Every day we create amazing software

Web & mobile development company with the best terms for startup founders.

Our strongest quality – we love projects we work on and we love our clients. We care about the client's goals and do only work that needs to be done to achieve it, and nothing else!

In general, in our company are working 15 IT specialist with 112 years of combined experience and 50+ completed projects.

Our expertise includes:

• Шести Септември, 125, ап 3
    Plovdiv, 16 4003
    Bulgaria

Web Development & UX for Tech Startup

"They were always available and could communicate everything to me."

July - Sep. 2020

Edlcasoft provided development services for a SaaS startup. They developed the MVP, frontend, and backend of the application using a variety of technologies.

Israel
Ido Grady
Founder, Churndler

Though the project is not yet complete, the client is happy with Edlcasoft’s work so far. They are communicative, organized, and other great ideas to the client. The team was always available when needed.

I founded a new SaaS product, and I manage it.

What challenge were you trying to address with EdIcasoft?

I was looking for a company that could do development.

They did the frontend and backend of my SaaS application, and they also advised me on the product and user experience, and they built an MVP for me.

The technology stack we used was Vue.js for the frontend. There is part of the site that is static for SEO purposes, so we use Gatsby and a bit of HTML and CSS. We also used Python and Django for the backend part.

I was dealing with Igor (CEO/CTO) and Daria (Senior UX Designer/Frontend Developer). Igor was responsible for the backend development and Daria took care of the frontend development. They had another backend developer as well as another frontend developer on the team. I was mostly in contact with Igor and Daria, and they actually wrote down the tasks for the rest of the team. There were a total of five people that worked on the website.

How did you come to work with EdIcasoft?

I was looking for freelancers online as well as development agencies. I reached out to them and got a proposal. I did the same with several agencies. We did online Zoom interviews and I decided to go with them. They offered the best technology stack and knew to ask the right questions about the product. They made it comfortable for me to trust them which was the key reason why I chose them.

I invested around $10,000.

We started in mid-July 2020, and we just recently finished at the end of September 2020.

It’s a bit early to say and I don’t have any indicators that I can measure other than just looking at page speed. I browse through the code and it is structured properly. I looked through the databases to see if all the architecture is structured in a reasonable and logical way. I haven’t had a chance to get user feedback and things like that yet.

How did EdIcasoft perform from a project management standpoint?

They were always available. We had two weekly video calls to go over the testing that was done. They brought up questions, I shared mock-up designs. The communication was great. They have good English skills.

They handled the development in the way I expected it to be handled. The fact that they were always available and could communicate everything to me was great.

I am not sure. I don’t think there are any perfect projects, but there is nothing I can think of now.

They suggested that we go through a design process before we started the development and in hindsight, that was a good idea that I didn’t take. I would follow their experience and suggestions.

It depends on the project.

Mobile App Development for Patient Management Software Firm

"Their special knowledge around security and communication between frontends and backends was impressive."

Apr. - June 2020

Edlcasoft provided frontend development and design services for a patient treatment application. The team took care of all of the design aspects. The app is for iOS and Android.

Germany
Alexey Klychko
Project Manager, SMATOS GmbH & Co KG

The application is awaiting launch after security requirements are added. The team at Edlcasoft is skilled, experienced, and proactive. Customers can expect a seamless engagement with their team.

I’m a software developer, but for this project, I’m the project manager.

SMATOS is an abbreviation for subject management and treatment organization system. It was founded in 2010, and we develop software to manage patient treatment and therapy protocols in the area of oncology.

What challenge were you trying to address with Edlcasoft?

In terms of patient treatment management, our company needed a mobile application to manage appointments and care. After a patient has received radiation or chemotherapy, the patient will have aftercare, either with follow up care or other appointments to visit their doctor.

Edlcasoft did the complete design of the application.

The app contains some appointment management, patient calendar, and the form management. It depends on the treatment type that the patient receives, but they will get standard forms that they can fill in themselves.

Each form shows the actual stage of each patient’s care process. The hospital can get continual feedback from the patient about his or her state in the different stages of therapy. This is important information for the hospital and the doctor.

In addition to this, we’re going to show the patient useful contact information, and the actual news that is provided by the hospital or from the oncology center. The user can install this functionality on their mobile phone through our application. We developed all of this together with Edlcasoft.

Our organization develops backend, and Edlcasoft implements the frontend.

How did you come to work with Edlcasoft?

I was searching for companies like Edlcasoft, who have the right experience and could possibly implement a mobile app for Android and iOS. I spoke with my colleagues, who I worked with on another project, and they advised me to get in contact with Edlcasoft. We decided to go with them because they had the best offer.

We started working with them in April 2020, and the main functionality was done in five sprints. It was completed in June 2020.

During the implementation, we had some special government security requirements. Germany has special laws around data security, and we have additional security requirements that will be implemented by the end of the month.

The developers needed to understand what was required and what customers needed to get from the application.

Another important part for us was that their team took care of the app design. Our organization doesn’t have the right experience, so it was helpful for us to get a complete design we could see and show our customers. We just gave them the requirements, and they did the whole design.

How did Edlcasoft perform from a project management standpoint?

During the implementation, we received helpful insights and hints from them regarding the best practices for the design and implementation of security requirements.

The main thing was what they brought concerning mobile apps. Their special knowledge around security and communication between frontends and backends was impressive. I also appreciated their design input. Our entire team was grateful for their experience.

We tried to follow a scrum process, but we didn’t do a classic scrum. Our project was smaller, but I think for a bigger project, it would be necessary to follow a scrum process directly.

We didn’t have any problems with sprints, and I think it’s important that all the tasks were completed within the planned sprint.

Overall Score There were no problems, and it was done within the expected time.
    We had different offers, and Edlcasoft had the best offer in terms of cost.
    If someone wants to develop an app in a short amount of time with defined functionalities, I would recommend contacting them.

Various Software Projects for Payment Solutions Provider

"Edicasoft was exceptionally flexible at working with our changing priorities."

Jan. - Sept. 2019

EdIcasoft provided development support for various projects, the most notable being a Salesforce integration with a custom know your customer (KYC) and anti-money laundering (AML) system.

Santa Clara, California
Kevin Cussen
Fmr. Sr. Technical Product Manager, Emergent Technology

The integration transformed a manual process into a mostly automated workflow. This allowed the internal team to quickly begin KYC processes for converted leads, which saved a lot of time. EdIcasoft was flexible enough to navigate ambiguous requests. They asked for clarity only when necessary.

Emergent Technology is in the business of elevating global commerce in emerging markets using cutting edge technology. I was the Senior Technical Product Manager managing our Responsible Gold Supply Chain portfolio.

For what projects/services did your company hire EdIcasoft?

We hired Edicasoft for a number of projects where we needed outsourced expertise for a short period of time. These projects included ETL, Salesforce (Apex, Visualforce, etc.), and front-end development components.

Our goals were to quickly deploy these supporting projects without impacting our core operations.

We selected Edicasoft based on their reputation, responsiveness, and ease of doing business.

Edicasoft worked on several projects for Emergent Technology. The project I'm most familiar with was an integration between our bespoke KYC / AML system and our Salesforce instance. This allowed us to seamlessly begin KYC processes on leads when they converted.

The team composition was a small number of developers, a project manager, and a SME (provided by Emergent Technology).

The project allowed us to convert several time intensive manual processes into one, mostly automated process.

Project management was primarily handled by Edicasoft and was very effective. Edicasoft works well with ambiguity and their project manager was conscious of requesting clarity from our staff only when blockers were present.

Flexibility. Edicasoft was exceptionally flexible at working with our changing priorities. They were able to pause and shift resources from one project to another without issue. Edicasoft was easy to work with regarding payment terms as well.

None from the projects I was involved with.

Edicasoft is very responsive, but there's only so much you can do with a 12 hour time difference. Everyone has to sleep.
    Cost for quality was excellent.

Platform, App, and E-Commerce Dev for Team Games Company

"They’ve been dedicated and willing to work at strange hours."

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Edicasoft provides ongoing development and IT support for a scavenger hunt management software. They’ve developed stable launching code, created a new client-facing portal and expanded feature sets.

Jenna Chalmers
Director of Technology, The Go Game

Delivering expanded customizability and stability to the game software, Edicasoft has become a valuable team member. They’ve displayed stand-out availability, helping fix issues with real-time issues as games are underway. Customers can expect an attentive partner focused on problem-solving.

I’m the director of technology at The Go Game. We’re a team-building and event company that hosts teambuilding events and runs scavenger hunts and other games via cell phone applications with a backend database running the missions and routing. Now, we’re running virtual teambuilding events.

What challenge were you trying to address with Edicasoft?

They worked on several development and IT projects for us.

They were in the process of implementing a whole new database for our backend system of missions that build the game. They also developed our client portal where clients entered information about their even, including custom trivia. Finally, they built our e-commerce program. Now, they manage our app and upgrade software for iOS and Android. They also managed the old software and upgraded it with new code.

They built the portal entirely from scratch with a new design. This involved managing our relationship with HubSpot and scheduling through Airtable. They had to keep all those systems communicating between our game runners and the clients. Another part of the features was that clients could enter information that would be automatically entered into the game.

Additionally, they worked on rewriting the launch code of our game so that our code was more stable. Before, we had a lot of instances of large games of hundreds of thousands of people would crash. They streamlined how the sign-in process works so we were able to manage larger games without lag or complete failure.

They’ve also redone the code for our gameshow software, building a new UX/UI for the client-facing presentation of the gameplay software. Before COVID-19, they were in the process of bringing out entire mission game-writing software onto a new platform. Unfortunately, we’re not running that specific game right now so we’ve shifted our priorities.

I had two-point people, and then I sometimes worked with a third person. I know there were other people with specific focuses behind the scenes for things like iOS, UX, and graphic design. Initially, I met with Paval (Senior Software Development Engineer, Edicasoft) and Daria (Lead UX Developer, Edicasoft) too.

How did you come to work with Edicasoft?

Before my time, they were working with another 3rd-party engineering shop. Igor (CEO, Edicasoft) left to form Edicasoft and we followed him. We were very impressed with the work he did at the previous company and we wanted to continue our relationship with him.

We’ve spent anywhere from $5,000–$15,000 per month.

We’ve been working together with Edicasoft since October 2017.

We’re very happy with their services. Our software is far more stable now. Before I came on, there were lots of emergencies with game runners were out in the field without a working system. Now, we have a much better product that offers more features. It’s also easier for game runners to incorporate client data, which leads to a better experience for everyone involved.

They’ve been very flexible with their time. They’ve been dedicated and willing to work at strange hours. Twice they’ve even come over and visited us. We’re very fond of them and their part of the work.

How did Edicasoft perform from a project management standpoint?

With us, we use Jira and Slack. Jira is for milestones and high-level tasks, and we shout out problems and bugs in Slack.

I’ve worked for a number of companies that have user overseas engineering teams, and, typically, there’s a longer delay. You kind of have to add one day to everything you need done because of communication and being offline at different times. They’re both very competent and fast, as well as generous with their attention to their client. A lot of times, because we’re running live events, they have to be very flexible when something goes awry so we don’t have a thousand people standing around. This isn’t something you’d expect from any overseas engineering department.

When you’re not doing something standard, then it requires a lot of flexible thinking. Software for scavenger hunt management isn’t something you can go buy off-the-shelf. It requires a lot of creative thinking to solve our unique problems. There could have been issues understanding that from a cultural, language, or process standpoint but they were always able to communicate clearly with us and vice-versa.

For a long time, we felt like we were their favorite client, so as they grew we had to wait in line a little bit, which was perfectly reasonable and fair, but we still miss those days. I selfishly would have liked that to continue, but best of luck to them staffing so everyone continues to feel like their favorite client.

I don’t think I have any pearls of wisdom, other than keeping the communication channels open.

Development for Money Management Company

"The quality of the product they delivered was top notch and best in class."

June 2017 - Mar. 2020

EdIcasoft managed all aspects of the go-to-market process for an MVP and optimized the product. This involved UX design, front-and backend development, machine learning, DevOps, and maintenance.

Haden Kirkpatrick
CEO, Odin Money

The team's services were integral to bringing the product to market. The specialists delivered stellar results on-time and under budget. EdIcasoft managed tasks seamlessly across the entire project. They delivered exceptional value for their cost, going above and beyond their core role.

My name is Haden Kirkpatrick and I am the CEO of Odin Money. Odin Money is a financial fitness and wellness platform with a full suite of banking services. We use a combination of gamification, machine learning, and brilliant design to help people build financial fitness and wealth.

For what projects/services did your company hire EdIcasoft?

Edicasoft helped us as a full-service offshore development firm. They managed all aspects of the go-to market process for our MVP and phase 1 roadmap, including design, front and back end development, machine learning optimization and tuning, dev ops, and general platform development and upkeep. Furthermore, Igor and his team helped act as a prime SI for the platforms we were licensing, and helped create the product business case for the development/cost side of the process.

Timely development of our product. The regular release of key product updates and experience optimization. Machine learning and tuning.

Our CTO had previously worked with Igor and his team and had great success using their services.

See Above

We staffed 3-4 front end developers, 1-2 back end developers, and 1-2 UX designers.

Without Edicasoft, we simply would not have made it to market. Igor and his team were fantastic at getting our MVP to launch and were very helpful in the optimization of the product experience. Edicasoft always delivered on time and under budget.

Igor acted as the dev-ops manager for the whole process and coordinated seamlessly and effectively across the entire product/project sprint.

The quality of the product they delivered was top notch and best in class. They did A+ work with offshore rates, delivering one of the highest quality to cost ratios I've ever seen.

None that I can see. Igor and his team go above and beyond their core role, acting as much as product consultants as offshore dev/design resources. They are all around brilliant!

Outside of some minor time zone issues, everything was logistically fine.
    Best value for the money I've ever seen.
    Notes above
    I already have, and will continue to refer Igor and his team to the start-ups that I mentor.