Providing Innovative Smart IT solutions

Echoinnovate IT is a rapidly growing custom software development company providing smart solutions to its vast range of clients. We excel in providing mobile application development and maintenance, business solutions, enterprise solutions, migration and re-engineering, and mobile solutions. Our solutions have made a difference to the clients giving them a cutting-edge over others in the industry.

Right from the onset we have provided competitive solutions to our clients resulting in complete client satisfaction for the services delivered.

Our flexible approach and the need for innovation enables us to deliver dynamic enterprise solutions with high level of accuracy and efficiency. The backbone of our company lies is our ability to achieve excellence in all our services resulting from years of expertise and knowledge.

Our Delivery Process:

Requirement Gathering
Design
Application & Testing
User Acceptance Testing
Long Term Support

Send us your idea. Feel free to convey your message or just drop a line at [email protected]

North Plymouth, MN
  • 15592 60th Ave
    North Plymouth, MN 55446

Start up Consultants

Single Buisness Owner

Enterprise mobility solutions

Small SMEs

SWI5

SWI5 or “See What I See” Is changing the way you stream videos live and also giving you capability to share with friends and family when and what you are going to be streaming using a unique calendar notification system. You can now tell your followers when and what you will

be streaming and push notifications will be sent out 5 minutes prior to event store.

Peerspace

Peerspace is a marketplace that provides easy access to unique spaces for any activity. Renting a creative location to meet, host an event, or have your next photo shoot has never been easier. Browse unique spaces, connect with hosts, and book online.

NEXMII

Nexmii wanted to connect everyone around the world by exchanging their languages and culture.

Buzzed

Buzzed is a social media application made to help you find the best place for a night out. The app shows you a list of bars and clubs near you and how many people will be going to each spot. Connect with your friends and always be at the most buzzing spot in

town.

ShopStyle

ShopStyle makes online shopping quick, easy, and fun, giving you access to millions of products and brands from top retailers on your phone or tablet. Browse the latest trends, shop the hottest sales, and dress for every occasion with the ShopStyle app.

Nappyme

The best hairdressers AFRO near you. – Choose a hairstyle – Contact a hairdresser – you remake a beauty;)Nappyme connects AFRO girls who want to have their hair done with those who know how to do it. the mobile application allows you to find a good hairdresser afro near your

home for your hairstyles and hair care .

OnlinePizza

At OnlinePizza.se you find menus from more than 1200 restaurants that offer take away and home delivery in more than 200 cities all over Sweden. We deliver more than five million meals a year. With the OnlinePizza app you can order take away and food delivery to

wherever you are.

To check more apps developed by us, visit: http://goo.gl/ia0CV9

Planner

Designed for those people who’re looking for a full-featured app to manage daily life better. Planner Plus, which costs years for designing and coding is now coming out for everybody especially those Franklin Covey Planner heavy users. We combine events, tasks and notes in

one place so that you do not need to spend extra money for other apps, and it can be used as day planner, week planner and month planner.
Planner Plus provides kinds of settings for different requirements from kinds of people. You’ll find the best way to meet your requirements in our app. Also, if you have any other great ideas or suggestions to make this app better please contact us with an email, which will be very appreciate.

BE HEALTHY BC - Mobile App

About Project

Be Healthy BC is a free app for iPhone and iPad users dedicated to delivering the location of both public and private health related clinics, centers and studios in an easy-to-understand format. We believe that this information should be accessible to those who are both tech savy and those who consider themselves novices.

Daily Yoga

App focused on providing intuitive and comprehensive yoga training app for everyone. Available now as top free mobile Healthcare & Fitness app, our products help millions of people to get and stay healthy by exercising yoga workouts on-the-go.

To check more apps developed by us, visit: http://goo.gl/ia0CV9

Mobile App Dev for Songwriting Collaboration Platform

"They were able to translate my needs into actual technology."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

echoinnovateIT built the frontend and backend of an iOS and Android mobile app. They provided strategy and helped place the app in the App Store. Currently, they do routine maintenance and upkeep of the apps.

Atlanta, Georgia
Farah Allen
CEO, Song Society App

The user feedback has been largely positive, and users generally appreciate the UX of the completed apps. echoinnovateIT completed the projects on time and within the specified budget. There have been no unusual bug reports, and the team is very responsive to requests.

My business name is Song Society App, and we are a songwriting collaboration mobile application.

What challenge were you trying to address with echoinnovateIT?

I was trying to create a collaboration tool where songwriters could invite anyone to write with them in real time. I wanted a Google Hangouts or Google Docs type of format.

The app was developed for both iOS and Android. They were able to integrate some cool things. They added forms within the app which could be translated into PDF’s that are emailed out to our users. We have a publishing feature to use when the writers are done. They have a workflow sign-off system where an administrator can ask permission for other people’s information in order to fill out a form. Once that is finished, the form gets sent as a PDF by email. There’s an admin portal to run reports and do metrics.

The team at echoinnovateIT consisted of a project manager and two developers. They worked on both the front and backend of the app and helped with some strategy. They put the app in the App Store. They did the branding and screenshots, and they also added that to my website. They did the website design as well. They branded the website with my logo and everything.

How did you come to work with echoinnovateIT?

I found echoinnovateIT online, but I don’t recall which website. I reviewed echoinnovateIT's previous work, then sent them my proposal. They sent me back some screenshots of what they thought the app would translate to, and I liked it. I thought they were the best choice for the job.

How much have you invested with echoinnovateIT?

I’ve spent about $10,000.

We started working together in November of 2016, and the collaboration is ongoing. We’re done with the design of the app, but I still have echoinnovateIT do maintenance and upgrades.

They were able to translate my needs into actual technology. Users appreciate the UX [user experience]. The app allows them to do multiple things, and they normally don’t see that type of technology. The user feedback on the look and functionality has been good. We just launched two weeks ago, so we don’t have a lot of metrics yet. Everything is running smoothly, and we haven’t gotten an unexpected number of bugs. Everything was in scope, and nothing was outside of the specified timeframe or budget.

How did echoinnovateIT perform from a project management standpoint?

We talked every weekday, and they normally got back to me within the timeframe we discussed. We didn’t have any issues there. We used Skype, Google Hangouts, and Google Docs a lot.

What did you find most impressive about echoinnovateIT?

They were very quick with implementation. If I had any fixes or anything new to develop, they were very quick with turnaround.

Are there any areas echoinnovateIT could improve?

I can’t think of anything right now.

They were able to get back to me in the time frame they provided. I didn’t have any issues with echoinnovateIT.

App Development for Health & Wellness Startup

"There are 8 ratings for my app in the App Store, and they are all 5-star ratings."

May 2016 - Ongoing

Echoinnovate developed an iPhone/iPad app based on the client's old website. The app contains 9 searchable maps with locations and reviews of health providers.

1 Employee

British Columbia, Canada
Nina Baksh
Founder, Out of Bounds

The app is performing well in the App Store, immediately garnering over 150 downloads and all 5-stars from the present ratings. Echoinnovate was praised for their responsiveness, speed, and ability to understand the client's needs.

I'm the founder of Out of Bounds Apps, which is located in British Columbia, Canada. My first product is a health services location app for the province of British Columbia called Be Healthy BC.

What challenge were you trying to address with echoinnovate?

I needed a reliable developer to create the Be Healthy BC app for the iPhone and iPad. I was also looking for someone to create a website.

Echoinnovate created an app based on my old website. The app consisted of 9 searchable maps showing the location of different health services. Each map has a number of points and each point has specific data, usually about a health facility or doctors. You can read or write reviews for each point and you can ask questions. They created a backend to allow me to load and edit data, which I think works really well. Initially, they created the app in a secure test environment then they uploaded version 1 to the App Store. They also created a website from which the app can be downloaded.

How did you come to work with echoinnovate?

I wanted to work with a developer who has experience in building a health and wellness app. I released a request for proposal on Upwork. I received a number of responses and interviewed 5 companies.

How much have you invested with echoinnovate?

I’ve paid over $7,000 for their services. We are about to build the Android version of this app so I expect to spend the same amount this year.

We started working together in May 2016. I see this as an ongoing multi-year project.

The product has gone to market and I'm at 151 downloads. Once I reach 200 downloads, I would monetize the app then build the Android version.

There are 8 ratings for my app in the App Store, and they are all 5-star ratings with the following comments:

“This app is very well designed and is very easy to use. As I am relatively new to BC, I like having health information easy to access. The app seems best formatted for an iPhone and if I had one very small issue, it’s that it does not rotate to a landscape view for us iPad users.”
CanadianShopper - Aug 31, 2016

“Love having additional access to information about local health care.”
TarnBather - Sep 19, 2016

“Easy to use and very informative. No issues navigating around. Excellent idea and app!”
groverwon - Sep 22, 2016

“I have been quite enjoying this app as I just moved to BC about a month ago and have to find new physicians. I enjoy that it also has a section for yoga. It is great that they included some self-care options as well as traditional Chinese medicine. There is also a section where you can ask an expert. I am interested to try this out.”
aliasmith - Sep 25, 2016

“Finally, an app to show me where the naturopaths are! Hope to see more additions in the future! A great way to find your local spots for yoga and natural pharmacy!”
Chocoviv - Sep 27, 2016

“So glad to finally have a one-stop shop for health services. So easy to use. Thank you!”
Tradclimber - Sep 28, 2016

How did echoinnovate perform in terms of project management?

Very well. Kush was great. He is very responsive and he has great ideas. He really understood what I wanted to achieve with this project. The communication was easy and expectations were managed well.

What did you find most impressive about echoinnovate?

I was impressed by their responsiveness to my questions and how they handle software bugs. They are very easy to work with and very accommodating. They finished the project way quicker than I was expecting, even though the scope changed slightly. I also find them very reasonably priced.

Are there any areas where echoinnovate could improve?

None. I've dealt with many contractors in my field, and this has been one of the best experiences.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with echoinnovate?

It’s best to have a clear idea of the project outcome and be open to suggestions from Echoinnovate.

Overall Score It was a really good experience working with them and I will continue to do so. Kush is great. He's a very smart man. Their team of developers are experienced and accommodating as well.
    They have a very good idea of how long things take and met every deadline we set.
    They provided excellent value for the money and stayed within budget.
    I've received great feedback from users. They finished this project quicker than I thought possible.
    I have recommended them to others. I enjoy working with them. They are very talented and I trust them.

Web Design & SEO for Construction Company

"Echoinnovate takes the time to explain and help you figure out what you need instead of telling you what they want to sell you."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Echoinnovate designed and performed SEO services for an interactive website that could take orders, provide customer service, and showcase past projects.

Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Shannon Hitchcock
Construction Services Consultant, Building Hubww

With the new website and SEO, the client has seen a 15-30% increase in sales as well as positive customer feedback. Echoinnovate was praised for their flexibility and creativity in finding solutions.

I am currently a construction services consultant for Building Hubww and sit on the board for The Building Hubww Foundation along with my managing partner, Shane Kadrlik. We office out of Eden Prairie, Minnesota and are a one-stop solution for builders, homeowners, and realtors in need of anything related to commercial or residential construction. We are able to help regardless of job size or budget, from the office to just about anything in the field.

What challenge were you trying to address with echoinnovate?

As you can imagine, the client base is very large and it can be complicated to make sure you are capturing all the touch points regardless of which/who is looking for your services. We understood the niche and needed help in how to capture and present it to our market without confusing them.

Echoinnovate worked on our website and marketing. We needed an SEO [search engine optimization] comprehensive website that would not only be interactive but also able to point the customer to their respective need. The website needed to have all basic functions, including but not limited to taking applications, orders, customer service, and showcasing projects and past successes.

How did you come to work with echoinnovate?

We started by reaching out to those we had worked with in the past at other companies and followed up with doing research online and in local forums. Two different people had pointed me in the direction of echoinnovate, so we started focusing my search on their works. We spoke to a couple of people who worked with them previously and then reached out to them.

How much have you invested with echoinnovate?

We have invested roughly $40,000.

We are just short of two years, but as scope creep goes (because we keep wanting more) we foresee a much longer relationship.

We previously had no website and did not understand what SEO really meant to sales. Our sales have increased 15-30%. We have received numerous positive comments on our website and its ease of use with little to no downtime ever. We are protected from viruses and other attacks as well.

How did echoinnovate perform from a project management standpoint?

Echoinnovate is extremely easy and flexible to work with. Goals were decided on, put to paper, and tracked in an easy format.

What did you find most impressive about echoinnovate?

Echoinnovate has the ability to be flexible and remain within budget, consulting with our team and providing feedback that was easy to understand and actually useful. In some cases, the bid decreased because echoinnovate found a way to do the same quality of work but at a less expensive rate. We have never had a trade partner lower their initial bid!

Also – and this can be a difficult and challenging part of the business – echoinnovate takes the time to explain and help you figure out what you need instead of telling you what they want to sell you, which is a real difference that is hard to find these days.

Are there any areas where echoinnovate could improve?

No, it has been a joy working with echoinnovate, especially compared to the other IT companies we have dealt with.

Don’t be intimidated by IT or SEO; they will help you understand it and plan a strategy that is best before proceeding. Always have the final decision maker review the work before going to production level programming.

Overall Score They are the most flexible and understanding IT company we have had the pleasure of working with.
    We have very high demands and they met almost every one of them. No one is perfect!
    We can’t not say enough about what you get for your money when compared to both big national brands and especially smaller local shops. They cannot be beat!
    Very high quality at a very affordable price point.
    We already have!

App Development for Social Media Startup

"Echoinnovate’s time-sensitive response was very impressive and led to effective communication."

July 2016 - Ongoing

After the previous partner fell through, the client hired echoinnovate to finish development of an iOS app as well as assist with web design.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Jillian Rugg
Owner/CEO, What's Best Inc.

The app is in the end stage of development, but so far the client is very pleased with echoinnovate's responsiveness as well as their flexibility and affordability.

I am the owner and CEO of the startup What's Best, a social media voting sharing app.

What challenge were you trying to address with echoinnovate?

I was looking for help with designing our website and developing our app.

I hired echoinnovate to assist in my website design and complete iOS development for my app. It would be placed in the App Store for download. Echoinnovate’s involvement in design was actively listening. We had 1 conference call to communicate ideas, and the follow-up examples that were presented all met expectations. We moved forward rapidly with capturing the desired look from this initial conference, which was impressive.

How did you come to work with echoinnovate?

The selection process was grueling. I researched and set up calls for months with multiple companies. I even signed up on independent contractor websites to hire freelance developers. I probably spoke to 30 or more potential companies. I narrowed it down to a top 3 selection. I chose echoinnovate because of their flexibility, time sensitive reply, and price. Basically, I was following my gut. Echoinnovate was my top choice and a good fit for What’s Best to pursue a new business relationship.

How much have you invested with echoinnovate?

My partner fell through in the beginning of the project. Echoinnovate proposed 10% of What’s Best to continue working with us and see this business project through to completion. We partnered with an ongoing business relationship and a shared percentage of the company.

We began in the summer of 2016. I signed the contract around July and the design process began in August. We are now at the end stages of development, with a few more changes coming.

We are not live in the App Store yet, so I don’t have any metrics to show you. Currently, we are in the end stage of development.

What did you find most impressive about echoinnovate?

I was most impressed with the response time to emails, questions, and last-minute add-ons. Echoinnovate always replied promptly. For these projects, the timing is crucial to success and completion. I have worked in the past with multiple companies that reply a week or 2 later, then I struggle to remember the focus of the change presented weeks ago. After long time periods, this was difficult to recall, and the delayed response with other companies was detrimental to the project and moved it too slowly. Echoinnovate’s time-sensitive response was very impressive and led to effective communication.

It’s imperative for the client to know what they want in order to give their customers the results they desire. I knew exactly what I wanted to be accomplished. Clients who are vague or unsure may want to write down their thoughts on paper. They should then ask echoinnovate to make a guide using their protocol of production to follow while in the development stages.

Overall Score They had a strategic plan of building a voting social sharing app. They brought hard and effective work with a time sensitive work ethic. I would do business with them again.
    They have an awesome response time and were always quick to reply. This was one of the main reasons I chose to move forward with them.
    They had awesome flexibility and understanding, especially with my partner backing out at the last minute.
    For price and functionality, the quality of work was above expectations. They are professional in all aspects of the project and patient when discrepancies arrived.