How can we help your IT project be better?

In eEngine we are developing software for various businesses and scientific institutions. We are a software house that has rich experience  in e-Commerce. We produce applications for sales, logistics and analytical organizations. We can integrate any systems you can imagine.

We are agile!

We are working in an agile way. That's why in our daily work we are paying attention to the first principle of the Agile Manifesto, which is: Individuals and interactions over processes and tools. Thanks to this principle we are guided by common sense in our business.

We think in a visual way

In eEngine, we place great emphasis on maximally  effective communication with our clients. In fact, with a little help of visual thinking we transform complicated issues into simple ones . Drawing, doodling and visualising problems help us to find the best solutions there can be.

We are reliable

For almost a decade we are operating in IT industry. We believe that the best is yet ahead of us. During our time in business we have built a company, which is still growing. We are gaining more experience and projects are more ambitious. According to Bisnode Poland our rating score is 100 points.

2008
Aleksandrów Łódzki, Poland
  • Poland

We make software, that help business to grow. We are working for:

Gatta.pl - online store for one of the biggest fashion brands in Poland

We are providing continuasly (since 2014) IT support (coding, graphic, UI/UX audits) for one of the biggest fashion brand in Poland - Gatta.pl

One of the most important goals of Gatta.pl is the continuous monitoring of customer behavior and needs, on the basis of which the online shop is subject to periodic modifications and improvements. This applies to both the online store engine, the information architecture, and

the ordering process. In 2017 Gatta focused on elegant styling, simplicity and chic.

Our task was to turn these assumptions into a well-functioning online store.

Web Dev for Fashion Manufacturer

"They’re great engineers, great managers, and great human beings."

June 2014 - Ongoing

eEngine Software House builds and manages the infrastructure connecting an e-commerce store, an ERP, and a CMS. They use a proprietary software based in PHP, CSS, and Java.

Poland
E-Commerce Manager, Gatta

Within four years, eEngine Software House has eliminated site bugs and transformed a failing e-commerce store into a $4 million enterprise. The agency excels at solving tough problems and adapting to meet new requirements. Their proactive, enthusiastic attitude keeps projects moving briskly.

Ferax is a large company in central Poland that serves fashion manufacturing and retail companies. I set up an e-commerce store.

What challenge were you trying to address with eEngine Software House?

We were searching for a business partner, not just a development team.

They were responsible for setting up the infrastructure between our ERP and CRM systems, while creating the entire e-commerce store.

We had to integrate the systems, create the e-commerce platform, and manage it. Their framework uses multiple technologies, including JavaScript, CSS, and PHP. It’s their own technology, not an open system. They combined a bit of everything to build our platform.

Although we had previously been struggling, the website’s design took maybe five days with their help. Their graphic designer talked with my fashion industry designers and communicated our ideas to the developers.

Our chief technology officer had a lot of questions and wanted to develop a link between our ERP, CRM, and e-commerce store. Our ERP is Microsoft Dynamics. We use mainly the Microsoft software in the entire company.

They found a specialist who solved the e-commerce problem and helped redesign the link between the systems. It took him hours to make it smoother, faster, and more efficient.

He was astounding. They have great people. If they’re not delivering what we expect, they can bring in new amazing people from the IT industry that we would never find. As a software house, they have access to dozens of people with narrow specializations.

They have a core team of 15 developers but bring on additional people (such as graphic designers) when needed.

How did you come to work with eEngine Software House?

For six months, I searched for a company that worked with Magento, open source software, and dedicated platforms. I chose them because we don’t need to explain much to them, just give them a development plan. Although we use normal language, they easily understand what I want and value. That is amazing.

Other agencies used a queue method. If I wanted to change something, I would need to jump into the queue and wait weeks for them to begin development. eEngine Software House can implement a new system or marketing platform within 24 hours. Since e-commerce is very volatile, that was important to me. Sometimes content works for a month or two; sometimes, other tools are better.

$337,000.

We started working together in July 2014 and the work is ongoing.

When I came to the company, the e-commerce store was terrible. Its annual revenue was $200,000. Three and a half years after we started, we closed the year with $4 million in revenue. They did a great job.

How did eEngine Software House perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re fantastic from a Polish point of view. From an American point of view, I give them a 7.5. They use Trello and Excel. Everything is detailed, but they could improve a bit. If I were a different client, I’d opt for another project management software.

At one point they hired a new account manager. After three weeks of cooperation, it wasn’t working. I told them, and within 24 hours a new manager was assigned to my project. They respond very quickly. If we don’t like someone or the style of the cooperation is inadequate, they make changes right away. Their speed in finding solutions is amazing.

Everyone on the team understands how important the job is. Our website is well-known in Poland and is visited by 18,000 people every day. Over three-and-a-half years, we have had two problems that brought the website down for about two hours.

They’re very collaborative and motivated, and they never put off a problem. They’re a great team from a small town. Rather than expanding to hundreds of developers, they prefer to stay the way they are. They are large enough to have access to prominent developers but small enough that everyone knows each other.

They included the human factor. Rather than seeing problems, they see opportunities to develop their own system. That was one of the main reasons behind our decision to work with them. Whenever I send them a large email about changes I need, they get excited about it.

Their communication and delivery are fantastic. They’re flexible with payment and understand our fluctuating revenue. They’re great engineers, great managers, and great human beings. I consider them my business partners. Our e-commerce store wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for them.

No. I can’t expect software engineers to perfectly understand the very small e-commerce fashion niche. They’re very unique. As we developed the website, I had to give them very detailed specifications. When I do that, they deliver. They couldn’t do any more than they’ve already done.

Choose the communication platform that you’re going to use. If you’re creating e-commerce, Trello is enough. If you are a giant company, Trello won’t be able to accommodate everyone.

Provide very detailed specifications of the work. Know what you want. Their team can advise you on the backend and IT development, but not on content.

They’re not cool, preppy fashion designers, but they will do exactly what you expect them to do. Don’t expect that they’ll create a perfect platform. From 1-10, it’ll be a six. The customer must specifically understand what they are searching for.

I recommend them regularly.