Independent creative boutique design agency

Efir Media is an independent creative, award-winning boutique design agency. Making everything on our own we provide our clients with high quality service and one-of-a-kind designs at very competitive prices.

In 2019 Efir Media Digital Agency has been pointed out by various awards: CSS Design Awards, Awwwards, Behance.

UI – UX, Visual Design, Product Design, Copywriting & Scripting, Campaign Creative, WebGL, Animation, Motion Design, 3D Design, AR/VR, Hardware Prototyping, Projection Mapping, AI, Tech Research.

Philadelphia, PA
  • 14 E Stratford Avenue
    Philadelphia , PA 19050

Overall Murals, Inc. GetEx Lemon Digital  MyDFS SoapBox Navat Soft Enflow Ultraviolet Way

A brand-new website for Ultraviolet Way

A brand-new website that Efir Media made for Ultraviolet Way car collector

Overall Murals website

We've created a website for the artists who spread dynamic messages through the unique hand-painted outdoor advertising mural campaigns.

A brand-new website for Belazor Technologies

A brand-new website for Belazor Technologies by Efir Media. This website is very conceptual and unusual. Bright colors, illustrations, portraites of the team make the website stand out form competitors.

A web-site for Overall Murals

Seeing some newly launched murals made us feeling completely amazed! The spectacular impact that Overall Murals create on the society and commitment to preserving and enhancing the native aesthetic of the communities in which is a real phenomenon.

Lemon Digital website

A brand-new website for an animation design studio.

NavatSoft website

A brand-new website for a software development company

Website for Consulting Business Launch

"They have a very difficult time actually finalizing projects and finishing."

0.5

Oct. 2019 - Feb. 2020

Efir Media was tasked with developing a website from scratch to launch a consulting firm.

San Diego, California
Executive Leadership Coach, Coaching Practice

Not only did multiple staff changes and poor communication cause confusion around the project task, but Efir Media also provided unsatisfactory milestone deliverables. Significant delays have extended a two-month project into a five-month ordeal.

I am an executive/leadership coach. My coaching practice was launched to help people engage with their stories. To have a better understanding of who they are, and how they respond to life and explore where they have been, where they are, and where they want to go.

For what projects/services did your company hire Efir Media?

I was launching a new website. I was starting from scratch.

To have a string website that engaged others and motivated them to explore growth.

I found an award they won on another website for their website.

They built my website from the ground up.

I wish I knew. I started with a project manager in October, who copied two others on all emails. That project manager was laid off one week before my website was supposed to be launched.

The new PM never explained that they did not know where the project left off. Instead, they attempted to throw some stuff together. It was terrible. It was actually offensive. They had gone to a personal blog and pulled information that had nothing to do with what I hired them for.

When they realized the 2nd PM had made some pretty significant errors, instead of apologizing, they said "As we mentioned, we are not able to finish your project." They then offered my 1/3 of my $2500 back, which means I lost $1700 because of their errors.

The website has yet to launch. I am approaching month five on what was supposed to be a two month process. The communication is highly unprofessional. With each email you begin to believe you have not communicated clearly, as the delays and work pace are significantly off track.

This was the worst part of the process. I am on project manager #3. I have figured out that within their culture, they will do whatever it takes to hide/shift blame. They have a very difficult time actually finalizing projects and finishing. My website is so incredibly simple, and we are on week 22.

Their company website. That is it.

Yes. Communicate honestly. Instead of putting together a wasted beta website, just say to your client "I am really sorry, but we do not have any of your old work and we have to start over." Instead of saying "If we get this done this fast, it will be incredible" when it is already 5 weeks overdue and has nothing to do with the client.

0.5
    The communication and performance are terrible.

Web Design for Luxury Car Collector & Renter

“He had creative ideas and was able to guide me through the development without any trouble.”

July - Oct. 2019

Efir Media created a site promoting a luxury car collection’s rental services. Taking the lead, they showed a consistent willingness to guide their partner toward appropriate solutions for various issues.

Head of Operations, Ultraviolet Way

Impressing the internal staff, the team built a website that was intuitive and aesthetically pleasing. Their enthusiasm and communicative approach to the development allowed them to meet client and consumer expectations. They gave regular updates, cultivating a close relationship.

I work in operations for a private collection of cars.

What challenge were you trying to address with Efir Media?

We needed the website to showcase the cars in the collection. It was important for the pictures to be interactive as well.

The site was built from scratch. As I don’t have much experience with building websites, I relied on them for guidance and support. It was important for the site to be quick and user-friendly while being visually interesting.

There were 4–5 people working on the site.

How did you come to work with Efir Media?

I found them on a web platform and really liked their previous work. Their style lined up with what I wanted. In our initial conversations, it seemed like they would be able to handle the scope of work effectively.

The project lasted from July–October 2019.

I’m very happy with the way the final site turned out. We also received a ton of great feedback on social media. Viewers often praise the site and indicate that they’d ideally have something similar. It made a huge impression on our customers. They delivered a high-quality, beautiful result.

How did Efir Media perform from a project management standpoint?

I was able to interface with the lead designer over the course of the project. He had creative ideas and was able to guide me through the development without any trouble. While supervising the project, he was my main contact. However, I was able to speak with the team when needed, which I appreciated. They were always in touch whenever I needed them, regardless of our time difference. I always knew what was going on because of their updates.

They’re a great team, and I highly recommend them.

I can’t think of anything. They should just keep up the good work.

Engage with them sooner rather than later. They’re very thorough.