Scribbling at the edge...

Edgy Scribblers: Scribbling at the edge, is a youth-run organization, striving to deliver the best services to the clients. Our journey started with providing eloquent content to our clients, and today we have ventured into providing turnkey marketing solutions to our clients. With our advent in the dream city of India, Mumbai, we look forward to taking our services to the next level. My team and I would be more than happy to serve you.

In order to maintain the brevity of the proposal, I'm just mentioning the main services we provide, feel free to contact me for any queries.

1. Content Development - Writing Blogs, News Articles, and Press Releases: Content writing, social bookmarking, blogs, arranging bloggers meet etc.
  2. Audio Services(lyrics) - Anthem/Jingle is a dedicated song/tune of your company showing the working and the culture on which the company is running.
  3. Video Services(Scripts) - A script is written after understanding the requirements, to help you/your clients and customers, get an insight into your culture, mission, and vision.
  4. Graphics Designing(Copywriting) - We can help you design visiting cards, brochures, posters, flyers, and much more as creativity has no limits.
  5. Marketing Strategy(Communication Content) - It's important to ensure that your brand communicates with the customers clearly without any confusion.
  6. Photoshoots - With the completion of over 700 shoots, we have developed an eye for the immaculate detail, i.e. required to click an eye-catching photograph.

We are proud to share our association with Jagriti Yatra(world's longest entrepreneurial journey) for last two years since 2016, as part of which on 5th January 2018, we managed the end to end event communication at Rashtrapati Bhawan, New Delhi(President House), including the first draft of president's speech and foreward as well.

Sikanderpur Gurgaon, Haryana, India
  • 2 Floor, BVM 30, Jacaranda Marg, DLF Phase 2
    Sikanderpur Gurgaon, Haryana 122017

1. Jagriti Yatra
  2. IDInsight
  3. Hindustan Power
  4. Zimyo

Video Production for Data Collection Company

"They did their absolute best in a challenging project."

Feb. - May 2018

Edgy Scribblers produced training videos, performing the filming and editing work necessary. They adhered to the video plans and annotated scripts provided to them.

New Delhi, India
Miranda Pollard
Associate, IDinsight

The film production provided by Edgy Scribblers successfully trained audiences and increased survey quality. Their flexibility and guidance in a non-traditional partnership showed their willingness to make the project successful. They were receptive to feedback and patient during project changes.

I’m an associate at IDinsight, working on our Data on Demand project to develop a cheaper and faster form of remote data collection. We are an international trade and development company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Edgy Scribblers?

We needed to film and edit videos that would serve as training modules across 27 districts in India.

We wanted these videos to effectively train surveyors across India and serve as useful learning modules.

We inquired within our network about video production companies and Edgy Scribblers came recommended to us. We discussed the project with a few vendors, but we appreciated Edgy Scribblers’ flexibility. They showed a willingness to get on board with our project, even though it’s different from their past engagements.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

We produced scripts and video plans, including submodules for each. Based on this, they filmed the first versions of the videos over the course of five days. After receiving our feedback and editing plans, our client context for the videos unexpectedly changed. Their team reshot some of the videos according to the new plans. Then, Edgy Scribblers took over the editing process with support from the plan we laid out for them. Their team continued to provide us with drafts for review and then they delivered the final versions to us.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

They provided a film crew which also functioned as an editing team. They worked with us during production to increase our team’s comfort working a camera, as it was a new process for us.

Thanks to the work Edgy Scribbler’s produced, we successfully trained over 600 surveyors across all of the districts we aimed for. The videos have helped bolster the quality of our surveys.

Given our difficulties with a changing client context and tight timelines, the workflow was as good as it could have been. The Edgy Scribblers' team was flexible, adaptable, and helpful throughout the process. They did their absolute best in a challenging project.

I valued how helpful they were throughout the process. Their willingness to tackle a project outside of their normal scope of work was impressive. They helped us navigate uncharted territory with positivity and commitment.

The only thing that could be improved would be ensuring that every member of the team is on the same page about the project’s status. Better team communication could help with project flow in the future.

Overall Score They did a great job, we appreciate it.
    They were very flexible when it came to scheduling - able to schedule a reshoot on fairly short notice.
    The cost was reasonable, but it would have been great if we could have been a bit more hands-off when it came to the editing process.
    They did exactly what we needed them to do, and produced high-quality training video modules.
    Very likely! Video production is not common in our sector, but would surely refer if something comes up.

Content and Social Media Marketing for a Video Company

"We've seen more traffic and a higher engagement rate."

Edgy Scribblers provides content writing services, social media marketing services, and website content for a third party client.

New Delhi, India
Saurabh Sibbal
Founder, Sworks Studios

The work has increased traffic to the website, bringing the number of views up around fourfold. The team manages the timelines well and communicates effectively, always providing their deliverables on time.

I'm the founder and CEO of Sworks Studios. We're a photography, videography, and website company. We specialize in the SEO and web technology areas.

What challenge were you trying to address with Edgy Scribblers?

We needed content writing services for client blogs and websites.

They worked on content writing for our client projects. They helped us create content for our Facebook as well as website content.

We interacted with Pulkit (Founder, Edgy Scribblers).

How did you come to work with Edgy Scribblers?

I was referred to them by a friend. I visited their website and contacted them over the phone.

I've invested 60,000–70,000 rupees ($900–$1,000 USD) on their services so far.

We started working with them 5–6 months ago. The collaboration is ongoing.

In terms of business results, our client is happy. We're working with Edgy Scribblers on a couple of other projects and are satisfied with their services. We've seen more traffic and a higher engagement rate as a result of the work. We went from 300–500 views to 1,000–1,200.

How did Edgy Scribblers perform from a project management standpoint?

They're good at maintaining timelines. If they promise to deliver something by the next day, they do it. We communicate through email and phone.

The content and timelines are good.

No. They're on the right track.

Edgy Scribblers is a good and reliable team, so I have no specific advice to give.

Content and Social Media Marketing

"I’m very impressed with how they’ve performed."

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Edgy Scribblers assists with content creation on a project-by-project basis. They’ve redone a LinkedIn profile, produced PowerPoint presentations, and have helped with logo design as well as web copy.

Abhinav Gupta
Partner, Sanjeev Bimla and Associates

Their involvement has effectively boosted business and increased views on LinkedIn. Edgy Scribblers stands out by their quick delivery, professional attitude, and trustworthiness, though they are a bit expensive.

I’m a partner at Sanjeev Bimla and Associates. We’re a chartered accounting firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Edgy Scribblers?

I hired them to help me with my personal LinkedIn profile and various other things like PowerPoint presentations and other materials regarding my business.

Pulkit (Founder, Edgy Scribblers) redid my complete LinkedIn profile and was instrumental in making four presentations, providing a few pictures for them as well. He also did the content on my website and helped me create my logo.

Pulkit is my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Edgy Scribblers?

I searched online and found that their office was quite close to mine, so I got in touch. Since then, I’ve referred a lot of business to them.

I’ve spent $900 on their services so far.

We started working together in November 2017. We use them on an as-needed basis.

I was able to close two deals thanks to the presentations they created, so my business has definitely improved. The number of people searching for me on LinkedIn has also increased. Their approach is very professional, which is why I refer my contacts to them.

How did Edgy Scribblers perform from a project management standpoint?

On one occasion, I assigned them a project at 5:30 p.m., which I needed by the next morning. To my surprise, they had the presentation ready on time. We mostly communicate via phone calls, but we also use email.

They deliver on time. I’m very impressed with how they’ve performed.

They’re a bit pricey.

Close your eyes and hire them. You are in the safest hands in the business.

Overall Score I’d give them a five if it weren’t for their price.
    They’re a bit expensive.
    I’m already referring them everywhere.

Digital Marketing for a Nonprofit Organization

“Our traffic and brand awareness has definitely increased since partnering with them.”

Jun. 2017 - Ongoing

Edgy Scribblers manages the overall digital marketing, including social media marketing across various social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn). They also write blog posts, create advertisements, and run the campaigns.

Project Director, Nonprofit Organization

Edgy Scribblers requires little oversight, consistently delivering high-quality work on time. They’re honest about their prices and are dedicated to the project, and always work to overcome any issues.

I’m a project director for a nonprofit company. I was in charge of the innovation platform we were building.

What challenge were you trying to address with Edgy Scribblers?

We needed a company to help us with all of our digital marketing.

Edgy Scribblers mainly helped create our Facebook campaigns, but they worked on numerous other social media platforms as well, including LinkedIn, Google, and Twitter. They lead our digital marketing strategy, including blogs, advertisements, and other written content for marketing campaigns.

We work with their founder.

How did you come to work with Edgy Scribblers?

I met their founder at an entrepreneur event in 2014. When I realized I needed marketing help, Edgy Scribblers was the first company I thought of. They are straightforward and gave a clear estimation of how much the work would cost.

We’ve spent about $20,000.

We’ve been working together since June 2017.

We’ve incorporated a lot of Edgy Scribblers’ digital marketing work into our website, and our traffic and brand awareness has definitely increased since partnering with them.

How did Edgy Scribblers perform from a project management standpoint?

They always do their work on time and within budget. We mainly communicate via Slack, email, and WhatsApp. They are always prompt and clarify tasks whenever we need it.

Edgy Scribblers is honest, professional, and has integrity.

They could probably benefit from increasing their team size. They have a lot of employees who work long hours. Also, navigating the time difference can be hard, but it’s doable.

Make sure everything is clearly laid out and that expectations are set for both sides. If you spend time planning ahead of time, then their execution will be flawless.