, confirming that they’ve received it and will respond to it shortly, it would help during those lags. That’s my only critique.

Custom Web Dev for Venture Capital Firm

"The final product came out better than expected."

June - Dec. 2018

Eggs Media designed and developed a custom, web-based software solution. The team also built a website to house the product.

Shyan Royaie
Founder & CEO, Venture Dawn Inc.

At the outset of the project, Eggs Media delivered a comprehensive proposal that detailed each phase of development, including pricing and timelines. Flexible and committed, the team managed fluctuating requirements to create an exceptional solution.

I am the Founder and CEO of Venture Dawn Inc., a venture capital intermediary that aims to foster relationships and business agreements between prospective venture capital investors (Firms and Angel Investors) and startup companies with strong traction and proof of product market fit.

For what projects/services did your company hire Eggs Media?

Being a new company ourselves, we needed to find a reliable company to head the development of our website. This was extremely important to us due to the nature of our business plan, we offer both in person and online services which is why we needed the online portion of our company to be up to par with our expectations. We worked with Eggs Media to develop a custom software that was built into our site for our clients to use.

Our goals for this project were to develop and release a product that was up to our standards as a company, we work with a clientele that pays close attention to detail for a living which is why it was imperative for us to release a website that met the standards of the industry we work with.

We spent an extensive amount of time interviewing prospective development companies in hopes of finding the perfect fit for us. We has both online and in person meetings to discuss a plan and future steps in an effort to lay out an outline that would lead us to detailed and efficient success. More than 5 companies were being considered at the time but Eggs Media impressed us the most in their in person meeting.

They conducted the majority of the designing and all of the development of our custom software and our website. We allowed Eggs Media to take creative liberties on the project and we did not regret it. The final product came out better than expected. Throughout the duration of our time working with them, a multitude of aspects changed about the project and plan, Eggs Media adapted to all of our requests and delivered a product that was exactly what we asked for.

We personally met with 3 members of the team who then delegated the work to other members of their company. I do not have an exact number of how many individuals worked on the project but I have reason to believe it was between 5-10 people due to the different aspects that were required for our project.

This project had an immense impact on the future of our company as it dealt with the main avenue to our online reputation.

Prior to the beginning of the project, and before any payments were made, Eggs Media formulated a business proposal that outlined all of the future steps that were to be taken along with the cost of each phase of development. Asana was used to keep us up to date on which phase of development was being working on and Google Docs were used as an easy method of project related dialogue.

What we found most impressive about Eggs Media was their ability and willingness to adapt to changing circumstances, our project was altered numerous times to match our evolving business plan. These alterations were embraced and carried out with high quality and detail.

There is very little for this company to improve and if you are looking for someone to manufacture flaws in this company for the sake of this section, you are asking the wrong person.

Website Development for Bitcoin Price Betting Service

"Eggs Media met all deadlines—from the graphic design to applying the API—in order to make the website go live."

Apr. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Eggs Media developed a custom website that allows users to place simple bets using bitcoin. They integrated a third-party API to automatically pay out profits.

Bahrain
Mazen Ahmed Jawad Ali
Owner, FlashCoin

The new website exceeds expectations. Eggs Media's ability to learn about bitcoin technology helped them meet deadlines and produce on-time deliverables. They also offered useful tactical advice that was subsequently implemented.

I’m the owner of FlashCoin, a bitcoin price betting service.

For what projects/services did your company hire Eggs Media?

I hired Eggs Media to build my website from scratch.

I wanted to create a website where anyone can place a simple bet in digital currency, without any complications.

It took hard research and many emails to find an agency who could understand my vision of creating a simple betting website.

Eggs Media was responsible for designing and building my website from scratch. They also used third-party API for the chart that automatically distributes the profit to players.

I worked with a design team, a research team for applying the blockchain technology, and a content writing team.

Communication was very open. Eggs Media gave me weekly updates, and even provided a few ideas for the website.

I was really impressed that Eggs Media met the deadline, even though it was the first time they’d worked on a project around blockchain technology.

No, not for them. For us, we will work in adding more digital currencies other than bitcoin.

Overall Score They did an excellent job.
    Less expensive compared to other companies.
    Amazingly organized team, with open communication.
    I've already referred people to them because they are the best.

WordPress Web Design for Publishing Company

"They answered every question no matter how minor. I felt at ease to ask about processes that I didn’t understand."

Mar - Aug 2018

Eggs Media designed and developed a website on WordPress for a new publishing house. They took a frontloading approach to its layout and implemented SEO as well as an international shipping system.

British Columbia, Canada
P. Lloyd
Editor, Marigold Press

The site garnered praise from stakeholders for its polished look and quick-loading pages. Eggs Media still fixes bugs as needed. The team was highly responsive to inquiries and explained technical processes in layperson terms. They delivered high-quality products on time at fair prices.

I’m the owner and editor of Marigold Press, a new children’s book publishing company in Canada.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eggs Media?

We engaged Eggs Media to design and develop our company website.

Eggs Media first collected details about the company, our goals, and our business requisites. They asked me about the size of the organization and where I saw it going in the future. We narrowed my side’s needs and figured out how their services could best meet our requirements. Their team looked at how best to accomplish the project within our budget and offered us a competitive price.

Eggs Media then designed and developed the site on WordPress. We took a frontloading approach in laying out and building the site’s content. They also integrated SEO and a sophisticated international shipping system that offers different pricing for US and European markets.

I worked directly with Baldo (Web and Graphic Designer, Eggs Media) who led a team of four behind the scenes. I occasionally emailed some of those team members to address site issues and coordinate the initial blogs and copy, but Baldo was my main point-of-contact by phone.

How did you come to work with Eggs Media?

I attempted to build a WordPress site myself, but I quickly found that I lacked the technical expertise to do so. I wanted a traditional vendor who was local, had a professional attitude, and could accommodate cross-border shipping to American readers. I reached out to 6–7 places for quotes. Eggs Media—which is based in Toronto—responded quickly. We had a frank and valuable conversation about my needs and my vision with this project. As a small business themselves, they understood my journey very well. They also broke down technical terms into more straightforward language without condescension.

We spent $5,000–$8,000. We paid via installments at my request.

We worked with Eggs Media between April–July 2018.

Our site went live in August. We lack analytics at the moment, but we have received excellent feedback on its professional and ability to load quickly. Eggs Media now checks in on the site regularly and fixes problems as they arise. At one point, I noticed that the site wasn’t showing up on Google; the team solved the issue within 24 hours. At another time, a client alerted me that a page was loading slowly; Eggs Media responded to the situation within three minutes.

How did Eggs Media perform from a project management standpoint?

I found it extremely helpful to have a single point of contact. Baldo served as a hands-on project lead who was accessible and explained processes to me in layperson terms. The team delivered products on time, and the project ran smoothly from start to finish. Any delays came from our side.

The team was highly accessible and approachable. They answered every question no matter how minor. I felt at ease to ask about processes that I didn’t understand. They are one of the most responsive agencies I’ve worked with. I also appreciated their cost-effective rates and willingness to negotiate prices without sacrificing quality.

I worry that their team members might experience burnout from answering all client communication so quickly. While I also admired how they responded to my every inquiry with urgency, I’d appreciate a non-urgent line to drop messages.

Start with a phone call to get to know their team and let them get to know your project. The people I’ve referred to Eggs Media were surprised at how quickly their team grasped their needs. Once work begins, set up a communication schedule, as you would with any other agency. Lastly, be upfront about what you don’t know about technology.

Overall Score Eggs Media understood my needs better than any other web designer I’ve worked with.
    They accommodated all our requests for meetings and never missed a deadline.
    They performed quality work at competitive rates, but they also offered flexibility to meet our needs.
    Eggs Media met all requirements and delivered high-quality products throughout.
    I’ve already referred them multiple times.

Web Design and Dev for Inn Chain

“Take their ideas and suggestions seriously because they know this industry inside and out.”

Dec. 2017 - Apr. 2018

After a comprehensive discovery phase, Eggs Media fully built a new user-friendly website for a family-run inn. The team also provided hosting and migration services and implemented several SEO strategies.

Tess Hayward
General Manager, Nature's Inn Family

The new site has increased traffic and user engagement and elicited unanimously positive feedback from customers. Eggs Media efficiently managed the project, meeting deadlines and communicating responsively. Their understanding and professional approach set the foundation for a lasting partnership.

I’m a general manager at The Nature’s Inn Family, and I’ve been with them for 18 years. It’s a family-founded brand that owns and operates three locations, two hotels, and one RV park. We’re also in charge of property management at two of the locations, overseeing over 100 total rental units. I manage the Red Lake, Kenora, and Dryden locations.

For what projects/services did your company hire Eggs Media?

Our website was out of date and unresponsive across all screen sizes. We needed a new site with consistent branding elements.

We wanted to increase brand awareness and elicit an emotional response from our audience with engaging visuals and information. Additionally, we were looking to strengthen customer loyalty through a more user-friendly website that linked to our social media accounts.

I found Clutch on Google and searched for vendors using their platform. I narrowed my decision down to six vendors and contacted each of them, sending along an extensive questionnaire. Of those six, I moved forward with the two who submitted the most impressive responses. After a phone interview with each, I chose Eggs Media because I liked their proposed approach. They offered both a discovery session and high-level branding expertise. I was also looking for a long-term partner. I was the only one involved in this project, so I needed hands-on assistance. They showed me some examples of their work, and I felt that they were a good fit. On top of that, I was happy with their pricing.

Eggs Media designed, developed, and launched the new Nature’s Inn Family website. The team started off with a discovery process to get a good understanding of our business, goals, and brand vision. I provided both the written and visual content, but they tweaked it to make it more professional. In addition to design and development, Eggs Media also handled our hosting and migration needs. Over time, they trained me to make minor content changes and updates on my own.

The updated website is responsive to all devices and screen sizes. Eggs Media integrated a newsletter system and contact feature to determine if we need to set up an email reservation system in the future. They also implemented several SEO strategies to improve our rankings on Google search pages.

Communication flowed directly between myself and Eggs Media.

Our traffic rates have significantly increased since launching the new site. We’ve received nothing but positive feedback from our customers. They’re using our website to book reservations more than ever before. Overall, this project is seen as a major success by both our owners and internal staff.

I can’t speak highly enough about their project management skills. They regularly met deadlines and promptly notified me in the case of a delay. The team was professional and understanding, paying close attention to our needs. The quality of their assistance went above and beyond expectations in all areas—design, development, communication, training, and branding. It was a seamless engagement.

We mainly communicated using Zoom and Google Docs. They shared their progress and submitted any mockups in biweekly Zoom meetings, but we collaborated for user testing and feedback daily.

I could communicate directly with any member of their team without an intermediary. Open collaboration prevented any misunderstandings. Every resource was patient, helpful, respectful, and prompt. As promised, they still provide support as necessary, and their service has been fantastic. I’m happy to continue this relationship.

Comparing them to our previous developer, I have no complaints. I recommend them to anyone. Take their ideas and suggestions seriously because they know this industry inside and out. They’ve been an extremely helpful partner.

Overall Score I don’t think I could’ve picked a better company for this project.
    Working with them was easier than scheduling a hair appointment!
    The cost was reasonable for the quality of their services. They will continue to operate successfully.
    They went beyond our initial agreement in terms of quality and service. I’m very impressed.
    I’d refer them at the drop of a hat! I consider us lucky to have found them.

Web Design & SEO for Personal Security Company

"Professionalism is their best quality."

2013 - Ongoing

Eggs Media created SEO and Google AdWords campaigns for a brand-new website, managing all digital marketing efforts. Next, they’ll expand into social media marketing across multiple platforms.

Greater Toronto Area
Business Development, Odin Protection

Through Eggs Media’s strategic initiatives, organic visitors grew from 70 to over 1,500 per month, and transactions now occur regularly. The team’s responsiveness, reliable direction, and impressive technical support continue to drive results.

I am the business director of a security company that serves the Greater Toronto Area. I take care of marketing and distribution.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eggs Media?

When we contacted Eggs Media, we were a fairly new company, so we were looking for a good partner to build our website from scratch.

We’ve been in the industry for 4 or 5 years. For the first few years, we didn't really have a website because we just had a few priority clients. When we started getting traction, we decided to build the website and go all in.

We met with Eggs Media and discussed our business needs and how we should promote ourselves. We wanted to get SEO running quickly, and we wanted visitors to be able to submit job requests. Our main goal was to direct traffic from Google to our website.

When we decided to add SEO to our website, we thought it would be easier to have 1 company handle both the website and the digital marketing. Our second phase will involve social media marketing, and we’ll try to expand that effort to include all the different social media platforms. That’s in the pipeline.

Our clients are usually individual users (50%) and businesses (40%), as well as some event security firms. Right now, it’s wedding season, so we’re trying to capture that crowd—wedding planners and event management companies.

How did you come to work with Eggs Media?

Eggs Media was referred by a friend who had used them before. We had a long phone chat, and they sent their portfolio. We liked what we saw, so we set up a meeting and gave them the job.

How much have you invested with Eggs Media?

For the website development, we paid around $2,000. I don't remember the exact figure. For the digital marketing, we pay about $300 or $400 a month. So, we’ve probably spent between $5,000 and $6,000 at least.

I think we’ve been working with Eggs Media since 2013, and our partnership is ongoing.

Before we focused on SEO, our website got around 70 or 80 organic visitors per month. Since we started doing SEO with Eggs Media, our monthly hits have grown to 1,500. Now, we have more regular transactions, and we know which areas to target and capture because we have some substantial evidence we can use.

How did Eggs Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We are generally happy with the entire team. I think 2 resources are working on our project, but I usually deal with 1 person. The team communicates well, and they check in periodically with updates. They are fast in replying and supplying answers.

What did you find most impressive about Eggs Media?

Professionalism is their best quality. I can't stress that enough. I have worked with startups and small tech companies before, but with Eggs Media, everything runs smoothly on our end. If we need an answer, they get it to us right away. I think their technical support is also great. When I started working with them, I didn't know how SEO worked. I’ve learned more since working with them, and now I understand SEO better.

Are there any areas Eggs Media could improve?

I only talk to them regarding my issues, which they solve right away. I don't know where they could improve. From my standpoint, as a customer, I can't ask anything else from them for the money I'm paying. I’m quite content with their service.

GOLD VERIFIED