Website and App Design and Development and Digital

eConsultantz Solutions is a leading software/IT company focused on providing outsourced software product development and tailored application development services. Our technology focus and significant experience in building robust, scalable and world class software products and applications help you market, grow and maintain your business.

eConsultantz has experts in software architecture, project/program management along with technical experts in Dot Net, PHP, Java, Quality Assurance and Mobile Application Development.We have excellent expertise in various domains like eCommerce, Analytics and Reporting, Data & Information Management and Digital Marketing.Our expert services bring value and maturity to your business which helps you grow and sustain in Market.

Chandigarh, India
  • Chandigarh
    Chandigarh, PB 160101

Website Revamp for Outdoor Activity and Tour Business

"They meet our every need and solved any issues we faced during launch."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

eConsultantz Solutions Private Limited designed and developed the front- and backend of a website. Their solution replaced an informational site with one that featured trip booking and payment features.

Singapore, Singapore
Vijay Kumar Patil
Director, SGTREK PTE. LTD.

Users praise the website as being easy to use, and internal stakeholders now have more time to address other business tasks. eConsultantz Solutions has provided consistent project management and offers comprehensive support services. Customers can expect a technically skilled team.

I’m the director of SGTREK PTE. LTD. We’re an outdoor travel platform that specializes in all kinds of activities including hiking, trekking, rock climbing, high altitude mountain climbing, and more.

For what projects/services did your company hire eConsultantz Solutions Private Limited?

We needed to redevelop our company website. Our old site simply displayed our tour information, but we wanted to include an event platform and payment gateway to book events, a membership database, auto invoicing, and custom reporting tools.

We were aiming to use the new site to generate more revenue and grow our company.

A close friend who’d known eConsultantz for years recommend them to us.

Initially, eConsultantz gathered detailed requirements and documented them to create a satisfactory staging environment. They then began work on the admin side, designing our database and its interface. Moving to the customer-facing side, they implemented our frontend design and interface and connected it to the backend admin system. They published the website live after testing it internally and receiving our approval. System support is part of their current, post-launch mandate.

We work with a project manager/business analyst, a LAMP developer, a designer, a QA/testing resource, and a network administrator.

They developed the project as per our needs and successfully launched it. So far, it’s minimized our task load compared to the last site. Many people have found the site user-friendly.

We’re very much impressed with their team. Their delivery was efficient, and they’ve worked closely with us throughout every task.

Their knowledge and skills stand out to us. They meet our every need and solved any issues we faced during launch.

It would help if they integrated automated chat-bots.

Web Development and Marketing Strategy for Renovation Platform

"Their willingness and ability to explain complex technical terms has been appreciated."

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

eConsultantz Solutions developed a platform allowing users to easily contact renovation contractors. They provided services ranging from web development to marketing and SEO.

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Rahul Yadav
RenoKonnect Group

The project is still in development phases, but initial results are promising. eConsultantz thrives because of their communication strategy and attentiveness to the customer.

Our platform allows renovation contractors to connect with potential customers and effectively manage their business.

We needed a firm that could plan and develop our entire platform.

Our goal was to provide a unique system that would easily connect renovation contractors and customers.

We shortlisted four agencies, but we decided on eConsultantz because of the leadership team. They were knowledgeable, customer-driven, and communicative.

eConsultantz has been integral in our web development. We are contracting them for the marketing and SEO phases of our product, as well.

We had two points of contact, including the CEO.

We are still in the development stages, but we are seeing promising progress.

Their communication and organization has been refreshing. We communicate regularly via Skype and conference calls.

Their dedication to the client is evident. Their willingness and ability to explain complex technical terms has been appreciated.

There is very little for them to improve, but providing blogging services would be one area to consider.

Web and Software Consulting for Human Resource Company

"I am able to reach out to one person there who will answer all my questions and complete what I ask them."

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

eConsultantz updated a WordPress site and is working on building administration software for a psychometric services company.

New York City, New York
Kyana Beckles
Founder, Leverage Assessments

The eConsultantz team successfully uploaded content using the File Transfer Protocol. Always mindful of project timelines, they are both responsive and flexible to any requests.

I am the founder of Leverage Assessments. We provide psychometric services to test development companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with eConsultantz Solutions Private Limited?

I hired eConsultantz to make some updates to my website and automate some repetitive tasks for me.

I have a WordPress site that I built using a template, and eConsultantz used the File Transfer Protocol (FTP) to upload some content to it that I sent them. They are also testing some administration software and building me an app to help me manage my calendar.

I work with their CEO.

How did you come to work with eConsultantz Solutions Private Limited?

Their CEO contacted me through LinkedIn a variety of times to offer me their services. One of the times he reached out my current developer was unavailable, so I used them for the website updates I needed.

I have spent $400–$500.

I began working with them in November 2017.

How did eConsultantz Solutions Private Limited perform from a project management standpoint?

They are responsive whenever I reach out with questions or for updates, and they are very mindful of deadlines. We mostly communicate through WhatsApp, phone, and email.

When you are working with a vendor they are often only able to do one particular thing, but eConsultantz is very flexible. I am able to reach out to one person there who will answer all my questions and complete what I ask them.

Communication is key with any consultant or vendor. I know I will sometimes ask for things at the last minute, so maintaining strong communication and planning ahead as much as possible will lead to a better outcome.

They were not able to handle some of the design elements of the project.

Web Design and Marketing for Event Planning Company

"The CEO was accessible and his team had a flexible work schedule."

June - Aug. 2018

eConsultantz Solutions Private Limited created a logo custom-designed a website. Subsequently, they provided marketing services, which included a Facebook campaign.

New Delhi, India
Mng. Partner, Event Planning Co.

Weekly leads increased after the new site’s design launched. The team created a smooth experience by successfully completing all tasks in a timely manner.

I’m the managing partner for an event planning company.

We needed services for web design and marketing.

We wanted a better online presence and reach an expanded customer base.

I received a reference from a friend.

The team designed our logo and customized our website. They also set up our Facebook campaign.

We worked with the CEO.

Post-launch, we’ve achieved four or five leads per week.

The project was a smooth experience. The team met all requirements and deadlines.

The CEO was accessible and his team had a flexible work schedule.

Although we had issues with the time zone difference, I was satisfied with their service.

Overall Score They produced great work and were committed to delivery.
    The team was very easy to access. The time difference was an occasional issue.
    Compared to other vendors, the price is quite reasonable.
    They were creative, time-bound, and effective.
    I was happy with their work and the results.

iOS and Android Development for a Dating App

"[They] completed the work fast."

eConsultantz developed a dating app on iOS and Android platforms and integrated a video feature for its user profiles.

Tampa, Florida
Mark Andre Shemwell
CEO, CupidSpeed LLC

Their consistent daily communication and adherence to established schedules make for a seamless workflow and a successful collaboration.

I’m the founder and CEO of CupidSpeed, a website and mobile app dating system where potential dating clients can leave a quick speed dating video on their profiles.

I needed to create the app for both iOS and Android.

The main thing I was looking for was to have the work done in a timely manner.

I found them through an email ad.

They built the app for both iOS and Android platforms and installed a speed dating video software into it.

I’ve collaborated with their team leader without interruption.

They have a small team that communicates constantly throughout the day to ask questions. The workflow is consistently solid for the duration of the engagement.

Their ability to stay on schedule and communication skills are outstanding compared to other companies. They also completed the work quickly.