Seattle Web Design & Development & Ecommerce

Through a combination of custom website designs, up to date development, top tier hosting, SEO/SEM, DNS, and supported content management; our clients have the best websites at extremely cost effective pricing.

Specializing in custom ecommerce websites and data driven applications, Efinity Technologies knows what it takes to grow your business.

We utilize our content management system built from the ground up to enhance your website editing capabilities so you can get back to working on your business while your website works for you.

Providing website design, hosting, email, SEM, DNS, content management, ecommerce management, and full support; for over 20 years; Efinitytech is  unique in the industry is the most experienced, comprehensive and cost effective website provider on the market today.

1998
Monroe, WA
  • 1129 W Main Street
    Monroe, WA 98272

Safe Consulting, Woodinville Florist, NW Outdoor Liighting, Barn Pros, Ranger Tugs, Cepher Publishing, Bed Voyage, VDB Estates, Matheus Lumber, Thrive Community Fitness, VAP Construction, Mirata Marketing, Terrene Homes

Northwest Outdoor Lighting

For years Northwest Outdoor Lighting has trusted Efinitytech to host, develop, and design their website. Using our custom CMS software has given Northwest Outdoor Lighting unparalleled control over their content, data driven projects, customer relations, and newsletters. Their new design launched this year and it reflects the level of quality we at Efinitytech continue to deliver for all our clients.

You can view

their website at nwoutdoorlighting.com

VDB Estates

VDB Estates is one of Seattle's premier luxury real estate companies. Like many of our real estate clients, VDB needed a website with an integrated IDX feed that complimented the high end luxury homes they sell. Efinitytech delivered with a beautiful website that features VDB Estates listings elegantly.

Find your luxury home today at vdbestates.com

Ranger Tugs

Ranger Tugs chose Efinitytech due to our expertise with custom ecommerce systems. At Ranger they create top of the line luxury tugboats and they wanted a website that reflected that. With a custom boat builder incorporated with their quoting system, Ranger Tugs got a high end website to match their high end boats.

Build your custom boat today at rangertugs.com

Bed Voyage

BedVoyage is known for their beautiful bamboo sheet sets and they wanted a website design that could incorporate their product while maintaining that elegance. Efinitytech delivered with an ecommere website design that combines multiple products, options, and sizes all on one page tied directly to the BedVoyage backend shipping API.

Browse bedvoyage.com to find beautiful bamboo

bed sheets.

Barn Pros

Efinitytech was critical in creating a custom ecommerce website to support Barn Pros and their national success. As the number 1 barn builder in the US, Barn Pros needed a robust website that could support the 100,000's of customers they get every month.

Browse barnpros.com to see more.

Cepher Publishing Group

Cepher Publishing wanted a custom ecommerce website and mobile app they could sell on the IOS and Google app stores. Efinitytech delivered with a custom website and mobile app that they and their customers love. Efinitytech also works with Cepher on SEO which has been wildly successful with 60% YOY gains and their mobile app has taken off with an 8 month ROI and monthly revenues that continue to increase.

See more at

cepher.net or lookup Cepher on your mobile app store.

Thrive Community Fitness

With 5 fitness centers in western Washington Thrive Community Fitness continues to grow and expand and Thrive needed a website that could expand with them. Efinitytech built a design that matched the happy, bright feeling you get from fitness integrated with a custom blog, ecommerce, database driven class system, and a custom CMS.

Find a Thrive near you at thrivecf.com

Web Dev for Construction Trade Association

"Efinitytech was dedicated to customer service as well as the standard of product they deliver."

Sept. - Dec. 2018

Efinitytech developed an integrated directory for a trade association’s website, creating a referral system. They built editing capabilities and a map feature that allows users to locate service providers.

Bellevue, Washington
Wendy Novak
President, ABC of Western Washington

Efinitytech delivered a user-friendly directory, which has received positive feedback for the platform’s professional aesthetic. Committed to satisfaction, they communicated effectively to ensure they understood and met project goals. The team’s active involvement ensured valuable collaboration.

I’m the president and CEO of Associated Builders and Contractors of western Washington. We’re a construction trade association with about 340 members, mostly commercial light industrial contractors.

What challenge were you trying to address with Efinitytech?

One of the membership benefits for our contractors is a referral system and being able to market their companies. We needed a partner to develop a directory for our website with profiles that members can update and use as a marketing tool. We also wanted users to be able to search and hire subcontractors for their projects.

Efinitytech built a membership directory for our website, which allows members to edit and update their information including their services and logo. The Efinitytech team developed features that enable users to add individuals within their company as well as graphics that focus on safety from Associated Builders and Contractors. Not only a marketing tool, but the directory also helps users search and locate subcontractors to support members’ projects. They created a map that enables members to search for contractors within certain areas without having to sort through the directory. This was a key function for our users.

We worked with Vaughan (VP of marketing and sales, Efinitytech) and two other teammates. The owner of the company as well as a web developer collaborated on this project too.

How did you come to work with Efinitytech?

Efinitytech has been an active and supportive member of the association for the last 10–12 years. Vaughan has also served on our board. They had previously worked with other contractors in the association. After sending a RFP to different companies, we decided to collaborate with Efinitytech.

Through the course of our collaboration, we spent $20,000.

We worked together between September–December 2018.

Once Efinitytech established the directory on our website, we sent it to our board members to experience the platform’s high-quality functionality. There are 69 chapters of ABC across the country; many have noticed the directory and complimented its professional look. They’ve also requested a referral from Efinitytech, hoping to work with their team.

How did Efinitytech perform from a project management standpoint?

We held many meetings when Efinitytech asked questions and provided different examples to ensure they understood what we wanted. Their team was in tune with our vision and communicated effectively. Customer service was one of their priorities.  If anything was behind, they provided updates but were mostly on track.

Efinitytech was dedicated to customer service as well as the standard of product they deliver. Their hands-on approach and desire to meet customer expectations distinguish them from other providers.

Off the top of my head, I can’t think of anything that could’ve been improved.

Sit down and have an initial meeting to explain requirements. Be clear with expectations because Efinitytech will deliver.

We held meetings when necessary. They were to the point, streamlined, and efficient in scheduling meetings.
    There are cheaper programs, but they were highly recommended and produced great work.
    They were service-oriented and delivered what we were looking for.

Hubspot Development for Pharmaceutical Marketing Company

"Their team never oversells, always responding to us honestly with plausible, unique solutions."

2014 - Ongoing

Efinitytech undertook a Hubspot development project for a large, complex website build. They prioritized searchability, creating automated emails, and including marketing research in the content.

Guy Tiene
Business Director, Partner, That's Nice LLC

The final site is now fully-functioning and has hosted approximately 260,000 sessions. It's robust, easily searchable, and has never crashed. Personable and reliable, the team's passion for their work far outweighs their desire to win contracts.

I’m a partner at a diversified research and strategy agency for companies in the pharmaceutical supply chain research and manufacturing industry. We help clients improve their outbound and inbound marketing to make them more competitive in this highly technical marketplace. Within our brand, we have several smaller brands that make it simpler for customers to interact with us.

What challenge were you trying to address with Efinitytech?

We wanted to capture our quarterly print publication in the digital universe, so we hired Efinitytech to create a multifaceted website that could act as a repository for our educational and technical industry articles.

They built a highly searchable website with Hubspot, implementing specific industry filters and an open search that captured the depth of the content housed there. Efinitytech handled key aspects of the site from the backend, allowing us to track content and tag topics. They also designed a near real-time page that enables visitors to browse our most popular articles. The team added news and press release elements to broaden our services. We also built a blast platform that allows us to send out newsletters to 100,000 readers three times a week. The continue to manage that for us now.

The site also includes our own market research, housing ratings for about a thousand suppliers. They were able to combine a massive amount of data while making the site searchable with a range of criteria. We’ve been running successfully for about two years now.

Our primary contacts are Mark (President & Senior Programmer, Efinitytech) and Nolan (Programmer & Web Developer, Efinitytech). Mark acts as our account executive, but is also skilled at working with data and API integration. Nolan is a hands-on project manager with a strong technical understanding. He did a lot of troubleshooting and problem solving for us. They also have at least two other team members we’ve interacted with.

How did you come to work with Efinitytech?

They were our existing partner when we started the project. I briefed the scope work with them, and they gave us a very competitive proposal. Since they were our primary partner at that point, we were aware of their ability to manage data and thought they’d be good for the project.

Across all our work with them, we’ve invested between $300,000–$500,000.

We started working with them in 2014. Since then, we’ve worked on multiple website projects together and made them our primary partner in this area.

After a few glitches in the beginning, the site is fully-functioning. We’ve seen a good performance from the newsletter especially—it currently has 105,000 readers. Since the launch, the site hosted about 260,000 sessions and has never crashed. We have a dual server backup to handle this, and the team resolves glitches within hours. Our site is robust, widely-used, and functions very well.

We have over 3,600 pieces of content on the site, all tagged and tracked using their system. The site works very easily on the frontend, but a tremendous amount of talent went into creating the custom experience.

How did Efinitytech perform from a project management standpoint?

The team is highly personable and reasonable. A lot can fall onto Mark’s plate sometimes, and he’s put in extra effort to keep things on track or readjust.

Their team never oversells, always responding to us honestly with plausible, unique solutions. I’ve been able to see firsthand how their passion and care for their work outweighs just winning contacts.

For a project like this with tons of moving parts, it would be helpful if they implemented a log so anyone on their team could check in with us to find out where we are on the project. Currently, a lot falls on Mark’s shoulders, so it would be nice to see some process improvements on the outward-facing part of the relationship.

They respond best if you can articulate your goals as thoroughly as possible. Even if you’re not a web person, it's important for them to understand key attributes and functionalities of the product upfront. Also, they're capable of taking on challenges and providing guidance along the way.

Software Dev for Marketing Firm

“I’ve been able to trust this company throughout this entire process, and they’ve never let me down.”

2004 - Ongoing

Efinitytech provides full-service IT work, including software development and the construction of a VSM platform, to a marketing firm. The partnership is going on 15 years.

Massachusetts
Joe Cassia
Owner, Gumption Inc.

The team continuously performs on a high level, demonstrating standout integrity and commitment to both the success of the project and partner. They seamlessly communicate from across the country to get projects done according to plan.

I’m the owner of a marketing firm that’s been running since 1995. There are several divisions to the business, one being website work. I also have a promotional products screen-printing operation.

What challenge were you trying to address with Efinitytech?

I needed a full-service CMS (content management system) IT provider to permanently support my company.

Initially, I had my own servers, software developers, and I did my own development. At that stage, I had pieces of the puzzle figured out, but Efinitytech offered a complete package. They’re a full-service provider with their own equipment and software. In our continuing relationship, I depend on them for software and web development, using a model I previously built.

They made enhancements to my system, converting all of my software to a BSM platform, which is still operational today. I’ve been able to add about 100 of my clients' websites to that platform over the years. They’ve outsourced email and editing services, but everything is uniquely coded by their team. I’ve been able to depend on them for full support, and now I’m free to market and sell my product.

Early on, I primarily worked with four of their teammates. But, in my partnership with them, I’ve now engaged with the team in its entirety, even after their expansion. At this point, I often receive responses from different staff members, and my work gets passed to the teammate whose skills are best suited for the work. They also take efficiently into account when assigning their resources to my more time-sensitive projects.

How did you come to work with Efinitytech?

I initially had a partnership with another company, but I was looking for someone that was using a BSM approach. I saw Efinitytech and left them a message. I got connected with Vaughan (VP, Efinitytech), and we got along very well. Coincidentally, we even used to live and visit the same places growing up. Later, we got into discussions and negotiations, and it felt like a good alliance from the beginning.

Over the course of our work together, I’ve spent about $120,000.

We’ve been working together for almost 15 years. I first engaged with them in 2004, and they’ve been my permanent partner ever since.

Their team has provided me full service for almost 15 years. There’s never been a task they couldn’t accomplish. They’ve been able to help me support 100 of my client’s websites on my BSM platform along the way­­—it’s a powerful operation.

How did Efinitytech perform from a project management standpoint?

Their work ethic is top-notch. They’ve worked weekends to get projects done, and they always keep in contact throughout the process. They’re located all the way across the country, but they always keep me the loop. They can complete tasks in a matter of days. Sometimes I talk to them daily.

I’ve been in the business since 1972 and have dealt with people all my life. In all of my experience, Efinitytech has standout integrity and attention to detail. I’ve been able to trust them throughout this entire process, and they’ve never let me down.

They care about their clients much more than anyone else I’ve dealt with. Even after one of their team members left the company, he still encouraged me to call on him if I ever needed help. I’ve never received that level of support from a partner.

No, I can’t think of anything.

I’d rate them higher if I could.
    They’ve never let me down.

Web Development Projects for Regional Engineering Firm

“They’re my go-to vendor for websites.”

n/a

2013 - Ongoing

Efinitytech provides website design and development services, working on multiple different platforms for one company. They also work on updates and provide SEO services for the sites.

Spokane, Washington
Adrian Steik
President, SAFE Consulting Services

The finished sites are excellent, more than exceeding the client’s expectations and attracting several new customers. The team is trustworthy, reliable, and dedicated, communicating effectively at any required moment and always providing detailed reports and updates.

I’m the president of SAFE Consulting Services, a regional engineering firm specializing in fire protection and education in electrical and fire alarms.

What challenge were you trying to address with Efinitytech?

We needed help with web development projects, including design work. We wanted to expand into different states, and each state’s website had slightly different requirements.

They designed all of our websites for us, which needed to be robust and allow us to make changes on the fly, as requirements change. We've made such changes three times since the launch already.

Our website was initially used just for validation, but we needed it to expand into advertising our services. There aren’t many people in our market that specialize in the low voltage side of things. We’ve added content and used Efinitytech for SEO side of things. They use VSM Tools for the work.

When we’re in the design process and it’s very technical, we work with Mark (President & Majority Owner, Efinitytech), while on the sales side, we work with Vaughan (Vice-President, Efinitytech). There’s also someone who works on the SEO, and everybody pitches in if there are technical issues.

How did you come to work with Efinitytech?

We met Vaughan through professional contacts and then he called us. We had a working website, but we knew it needed redeveloping, so we asked him for a quote. We budgeted for it and then updated our first website. They’ve worked on several others since then.

We’ve spent $100,000–$120,000.

We started working together in 2013 and the work is ongoing.

We’ve already had new customers come to us, including for two brand-new projects. After deploying advertments and using an SEO model for our website, we saw immediate interest. It’s been far better than we expected, and very positive.

In our SEO meetings, they give us reports that tell us how people reach our website, what their activity is like, and which partnerships are working for us. We can also monitor the number of hits we receive.

How did Efinitytech perform from a project management standpoint?

They do well and meet our deadlines. We can email their support and there’s always someone who’s on call who will respond. We use email and monthly video conferences to communicate the rest of the time too.

I trust them—I’d never release my codes, my security, and allow them inside my firewall if I didn’t. I’m not worried about security with them. They’re my go-to vendor for websites.

• N/A Cost
    I’ve never compared their prices with anyone else.
    I recommend them every day.

Web Design for Bedding & Linens Company

“Efinitytech helped significantly boost sales by creating a more relevant, user- and SEO-friendly site.”

Mar. - June 2013

Efinitytech designed and developed a website, and provide ongoing upgrades, maintenance, and edits as needed.

Seattle, Washington
Sharon Stuart
CEO & Founder, BedVoyage

Efinitytech delivered a high-quality, significantly enhanced website that's led to improvements in traffic and sales performance. Highly responsive and accessible, their team is always available for fixes and is great about communicating project details.

I'm the CEO and founder of BedVoyage, a manufacturer of bamboo bedding and bath linens.

What challenge were you trying to address with Efinitytech?

We engaged Efinitytech to design and develop a more user-friendly website that we could make edits to internally.

We initially visited their office and went over our challenges and goals. After they provided recommendations, they then redesigned and developed the site, using the creative assets we provided them. They continue to provide ongoing support, including maintenance and upgrades as needed.

We primarily work with two people, including the VP, as well as a few others on their team.

How did you come to work with Efinitytech?

One of our colleagues recommended them, and we decided to work with them since they were locally based and had a good reputation.

We've probably invested around $7,000.

We worked together around March 2013 for 3–4 months on the site, but they continue to make themselves available to us for other needs and upgrades.

How did Efinitytech perform from a project management standpoint?

They're proactive and responsive, readily accessible by phone, email, and in-person meetings. They excel at working collaboratively on the site to ensure our needs are being met.

They're quick to help us whenever we reach out. They recently resolved a big issue we were having with one of the coupons we were offering online, fixing it within five minutes of calling them. They're also good about explaining everything in detail and providing updates or feedback on features that would help improve the site's functionality.

They could expand their capabilities when it comes to building out more functionality on the backend since they outsource that work to a third party, but it's something they're working on.

Overall Score They continue to work on additional upgrades and functionality issues in need of improvement.
    Some timelines shifted as additional elements were added to the scope of work.
    They offer a great service for a great price.
    I'm confident they would deliver high quality work for any client.

Website Redesign for Book Review & Publishing Organization

"There’s no reason we would work with any other company."

June 2017 - Ongoing

Efinitytech redesigned a website to improve the UX. Having managed a promotional campaign, they are now working on video and podcast production. Customers can expect the team to communicate

Max Rodriguez
Founder & Publisher, QBR The Black Book Review

Promotional efforts have generated 10,000 new contacts and nearly quadrupled click-throughs. Internal stakeholders praise the team’s dedicated service and insightful solutions. Customers can expect excellent service, timely deliveries, and clear communication.

I’m the founder and publisher at QBR The Black Book Review. We’re a book review and publishing organization.

What challenge were you trying to address with Efinitytech?

We needed to make the website more user-friendly for our readers. We wanted to deliver content faster and in a more interactive manner.

We’re a long-time client, but recently revamped the website in the last six months. We just launched a book giveaway to increase our subscriber base. Efinitytech helped us execute that project by identifying the user experience and fostering a reader conversation. The team captured emails, set time limits for giveaways, and processed the entries and winners.

Next, the team will support our effort to produce videos and create podcasts. Efinitytech will post the podcasts on the website. However, it was only this past year that I decided that every book review had to be visual. It had to be based on some video content.

Vaughan (Vice President/Marketing & Sales, Efinitytech) is my primary contact. I also work with Aaron (Senior Developer/Web Developer, Efinitytech, and Mark (President/Senior Programmer, Efinitytech).

How did you come to work with Efinitytech?

A colleague recommended Efinitytech. They understood our goal to generate growth.

We started working together in June 2017 and the partnership is ongoing.

Efinitytech has the vision and integrity to make our site relevant, current, and profitable. The team has transformed the site and stayed within budget. They integrated new technology into our best practices using clear and accessible language. We now have a 10,000-opt-in email list and the weekly newsletter has increased our click-throughs to 8%. Our internal stakeholders are happy with the results.

Furthermore, they have excellent customer service that’s enabled me to manage the website. I’ve never engaged a vendor so dedicated to achieving success for their client. They counter our ideas with even better alternatives. There’s no reason we would work with any other company.

How did Efinitytech perform from a project management standpoint?

The team is accessible and available. There hasn’t been once in the last four months that I haven’t spoken with Vaughan at least three times a day.

They’ve delivered my vision. They did everything that I needed them to do. The website is our new gold standard.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score They are a smart and trustworthy partner.
    They let us know when they can’t meet a deadline. The team has only missed one recently because they capably manage their timelines.
    They go above and beyond. I can’t imagine anyone else offering this quality personal service at these rates. Their premium is well-earned.
    They’re an engaged partner. The team cares about completing the project well.
    I would definitely recommend them.

Custom CMS for Website Update

“You can call them at any time, with any questions, and they’re always right on top of it.”

Aug. 2013 - Feb. 2014

Efinitytech built a CMS system using their own custom tool called VSM. The work included the development of an administrative backend through which products can easily be updated, as well as SEO assistance.

Monroe, Washington
IT Consultant

The custom CMS tool Efinitytech uses is constantly updated, regularly bringing new features, and meaning the responsive solutions developed for different clients benefit all. The team provided excellent customer service, with a personal touch, attention to detail, and regular communication.

I was the IT manager for a company, but now when I work with Efinitytech it’s as an independent consultant.

What challenge were you trying to address with Efinitytech?

With the company I worked for previously, we needed to update our website. It had been well over 10 years, and it was very outdated.

When I joined the project, it had already begun under our previous graphics person. I worked with Efinitytech to get the website the way we wanted it. We knew we wanted a content management system [CMS] so that we could easily update our products ourselves, and Efinitytech had their own CMS called VSM.

The biggest element of the project was the development an administrative backend that we could easily use to update all of our products as they frequently change. We also wanted the ability to create dynamic content such as technical articles and product instructions that are easy to update, without having to constantly use HTML.

Efinitytech took all of the data from our previous website and moved it onto their system to get us started. We had many technical articles and almost 900 products, half of which had their own product instructions. It would have been a huge undertaking to start from scratch. Initially, they also helped us with some SEO, which was helpful in getting particular product lines to rank higher.

How did you come to work with Efinitytech?

Our graphics person had worked with another one of their clients who was located right next to us. As she had experience with them, they were a choice right at the top of her list.

I think the site probably cost $15,000 to $20,000.

We worked with Efinitytech throughout 2013 and then the site went live in February 2014.

Everybody at our company was pleased with the look of the website and its functionality. My sales department was especially happy because it was so much easier to make quick updates to products and select products to feature. Our dealer network was also happy, and they began using our website as a tool for sales if anyone had questions about our products.

How did Efinitytech perform from a project management standpoint?

Efinitytech did a really good job. I loved working with them, as they’re a smaller company, so you get the personal feel from them. You can call them at any time, with any questions, and they’re always right on top of it. The size of the team that worked on most of our project was probably three to four people.

They’re located about five minutes from where I worked, so to communicate we would use everything from email and phone to scheduling meetings or even dropping by.

One of the things that make Efinitytech stand out is the fact that their content management tool is custom. They’re constantly updating it too, so when you work with them, you get those new features. They’re very responsive to their customers. There were a couple of times when there were things that we wanted to be added to their VSM tool, and that means all their customers receive the update too. Similarly, if their other customers had ideas, then we would see them in the update.

I also liked that they’re a smaller, local company. You just don't get that personal touch with the bigger companies. It feels like they’re part of your business and that your success is important to them. It’s awesome and is why I've worked with them again.

I can't think of anything specific. Every time I need something, I can email them and they’ll answer right away and take care of any problem I may have. The tools have been really good, there isn’t anything that I haven't had access to.

Overall Score They’re awesome to work with. They're very responsive, and they’re great people.
    Our deadlines have been fairly broad, but Efinitytech has always met or exceeded them.
    The value you get with Efinitytech and their customer service is well worth it.
    They’re always prompt and our expectations have been met.
    Having used them twice, I would certainly refer them.

Web & App Development for Publishing Group

"They built our website quickly, efficiently, and effectively."

Aug. 2014 - Ongoing

Efinity Tech built an e-commerce website, implemented better security protocols, and created a mobile app (iOS, Android, Kindle, Blackberry). They now provide digital marketing, SEO, and web updates.

Seattle, Washington
Stephen Pidgeon
CEO, Cepher Publishing Group

In the past 2 years, the new platform has facilitated a 450% growth in business, thanks to Efinity Tech’s quick solutions and reliable server support. The team’s straightforward communication, consistent performance, and problem-solving focus continue to strengthen the partnership.

I’m the CEO, president, and founder of Cepher Publishing Group. We conduct comprehensive restoration of scripture in the English language.

What challenge were you trying to address with Efinity Tech?

We are an exclusively online retailer and wholesaler. As a result, we needed a strong digital presence, which we’ve been able to achieve with Efinity Tech.

We initially contacted them for website development. We had been using the WordPress format, which wasn’t an effective platform for high-volume online retailers. Efinity brought new protocols and a system that protected us from hacking and improved our confidentiality. Their team also provided SEO and other strategies for developing our marketing protocol. We had been using tired forms of advertising (e.g. print media, TV, radio, and some online channels) that were ineffective. Our push towards SEO made all the difference in terms of how the company was evolving.

When we needed to develop a mobile solution, we elected to use Efinity again. They built a bulletproof app and maintained ongoing testing for it. We’ve had little trouble with the app across multiple platforms—Android, iOS, Kindle, and Blackberry. We’ve been able to implement fairly substantial updates through their skills.

We went to Efinity asking for an e-commerce website, which was developed promptly. We also wanted to implement Google Gadgets. But, these items seem to be vulnerable to hackers, so we wanted to have independent protocols that offered better protection. Our e-commerce page is functional, both in terms of frontend and backend. It interfaces with banking and PayPal features seamlessly, and it’s also integrated into our shipping protocol. We have many functionalities taking place between the website our online sales. Efinity has substantial cloud capabilities, so we have been able to house our infrastructure on their discrete servers.

We’ve worked directly with the president of Efinity, Mark, who was in charge of the app development; Vaughan, their marketing director; and Richard on the SEO and VSM CMS side. The new system is effective and has allowed us to develop a full-bodied online retail experience that meets our expectations. We can fine-tune and direct the platform they created, which has led to explosive growth.

How did you come to work with Efinity Tech?

We’d worked with other groups in the past, but all of them proved to be disastrous. They never kept their promises, so our bills were increasing while we waited for a product. Our website languished since we couldn’t do what we needed. I never had a good experience with outsourcing until we met Efinity Tech. They’ve been a fantastic answer to our problem.

A friend of mine was bragging about Efinity and described them as the best choice he’d ever made. I used to have a home in Monroe, Washington and heard they were based in that area. We met with Vaughan, who represented the company well, so we hired them.

How much have you invested with Efinity Tech?

We’ve spent a substantial amount of money developing the app, but we looked at quotes from other parts of the world that were competitive with Efinity’s offer. Efinity is the only provider that offered to support their work on an ongoing basis. Even now, we are embarking on a fourth or fifth upgrade for the app, which will be quite substantial. We’re adding a night mode, greater copy capabilities, and new redundancies.

We started working with Efinity Tech in August 2014. Since the first version, we’ve continued to develop the site.

We’ve had over 450% growth in the last two years. Our first website had a WordPress interface, which only had 5% of the functionality compared to Efinity Tech’s version. They built our website quickly, efficiently, and effectively.

How did Efinity Tech perform from a project management standpoint?

They showed us wireframes. We discussed the site’s VSM approach, artwork, and mobile vs. desktop layout ideas. Our web page transfers well between mediums, displaying the content we want in the order in the right order on a smartphone, a tablet, or a laptop. We went over the detailed placement of particular images and texts, using a maximum-content approach for each page.

The project management was straightforward. We came to Efinity with our request, they built it, and we communicated about particular issues. For instance, we realized that we were being charged international customs fees and needed to make adjustments. We also changed our discount-offering process.

What did you find most impressive about Efinity Tech?

Efinity has been a tremendous partner, and I can’t recommend them highly enough. They’re serious people and have outstanding skills for a private-sector group. Everyone on the team is proficient in terms of code, software, SEO, and hardware applications. We visited them recently and looked at a new server, which will have 1 TB of RAM. This is the kind of hardware they’re adding into our server farm.

Are there any areas Efinity Tech could improve?

They could improve the parking in front of their building and have higher-quality food in the fridge when we visit. Overall, they’ve been a wonderful partner for us.

I’d recommend them to colleagues but maybe not to competitors.

Web Development for Outdoor Lighting Company

"Efinity Tech has the knowledge and staff to enact helpful changes."

Sept. 2014 - Jan. 2015

Efinity Tech identified areas for improvement for a problematic WordPress website before transitioning to developing a brand-new platform from scratch instead. They now provide tweaks and SEO management.

Woodinville, Washington
Mary Peterson
President, Northwest Outdoor Lighting

After the new site’s launch, phone inquiries increased within the first day. Web traffic has quadrupled, thanks to Efinity Tech’s targeted SEO strategies. The team’s technical expertise, marketing savvy, and results-focused approach continue to strengthen the partnership.

I am the president and owner of Northwest Outdoor Lighting.

What challenge were you trying to address with Efinity Tech?

The first website I created and spent money for was terrible. I wanted to redesign the whole thing.

Efinity Tech looked at the website I had in place, made a list of everything wrong with it, and suggested how each issue could be improved. I didn’t want to spend more money on a site that had just been completed, so Efinity Tech came up with ideas for tweaks and improvements. After a few months of trying to fix the site on our own, we gave up and started from scratch. Efinity Tech built us a brand-new site and has been managing our SEO over the last 3 years.

The website was built using VSM, which is a content management system created by Efinity Tech.

How did you come to work with Efinity Tech?

My original site was built on WordPress. I knew that I needed to write more blog posts to increase my Google hits. I was trying to put something new out there every week, but I wasn’t seeing any results. I met Efinity Tech’s principal at a business meet-and-greet and told him about my problems. He pulled my site up on his phone and told me immediately that it wasn’t being picked up because it lacked SEO-friendly content. I had spent thousands of dollars on a website and didn’t want to spend thousands more on another without knowing if it would work. But, the fact that he was willing to provide consultation for a small monthly fee made me feel comfortable with the arrangement. I looked at other sites built by Efinity Tech and thought that they looked awesome. We took a big leap of faith with them, and it paid off. I have been getting phone calls since the day after launching the new site.

How much have you invested with Efinity Tech?

The cost of their work has been a bit above $6,000 per year for SEO and development services.

We started working with Efinity Tech in the fall of 2014 and went through a tweaking process for a couple of months before we decided to start from scratch. The site went live in January 2015. We have been revamping that site over the last 2 months.

Ever since the new site went live, my phone has been ringing. We revised and revamped the website in the last week and made it even better.

Based on the SEO reports I receive from Efinity Tech, I can see traffic increasing. It tripled or quadrupled once we launched the new site.

How did Efinity Tech perform from a project management standpoint?

I receive monthly reports that show which pages are doing well, how I can improve them, and whether I need to write a blog post with specific terminology for increasing traffic. I can send them emails asking for tweaks, and the team will work on those items within 24 hours. We’ve always been on target.

My main contact manages all the edits for the site, and I have access to the office manager as well.

What did you find most impressive about Efinity Tech?

They shared expertise about site content and mentioned when something was not compatible with the web world. Efinity Tech has the knowledge and staff to enact helpful changes. For example, “Contact me” won’t attract any responses, but changing that content to “Give us a call today” created a 60% increase in calls, simply because the language is more powerful. It sounds simple, but their ideas have generated a substantial difference in our business calls.

In terms of SEO expertise, Efinity Tech stays current with trends in the field, and they know how to tweak and adjust keywords.

Are there any areas Efinity Tech could improve?

I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score I’ve had an excellent experience working with Efinity Tech.
    We coordinated well whenever I needed to meet with them.
    I don’t mind paying this price for a site that’s growing my business.
    They deliver what they promise and do excellent work.
    I do it all the time.

Web Development for Building Kit Company

"They are very open to learning new things and they respond really well to their customers’ needs."

2012 - Ongoing

Efinity developed the frontend and backend of an e-commerce site on a custom platform. They focused on usability for the client, whose goal was to manage the site in terms of creating content and issuing updates.

Monroe, Washington
Jessica Sherman
Marketing Coordinator, Barn Pros

The functionality, flexibility and ease of use of the site was crucial, and Efinity developed it well. Their team is small but multi-skilled, and they are easy to communicate with. Lead generation and new traffic from the website smoothly went up while bounce rates went down.

Barn Pros has been in business in the state of Washington for 25 years. We provide pre-engineered building kits. We started out with barns for the equestrian lover, but we also have barns for farms and agricultural use. We have barn-style garages and shops for people, and we have a line of barn apartments and barn-style homes. It’s a pretty niche market, and what we provide is a real systems approach to building itself. I’m the marketing coordinator.

What challenge were you trying to address with Efinity Tech?

In 2013, we were in a position where we wanted to redo our websites, and we knew we wanted to work with someone local. We needed to have a really dynamic website that could grow with the company because we had some big goals we were aiming to achieve in the coming years. We knew we couldn’t implement them by the time that we had this new website, but we wanted to make sure we had a platform that could accommodate those things that we wanted to do.

We wanted to build out and have an e-commerce store. We wanted to have a dynamic ability to bring in different functionality to the website and create a good presentation for our products.

Efinity Tech provided their own proprietary software for web design, which worked really well for us because it wasn’t just a drag and drop template. It was something they could use their systems for but also custom design it for us. We can easily get in there and modify and change it, which we really liked because we were planning on adding and changing products or updating content pretty regularly. We had the capability to do that in-house, so being able to work with a system that could allow us to do that without having to call another company and have them make the change was the goal. Their platform is called VSM. They built the frontend and backend of the website.

Each person at Efinity wears a few hats. When you’re working with a small business, typically you work in several different departments. Their company is probably about five people. We mainly work with one person who helps us with the content, and they have another gentleman who does a lot of the behind the scenes work, and then another person who does the design work. It’s pretty apparent who you should speak with depending on the project that you have in mind.

They have a good team representation, and I always feel like my thoughts, ideas, or concerns can be translated pretty easily. Our new website is a completely different design. Because their platform is proprietary, they update it all the time and do their own changes and optimization for it.

How did you come to work with Efinity Tech?

I didn’t find them originally. I believe our general manager did some searching for different companies and found that Efinity Tech was a local company. He actually chose to go drive down and visit them and found that they had a lot in common. He decided that Efinity Tech would be a good fit for us.

How much have you invested with Efinity Tech?

We are their largest customer. We have fair pricing with them, but I don’t know how it compares to other firms.

We started working together in 2012, and the work is ongoing. We launched our website in November 2016. We plan on working with them for quite some time, and we really enjoy the functionality of our new website.

Our traffic year over year has gone up steadily and we hear nothing but really great reviews about our website. We have a huge amount of new users, bounce rates are pretty low, and our site duration is pretty high given the industry that we are in. People spend an average of three minutes on our website, which is a pretty long time. In the years’ time, we’ve got two million sessions on our site with 75% of that being new traffic. There are three million page views.

We anticipated a drop in traffic with our website launch last year, so we had a lot of different things in place to kind of ease that transition. They did a lot of work ahead of time to help offset any drop in traffic that might have come up, which was greatly appreciated.

A big part of our website when we launched with them in 2013 was creating a mobile-adaptive website. Since having a mobile-adaptive site, we saw our mobile traffic just in the last four years go from about 30% to about 55%. Their ability to develop a mobile-adaptive site was really important to us and is probably one of the big reasons why we went with them.

How did Efinity Tech perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve got a good system in place where we can communicate different projects, initiatives, or updates that we want to launch. They’ll give us an estimated timeline that they typically always meet. If anything comes up, they’re really good about reaching out and letting us know.

What did you find most impressive about Efinity Tech?

Even though I don’t know much about programming and coding, when I come up with an idea, Efinity Tech will always spend time thinking about it and letting me know if it’s possible or if not. If it’s possible, they let me know what kind of programming would be needed to make that happen. More often than not, it turns into something really great, and they can end up using that with their other clients as well. I really appreciate the open-mindedness. They are very open to learning new things and they respond really well to their customers’ needs. They are always willing to think outside the box.

Are there any areas Efinity Tech could improve?

Overall Score We all have our challenges, but they always rise to the occasion. They’re always willing to make sure that we’re satisfied.
    We’re sometimes a unique client and our projects require a bit more time, but they do well with the schedule.
    They go above and beyond in the services that they provide for the price we pay.
    We’re always satisfied with what we get.