Canada's Results Driven Digital Marketing Agency

We are Edkent Media, a results driven Digital Marketing Agency comprising of young and brigtest marketers based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. We were founded in 2014 focusing on what was lacking in the industry, Trasparency and Custom solution. We have found that a lot of companies were not transparent and provided cookie-cutter solution. However, unlike others we are really transparent and provide boutique solution for your company's growth.

Contact us today to see how we can help you grow your brand and company!

Toronto, Canada

Privately Held Companies, Profit 500 Companies, Legal Companies, E-Commerce Companies, Whitelabel Partners, Tech Companies, Enterprise Companies, Franchises

Digital Marketing for Dental Clinic

"They're an enthusiastic, talented group that enjoys what they do."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Edkent Media overhauled an existing SEO, PPC, and digital marketing strategy.

Markham, Toronto
Raj Singh
CEO, Compleo Dental Implant Centre

The strategy increased leads by 300% and attracted around 1,500 monthly visitors. Edkent Media distinguished themselves through their solid project management skills, energetic approach, and willingness to adapt their methodology to suit the project.

I'm the CEO and senior dentist at Compleo Dental Implant Centre, a state-of-the-art dental clinic specializing in same-day dental implants.

For what projects/services did your company hire Edkent Media?

We hired Edkent Media for our website rebranding, paid advertising, and SEO needs.

We wanted to present the benefits of our technology and attract people who were looking for dental implants or dentures. We also wanted patients to find us through online channels.

The owner became a patient and suggested that we deserved better marketing for the services and technology. He insisted that he could turn our marketing around.

Our previous provider stayed busy spending our money but didn't produce results. Two weeks after taking over our existing dashboard, they completely overhauled our marketing. His team laid out a strategy for execution. I liked what I saw, so we now have a predictable marketing solution.

Around four people made up the project management team. We had an account manager, a marketing strategist, a paid marketing manager, and a social media marketing manager.

The number of calls and leads increased by 300%, and our traffic went from 100 to 1,500 users per month.

How did the Edkent Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They have done an excellent job setting up project management and customer dashboards where I can see all their activities.

What impresses you about the Edkent Media?

Their winning attitude is amazing. They're an enthusiastic, talented group that enjoys what they do. Overall, they're the best digital marketing vendor I've worked with.

They could simplify their customer dashboard. After I gave them feedback, however, they took notes and made changes.

Overall Score They're great at delivering results. Hire them while they're available.
    We had bi-weekly calls for the first three months, then one call a month.
    They were more expensive than my previous agency, but their results pay for themselves.
    Their quality of work reflects in the results they produced for us.
    I gladly refer them to other business owners.

SEO & Digital Marketing for Appliance Repair Company

“Their digital marketing efforts have produced tremendous growth.”

Edkent Media provides website design, SEO, and digital marketing services. They work on gaining qualified leads for the company through an online marketing strategy they developed.

Michael Gomez
Director of Marketing, One Stop Appliance Repair

The online marketing has produced excellent results and contributed to a significant increase in lead generation. 60% of the company’s revenue is now produced through such efforts. The expert team manages the work well and worked hard to fully understand the company’s initial objectives.

I’m the business developer and marketing manager of an appliance repair company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Edkent Media?

We hired them to redesign our website, SEO, and digital marketing strategy to give our company the exposure it needed.

To generate qualified leads through digital marketing efforts.

We were referred by a client who works with them and who told us how Edkent Media quadrupled his business. As we were in need of a reliable marketing team to kick start our digital marketing campaign, we decided to contact them.

They began with a complete analysis of our web properties and then presented us with a marketing strategy and plan for moving forward. We had frequent communication in the first month or two, and the work has progressed smoothly from there.

They have a complete team in-house as I went to their office. After meeting their entire team of digital marketing experts, I was confident that they could deliver the work.

Their digital marketing efforts have produced tremendous growth. Initially, 90% of our revenue came from referrals and offline marketing. Now, 60% of our revenue comes from online efforts. I’m really impressed with their services.

I’m very pleased with the way they went about executing the work. I have good, proactive communication from their account manager, who was very communicative from the get-go—he wanted to know our objectives in detail to brief their team and start the project off right.

When we first had the meeting, they were very clear that if we didn't have a clear objective, they wouldn't be able to deliver. They spent an entire week asking for a lot of detail in that regard in order to give the best results. They did exactly what they said they would, which impresses me.

They could send us simpler reports as opposed to the very detailed, technical ones that they produce. It took me a while to understand some elements, but they walked me through it, which was great.

Overall Score Working with them was one of the best decisions I have made.
    We always scheduled meetings based on my availability which is convenient as I prefer in-person meetings.
    Although a little pricey compared to others, the quality of work pays for itself twofold.
    Their quality of work is superb and has yielded a great ROI.
    I would definitely recommend them to companies looking for predictable growth.

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Pest Control Co

"Their digital marketing services have helped us build a strong online presence."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Edkent Media is providing an array of digital marketing services to increase lead generation. Their scope of work includes web development, web design, SEO, and social media advertisement.

General Manager, Pest Control Company

Edkent Media’s SEO efforts are bringing a relatively obscure brand to the forefront of every major search engine, and their strategic social media campaigns are generating similar success. Their ingenious team has proven to be the most valuable asset, working diligently until every goal is met.

I am the general manager of a high-growth pest control company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Edkent Media?

We wanted to build a substantial online presence to improve our lead generation.

Edkent Media provides a full suite of web services for us. The first task that they completed was building a new website with a more sophisticated design and informative content optimized for search engines. After developing the site, they began advertising our business via social media.

One of their account managers served as our main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Edkent Media?

Their company was easy to find on Google and present in every online directory, so we were confident in their ability to generate similar results for us. After confirming their credibility with a few of their references, we selected them for the job.

Our partnership began in January 2017.

Their digital marketing services have helped us build a strong online presence. Our social media accounts are also performing well due to their guidance.

How did Edkent Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We never had issues with communication. The account manager was always available to help via phone and email, and we could always rely on their team to quickly follow through with a practical solution.

Edkent Media has a high level of proficiency in digital marketing, which is extremely comforting when combined with their transparency.

They should consider building an internal dashboard for metric reports instead of using third party tools.

Overall Score Edkent Media has an amazing staff, and they understand the importance of quality customer service.
    We have weekly phone calls, in addition to our frequent email correspondence.
    While we did receive lower quotes from other companies, Edkent Media’s prices were reasonable for the quality of work that they provide.
    They delivered amazing results.
    I would highly recommend them to any business looking for exceptional work and service.

SEO, PPC, and Web Design for Airport Limo Service

"I was impressed with the elaborate, informative marketing growth ideas they brought to the table..."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Edkent Media handles SEO, PPC, and web design efforts. They’ve introduced a new design scheme and implemented a review system to grow positive customer feedback.

Toronto, Ontario
Thomas Cruze
CEO, Aerotime Airport Limo Taxi

Cost per lead is well below that produced by Edkent Media’s competitors, and customer reviews have helped foster a strong reputation. Edkent Media responds to calls quickly and proffered innovative solutions right off the bat. They’re generous with their resources and value customer service highly.

I’m the CEO of Aerotime Airport Limo Taxi, a luxury chauffeur and black car service provider in the greater Toronto area.

For what projects/services did your company hire Edkent Media?

We needed someone to handle our entire inbound marketing effort, from website design, hosting, SEO, PPC, and Facebook marketing, to developing our booking management system.

We wanted to generate more phone calls and online reservations as our business is highly dependent on these avenues.

They were recommended highly to me by one of my former colleagues. I chose them over other marketing companies based on the ideas they shared when we met each other.

They provided multiple web design variations that would be appealing to visitors and explained the phases they would work through to hit my objectives. They also set up a review system where our customers could review us, which will help us establish a good reputation. Since they finished the website, they’ve been doing SEO and PPC, continually optimizing to make us as profitable as possible.

I work through an account manager, but I’ve also met the CEO, the managing director, and their creative and marketing team.

We’ve been profitable from week one. We’re spending about $15 per lead on internet channels, which is quite low compared to their competitors. Our reputation management has been great; we have reviews on almost all our social profiles and directories. They have done what they promised and I’m happy with the results.

How did the Edkent Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Google Calendar as a scheduling tool. They’re responsive and have a dedicated account team that answers promptly whenever I call them.

What impresses you about the Edkent Media?

I was impressed with the elaborate, informative marketing growth ideas they brought to the table, while other companies I interviewed quoted me $1000 minimum for the information they provided. This goes to show that Edkent cares about growing my business.

They should expand and open more offices. I hope they grow as well because they do a good job of marketing businesses.

They could be more affordable but their results justify the price.
    They do a pretty good job on their marketing strategies.
    I'm very likely to refer people to them.

Web Dev & SEO for Kiosk Manufacturer

"They have a talented team of marketing and design professionals."

Jan. - Feb. 2017

After designing and developing a custom website, Edkent Media established social media profiles and refined SEO performance to improve overall online presence in a new market.

Ontario, Canada
Benny Chen
Project Manager, Atom Technology Inc.

Creative and attuned to industry competition, Edkent delivered a unique, professional product that ranks first in online searches and elevates the client’s brand in a crowded field. A clearly outlined plan, an accurate mockup, and responsive communication facilitated smooth project execution.

We manufacture the hardware and software for self-serve kiosks. Founded in Singapore in 2012, we are beginning to expand into North America with self-serve kiosks for businesses of all sizes. I am the project manager for the Canadian branch’s head office.

For what projects/services did your company hire Edkent Media?

We hired Edkent Media to develop our website, manage our SEO, and establish our social media profiles for better online exposure.

We needed a custom design that would set us apart from our competitors and highlight our hardware products. We also had no online presence in Canada, so another goal was to improve search rankings for our own specific keywords.

They were located next to the building we moved into and had done a website for a neighboring company. We really liked their work and unique, professional design, so we decided to go with them.

We first showed them various rival websites for initial idea generation, with the requirement that ours be more appealing and tasteful than our main competitor's. They then developed a custom design from scratch with distinctive videos and professional images. We immediately approved their preliminary design mockup; from there on, they were simply implementing personalized changes. After the website was completed, they created all of our social media profiles and produced custom images that perfectly complemented our brand. They also performed some SEO services to resolve searches of our company name that brought up other brands; we saw improved results within a month.

They have a very talented team of marketing and design professionals. For our project, they allocated one social media manager, one developer, one designer, one content writer, and one account manager. After our initial meeting, which all of the team members attended, I primarily worked with the account manager.

We really liked the website design they created; it met our intent, which was to have a more appealing design than our main competitor that also ranks first in searches for our company name. The social media profiles have increased our online presence while maintaining brand consistency.

Because we could visit them in person most of the time, the project was handled smoothly and effectively by all team members. I was able to bring ideas directly to the account manager, who was very receptive.

We were impressed with their professionalism and transparency. They clearly explained the plan from the outset, and I had no issues with communication; they were always available when I walked in. We really enjoyed working with them.

Their office was a little crowded, but I believe they are moving soon. Other than that, they are a great team to work with!

Overall Score There are creative and talented people working at this company. They really care about what they do.
    They completed everything within the timeline.
    Their pricing was fair because they delivered the quality we paid for.
    They really did a good job on our website.
    We are very likely to refer them.

SEO & Social Media Campaigns for Jewelry Store

“When they promise, something they deliver it.”

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

Edkent Media manages SEO, Google AdWords, and social media campaigns.

Daniel Siroan
Manager, Serli & Siroan

Edkent Media’s efforts have increased brand awareness and generated multiple leads. They are careful not to overpromise and efficiently deliver what is expected.

I’m the owner of a jewelry store.

For what projects/services did your company hire Edkent Media?

We needed help with SEO management, social media marketing, and Google AdWords.

We wanted to rank locally for certain key terms on Google.

We found them online.

They provide a high level of internet marketing and SEO services.

We work with a talented mix of team members for every field.

They provide great quality and highly professional services. As a result, we’ve had numerous online leads.

It has been very effective. They always communicate and call when they say they will.

When they promise, something they deliver it.