Seattle Web Design, & Development, SEO, SEM & CMS

Through a combination of custom website designs, top tier hosting, SEM, DNS, and a supported content management system; our clients have the best website solution at extremely cost effective pricing. Specializing in custom ecommerce websites and data driven applications, Efinity Technologies knows what it takes to grow your business.

We utilize our content management system built from the ground up to enhance your website editing capabilities so you can get back to working on your business while your website works for you.

Providing the website design, hosting, email, SEM, DNS, content management, ecommerce management, and full support; Efinitytech is clearly unique in the industry and supplies the most comprehensive website solution on the market today.

1998
Monroe, WA
  • Efinitytech
    1129 W Main Street
    Monroe, WA 98272
    360.805.8483

Barn Pros, Ranger Tugs, Cepher Publishing, Bed Voyage, VDB Estates, Orthman, Matheus Lumber, Thrive Community Fitness, VAP Construction, Magnadrive, Mirata Marketing

Northwest Outdoor Lighting

For years Northwest Outdoor Lighting has trusted Efinitytech to host, develop, and design their website. Using our custom CMS software has given Northwest Outdoor Lighting unparalleled control over their content, data driven projects, customer relations, and newsletters. Their new design launched this year and it reflects the level of quality we at Efinitytech continue to deliver for all our clients.

You can view their website at nwoutdoorlighting.com

VDB Estates

VDB Estates is one of Seattle's premier luxury real estate companies. Like many of our real estate clients, VDB needed a website with an integrated IDX feed that complimented the high end luxury homes they sell. Efinitytech delivered with a beautiful website that features VDB Estates listings elegantly.

Find your luxury home today at vdbestates.com

Ranger Tugs

Ranger Tugs chose Efinitytech due to our expertise with custom ecommerce systems. At Ranger they create top of the line luxury tugboats and they wanted a website that reflected that. With a custom boat builder incorporated with their quoting system, Ranger Tugs got a high end website to match their high end boats.

Build your custom boat today at rangertugs.com

Bed Voyage

BedVoyage is known for their beautiful bamboo sheet sets and they wanted a website design that could incorporate their product while maintaining that elegance. Efinitytech delivered with an ecommere website design that combines multiple products, options, and sizes all on one page tied directly to the BedVoyage backend shipping API.

Browse bedvoyage.com to find beautiful bamboo bed sheets.

Barn Pros

Efinitytech was critical in creating a custom ecommerce website to support Barn Pros and their national success. As the number 1 barn builder in the US, Barn Pros needed a robust website that could support the 100,000's of customers they get every month.

Browse barnpros.com to see more.

Cepher Publishing Group

Cepher Publishing wanted a custom ecommerce website and mobile app they could sell on the IOS and Google app stores. Efinitytech delivered with a custom website and mobile app that they and their customers love. Efinitytech also works with Cepher on SEO which has been wildly successful with 60% YOY gains and their mobile app has taken off with an 8 month ROI and monthly revenues that continue to increase.

See more at cepher.net or lookup Cepher on your mobile app store.

Thrive Community Fitness

With 5 fitness centers in western Washington Thrive Community Fitness continues to grow and expand and Thrive needed a website that could expand with them. Efinitytech built a design that matched the happy, bright feeling you get from fitness integrated with a custom blog, ecommerce, database driven class system, and a custom CMS.

Find a Thrive near you at thrivecf.com

Custom CMS for Website Update

“You can call them at any time, with any questions, and they’re always right on top of it.”

Aug. 2013 - Feb. 2014

Efinitytech built a CMS system using their own custom tool called VSM. The work included the development of an administrative backend through which products can easily be updated, as well as SEO assistance.

Monroe, Washington
IT Consultant

The custom CMS tool Efinitytech uses is constantly updated, regularly bringing new features, and meaning the responsive solutions developed for different clients benefit all. The team provided excellent customer service, with a personal touch, attention to detail, and regular communication.

I was the IT manager for a company, but now when I work with Efinitytech it’s as an independent consultant.

What challenge were you trying to address with Efinitytech?

With the company I worked for previously, we needed to update our website. It had been well over 10 years, and it was very outdated.

When I joined the project, it had already begun under our previous graphics person. I worked with Efinitytech to get the website the way we wanted it. We knew we wanted a content management system [CMS] so that we could easily update our products ourselves, and Efinitytech had their own CMS called VSM.

The biggest element of the project was the development an administrative backend that we could easily use to update all of our products as they frequently change. We also wanted the ability to create dynamic content such as technical articles and product instructions that are easy to update, without having to constantly use HTML.

Efinitytech took all of the data from our previous website and moved it onto their system to get us started. We had many technical articles and almost 900 products, half of which had their own product instructions. It would have been a huge undertaking to start from scratch. Initially, they also helped us with some SEO, which was helpful in getting particular product lines to rank higher.

How did you come to work with Efinitytech?

Our graphics person had worked with another one of their clients who was located right next to us. As she had experience with them, they were a choice right at the top of her list.

I think the site probably cost $15,000 to $20,000.

We worked with Efinitytech throughout 2013 and then the site went live in February 2014.

Everybody at our company was pleased with the look of the website and its functionality. My sales department was especially happy because it was so much easier to make quick updates to products and select products to feature. Our dealer network was also happy, and they began using our website as a tool for sales if anyone had questions about our products.

How did Efinitytech perform from a project management standpoint?

Efinitytech did a really good job. I loved working with them, as they’re a smaller company, so you get the personal feel from them. You can call them at any time, with any questions, and they’re always right on top of it. The size of the team that worked on most of our project was probably three to four people.

They’re located about five minutes from where I worked, so to communicate we would use everything from email and phone to scheduling meetings or even dropping by.

One of the things that make Efinitytech stand out is the fact that their content management tool is custom. They’re constantly updating it too, so when you work with them, you get those new features. They’re very responsive to their customers. There were a couple of times when there were things that we wanted to be added to their VSM tool, and that means all their customers receive the update too. Similarly, if their other customers had ideas, then we would see them in the update.

I also liked that they’re a smaller, local company. You just don't get that personal touch with the bigger companies. It feels like they’re part of your business and that your success is important to them. It’s awesome and is why I've worked with them again.

I can't think of anything specific. Every time I need something, I can email them and they’ll answer right away and take care of any problem I may have. The tools have been really good, there isn’t anything that I haven't had access to.

Overall Score They’re awesome to work with. They're very responsive, and they’re great people.
    Our deadlines have been fairly broad, but Efinitytech has always met or exceeded them.
    The value you get with Efinitytech and their customer service is well worth it.
    They’re always prompt and our expectations have been met.
    Having used them twice, I would certainly refer them.

Web & App Development for Publishing Group

"They built our website quickly, efficiently, and effectively."

Aug. 2014 - Ongoing

Efinity Tech built an e-commerce website, implemented better security protocols, and created a mobile app (iOS, Android, Kindle, Blackberry). They now provide digital marketing, SEO, and web updates.

Seattle, Washington
Stephen Pidgeon
CEO, Cepher Publishing Group

In the past 2 years, the new platform has facilitated a 450% growth in business, thanks to Efinity Tech’s quick solutions and reliable server support. The team’s straightforward communication, consistent performance, and problem-solving focus continue to strengthen the partnership.

I’m the CEO, president, and founder of Cepher Publishing Group. We conduct comprehensive restoration of scripture in the English language.

What challenge were you trying to address with Efinity Tech?

We are an exclusively online retailer and wholesaler. As a result, we needed a strong digital presence, which we’ve been able to achieve with Efinity Tech.

We initially contacted them for website development. We had been using the WordPress format, which wasn’t an effective platform for high-volume online retailers. Efinity brought new protocols and a system that protected us from hacking and improved our confidentiality. Their team also provided SEO and other strategies for developing our marketing protocol. We had been using tired forms of advertising (e.g. print media, TV, radio, and some online channels) that were ineffective. Our push towards SEO made all the difference in terms of how the company was evolving.

When we needed to develop a mobile solution, we elected to use Efinity again. They built a bulletproof app and maintained ongoing testing for it. We’ve had little trouble with the app across multiple platforms—Android, iOS, Kindle, and Blackberry. We’ve been able to implement fairly substantial updates through their skills.

We went to Efinity asking for an e-commerce website, which was developed promptly. We also wanted to implement Google Gadgets. But, these items seem to be vulnerable to hackers, so we wanted to have independent protocols that offered better protection. Our e-commerce page is functional, both in terms of frontend and backend. It interfaces with banking and PayPal features seamlessly, and it’s also integrated into our shipping protocol. We have many functionalities taking place between the website our online sales. Efinity has substantial cloud capabilities, so we have been able to house our infrastructure on their discrete servers.

We’ve worked directly with the president of Efinity, Mark, who was in charge of the app development; Vaughan, their marketing director; and Richard on the SEO and VSM CMS side. The new system is effective and has allowed us to develop a full-bodied online retail experience that meets our expectations. We can fine-tune and direct the platform they created, which has led to explosive growth.

How did you come to work with Efinity Tech?

We’d worked with other groups in the past, but all of them proved to be disastrous. They never kept their promises, so our bills were increasing while we waited for a product. Our website languished since we couldn’t do what we needed. I never had a good experience with outsourcing until we met Efinity Tech. They’ve been a fantastic answer to our problem.

A friend of mine was bragging about Efinity and described them as the best choice he’d ever made. I used to have a home in Monroe, Washington and heard they were based in that area. We met with Vaughan, who represented the company well, so we hired them.

How much have you invested with Efinity Tech?

We’ve spent a substantial amount of money developing the app, but we looked at quotes from other parts of the world that were competitive with Efinity’s offer. Efinity is the only provider that offered to support their work on an ongoing basis. Even now, we are embarking on a fourth or fifth upgrade for the app, which will be quite substantial. We’re adding a night mode, greater copy capabilities, and new redundancies.

We started working with Efinity Tech in August 2014. Since the first version, we’ve continued to develop the site.

We’ve had over 450% growth in the last two years. Our first website had a WordPress interface, which only had 5% of the functionality compared to Efinity Tech’s version. They built our website quickly, efficiently, and effectively.

How did Efinity Tech perform from a project management standpoint?

They showed us wireframes. We discussed the site’s VSM approach, artwork, and mobile vs. desktop layout ideas. Our web page transfers well between mediums, displaying the content we want in the order in the right order on a smartphone, a tablet, or a laptop. We went over the detailed placement of particular images and texts, using a maximum-content approach for each page.

The project management was straightforward. We came to Efinity with our request, they built it, and we communicated about particular issues. For instance, we realized that we were being charged international customs fees and needed to make adjustments. We also changed our discount-offering process.

What did you find most impressive about Efinity Tech?

Efinity has been a tremendous partner, and I can’t recommend them highly enough. They’re serious people and have outstanding skills for a private-sector group. Everyone on the team is proficient in terms of code, software, SEO, and hardware applications. We visited them recently and looked at a new server, which will have 1 TB of RAM. This is the kind of hardware they’re adding into our server farm.

Are there any areas Efinity Tech could improve?

They could improve the parking in front of their building and have higher-quality food in the fridge when we visit. Overall, they’ve been a wonderful partner for us.

I’d recommend them to colleagues but maybe not to competitors.

Web Development for Outdoor Lighting Company

"Efinity Tech has the knowledge and staff to enact helpful changes."

Sept. 2014 - Jan. 2015

Efinity Tech identified areas for improvement for a problematic WordPress website before transitioning to developing a brand-new platform from scratch instead. They now provide tweaks and SEO management.

Woodinville, Washington
Mary Peterson
President, Northwest Outdoor Lighting

After the new site’s launch, phone inquiries increased within the first day. Web traffic has quadrupled, thanks to Efinity Tech’s targeted SEO strategies. The team’s technical expertise, marketing savvy, and results-focused approach continue to strengthen the partnership.

I am the president and owner of Northwest Outdoor Lighting.

What challenge were you trying to address with Efinity Tech?

The first website I created and spent money for was terrible. I wanted to redesign the whole thing.

Efinity Tech looked at the website I had in place, made a list of everything wrong with it, and suggested how each issue could be improved. I didn’t want to spend more money on a site that had just been completed, so Efinity Tech came up with ideas for tweaks and improvements. After a few months of trying to fix the site on our own, we gave up and started from scratch. Efinity Tech built us a brand-new site and has been managing our SEO over the last 3 years.

The website was built using VSM, which is a content management system created by Efinity Tech.

How did you come to work with Efinity Tech?

My original site was built on WordPress. I knew that I needed to write more blog posts to increase my Google hits. I was trying to put something new out there every week, but I wasn’t seeing any results. I met Efinity Tech’s principal at a business meet-and-greet and told him about my problems. He pulled my site up on his phone and told me immediately that it wasn’t being picked up because it lacked SEO-friendly content. I had spent thousands of dollars on a website and didn’t want to spend thousands more on another without knowing if it would work. But, the fact that he was willing to provide consultation for a small monthly fee made me feel comfortable with the arrangement. I looked at other sites built by Efinity Tech and thought that they looked awesome. We took a big leap of faith with them, and it paid off. I have been getting phone calls since the day after launching the new site.

How much have you invested with Efinity Tech?

The cost of their work has been a bit above $6,000 per year for SEO and development services.

We started working with Efinity Tech in the fall of 2014 and went through a tweaking process for a couple of months before we decided to start from scratch. The site went live in January 2015. We have been revamping that site over the last 2 months.

Ever since the new site went live, my phone has been ringing. We revised and revamped the website in the last week and made it even better.

Based on the SEO reports I receive from Efinity Tech, I can see traffic increasing. It tripled or quadrupled once we launched the new site.

How did Efinity Tech perform from a project management standpoint?

I receive monthly reports that show which pages are doing well, how I can improve them, and whether I need to write a blog post with specific terminology for increasing traffic. I can send them emails asking for tweaks, and the team will work on those items within 24 hours. We’ve always been on target.

My main contact manages all the edits for the site, and I have access to the office manager as well.

What did you find most impressive about Efinity Tech?

They shared expertise about site content and mentioned when something was not compatible with the web world. Efinity Tech has the knowledge and staff to enact helpful changes. For example, “Contact me” won’t attract any responses, but changing that content to “Give us a call today” created a 60% increase in calls, simply because the language is more powerful. It sounds simple, but their ideas have generated a substantial difference in our business calls.

In terms of SEO expertise, Efinity Tech stays current with trends in the field, and they know how to tweak and adjust keywords.

Are there any areas Efinity Tech could improve?

I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score I’ve had an excellent experience working with Efinity Tech.
    We coordinated well whenever I needed to meet with them.
    I don’t mind paying this price for a site that’s growing my business.
    They deliver what they promise and do excellent work.
    I do it all the time.

Web Development for Building Kit Company

"They are very open to learning new things and they respond really well to their customers’ needs."

2012 - Ongoing

Efinity developed the frontend and backend of an e-commerce site on a custom platform. They focused on usability for the client, whose goal was to manage the site in terms of creating content and issuing updates.

Monroe, Washington
Jessica Sherman
Marketing Coordinator, Barn Pros

The functionality, flexibility and ease of use of the site was crucial, and Efinity developed it well. Their team is small but multi-skilled, and they are easy to communicate with. Lead generation and new traffic from the website smoothly went up while bounce rates went down.

Barn Pros has been in business in the state of Washington for 25 years. We provide pre-engineered building kits. We started out with barns for the equestrian lover, but we also have barns for farms and agricultural use. We have barn-style garages and shops for people, and we have a line of barn apartments and barn-style homes. It’s a pretty niche market, and what we provide is a real systems approach to building itself. I’m the marketing coordinator.

What challenge were you trying to address with Efinity Tech?

In 2013, we were in a position where we wanted to redo our websites, and we knew we wanted to work with someone local. We needed to have a really dynamic website that could grow with the company because we had some big goals we were aiming to achieve in the coming years. We knew we couldn’t implement them by the time that we had this new website, but we wanted to make sure we had a platform that could accommodate those things that we wanted to do.

We wanted to build out and have an e-commerce store. We wanted to have a dynamic ability to bring in different functionality to the website and create a good presentation for our products.

Efinity Tech provided their own proprietary software for web design, which worked really well for us because it wasn’t just a drag and drop template. It was something they could use their systems for but also custom design it for us. We can easily get in there and modify and change it, which we really liked because we were planning on adding and changing products or updating content pretty regularly. We had the capability to do that in-house, so being able to work with a system that could allow us to do that without having to call another company and have them make the change was the goal. Their platform is called VSM. They built the frontend and backend of the website.

Each person at Efinity wears a few hats. When you’re working with a small business, typically you work in several different departments. Their company is probably about five people. We mainly work with one person who helps us with the content, and they have another gentleman who does a lot of the behind the scenes work, and then another person who does the design work. It’s pretty apparent who you should speak with depending on the project that you have in mind.

They have a good team representation, and I always feel like my thoughts, ideas, or concerns can be translated pretty easily. Our new website is a completely different design. Because their platform is proprietary, they update it all the time and do their own changes and optimization for it.

How did you come to work with Efinity Tech?

I didn’t find them originally. I believe our general manager did some searching for different companies and found that Efinity Tech was a local company. He actually chose to go drive down and visit them and found that they had a lot in common. He decided that Efinity Tech would be a good fit for us.

How much have you invested with Efinity Tech?

We are their largest customer. We have fair pricing with them, but I don’t know how it compares to other firms.

We started working together in 2012, and the work is ongoing. We launched our website in November 2016. We plan on working with them for quite some time, and we really enjoy the functionality of our new website.

Our traffic year over year has gone up steadily and we hear nothing but really great reviews about our website. We have a huge amount of new users, bounce rates are pretty low, and our site duration is pretty high given the industry that we are in. People spend an average of three minutes on our website, which is a pretty long time. In the years’ time, we’ve got two million sessions on our site with 75% of that being new traffic. There are three million page views.

We anticipated a drop in traffic with our website launch last year, so we had a lot of different things in place to kind of ease that transition. They did a lot of work ahead of time to help offset any drop in traffic that might have come up, which was greatly appreciated.

A big part of our website when we launched with them in 2013 was creating a mobile-adaptive website. Since having a mobile-adaptive site, we saw our mobile traffic just in the last four years go from about 30% to about 55%. Their ability to develop a mobile-adaptive site was really important to us and is probably one of the big reasons why we went with them.

How did Efinity Tech perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve got a good system in place where we can communicate different projects, initiatives, or updates that we want to launch. They’ll give us an estimated timeline that they typically always meet. If anything comes up, they’re really good about reaching out and letting us know.

What did you find most impressive about Efinity Tech?

Even though I don’t know much about programming and coding, when I come up with an idea, Efinity Tech will always spend time thinking about it and letting me know if it’s possible or if not. If it’s possible, they let me know what kind of programming would be needed to make that happen. More often than not, it turns into something really great, and they can end up using that with their other clients as well. I really appreciate the open-mindedness. They are very open to learning new things and they respond really well to their customers’ needs. They are always willing to think outside the box.

Are there any areas Efinity Tech could improve?

Overall Score We all have our challenges, but they always rise to the occasion. They’re always willing to make sure that we’re satisfied.
    We’re sometimes a unique client and our projects require a bit more time, but they do well with the schedule.
    They go above and beyond in the services that they provide for the price we pay.
    We’re always satisfied with what we get.

Web Design for Recreational Boat Manufacturer

"Their service has been amazing and the deliverables have met our expectations."

Efinity Tech issued a complete redesign of the client's website, implementing new integrations and features that have increased users' traffic and time on site by 10-15%.

Seattle, Washington
Sam Bisset
Director of Communications, Fluid Motion LLC

Responsiveness and communication are areas where Efinity Tech shines. As the client's company grows and changes, Efinity provides adequate support which makes the transition as seamless as possible.

Fluid Motion is a recreation boat manufacturer based in Washington State. I’m the director of communications.

What challenge were you trying to address with Efinity Tech?

We have quite a bit of traffic going to our sites and wanted to work with someone who we could call in case we had an outage and needed someone to troubleshoot. We also had budget considerations.

Efinity did a complete redesign of two of our websites. We had very basic sites before, but now, we have a build-a-boat feature, an interactive event and boat show map, blog, newsletter capabilities and several other features. They built the sites on VSM which is Efinity's proprietary platform. I don't know the exact technologies that were used on the site, but there were at least six resources that worked on our site including the salesman, the president, the visual designer, and others on their team.

How did you come to work with Efinity Tech?

Someone else that worked at our company had worked with Efinity in the past. Their office is located a mile from ours. What set them apart was their cost and service.

How much have you invested with Efinity Tech?

We have spent under $25,000 with them so far.

We started working with them 18 months ago. The project is completed but we still have a service contract with them.

All the basic stats like time on site, traffic, etc. are up between 10% and 15%. Leads are hard to measure because we weren’t capturing them before these sites were upgraded. I know they’ve also increased, but I don’t know how much.

How did Efinity Tech perform from a project management standpoint?

It seems like they’re established and comfortable, which was another nice thing about working with them. They have an office where we can meet. I was meeting other agencies at coffee houses, which didn’t give me a lot of confidence. Efinity seems to know their roles. They’re all involved at different stages of the project. They were waiting on us more than we had to wait on them. They would implement things as soon as I would get back to them.

What did you find most impressive about Efinity Tech?

Their support is great. Multiple times a week I’ll send an email since our business is always changing and growing and our message needs to change. It doesn’t matter when I send an email, I’ll have a response in 45 minutes. The communication and service support is really what sold us in the first place, and one of the things that we value the most about the partnership now.

Are there any areas Efinity Tech could improve?

Their system is proprietary, which is nice and they provide the service. I would like more control on the backend as far as what we can do visually with the site. I don’t think the average user will feel that way, but I do. I don’t like bothering them with all my little changes, but they don’t seem to mind.

Overall Score It’s been stress free and the support was great. I know if there’s an issue, I have someone to call and it will be fixed. That provides a lot of peace of mind.
    I’ve never had any scheduling conflict with them. We set a time to meet and we move forward.
    We were surprised at the quote they gave us. We thought it’d be way more.
    Their service has been amazing and the deliverables have met our expectations.
    They’ve been a good partner for us in developing and servicing the site.