Brilliance Hatched.

Eggs Media is website design company focused on creating appealing, yet functional websites that ensure success. We have the expertise and knowledge to integrate strategy, design, and development into a high-quality product that will boost any brand's online presence.

We put our client first and always work to fully understand our clients in order to best represent their brand and achieve satisfaction. We take the time to get a thorough understanding of your organization, your professional challenges, and your unique needs before developing a product or strategy for your business. We continuously invest in development and strive always to offer high-quality services at reasonable prices.

As part of online marketing solutions, we offer:

Web Development/Website Design
Graphic Design
Search Engine Optimization
SEO Content Writing
Mobile Application Development
Social Media Marketing

Don't scramble your eggs, let us bridge the gap & help them hatch and soar!

• 21 Kodiak Crescent, Suite 200
    Toronto, ON M3J 3E5

Rapid Capital (http://rapidcapital.ca), The Sutor House (https://thesutorhouse.com), Resolute Asset Management (http://resoluteasset.ca), Gen-Do Mindbody Institute (https://gen-do.com), CanProperty Investments (http://canproperty.com), Supershade - Hunter Douglas Window Fashions (http://supershade.ca), RAK Advisory (http://rakadvisory.com)

Rapid Capital

Virtual Details

Somi Realty (Logo)

Supershade

WordPress Web Design for Publishing Company

"They answered every question no matter how minor. I felt at ease to ask about processes that I didn’t understand."

Mar - Aug 2018

Eggs Media designed and developed a website on WordPress for a new publishing house. They took a frontloading approach to its layout and implemented SEO as well as an international shipping system.

British Columbia, Canada
P. Lloyd
Editor, Marigold Press

The site garnered praise from stakeholders for its polished look and quick-loading pages. Eggs Media still fixes bugs as needed. The team was highly responsive to inquiries and explained technical processes in layperson terms. They delivered high-quality products on time at fair prices.

I’m the owner and editor of Marigold Press, a new children’s book publishing company in Canada.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eggs Media?

We engaged Eggs Media to design and develop our company website.

Eggs Media first collected details about the company, our goals, and our business requisites. They asked me about the size of the organization and where I saw it going in the future. We narrowed my side’s needs and figured out how their services could best meet our requirements. Their team looked at how best to accomplish the project within our budget and offered us a competitive price.

Eggs Media then designed and developed the site on WordPress. We took a frontloading approach in laying out and building the site’s content. They also integrated SEO and a sophisticated international shipping system that offers different pricing for US and European markets.

I worked directly with Baldo (Web and Graphic Designer, Eggs Media) who led a team of four behind the scenes. I occasionally emailed some of those team members to address site issues and coordinate the initial blogs and copy, but Baldo was my main point-of-contact by phone.

How did you come to work with Eggs Media?

I attempted to build a WordPress site myself, but I quickly found that I lacked the technical expertise to do so. I wanted a traditional vendor who was local, had a professional attitude, and could accommodate cross-border shipping to American readers. I reached out to 6–7 places for quotes. Eggs Media—which is based in Toronto—responded quickly. We had a frank and valuable conversation about my needs and my vision with this project. As a small business themselves, they understood my journey very well. They also broke down technical terms into more straightforward language without condescension.

We spent $5,000–$8,000. We paid via installments at my request.

We worked with Eggs Media between April–July 2018.

Our site went live in August. We lack analytics at the moment, but we have received excellent feedback on its professional and ability to load quickly. Eggs Media now checks in on the site regularly and fixes problems as they arise. At one point, I noticed that the site wasn’t showing up on Google; the team solved the issue within 24 hours. At another time, a client alerted me that a page was loading slowly; Eggs Media responded to the situation within three minutes.

How did Eggs Media perform from a project management standpoint?

I found it extremely helpful to have a single point of contact. Baldo served as a hands-on project lead who was accessible and explained processes to me in layperson terms. The team delivered products on time, and the project ran smoothly from start to finish. Any delays came from our side.

The team was highly accessible and approachable. They answered every question no matter how minor. I felt at ease to ask about processes that I didn’t understand. They are one of the most responsive agencies I’ve worked with. I also appreciated their cost-effective rates and willingness to negotiate prices without sacrificing quality.

I worry that their team members might experience burnout from answering all client communication so quickly. While I also admired how they responded to my every inquiry with urgency, I’d appreciate a non-urgent line to drop messages.

Start with a phone call to get to know their team and let them get to know your project. The people I’ve referred to Eggs Media were surprised at how quickly their team grasped their needs. Once work begins, set up a communication schedule, as you would with any other agency. Lastly, be upfront about what you don’t know about technology.

Overall Score Eggs Media understood my needs better than any other web designer I’ve worked with.
    They accommodated all our requests for meetings and never missed a deadline.
    They performed quality work at competitive rates, but they also offered flexibility to meet our needs.
    Eggs Media met all requirements and delivered high-quality products throughout.
    I’ve already referred them multiple times.

Web Design and Dev for Inn Chain

“Take their ideas and suggestions seriously because they know this industry inside and out.”

Dec. 2017 - Apr. 2018

After a comprehensive discovery phase, Eggs Media fully built a new user-friendly website for a family-run inn. The team also provided hosting and migration services and implemented several SEO strategies.

Tess Hayward
General Manager, Nature's Inn Family

The new site has increased traffic and user engagement and elicited unanimously positive feedback from customers. Eggs Media efficiently managed the project, meeting deadlines and communicating responsively. Their understanding and professional approach set the foundation for a lasting partnership.

I’m a general manager at The Nature’s Inn Family, and I’ve been with them for 18 years. It’s a family-founded brand that owns and operates three locations, two hotels, and one RV park. We’re also in charge of property management at two of the locations, overseeing over 100 total rental units. I manage the Red Lake, Kenora, and Dryden locations.

For what projects/services did your company hire Eggs Media?

Our website was out of date and unresponsive across all screen sizes. We needed a new site with consistent branding elements.

We wanted to increase brand awareness and elicit an emotional response from our audience with engaging visuals and information. Additionally, we were looking to strengthen customer loyalty through a more user-friendly website that linked to our social media accounts.

I found Clutch on Google and searched for vendors using their platform. I narrowed my decision down to six vendors and contacted each of them, sending along an extensive questionnaire. Of those six, I moved forward with the two who submitted the most impressive responses. After a phone interview with each, I chose Eggs Media because I liked their proposed approach. They offered both a discovery session and high-level branding expertise. I was also looking for a long-term partner. I was the only one involved in this project, so I needed hands-on assistance. They showed me some examples of their work, and I felt that they were a good fit. On top of that, I was happy with their pricing.

Eggs Media designed, developed, and launched the new Nature’s Inn Family website. The team started off with a discovery process to get a good understanding of our business, goals, and brand vision. I provided both the written and visual content, but they tweaked it to make it more professional. In addition to design and development, Eggs Media also handled our hosting and migration needs. Over time, they trained me to make minor content changes and updates on my own.

The updated website is responsive to all devices and screen sizes. Eggs Media integrated a newsletter system and contact feature to determine if we need to set up an email reservation system in the future. They also implemented several SEO strategies to improve our rankings on Google search pages.

Communication flowed directly between myself and Eggs Media.

Our traffic rates have significantly increased since launching the new site. We’ve received nothing but positive feedback from our customers. They’re using our website to book reservations more than ever before. Overall, this project is seen as a major success by both our owners and internal staff.

I can’t speak highly enough about their project management skills. They regularly met deadlines and promptly notified me in the case of a delay. The team was professional and understanding, paying close attention to our needs. The quality of their assistance went above and beyond expectations in all areas—design, development, communication, training, and branding. It was a seamless engagement.

We mainly communicated using Zoom and Google Docs. They shared their progress and submitted any mockups in biweekly Zoom meetings, but we collaborated for user testing and feedback daily.

I could communicate directly with any member of their team without an intermediary. Open collaboration prevented any misunderstandings. Every resource was patient, helpful, respectful, and prompt. As promised, they still provide support as necessary, and their service has been fantastic. I’m happy to continue this relationship.

Comparing them to our previous developer, I have no complaints. I recommend them to anyone. Take their ideas and suggestions seriously because they know this industry inside and out. They’ve been an extremely helpful partner.

Overall Score I don’t think I could’ve picked a better company for this project.
    Working with them was easier than scheduling a hair appointment!
    The cost was reasonable for the quality of their services. They will continue to operate successfully.
    They went beyond our initial agreement in terms of quality and service. I’m very impressed.
    I’d refer them at the drop of a hat! I consider us lucky to have found them.

Web Design & SEO for Personal Security Company

"Professionalism is their best quality."

2013 - Ongoing

Eggs Media created SEO and Google AdWords campaigns for a brand-new website, managing all digital marketing efforts. Next, they’ll expand into social media marketing across multiple platforms.

Greater Toronto Area
Business Development, Odin Protection

Through Eggs Media’s strategic initiatives, organic visitors grew from 70 to over 1,500 per month, and transactions now occur regularly. The team’s responsiveness, reliable direction, and impressive technical support continue to drive results.

I am the business director of a security company that serves the Greater Toronto Area. I take care of marketing and distribution.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eggs Media?

When we contacted Eggs Media, we were a fairly new company, so we were looking for a good partner to build our website from scratch.

We’ve been in the industry for 4 or 5 years. For the first few years, we didn't really have a website because we just had a few priority clients. When we started getting traction, we decided to build the website and go all in.

We met with Eggs Media and discussed our business needs and how we should promote ourselves. We wanted to get SEO running quickly, and we wanted visitors to be able to submit job requests. Our main goal was to direct traffic from Google to our website.

When we decided to add SEO to our website, we thought it would be easier to have 1 company handle both the website and the digital marketing. Our second phase will involve social media marketing, and we’ll try to expand that effort to include all the different social media platforms. That’s in the pipeline.

Our clients are usually individual users (50%) and businesses (40%), as well as some event security firms. Right now, it’s wedding season, so we’re trying to capture that crowd—wedding planners and event management companies.

How did you come to work with Eggs Media?

Eggs Media was referred by a friend who had used them before. We had a long phone chat, and they sent their portfolio. We liked what we saw, so we set up a meeting and gave them the job.

How much have you invested with Eggs Media?

For the website development, we paid around $2,000. I don't remember the exact figure. For the digital marketing, we pay about $300 or $400 a month. So, we’ve probably spent between $5,000 and $6,000 at least.

I think we’ve been working with Eggs Media since 2013, and our partnership is ongoing.

Before we focused on SEO, our website got around 70 or 80 organic visitors per month. Since we started doing SEO with Eggs Media, our monthly hits have grown to 1,500. Now, we have more regular transactions, and we know which areas to target and capture because we have some substantial evidence we can use.

How did Eggs Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We are generally happy with the entire team. I think 2 resources are working on our project, but I usually deal with 1 person. The team communicates well, and they check in periodically with updates. They are fast in replying and supplying answers.

What did you find most impressive about Eggs Media?

Professionalism is their best quality. I can't stress that enough. I have worked with startups and small tech companies before, but with Eggs Media, everything runs smoothly on our end. If we need an answer, they get it to us right away. I think their technical support is also great. When I started working with them, I didn't know how SEO worked. I’ve learned more since working with them, and now I understand SEO better.

Are there any areas Eggs Media could improve?

I only talk to them regarding my issues, which they solve right away. I don't know where they could improve. From my standpoint, as a customer, I can't ask anything else from them for the money I'm paying. I’m quite content with their service.

WordPress Design for Fitness Backend System

"The guys who I dealt with were always quite responsive … they nailed everything we gave them."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Eggs Media designed and branded a WordPress site based on provided design mock-ups and color schemes. The core task was to make a Wordpress template look like a professional site.

Justin Kanalakis
Brand Manager, FitnessBI

Eggs Media delivered a professional website design while successfully managing project partners in three countries. Even though they didn’t have to, they provided hosting services to really make the product shine.

I’m a freelancer, but I work specifically as the lead brand manager and senior graphic designer for a couple of companies that have the same owners: Forma Gym and Fitness BI.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eggs Media?

The business owners wanted to start a new company, and we needed a website for it immediately. We had previously hired developers in India, but it was a pain to work with them, and I wanted to find a different company for this project. What I needed was for someone to translate my renderings, which were created in Illustrator based on the chosen WordPress templates, into a website that looked professional, branded, and proper.

What Eggs Media put together initially wasn’t quite right, but they put together the skeleton properly, and all I had to do was go in there and brand the graphics. The next revision was almost perfect; we just had to doctor content and update little graphics here and there. It didn't take them long to do exactly what we needed them to do, which was fabulous.

Our first step was picking a WordPress template that we liked. Part of the challenge for this project was avoiding doing anything too custom. After that, I provided them with renderings that were more than just a wireframe; they looked like a website. What was critical was that Eggs Media understood that I was trying to brand the template so it didn't look like a WordPress site but like a professional company website. They understood branding, and once I started giving them the branded material, they understood enough about how a company needed to be branded and presented online that it made it easy for them to translate what I was doing into the product.

How did you come to work with Eggs Media?

I think the project manager found Eggs Media through a web search and cold calling. We reviewed their work and thought it looked good. We also liked that they were in Canada, so there was still a time difference, but it wasn’t as big as the time difference we had with the Indian developers.

How much have you invested with Eggs Media?

I honestly don’t know how much we invested with Eggs Media. That was not part of my job scope on this particular project - but that of the project manager.

The length of the project was probably about 3 months. We started working together in January 2017. They now are poised to do a redesign of the Forma Gym website. We’ve enjoyed what they’ve done with Fitness BI, so we want to hire them to tackle that website as well.

With this project, we basically had to create a website for a product that was in the beta stage in order to present it as if it were market ready for a presentation at a trade show. For instance, people could sign up for a demo even though the product had only preview functionality. Eggs Media helped us create a website that presented consumer trust and confidence, despite the product still being in the development stage.

How did Eggs Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Eggs Media did great on project management. It wasn’t an easy project to manage because they had to work with me in one time zone and the project manager in Ecuador, a different time zone. The guys I dealt with were always quite responsive. I never had to re-email them, and they would check in frequently.

What did you find most impressive about Eggs Media?

Eggs Media provided us a WordPress template, fortified with branded graphics. So as far as that goes, they knocked the project out of the park. They did very well with what they provided us. It may seem simple to pick a WordPress site and plug in your company details and have it look unique, but if you don't have the right branding behind it or the graphics, it’s not going to look right. The way Eggs Media seamlessly blended the graphics I gave them into the template made it look really professional, and that’s not always the case.

They also built this website in a short amount of time, because we needed it completed before a trade show. They knew when the trade show was, and they knew when the website needed to launch, and they totally nailed it. We also had an issue with GoDaddy, a slow server or something, at the last minute. We told Eggs Media we didn't want to get to the trade show and have people getting held up on their iPhones, so they moved the whole website to their server just as a service, which was above and beyond what we asked of them. They wanted to make sure the website performed well at the trade show by any means necessary. They did a few things like that that made us meet the deadline and make the website look and run great.

Are there any areas Eggs Media could improve?

I can’t think of anything Eggs Media could improve: they nailed everything we gave them. As long as I stuck with them and provided branded graphics that looked good, they didn't do anything that I thought they could improve. I was a little apprehensive about their design at first. They didn't have many graphics to work with, so they were taking our secondary color and making it the primary color, but they didn’t know that was the secondary color until we told them.

Even though I don't know the exact price they charged, I feel comfortable giving Eggs Media a 5 on cost. I remember the project managers saying that they secured Eggs Media for a very affordable rate.
    I would very likely recommend Eggs Media to others. We were super impressed with them, and we’re hiring them to do our other company website.

Web Design for Croatian Futsal Club

"Working with Eggs Media was pleasant from beginning to end."

Eggs Media developed a web platform to convey statistical info about Croatian sports players. The site now supports live streaming of events, mobile use, and team performance assessments over time.

Croatia
Sanja Kacunic
Director, FC Split Tommy

Visitors have shared their appreciation for the new site’s streamlined navigation and visual simplicity. Eggs Media’s creative solutions, proactive problem-solving, and attention to detail help the futsal club to stand apart from other local agencies.

We are the most successful futsal club in Split, Croatia. I am the director.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eggs Media?

We wanted to have statistics for each player available on our website. It’s important for us to know how players are performing in order to compare them from year to year or to sell them to another team.

Eggs Media actually gave us a solution before we decided to work with them. My colleague was in charge of most of the communication between us and them, but the decisions and ideas were made between the two of us, and then she would communicate that to them.

What I liked about Eggs Media is that they were three steps in front of us. They would anticipate a problem even before we told them what the problem was. They did the structure of the site and built us a simple platform that everybody could navigate, which is what we wanted. We also wanted to have a mobile-friendly site that included live streaming of futsal matches. They did pretty much everything we wanted.

How did you come to work with Eggs Media?

We were looking for a suitable company for a few months, and we asked around to see if somebody we knew could recommend a good company they had worked with. Then, a friend of ours told us about Eggs Media. It was interesting to work with somebody outside of Croatia, because everyone in Croatia and Europe seems to use the same companies and have the same websites because of supply and demand. We were interested to see what somebody outside of Croatia would offer in terms of creative solutions.

Our business is not really in the market for sales, but at the same time we are because we have our players who we can sell to other teams. We wanted to have that great communication through our website. We had a lot of conference calls and conversations with Eggs Media through Skype. Eventually, they gave us a simple solution that covered all of our problems. They were efficient in the way they communicated, and we didn't have any complications. If we sent them an email, they would reply with a detailed response within an hour.

How much have you invested with Eggs Media?

I think we’ve invested about CA$3,000 ($2,250) with Eggs Media.

We started to communicate with Eggs Media in 2016, but I’m not sure of the exact date offhand. Our website is now online, functioning normally, and running okay. They gave us a few months to use it to make sure everything was working, and we can contact them if they need to change or add anything. The website is pretty much done now.

Our futsal club is linked to our company, so a lot of people noticed our website, commented on it, and complimented it. The site is simple, but it’s what we needed. It’s easy to communicate everything we need it to, it’s people friendly, it’s mobile friendly, and it’s easy to navigate. Most of the sites in Croatia are a little bit more complicated.

Working with Eggs Media was pleasant from beginning to end. I had the feeling that they were doing everything in our best interest, not just to make business for themselves. It didn’t feel like we were just one of their clients. It felt like we had a special bond with them and like we were their only client at the time.

How did Eggs Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Eggs Media was really good with management and communication. We were in constant communication with them, and they were always efficient. They never had a problem if we changed our mind about using a design or including certain information on the website. They were professional and would say, “Okay, no problem.”

They also gave us some great recommendations. Initially, we were against some of their ideas, but then they would do the layout and explain why they thought their idea would be better for us. Then, we would discuss their plan within our company for a week or so before saying, “They’re right. Their solution is much better.”

What did you find most impressive about Eggs Media?

Eggs Media’s communication skills were great. Regardless of who we spoke to, they had all the information they needed. I didn’t once need to update or remind them about something they had discussed with another member of our team. We could always continue where we left off. I don't think they’re the only company that could have given us this solution, but they were efficient in how they understood the stresses of our business and what needed to be done. They didn't wait for us to give them more information. If they had a question, they asked us, and we supplied a short answer; then, it was question, answer, question, answer.

Are there any areas Eggs Media could improve?

I can’t think of any way Eggs Media could improve. They were good. I think they did an amazing job in providing the product that we needed.

Overall Score We were really satisfied with Eggs Media.
    Croatian companies charge about the same, but their quality is much different.

WordPress Design for Home Improvement Website

"By far, Eggs Media has been my best experience yet."

Sept. - Dec. 2016

Eggs Media customized a WordPress website for a home improvement project bidding platform.

Sole Proprietor

Founder, Home Improvement Website

Pros of the engagement include professionalism, transparent communication, and scheduling. Creativity and proactivity are cited as areas for improvement.

I’m working on a website geared towards professionals and homeowners. It would allow them to connect and host projects that homeowners have available for a home professional to bid on. Different trades could also market their service on the platform. I’m a sole proprietor from Toronto.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eggs Media?

This was my very first website so I was looking for direction and guidance on working through the process of creating and designing a website, as well as other factors I needed to take into consideration.

When I approached Eggs Media, I had purchased a WordPress theme and was looking for their help with customizing that theme to make it unique to my business. They took their time to assess the site in its current state and then advised me on what my options were on the design of the website. I had a few suggestions of designs that I saw on other websites, which I shared with them. Their solution was to help incorporate those design elements and go from there.

They had suggested a lot of the designs. They actually incorporated some ideas I had in mind into the existing WordPress theme. They changed the look and feel of the site, which involved making adjustments to the way that menu file was displayed, as well as adding images and changing the text, design, and layout of the main body header and footer of the website.

As we continued working on the site, I realized that I needed some help with content that I had not had prepared on time. They were ready for the numbers of those specific pages, which they helped me put together and organize in a very professional manner on the website.

How did you come to work with Eggs Media?

I did a Google search looking for web designers. The one thing that attracted me the most was their online presentation and branding. They had a more professional look. Also, when I started to speak with them, they were very open and communicative about their services and on the price to get the work done.

How much have you invested with Eggs Media?

It was a total of $1,200.

I initially contacted them in September or October 2016. The project ended in December 2016.

I can really attest to their professionalism, open communication, and timeliness on working on this project. This is probably the first website I’ve actually followed through on, but I’ve had other ideas and interactions with other designers and web developers. By far, Eggs Media has been my best experience yet.

The site hasn’t officially launched yet because I’ve held off from launching it. I know I dragged it out a bit. They were moving a lot faster than I had expected. For some of the pages and content, I had originally planned to get all of that myself. Eventually, I had to give it to them to take care of it for me. I’m working on the pricing structure and there’s more content work I need to do myself. I still need to give some thought to it.

How did Eggs Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We primarily communicated through email. I communicated predominantly through a project manager. The person I dealt with, Jasmine, was very communicative in her emails. I just had 1 interaction with someone on the design side, but that was followed up by the project manager. I never felt that there was a disconnect between what was being communicated between myself and the individual team at Eggs Media. I was constantly kept abreast on the progress of the site. They all seemed to be on the same page with the message always been consistent. At one point, there might have been a misunderstanding on my part and that was immediately remediated through Jasmine.

What did you most impressive about Eggs Media?

It’s a well-run company. As to their openness, timeliness, communication, that, in itself, are definitely the qualities of the company.

Are there any areas Eggs Media could improve?

There could have been a little bit more input. I felt that I might have been a little bit too instructive and I didn’t feel I got much creativity from them. They gave a few options that were good, but I would’ve liked to have seen a little more creativity in terms of content and how that could be better positioned on a web page.

Web Design and SEO for Finance Firm

"Eggs Media was easy to work with regarding their responsiveness, working quickly, and hitting deadlines."

Eggs Media designed a logo and created a website with content they received from the client. They also helped optimize the content for SEO purposes.

Ryan Kovac
President, R.A.K. Advisory Inc.

The client receives more leads now that they have a website. Eggs Media was easy to work with, responsive, and timely.

The company is R.A.K. Advisory Inc. and it is essentially a financial consultant for small businesses. Anything financial-related for a small business such as part-time CFO [Chief Financial Officer] work, financial modeling, helping companies raise financing and so forth. I am the President of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eggs Media?

I wanted to be somewhat credible, so I needed a website and a logo. I just needed some marketing strength, and I view those things as critical to getting the word out there.

They designed a logo for me. Regarding the website, I put together the content, and they put it into a digital format, onto a website. They made some suggestions on the wording of the content for SEO [search engine optimization] purposes.

How did you come to work with Eggs Media?

I did a Google search. I was looking to do this fairly quickly, so I only talked to a few vendors.

How much have you invested with Eggs Media?

I spent about $2,500 for the website and the logo.

I think it was pretty much done within a few weeks, last year. Part of that was me changing the content as we went. I would say with going back and forth it took about three weeks. I continue to work with them in terms of making some minor changes to the website, like adding clients and that kind of thing.

I can't give you specific stats, but I do get phone calls coming in. Putting a number on it is hard, but I'm getting more inquiries.

How did Eggs Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Deadlines were pretty good. They were quick. I dealt mostly with Jasmine as the project manager. I was pretty happy with how quickly they moved, their responsiveness, getting it done on time, and so forth.

What did you find most impressive about Eggs Media?

I think the cost was reasonable and very competitive. Eggs Media was easy to work with regarding their responsiveness, working quickly, and hitting deadlines.

Are there any areas Eggs Media could improve?

I wouldn't say anything major. I think the process was pretty smooth.

Overall Score They were easy to work with and didn't have any major complaints.
    They were pretty much on time for everything.
    I thought they were reasonable on that end.
    I don’t have any complaints.

Logo Design and Web Dev for Analytics Company

"There are many web design companies, and they all claim to be professional, creative and brilliant, but I think Eggs Media is by far one of the best companies I have dealt with."

Eggs Media designed a new logo for the client and assisted with a web application integration. They are currently working on another website for the client.

Quito, Ecuador
Jonathan Sanchez
Owner, Alternative Solutions

The client foresees their relationship with Eggs Media lasting a long time. Their communication, understanding of requirements, and ability to deliver a cost-effective solution are highlights of the engagement.

I'm the Owner/President of Alternative Solutions, which is involved in analytics and security. We currently work with gaming companies in South America providing probabilities for sporting events, statistics, and live scores.

We are also involved in providing residential and commercial electronic security solutions. We are based in Quito, Ecuador, and we design and install electronic security systems. Alarms, cameras, motion detection, remote viewing, and all electronic solutions available in the market, we implement in Ecuador. We work mostly with builders to provide custom solutions for their projects. We make sure all homes are secured, and that everything is fed back to the security guard post, and in some cases, directly to the local police department.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eggs Media?

There are two challenges we are working with Eggs Media on. One is we needed to be able to input the data from our computers into any website we work with in real time to provide constant updates on betting lines and statistics. We also needed to create a logo for this particular venture.

Another challenge is that we need to build a portal site that will contain demos of our security systems with live camera feeds and interactive pages. That is an ongoing project which is still in the early stages, but we trust their knowledge and expertise in the web design area. They have already provided ideas, and I was immediately impressed with how creative and innovative they are.

Eggs media provided a WordPress plugin that would input our data instantly into any website we wanted, in real time, and would also allow us to change formulas as we wanted. They provided all the coding and designed a new logo for us. I am overall satisfied with their professionalism and knowledge, as they successfully converted our wishes into reality.

They are also currently working on a security portal site for us that will allow us to display live feeds from all over the world as demos of our security systems; this project will be completed in 2017.

How did you come to work with Eggs Media?

I found Eggs Media on a Google search. I reached out to them, as well as a few other web companies, to get some quotes. They responded first, so we spoke a few times and I liked their ideas. After a few conversations, I went ahead got a quote and hired them for my projects.

How much have you invested with Eggs Media?

For their work on our sports betting plugin, we spent around $3,000 USD, which I found to be great value for what it does for us.

There will be a further $2,000 investment as we complete the second project. That cost may increase as we continue to develop the site, but so far the investment is at about $5,000 USD with Eggs Media.

Both projects are ongoing and constantly evolving. This partnership will undoubtedly last for a very long time. The security site project is going to take a long time to complete and will require meticulous managing from their end.

What I found most impressive was that they took the time to call me and email me to update me on progress and changes. They consulted with me on ideas and responded to my emails at all hours of the night. It seemed like they were always working on my project.

I find their versatility to be an asset to me, as they understand all my ideas whether it's security, analytics, or sports betting. They always understand what you are trying to accomplish.

How did Eggs Media perform from a project management standpoint?

My rep was phenomenal in understanding my needs and ideas; it is not a simple subject we are working with, and they really understood and exceeded my expectations. I relayed my ideas to them, and they implemented them in their work. The entire Eggs Media team was easy to communicate with. They were down to earth from the beginning, they listened to my needs and tried to explain all the technical details appropriately.

What did you find most impressive about Eggs Media?

I found that they deliver everything that they promise. Your vision becomes a reality working with Eggs Media. Their technology, skill, and dedication show in all the work they perform. They are incredibly versatile and they have an uncanny ability to be able to deliver exactly what you ask of them at a competitive price. There are many web design companies, and they all claim to be professional, creative and brilliant, but I think Eggs Media is by far one of the best companies I have dealt with. They surprised me on many levels, they listened to my needs and spent time understanding my brand to make sure the overall presentation is suitable. I’m looking forward to doing business with them for many years to come.

Overall Score Excellent company to work with.

Web Design for Croatian Organization

"Eggs Media built a completely new site, and we are quite happy with it. I think they're quite creative, and their graphic design is quite good."

Eggs Media built a new website for the client and designed graphics for a few of their events.

President, AMCA Toronto

The client is satisfied with the website that was built and considers Eggs Media to be a creative and reliable agency.

I'm the president of the association of former students and friends of universities in the Republic of Croatia located in southern Ontario. Eggs Media would know us as AMCA Toronto. Our website is AMCAtoronto.com.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eggs Media?

We had an old website that wasn't functioning to the extent or the way we wanted. It was designed maybe 3 to 5 years ago.

We asked Eggs Media to put together a completely new website based on our needs. We're volunteers and not necessarily familiar with IT [information technology] terminology. We have a very functional website designed for our needs and wants. That's all I can tell you. They also did some graphic design for us for our fliers for our events.

How did you come to work with Eggs Media?

We came to know of Eggs Media through the Croatian community. Jasmina [Leburic, project manager at Eggs Media] was a member. I think she's a Croatia University graduate.

How much have you invested with Eggs Media?

We spent around $1,200 Canadian [approximately $910] on Eggs Media's services. It went a little more than that because we also paid them for the graphic design.

The project was about 2 or 3 years ago [2013 to 2015].

Eggs Media built a completely new site, and we are quite happy with it. I think they're quite creative, and their graphic design is quite good. In terms of external feedback, the website was well received.

How did Eggs Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Given our budget, the scheduling was internal, and we were happy with the timing. We communicated through emails and Eggs Media quickly responded to our needs. That was important.

What did you find most impressive about Eggs Media?

I think Eggs Media is very good in what they are doing. In terms of how much they stand out, it's hard for me to say because I don't deal with companies like that on a regular basis. Being an engineer myself and president of both the association and company, I was happy with them.

Are there any areas Eggs Media could improve?

I can't think of anything right now.

There were no issues. It wasn't instantaneous.
    I’m very willing to do so.

SEO and Development for Window Shade Company

"They [Eggs Media] are prompt and to the point – they are simply great. We received so many leads from the Internet after we started with them."

2014 - Ongoing

Eggs Media developed a new website for the client, designed their logo, and helped with search engine optimization. They continue to manage the content on the site.

Lauren Tintoni
Owner, Supershade

The client has received positive feedback from customers on the look of the site, and has seen an increase in leads. Eggs Media is complimented on their timeliness, creativity, and flexibility.

Please introduce your business and what you do there.

We sell window treatments – interior decorations for windows and window frames. I'm the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eggs Media?

I needed a new website created from scratch. Once it was up and running, I needed search engine optimization.

Eggs Media provided the consultation and the complete development of the website. They also helped us be found on Google. I write the blogs, and they put them on the website for me.

How did you come to work with Eggs Media?

I found them through a referral from a friend. I had looked at other providers, but I liked how Eggs Media approached things. They were very straight to the point.

How much have you invested with Eggs Media?

I've spent less than $10,000 working with them.

We began working together sometime in 2014, but the project really have an end because when I write a blog, they'll pop back up. They're always still helping.

Could you share any evidence that would demonstrate the productivity, quality of work or the impact of the engagement?

They are prompt and to the point – they are simply great. We received so many leads from the Internet after we started with them. I also get contacts directly through my email.

Our website looks modern and quite beautiful. They did a great logo. They did everything. We have received very positive feedback about our website.

How did Eggs Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They're organized, and they're fast. They are always ready. They respond to emails immediately, which is something I like. They can explain things in layman's terms as well.

What did you find most impressive about Eggs Media?

They don't try to nickel-and-dime every little service. Some people want money for every little click. But, Eggs Media never hesitated to rework or redesign anything.

If I didn't like a draft of the logo, they kept sending me new ideas, and the design they finally came up with was excellent. The business was originally my father's, and we've been in business here for 30 years. They took an old logo from 30 years ago and made it modern. They just hit the nail on the head so perfectly.

Are there any areas Eggs Media could improve?

No. The project was a perfect experience from start to finish.